My Sexy Secretary: Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

Me: "God mom, what has you so energized; I'm about to faint and you are still revving up."

Mom: "Well, you are going to think this is terrible, but I just got a call from the highway patrol. That pest of pests who hounded me and kept me down for over twenty of my best years is no more. It's not a pretty thought, but I am so damn relieved that I won't stop until we provided a replacement for him—making a huge contribution to the well being of the planet."

She was right; it was not a pretty thought. On the other hand, it was certainly appropriate and just. I shrugged my shoulders about her zeal for that news, took her up on the more intriguing offer. After dragging my love log back and forth across the slavering lips of her tingling pussy, I gave the clit a brief visit and then submerged. Twice she told me to stop dragging the rough uncut head of my cock against the incredibly sensitive vaginal walls. Twice I ignored her. She finally moaned in orgasm, louder than I had ever heard. I took that as the starting gun, and proceeded to submerge deeper, exploring the limits of her fertile depths. Just the big cockhead tapping against her inner walls made her jump a little. It was great having that kind of power. I lowered myself and gave a passionate kiss to my wife/mother. She whispered something to me about that highway patrol notification she received; that was as good a moment as any. Gripping her beautiful behind with all my force, I put the cockhead slit, now the size of a bottlecap, up to the cervix. Like the finest Kirby vacuum cleaner, her cervical region absorbed and sucked in the very seed of life. Once again I had managed to flood her unprotected and oh so very fertile womb with my potent seed. Now, it was out of our hands.

Much later that night, we both couldn't sleep and watched a re-play of the eleven o'clock news. They had a vivid picture of the accident that mom had been notified about (because he still had her on his auto insurance card.) As we watched the results of the crash, ambulance lights flashing, mom bent over to me. She kissed me in congratulations. Whether by sheer luck or woman's intuition, mom guessed right. For reasons only known to the heavens themselves, as we watched something being removed and driven away, at that exact atomic clock moment, mom had conceived.

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12