My Sexy Fantasy

Story Info
A personal sex fantasy between lovers.
1.3k words
4.15
10.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kiladra
Kiladra
1 Followers

*The following story is a fantasy I had one day. A fantasy I shared with my Lover on Skype. He suggested that I share it with Literotica, so I shall. I took out our names. I shall leave our bodies up to your imaginations ;P*

*

I was in my bedroom, back turned to the door, trying to put my bra on. I've got a black tight pencil skirt on and I'm getting ready for our date for the evening.

You open the door to surprise me. I gasp and quickly turn around to see you charging at me. Your lips immediately meet mine as one of your hands covers my breast and the other holds the back of my head so our lips cannot break.

Our kiss lasts a few seconds before you start making your way down my neck. Kissing it as if it had never been kissed before. Your lips trace my collar bone and down my chest to be pursed around my free nipple. I moan with pleasure and hold your head to my chest.

You re-surface to my lips, kissing me once more before slowly pushing me back to my bed. You're ontop of me, kissing me madly, kissing me, dominating me, kissing me so fiercely!

Your lips again leave mine to go down my body. You throw my bra to the floor and tease my breasts. Your hands cupping and grasping them as I softly moan. Your rough hands move down to my skirt, tugging it off.

My thong is still on me.

You leave it. It's not important enough to take off. It adds to the fun.

Your arms wrap around my legs and your fingers slide over my thong just before your lips meet mine. You give a soft moan as you kiss me and it drives me wild. My fingers reach down to run through your hair. I'm not pulling you towards me, I'm not holding you in place. My fingers are simply in your hair. You slyly look up at me to meet my gaze. I can feel your hot breath on my skin. I feel the tip of your tongue licking my lips ever so softly, driving me even more crazy.

Your hand continues to hold my thong over as the other rests right above that one, flattening on my stomach. You pause and give a deep growl before your tongue attacks my clit. I gasp.

You flicker your tongue until you decide that I need your dick inside of me. You quickly slide up against me, hovering over me as I slightly open my eyes to meet your gaze and softly smile.

Your leaning on an elbow as your other hand reaches between us to grab your thick hard dick and tease my lips with it, while attempting to keep my thong out of the way. You glare down into my eyes and demand that I beg for you.

My throat is dry. I ache to find a voice to beg you with.

A tiny 'please' escapes my lips as I softly and (making up a word here) beggingly look into your eyes. 'Please Bae-please!' Almost a whisper.

You demand me to say it louder. I attemp to vocalize myself a bit more, but only a little.

'Please Babe,' I beg breathlessly, 'Please fuck me...'

A slight grin spreads across your lips as I feel your head at my vaginal opening. 'Please...' I feel your legs spreading mine a bit wider as you ever so slowly enter inside me.

My eyes immediately shut.

My breathing becomes moaning.

Your hand goes to the other side of my head as you hover over me. Your lips meet mine as you grind deeply inside of me. My body shudders and presses against yours, begging for more.

Your lips leave mine.

Your hips slowly pull back and a moan escapes my lips.

You lick your lips.

I slightly open my eyes to look up at you watching me. You feel satisfaction knowing that I'm about to give you more and more moaning. More signs of pleasure. More reaction.

You start a series of thrusts, but ever so slow ones.

My eyelids flutter as my mouth parts and my head tilts back as if I can't take it any longer. As if I'm on edge. Your lips embrace mine over and over and over. You grind deep inside of me once more before demanding again that I beg for pleasure.

I'm again trying to find my voice. It's hard to work up to saying anything so my responses are half assed and breathless. My words only coming out as sighs. 'Ple...ohmygo....Bae....plea...." I desperately look up at you. 'Please baby!'

You slowly pull out. Your head rubbing my g-spot on the way out, sending my body a quick convulsion.

You kiss me again.

You slide back down as your hand pulls my thong over. You demand me to beg again. I plea. Your tongue attacks me and sends my body into a lip biting fit.

After a while you stop and come up to me again. This time you go straight into me without asking anything. Your thrusts are slow. Slow because it seems to be getting the most reaction out of me. In. Out. In. Out. My moans filling your ears. Pleasure filled music.

My head tosses from side to side. My lips attempting to form words. My body meeting your tempo, thus driving me crazy.

I slyly smile and just barely open my eyes. 'I bet I can come before you,' I tease.

'We'll see about that,' you reply as you pull out and resume licking my clit.

My body is nearly vibrating.

You keep pausing and demandingly ask me if I'm close. My breathless responses 'I'm so close' 'I'm right there' 'Oh Babe...' over and over each time you ask me.

Finally you go all out. Your tongue is nearly vibrating against my clit. I can't hold out anymore. My body lifts up a few inches and you see my face concentrating. My legs stiff and tensed as they try to milk enough oxygen out so when I come I'll have a rush.

My breathing intensifies. You feel my muscles throughout my body quivering. Your tongue goes on. Finally, I slightly give away as my muscles lose a little tension and my breathing becomes whole.

Moans trapped inside leash out. My body is quivering and convulsing as I'm screaming my orgasm. Your tongue continues as your hands hold my hips. My moans fill the room, echoing off the walls and back at you. I quietly moan a few times before collapsing to the bed. My body lay limp with the occassional jerk from a wave of pleasure. Your tongue back inside your mouth, you stay in the same position and watch me take each wave.

Your hands reach behind my knees and push them wide. My juices running out and dripping down to waste upon the bedtop.

You climb up and rub your cock against my vagina to lubricate yourself. Your head meets my opening. You return to hover over me, watching me as you slowly slide yourself inside me. My eyes shoot open just to roll back inside my head as my eyelids fllutter. I draw in a gasp. Your hips work their magic once again grinding against me, not just poking me, rubbing ever so amazingly against my g-spot as I moan again and again. My wetness feels amazing to you, so amazing that you start perspiring and becoming breathless. Your pace quickens as I throw my head back with more moans and gaps.

Finally, you let out a moan as you explode your ecstasy inside of me. Your moans louden with each thrust. My moans nearly meeting yours before yours stop. You collapse ontop of me, kissing my chest as I hold you to me. I can feel your semen slowly emptying out of me. You let out a groan as you pull out and roll beside me and pull me into you to spoon against you. Your lips meet my neck again and again as I smile. Your arm comforts my head as your other wraps around me. 'I love you, Babe.' 'I love you, too.'

Kiladra
Kiladra
1 Followers