My Sherrill

Story Info
She gets her first try at domination.
6.3k words
4.07
32.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There comes a time in everyone's life when they think back on what they've done and what they are doing now, and those thoughts leave that person feeling empty, wondering, what am I doing? What have I accomplished in my life? And have those things that I have accomplished amounted to anything? There is that time of unforeseen and unpreventable depression that leaves you feeling tired, it makes your body hurt in places that you didn't even know could ache. You start eating a little less, sleeping a little less, and walking around with your shoulders slumped, and your mouth drawn down. Those melancholy blues had wrapped their fingers around me.

I walked around, doing my daily chores and activities, but with a little less zest than I normally did. No singing now when I went to wash the dishes, no dancing around as I cleaned the glass, or vacuumed the floor. I quit getting dressed, and wore only loose jogging pants and big sweatshirts or tee-shirts, telling myself that I wore these things only because they were more comfortable than jeans and a blouse. I sat for long hours on the couch, staring off into space, thinking about my life, but that only made me feel old. I'd think to myself that I could go to work, though I didn't need to. I had inheritated a lot of money, and the thoughts of being around people just made me more depressed.

I had always been a very sexually charged person, but even that was starting to fade. I didn't have the energy anymore for sex or even masturbation. I have kept writing though. I've spun erotic tales for over two years sharing them with the general public and friends that I've made over those two years. Writing to me is a way of escape, a stress relief you could say, but more and more my tales of erotica were starting to become dark tales of revenge and deceit.

I still responded to my fans and my friends with each new story though the responses were getting shorter and shorter also. Instead of paragraphs there were short sentences or short paragraphs that didn't say much. Until one day when I received an e-mail from a new fan.

I went to open the letter, sighing deeply as I did, expecting the same old sayings but much to my surprise it was completely different than anything I'd ever read. I began to scroll down the words, intrigued and shocked by them at the same time.

"Hello Irish Rose, my name is Sherrill

I read your story, "Betrayal" and thought that it was magnificent

You are a wonderful writer and have a way of telling the story so

That it feels as though the person reading it is actually in the story."

I stopped; this was a typical response to my stories, typical in the praising sense, since I can never forget the words of those who despise my stories either. But that was the only "normal" part of the e-mail. I had always been use to these words, but this was different much different. I went on.

"But my Rose I digress from what I wanted to say. I wanted to ask

If you'd be my mistress, over the internet of course. I am what

You'd call a sex slave, and from your writing I know you'd be a

Good mistress to me. I want you to use me in every way you

Can possibly think of. I want you to make me a slave to

Your divine pussy. Make me get down on my knees and

Lick your sweet pussy until you tell me to stop. Plus there

Are other things I want you to do to me, but I will ask of those only

If you agree to be my relentless goddess and have me as your slave.

Please consider this, and get back to me. Already your undeserving

Slave, Sherrill."

I stared at the computer screen. I was in a state of shock; never had someone e-mailed me with this type of response before. I wasn't sure what to say, or if I should even respond to him. I didn't know how someone who would have read that story even think about me becoming their mistress, considering that all my stories consist of the woman being the "weak one." I wasn't sure if I could even do it. I wasn't the dominating type. I had always considered myself the submissive, and acted on that as well. But I also felt as though I shouldn't ignore this man's request. That would be rude. I hit the reply button, took another deep breath and began to write a short response.

"Dear Sherrill,

I'm flattered that you would ask this of me. I can try my hardest

To become what you wish of me, but I must tell you I have no

Experience on it. For I too am a submissive and have never played

A roll as a Domme or anything remotely close to it. But if you don't mind

Me learning to do what you want and be patient then I can try."

I shrugged my shoulders after I wrote it and sent the message. I figured that I wouldn't hear from him again. Though for some reason that saddened me more. While I had been reading his message I could feel that depression that had come over me lifting and in responding to him I had a smile on my face. But I wasn't going to hold my breath to hear from him again.

