My Sexy Neighbour

Story Info
Bitchy neighbour is blackmailed.
2.5k words
4.21
177.5k
35
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Henderson's across the road from me had always caught my attention for the wrong reasons. Whether it is hearing them argue late into the night, or them swearing at the kid's playing outside if their ball hit their cars. They had just always came across as an unpleasant family. I haven't got to know them yet, apart from waving when I would see them outside, however I know that there are four of them, Mick and plumber who is self employed, Joanne, his wife who from what I've gathered works from home, and their two children. Anyway my business with them was fairly little until last month.

As part of my media degree I have to produce video footage, be it music videos, or short films. I was working on a music promo video at the time and had therefore loaned out a top of the range video camera and tripod. I had planned to video the sun and its movement from rising at dawn, to overhead at noon, and so set the camera on the tripod recording when I left for college at 6 a.m. As I drove off, I saw Mick leaving home, probably to a call out he had received.

I pulled in to my drive that afternoon and went upstairs to watch the footage that I recorded from that morning. I increased the speed of the playback, as it became rather tedious but noticed the camera moving. I rewound and played the tape normal speed. To my irritation my cat whilst tracking a fly had got in the way of the shot and after twenty minutes had jogged the angle. This meant I had recorded over two hours of the Henderson's window. I had not been into their house, but guessed from the close up shot it was Mick and Joanne's bedroom. The focus was pretty good so being nosy I decided to continue watching. I saw Joanne strip out of her pyjama's and into some clothes before leaving the room. My dick by now became slightly erect, as I hadn't imagined her in that way before. Underneath her unpleasant personality seemed to be a relatively attractive mother, with rather good-looking breasts. However, the shot now was just of the bed, so I fast-forwarded the shot, but after another hour of nothing I saw Joanne back in the picture. Only this time she was with a man. A man that didn't appear to be Mick and a man that she was riding on naked! I quickly slowed down the play and watched to my amazement as I had quite by accident recorded my neighbour cheating. She rode this mystery man for a bout twenty minutes before she got off his dick for a few moments before taking him into her mouth. The tape continued for another forty minutes, in which I watched as the Joanne's mystery lover had sex again with her, this time him on top.

I was in shock, but with a huge hard on. So getting my priorities straight, I jacked off as I watched the tape back. That night, I decided to stay home from college and see what I could see. I woke again at 6 a.m. and looked through the camera at their bedroom. I watched Mick wake up and leave the house at around 6:15. I continued to watch, and saw Joanne wake at around 6:45 and by 7:30 I saw her leave the house with the two kids, most certainly taking them to school. I decided to go downstairs and grab some breakfast in this time and was back up in my room at 8. Within minutes Joanne was back, without the kids but with another car behind her. I started recording getting a good shot of the man, his car and them entering the house together. Sure enough the action moved to her bedroom, and I recorded once again, her riding this mans dick. I watched and recorded, and by noon finished the recording with the man leaving, speeding off in his car.

I spent the rest of the day pretty much wanking and catching up on some sleep. That evening I was leaving the house to play football and saw Joanne bringing the kid's home from school. As usual she looked to be in a bad mood. This was clarified when I saw her shouting at her two children.

"Shut your mouth's or you wont know what's hit you" she growled at them to my shock, I smiled when she looked at me and she returned it with a funny look, before giving me a little smile. It had just occurred to me how much power I had. I had video evidence of this bitch having an affair! Over football and the remainder of that night I came up with a cunning plan to confront her.

I got home at around 9p.m, pulling into my drive and dialling the number on the side of Mick's van. (I withheld my number).

"Hello, is this Mick Henderson? I got your number from a friend, I hear you are a call out plumber is that right?" I asked in a different voice

"Yep that's right" he replied.

"Oh great, my hot water isn't working, can you come out now?" I falsely explained.

I gave him the address of my mate who lived at least an hour and a half away, but new he would have trouble finding it so this would get him out of the way for at least a few hours. I looked out the window and sure enough Mick set off on a wild goose hunt. (I had told my friend who's address I had given that it was a wind up getting my own back, but to go along with it and stall him for a while). Mick drove off just as I had finished copying the two sets of recordings to VHS tape. Stage one was complete.

I rang on the doorbell and Joanne answered with a puzzled look on her face.

"Hi neighbour, mind if I come in for a bit" I said without waiting for a reply.

"Mick's not here, what do you want?" She asked a little rudely as I walked into her living room and put the tape in the player. I knew that the kids would be in bed, so they too would be out the picture.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked, I could tell she was getting frustrated but I didn't reply.

"I said what the" she paused as the on the television was her being fucked by her mystery lover. She stood there in shock, her hands starting to shake.

"Sit down, now." I forcefully said. She sat next to me; her eyes still glued to the screen. (I had left the tape running).

"What do you want?" she suddenly spoke, her attention now focussed on me.

"Joanne, you will do what I want when I want, or I will personally show this tape to Mick and he will probably kill you! Do you understand me?" I asked calmly. She didn't response for a moment, then began to cry.

"You can't tell Mick, you don't understand, he will kick me out and leave me with nothing. You don't know him he'll kill me!" she exclaimed in between sobs.

"Joanne, Joanne, like I said, you will do exactly what I say, or I will show him the tape. If you are a good girl, Mick won't find out." I said, giving her a slight bit of hope.

"I promise, I'll do what you say, anything just don't show him!" she responded, starting to calm down.

