My Shemale

Story Info
Shemale lover.
945 words
4.19
70.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a young buck about 23 yrs. old and was touring South America. My friend and I were out and about the city of Rio de Janiero, Brazil.

We had been drinking all afternoon long and were feeling pretty happy when the evening rolled in. We were hoping to find some local girls to have some fun.

When this lovely lady approached us and started talking. My friend being the more outgoing one started to haggle on a price. It seems that this lovely lady had decided that she was willing to have some fun, with the both of us, for the set price.

She led us to a hotel room where I found out that we would have our fun but only one at a time. I had never had sloppy seconds so I figured it would be one for the books.

She paid for the room and led my friend into the room for his share of the fun. I sat on this concrete ledge and waited excitedly but patiently for my turn.

Many naughty thoughts crossed my mind. Stuff like how would that pussy feel with someone else cum in it. Would I eat that pussy, did she like anal or what would I do. These were just some of the thoughts that I can remember.

Sometime past and then the door opened. My friend came out but was a bit silent for his normal self. I was ready so didn't give it much attention.

Inside the room was a chair with stir ups.

I went in and she started kissing my neck and shoulders while she took off my clothes.

She was still dressed in her dress which seemed odd but that didn't register till later. Once I was totally nude she pushed me down on the chair and placed my legs on the stir ups.

She then started to give me a blowjob; it was fantastic to say the least. In the process of blowing me she started to insert a finger up my ass and asked if I liked it. It felt good so I went with it.

After a sucking me off a bit longer she started fucking my ass with her finger and then added another finger. She kept wiggling her fingers as she sucked on my cock while swirling her tongue all around it. After a bit more sucking on my cock and fingering my ass she stopped and asked me if I liked getting my ass fucked by her. I told her it felt very good.

She then said good and dropped her dress. Wow was the only thing I could say as there stood a bronze beauty with gorgeous c cup breasts and behold her, she had a cock. It was about seven inches while hard and about 2 inches round.

She walked to me and started to place her cock toward my asshole. I stopped her and told her on the bed. She sat on the bed and I asked her if her cock was real. She didn't answer but instead she put her hand on the back of my head and leaned back. This caused my head to go straight for her cock.

I opened my mouth and she pushed it all into my mouth. I tried doing the same for her and she directed me on how to do it. No teeth she said, suck it in and out while moving my tongue all over the head. I did it for a while till she stopped me and said lets fuck.

I told her to lie down and I squatted over her dick. I grabbed her tits while slowly taking her cock into my ass. It felt good feeling it spread my asshole. I loved how she was taking my anal virginity. It was the right size of cock for my virgin ass that it was sliding in nice and slow.

She would slowly shove about an inch at a time while I squeezed her tits. She keep asking me in Portuguese if I liked it and I kept saying yes. Further and further in her cock invaded my ass, it felt so deliciously wicked getting fucked up my ass while playing with her tits. I had about 5 inches in me or so it felt when she gently pulled out and slammed the rest of her cock up my ass.

It totally blew my mind. Even though I had her tits in my hands, her hands on my hips and nothing touching my cock. i started Cumming like crazy, I was even moaning like the bitch in heat that I was.

I slumped forward with her cock in my ass, as my own cock twitched and spewed that last of my cum on her belly. After catching my breathe she pulled out of me and went to clean up. I cleaned up and got dressed.

I had forgotten all about my friend, until I was outside. We both walked back in silence back to our place. I didn't ask him why he was so quiet but I was quiet only because I was enjoying the feeling of my freshly de virginized ass and the cock that it now missed being in it.

This is a true story and there are only 2 regrets that I have from it. One is that I didn't finish sucking her cock till it came and that I have never had the pleasure of meeting another special lady like my Brazilian bronze goddess that took my anal virginity and taught me the pleasure of having being fucked up the ass by a special girl.