I turned the computer off and started back to my daily chores around the house. By the end of the night I had forgotten about the man who called himself Sherrill. But the same man would be waiting for me the next morning.

My eyes popped open at the crack of dawn. I groaned and sat up; I could never sleep past six o'clock no matter how hard I tried. I looked around the room, the street light shone in the window leaving me in semi-darkness, casting odd shadows on the wall by the dresser and behind the TV. I stretched and got up. I hit the button on the computer and went off into the kitchen to make coffee. After the coffee was brewing I went to take care of my other morning needs. The coffee wasn't done brewing by the time I got back into the kitchen, but that never mattered to me. I pulled the pot and poured a cup of very strong coffee. After putting a packet of equal and about two tablespoons of skim milk into the cup, I'd always been conscience about my weight and always measures exactly how many calories I was taken into my body, I went to the computer.

My first agenda was to read the news, I never watched the news on TV. I couldn't stand all the jargon of news casters. I read up on my world affairs and current events, mumbling to myself when there was something I didn't agree with. After awhile I got tired of reading news and went to my e-mail. I always checked it early in the morning, though I rarely responded to any one at such early hours. My breath caught when I saw the e-mail address of the man who wanted me to become his internet mistress. I figured that it was just a reply saying, "thanks any way" but I was wrong.

I opened the letter to find paragraph after paragraph of praise to me at becoming what he had asked. I was awe struck by his words and began to smile, something I hadn't done in a long time. He talked of wanting to serve me in anyway possible, and how pathetic he was, and how he didn't deserve to be treated kindly at all. I hit the reply button and started this first journey of dominating the opposite sex.

I have to admit in the beginning I was no good at it, but as time went by my own submissiveness gave way, and I ruled my new slave with a hard hand. I began to anticipate his letters to me, and found myself upset when he did not respond to me. I had found my calling, and the depression that I had felt for so long began to lift.

One afternoon when I opened his letter to me I was shocked by the fact that he asked me for my address. It was near Christmas and he said he wanted to send me a gift. I struggled over given him my address for a long time, but in the end gave up and gave it to him. In two weeks I was sent a sexy red lingerie outfit with matching thong.

Our internet affair kept up for another year, and with each day I became a harsher Mistress to my Sherrill. Though many times while writing these scenarios out I wished that he was actually with me so that I could try these things out in real life. I hadn't changed my sexual routines; I never went out and found someone to dominate. Only did I do this over the internet and only with this one man. But I did long to find out exactly how good of a Mistress I could be.

After a while our e-mails became fewer and far between, both of us getting busy in our real lives and not finding the time to get on the computer. Soon, our e-mails stopped all together, and I found myself becoming depressed again. The one thing that had pulled me out of my sadness was now bringing it again.

I quit getting on the computer at all. I forgot about my stories, my friends, and my fans, and shuffled around the house again. Then one day there was a small knock on my front door. I was in the midst of cleaning and wasn't dressed at all for company, wearing only a tee-shirt and a pair of jogging pants. My long red hair was pulled back into a pony-tail, and I had yet to shower. I let out a low angry growl at the door and went to answer it.

Standing on my front deck was a man I'd never seen before. He had a smile on his face and a bouquet of roses in his hand. I stared at him becoming alarmed at the way he looked at me, though I didn't show it.

"Can I help you Sir?"

"These are for you my Mistress"

He handed me the roses but I still hadn't made a connection.

"And to whom are they from?"

"Me."

I bucked up, ready to beat the holy hell out of this man. I might be small, standing only at an even five foot, and weighing in at only around 105 lbs, but I can hold my own, and beat down any one who dares to threaten me. Naturally he was bigger than I was, and I figured even if I couldn't take him I would at least cause a scene that would have my neighbors running to their windows.

"And who might you be?" My voice became low with anger and my rising aggression.

He looked down and back to me with sadness.

"I figured that the roses would give me away. My Goddess, my lovely Irish Rose, I am no other than your Sherrill."