"To start with, you will phone your new lover, right now, and call it off with him, no questions asked. If I ever see you anywhere near him again it will be game over for your marriage." I said as a passed the phone to her. She dialled him straight away and ended it, before she got the chance to explain, I hung the phone up. I looked at her, and moved in to kiss her as my hand found her voluptuous breasts; before I could speak she darted up and said I should leave. I slapped her in the face, reasonably hard and said firmly

"Knock that shit out right now, or I will tell Mick! I know what a slut you are, I've watched you get fucked, and I know you love it, now sit the fuck down." She froze and obediently sat back down.

"Take your clothes off" I said sharply, again, she slowly complied, tears in her eyes.

"Now I tried to play nice, but you are not getting what I say" I said calmly as she continued to undress before she stood in front of me naked. I looked at my watch, knowing I had a little under three hours before that prick got home. I stood and started to suck one of her breasts. She let out a slight moan just as I did so.

"Take off my clothes Joanne" I demanded, as she just stood there. I slapped her ass,

"Damn you Joanne, you are starting to make me mad, I should just wait and show Mick the tape" I warned.

"Please! Please don't show him, I'll do what you want, I'll do anything." She pleaded as she started to remove my clothes. She dropped to her knees as she pulled my trousers and boxers off. She just looked at my big cock, inches from her face.

"My god its hu" I grabbed her by the hair and shoved my cock in her mouth until her nose hit my pubes. She gagged at first so I released her slightly allowing her to breathe.

"Make no mistake about it Joanne, you belong to me. You will not see you new lover again, you will occasionally fuck Mick to keep him from asking questions, but you will be mine, we will fuck when I want, any day any time, you are my whore and you will love it. Do you understand?" I asked as she looked up at me. I released her head and she took a deep breath.

"Yes, O god, I will be your slut" she said with a slight grin as she licked my balls. I pushed her onto he stomach over the couch and slapped her ass as the head of my cock teased her pussy lips. She tried to push back but I continued to tease as I hovered over her.

"Beg me Joanne, beg me to fuck you!" I whispered in her ear. I could tell she wanted and needed me to fuck her.

"Oh god, fuck you whore, tear my pussy apart with your gorgeous dick, I need you to fuck my pussy!" she moaned, getting desperate for me now. I too wanted to fuck, and had teased her enough, I plunged into her from behind as she yelped, she buried her face in a pillow not wanting to wake the children, as she let out a deep moan. I pulled out of her and she threw back her head and screeched as I drove my cock back into her. I sank into her velvety soft pussy as she began to buck wildly and shriek like she was totally out of control.

"You feel so fucking good" I groaned as she let out a few high-pitched words that were more like moans,

"You're so fucking big, God…yeah keep hammering my cunt."

I picked up the pace and she just kept getting louder. Between squeals, she pleaded with me.

"Harder…more…yeah…bang my pussy." She shook so violently nearly pushing me over. Her screams into the pillow became wild.

"Fuck me! Ahhhhhhhhhh…mmmmpphhh…yyyeeeaaahhh! Cum with me! Ahhhh…yyyeeeeaaahhh!! I need…mmmmmpppphhhhhh…your cum…in my pussy!" I couldn't take it any longer and drove deep into her as I came with her. Streams of scolding cum kept shooting into her womb. I just kept coming as she kept squeezing. Finally I pulled out of her, not giving her the chance to recover, I dragged her upstairs to her bedroom and tossed her on her bed, on Mick and her bed. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and rammed my still hard dick back into her swollen cunt as she let out a deep, low moan.

"You'll be begging for me to fuck you until you ache. When I'm done with your pussy, you'll roll over and demand I pound your ass. You love my cock and you need me to fuck you. You are my slut and you love it!" She looked up at me with pleading eyes begging for me to never stop.

"Fuck your bitch, cum in me, I'm yours" she quietly moaned looking straight into my eyes. I continue to impale my dick into her contracting pussy as I tried to fuck her as hard as I possibly could. I pulled out almost all the way and then slammed back into her with all my might.

Joanne screeched and before she could recover, I did it again and again. I was hammering her so hard we were actually bouncing off the bed with each thrust. With each thrust, I drove her entire body deep into the bed.

"Is this what you wanted? My bitch likes it rough. Let me hear you moan, moan for me."

Joanne was already doing all she could from wailing so loud as to wake the kids, she moaned into a cushion again, she was being fucked so much harder than she ever had been that I was surprised she had the breath under the pillow and between moans.

As she continued to groan, I continued relentlessly pounding her pussy. We kept bouncing on the bed, with the headboard banging the wall and the bed creaking under our force until she tensed once more. Her eyes were wide open as she looked deep into mine.


"Cum. Give it to me, fuck me harder you Bastard". She cried as I increased my tempo in reply.

I thrust my hips to meet hers as I felt myself tingle and about to cum so pulled out and quickly rose up and stuffed my dick into her mouth. Within two strokes of fucking her face I cummed deep in her mouth and down her throat. She choked and coughed cum onto her tits as I released my shaft from her mouth. She slowly regained composure, and licked the cum from her tits.

"I told you Joanne, this is going to be good for you too. But you will do what I say or Mick finds out" I said adamantly.

"Don't you worry, like you said, I am your bitch. I am yours, my mouth, my pussy, my tits, and my ass" she replied with a nice grin on her face, I looked at the time, and knew Mick would be home real soon. After a quick kiss, I rose, found my clothes and left her house. Just before leaving, I told her she would make an excuse to get out the house and come to my house when Mick comes home.

Sure enough, twenty minutes later, she rang the bell, and came in.

"Mick's home, he's in a bad mood someone called him out to a problem, that he didn't even have to fix. By looks of things, you have a problem that I can take care of" she said smiling, as she squeezed my dick.