My Sexy Maid Renu

Story Info
Indian man takes the maid.
1.2k words
3.03
73k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babu888
babu888
1 Followers

Hello friends,

This is my first story on this site; hope u all would like it. Well first let me tell you about my maid, her name is Renu age 20 a village girl. She is a simple girl and has a homely look. Her face is beautiful and she has got a very cute mouth, which is very small, and I would doubt whether her mouth would accommodate a morsel of rice. The palms of her hands were also small. Her tummy is very slim and her breasts size would be around 28-30, with the nipples pointing out straight at us. She has got a very long hair, which falls down, unto her ass. And the most attractive and sexy about her was her ass, which is very plumb, round and bulging out of her half sari, which she regularly wears.

My uncle from the village as a housemaid in our house bought her to our house. She was very shy in the beginning and soon after she became accustomed to our house and everybody in our house were impressed by her sincerity and hard work. I never looked at her with an evil intention at any point of the time. But it all started unintentionally.

She used to sleep in the verandah of our house, and as my exams were nearing I used to study during nights that too in the verandah itself. I used to position my study chair a distance away from Renu`s sleeping place, but one day due to some disturbances and light problem I pulled my chair closer to Renu`s sleeping place. There it all started my friends,

She was fast asleep and I was buried deep into my books suddenly Renu`s hand came and fell upon my foot. I was startled for a moment and coming to my senses when I saw her it was purely unintentional she in her sleep was changing her direction and at that time her hand came and rested on my foot, but the damage had been done.

The moment her hand came and rested on my foot I was aroused and the feeling of her hand on my naked foot gave rise to my evil intentions and slowly blood began to run fast in my penis and my cock stood rock solid ready for the battle. I began to observe her, her tummy was naked, and the pallu of her half sari was resting between her two breasts with her nipples pointing towards me begging for a release from her blouse. I was completely mesmerized by the sight and kept aside my study pad and sat down beside her on the floor.

I was afraid to touch her lest she may wake up. So slowly I took her hand in my hand and began to rub my feet with her hand up and down up to my knees. She was not responding and was fast asleep then I slowly began to pull her hand up towards my thighs and rested it upon my thigh. Her hand was resting on my thigh and my friends I was very much aroused so with some guts I lifted her had and placed it on my legs. Now she was sleeping with her face pointing towards my cock and I took her hand and placed it on my chest and begin to rub her hand on my chest. I was half naked by the time with the buttons of my shirt open and my lungi up to my thighs. Then I bought her hand onto my cock and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my friends her small cute hands wrapped around my hard and hot cock what a feeling it was I was in heaven. Suddenly there was some movement in Renu also but she did not wake up I assumed that she too had liked it and I did not bother to wake her up also. Then I began to move her hand up and down the length of my cock while doing so I took her other hand and placed it on my balls and begin to move that hand from my balls to my ass and kept her hand down under my ass, she did not try to remove her hand from there. Now I pulled her face towards my cock and started to hit her face sideways with my cock with her hand still on my cock and I tried to hit it on her lips she forcibly pulled her face away. Now I knew that she too was enjoying it but did not like to have my cock in her mouth. I tried two three times but whenever I tried to hit my cock on her lips she used to pull her face away, now this type of resistance aroused me more so I thought of first letting her to taste and smell my cock.

So I lifted her hand and began to kiss it and also sucked her hand, which was until then on my cock, she was enjoying my sucking and she pulled her other hand down from my ass and kept it on my cock. While I after kissing and sucking her hand I took her hand forced it into her mouth she began to suck my saliva on her hand I did this for two times and now the hand which was under my ass and right now resting on my cock I took that hand and suddenly forced it into her mouth she tried to pull away the hand from her mouth but I was stronger she resisted for a moment and as I was not giving up she gave up and began to suck it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear friends the sight of her sucking her hand which was until down under my ass aroused me more and I took her hand from her mouth and rubbed it all over my asshole and then put it deep in her mouth and she was sucking it as if her life depended upon it, seeing and experiencing all these things my cock burst out and loads of cum spitted out from my cock. The cum was all over my hands, thighs, and all over my cock. First I put my fingers loaded with cum in her mouth and she sucked it clean and dry, then I took the load of cum on my thigh with a finger and fed it to her she ate it with relishment. Then I took my cock towards her lips but she was not opening it so I rubbed all the cum on my cock over her lips, face, neck now all her face was coated with my cum, still, I had some cum left and was oozing out of my cock, really my friends whenever I cum I cum a lot.

So I took the cum in my hands and rubbed it on her tummy, then I lifted her sari and rubbed the remaining cum on her lovely ass and when I touched her ass my friends again blood started to flow fast in my cock and my cock was ready for the second battle.

That is the second part of my story I will tell later, it is too erotic dear friends. Hope you all enjoyed it. Please send me your views and feelings, depending upon the response I will tell my second part of the story. You all can mail me at the link below.

Waiting for your response particularly from Andhra Pradesh People.

babu888
babu888
1 Followers