As he told me his name I looked nervously around the outside of my house. I had never thought that he would show up at my doorstep. I grabbed on to his shirt and pulled him inside, shutting the door frantically behind me. I saw his eyes grow wide with my show of strength and desire began to seep into them as I stared at him angrily.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

He couldn't help a smile that came to his lips.

"I wanted to make you happy. And I thought if I came to you, you would be pleased."

"Does it look like I'm pleased?"

"No, Mistress, you look angry."

"Exactly you stupid little monkey! I never told you that I wanted you to come here, nor did I ever give any inclinations that I wanted it to happen. So, what the fuck?"

I could see that he was getting off on my words already.

"I'm sorry. I just thought, I don't know what I was thinking. I should probably go."

I stared at him. My mind was reeling with what I should do. I should tell him to go, but there was something inside of me that liked the fact that he had come. He started for the door and I stopped him. Pulling him down to his knees in front of me.

"Where do you think you're going Poppet? Did I tell you to leave?"

My voice had turned again; it was low and sensual but also had the tones in it as though I was speaking to a small child. I looked at him and he shook his head.

"That's right I didn't. Now, that you're here might as well keep you. But what to do, what to do with a silly little rabbit who just pops up whenever he feels like it."

I ran my fingers across his jaw line and up into his hair. I grabbed it, and pulled his head back as far as it would go, making him look straight up at me.

"Any suggestions? You were brave enough to just show up on my door step. Are you going to be brave enough to speak on how I should punish a bad rabbit?"

He looked at me, no expression on his face but I could his eyes lighting up with his desire. Though I had no experience in real life on the situation I was getting into, every word I ever wrote to him, and every dream I ever fantasized hit me.

"Ooooo…Bunny learned some manners didn't he? I know what you want. I know what you came here for."

I pushed his head into my pussy, and heard him moan.

I laughed, "yes, that's it isn't it? You wanted to taste this divine pussy. You wanted to come here to worship it, to take the nectar of your Goddess. Didn't you?"

He nodded his head.

"But it doesn't come that easy does it Rabbit?"

I shook his head for him and pulled his face up to look at me. I mockingly pouted at him.

"No, it doesn't." My voice began to rise with anger again, "You cannot just barge in here and except to get what you want! But how should I start. Hmmmmm"

I looked at him, my hand grasping his hair harder.

"First you will go to the store. That doesn't seem too bad does it? No, it doesn't. I will make a list and you will pick up those items. See, I was not prepared for a visit from a rude little boy. When you are finished you come back here, and round one will be done. Simple, is it not?"

"Yes, Mistress, it is."

"Yes Mistress, that's right."

I pulled up on his hair making him stand up. I wrote down what I wanted and handed him the piece of paper, telling him how to get to the store he needed. When he headed for the door I turned and smacked him hard on the ass, he gave a yelp at the sting and looked at me. I smiled widely.

"Always wanted to do that. Now go!"

He wasn't gone long but in the time that he was I was able to shower and put on something much more appealing. I decided to go with a long black dress that was held together with only a silver buckle in the front. The spilt of the dress went from my neck line down over one breast, covering only the nipple, running down to the hip and leg. I wore nothing underneath it, and a pair of thigh high boots with it.

When he came in his eyes glazed over with desire with just one look at me. I smiled and came to take the bags out of his hand.

"I look better now?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Get everything?"

"Yes."

"Good."

I began to unload the bag, laying everything out on the table. After the display was done I turned to him.

"Now, what should I do? You definitely haven't been reprimanded enough for invading my privacy. Get undressed!"

I watched as he quickly unclothed and stared at him more after he was fully naked.

"Go ahead, turn around. Show yourself to me."

He did so, and I stopped him once he had made a full circle. I moved my eyes from his face to his cock. I took it in my hands and felt it grow with my touch.

"What's this? Is this what you call a dick?" I slapped it hard, and laughed as he winced.

"Something will have to be done about that, I can't fuck something that small. In the mean time let's do this."

I grabbed one of the items from the table, he looked at me, and I smiled. It was a collar and leash, but for the cock, not the neck. I decided earlier that if I was going to do this I was going to go all out. I snapped the collar around his cock, and my smile broadened.

"That's better."

I picked up another item, and lead him into the living room. He followed closely, trying to avoid pain, and when I stopped suddenly he ran into me. I turned around, wielding the cat-o-nine tales in my hand and hitting him squarely on the back with it.

"You do not touch me ever, unless I tell you to."

He nodded, tears in his eyes from the hard slap he had received.

"Not to close now, Rabbit."

I sat down on the couch and roughly pulled on the metal chain and brought him to his knees. I took my feet and placed them on the couch opening my legs widely, showing him my bare pussy. I heard him whimpering softly.

"You want this don't you?"

"Yes."

"Mmmm..too bad."

He looked up at me sharply and I began to laugh. I moved my hand down to my pussy and played softly with my clit, cooing as I watched his tongue come out to wet his lips. He watched mesmerized as my hands moved across my pussy, my fingers tickling my clit then going down to enter into my hole. He looked up at me, his eyes begging, though he said nothing. A stern look replaced the look of pleasure on my face as I looked down at him.

"What makes you think that you deserve to taste my pussy? A lowly worm such as yourself shouldn't even get the privilege of looking at my cunt, let alone put his nasty mouth to it! But yet I will be kind enough to allow you to watch me make myself cum."

I saw a type of sadness come into his eyes, and knew he had thought by showing up at my door that he would get to taste the juices he had only worshipped from the net before. I grabbed his chin and squeezed it hard as I let out a mean laugh.

"Round two Rabbit."

I let go of his chin and moved my fingers quicker over my pussy. As I began to cum I grabbed hold of the back of his neck and pushed his head further between my legs. I placed his head just inches away from my gushing pussy, and heard his moans as he smelled the sweet muskiness that escaped from me, and watched as my juices shot forth. I saw him open his mouth, desperately trying to catch just a little of my cum. I pulled his head up and slapped him across the face.

"Did I tell you to open your mouth? No, I didn't!"

I slapped him again.

"Bad Rabbit! Trying to taste my cum though I just told you that you hadn't earned that privilege yet."

I removed my hand from my pussy and brought my fingers up to my mouth, licking off the pale white juices. I heard him whimper at the fact that I didn't let him suck my fingers. I stared at him, wondering what it was I was going to do next. A wicked smile started to play on my lips as I thought about it. I stood up and grabbed the chain connected to his dick.

"Come boy!"

He got up and followed as I pulled the chain, this time he stayed a good distance away from me. I led him into the bathroom, and I felt him shudder with desire. I turned and looked at him.

"Many times in your letters to me, you brought up the fact that you would love to taste my golden liquid, did you not?"

"Yes I did Mistress. It would be an honor."

"Would it now? Well, guess what?"

His body perked up, and a smile came to his face.

"It ain't gonna happen."

I laughed when his body slumped back down.

"See, bad little Rabbits don't get what they want. Draw me a bath. Make sure the water is hot and that there is plenty of lavender smelling bubbles in there. I want to relax. It is getting late is it not?"

"It's only 8:30"

"Well that's late enough for me. Get to it!"

He proceeded to draw a bath and when it was ready I got in, pulling the chain down, causing him to cry out. He sat beside the bath as I soaked. After a while I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"I had a full day a head of me tomorrow, but I think that I am going to change some things around. After that nice orgasm I gave myself I'm in need of cock, and that nasty little thing you have will never do."

I grabbed his chin and made him face me.

"Did you hear that, Rabbit? Your cock will never touch my skin."

He nodded his head.

"I've been thinking. You've been a pretty good Rabbit today. Not too many mishaps, and I'm horny again."

He perked up.

"Mistress please allow me to make you cum. I need so desperately to feel your pussy on my unworthy tongue, and taste your juices as they slide down my throat."

I smiled at him and patted his head, but didn't answer him.

"It is time for you to bathe."

I stood up from the bath and spread my legs. He looked at me questionably.

12