My Shy Neighbor

Story Info
The domination of Marty was exquisite.
3.7k words
4.35
58.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozgal2
Ozgal2
3 Followers

Marty was such a sweet guy, but so painfully shy. He’d moved in next-door 3 months ago and in all that time had uttered no more than a couple of words and only when I spoke to him first. He had this cute little way of dipping his head into his shoulder and never making eye contact.

Marty was quite a handsome man. He was about 6’ tall, with dark blonde hair and a moustache and a very athletic body. He actually cycled most mornings, when the weather permitted. He had the bluest eyes, but it was awfully hard to catch a glimpse of them.

A few times lately when I have been outside in my yard I’ve sensed that I was being watched. You know that feel you get when someone is watching you from a far and you get that little shiver that comes over you? Well, that had been happening to me. Yet, I wasn’t frightened by it, quite the opposite really. It was probably the second time that it happened that I realized it was Marty. I caught a fleeting glimpse of him standing in the doorway of his garage, but he was kind of peeking around the doorframe. He certainly wasn’t being up front about it. In fact I know I wasn’t meant to see him at all, because as soon as I glanced in his direction he darted back inside the garage.

I must admit that it gave me a kind of sense of power, knowing that he was too frightened to openly watch me. I found it quite a turn on really, because at the time I had been hanging out washing. Actually, I was pegging my underwear on the clothesline

I was really quite fascinated by my shy neighbor and realized that I could probably have a little fun with the poor guy too. I’ve got a naturally fun sense of adventure and enticing Marty to play my games seemed like a great idea.

I wasn’t in a relationship of any kind. Actually, I’ve been on my own for the last couple of months since my previous relationship had taken a turn for the worse. So, I was in the mood for a little action.

It was a perfect day, the sun was shining, and the sky was the most beautiful blue. I knew Marty was home, as I’d seen him outside only moments ago. He’d been sweeping the pathways around his house. He really does have a great body. He was only dressed in a singlet top and a pair of bike shorts. He’d obviously already been for his daily ride

I decided now was the time to start my little game. I quickly changed into my bikini top and put on a pair of cut off denim shorts on, but no panties, but neglected to zip them up. So they were just kind of hanging open on my hips.

I knew Marty had a kind of fascination with watching me hang my underwear on the clothesline. Not having any washing to hang out I grabbed some clean underwear from my drawer and tossed them into the clothesbasket and headed out my back door into the yard.

I could hear Marty rattling around in his garage as soon as I stepped outside. To make him aware that I was there I called out quite loudly to my cat and then proceeded towards the clothesline. I stood on the side of the clothesline, which allowed me to face Marty’s garage. I leaned down and picked up the first article, a lacy pair of black panties.

I had deliberately tied my bikini top loosely so that when I stretched up to peg my panties on the line the bottom swell of my breasts was exposed. I took my time pegging my panties on the line so that my arms were at full stretch. I leaned down for the next item, a ‘G’ string. I picked it up and held it to my nose and pretended to inhale deeply before pegging it on the line too. Each time a little more of my breasts become exposed.

Ah, with a fleeting glance I had spotted Marty watching me. Hmmm, my ploy was working already.

I leaned down again and grabbed a white lacy bra and again stretched up. This time my left breast slipped out from my bikini top. It was fully exposed.

I heard something crash inside Marty’s garage. I’m guessing he was so stunned that he stepped back kicking something. A chuckled a little at that.

I adjusted my bikini top so that my breasts were covered again, but only just. I leaned down and grabbed another pair of panties and again stretched fully to peg them on the line. Oops, it happened again, but this time both my breasts come free. My bikini top slipping right up over the top of both breasts.

I was becoming a little aroused at the game I had started and my nipples were quite erect. I hard rather large dark pink nipples and I knew from where Marty was hiding he’d have a great view. I made a pretense of trying to cover my breasts. Then shrugged my shoulders to give the indication that it was a waste of time and loosened the ties and let it fall to the ground.

So now I was naked from the waist up and my denim shorts were half unzipped. They were only fastened enough to prevent them from falling off completely.

Now for the next part of my plan I had to entice Marty out of his garage. I hoped that if I disappeared out of his view that he might be encouraged to venture outside to keep watching me.

I kneeled down low so that a small tree in the garden covered me. I knew that Marty could no longer see me now. Almost on all fours I crawled over closer to his fence line. This was so much fun. I was finding the experience of being almost naked and having my neighbor watching me really quite a turn-on. So much so that I was becoming quite aroused.

I was up quite close to the fence line now and could actually peer under the branches on the small tree. I could see that Marty had ventured a little further outside he garage door and was stretching to see into my yard.

He was obviously not able to see me and he was getting a little braver and was coming closer to the fence. He was only about 6 or 7 paces away now. His need to keep watching me was making him braver all the time. His hands were down in front of him and it took me a moment to realize he was covering his obvious arousal.

I allowed him to get a few steps closer. He was being almost stealth like in his movements, trying not to get caught. When he was only a couple of steps away from me I stood up and stepped out from behind the small tree.

I pretended to be startled by his being there and modestly covered my breasts. Poor Marty he almost died there and then. He turned abruptly to leave and I had to think quickly to stop him. ‘Oh Marty, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to startle you and please excuse my appearance,’ I said. He stopped turned back towards me, but wouldn’t make eye contact. He stammered, ‘I’m just heading inside.’

I knew I had to keep talking and fast. ‘Marty could I ask a favor of you, please?’ I asked. Again Marty stammered a reluctant, ‘Yes.’ ‘I need a little help inside to move a large cupboard, would you mind?’, I asked. ‘Ok,’ he hesitantly replied.

‘I’m guessing you’ve seen thousands of women’s breasts and you won’t mind if I don’t put that useless bikini top back on,’ I brazenly said. I knew he’d not have the courage to say differently.

I noticed that Marty was looking down at my open shorts and that he could most likely see the top of my trimmed pubes. I put my hands on my hips and inconspicuously pushed them a little lower, allowing him to see even more. The poor guy he was so flushed in the face. The entire time we stood there his hands never left the front of his shorts. I couldn’t see how aroused he was, but I just knew there was quite a bulge happening.

I lead Marty inside my home and asked him to come into my bedroom, as that was where the cupboard was that I intended to move. I guess it now looks like I am rearranging my bedroom. It was the only thing that come to mind quickly enough to preventing him walking away.

We stood in my room surveying the cupboard and discussing where I wanted it moved too. The poor guy wasn’t game to move his hands from the front of his shorts still. Perhaps he’d never seen a naked woman before, I wondered?

‘Could you grab those couple of boxes off the top, please Marty?’ I asked. His eyes flew to mine for the first time. I knew they would. I had purposely put my hands behind my head, pretending to play like my long ponytail. This only accentuated my breasts even more; pushing them forward and making my nipples really protrude. His eyes darted towards my breasts, as his breath caught in his throat. He face was almost on fire from embarrassment.

Very reluctantly Marty moved towards the cupboards, but was turning his back to me. I wanted to see that bulge. He wasn’t going to hide it, if I could help it. ‘No, Marty you’ll need to do it from this end,’ I stated in quite a firm voice. ‘Now stretch up here,’ I said. Leaving no room for argument with my tone of voice.

Marty hesitantly stretched his arms up, giving me a great side on view of his bulging penis. Goddamn, he was enormous or so it appeared from where I was standing. His penis was bulging at least 5 to 6 inches out in front of him, making his shorts tent.

As Marty grabbed the first box I stretched up beside him and told him to pass it down. While Marty was paying attention to what he was doing I lowered my shorts even further. As I stretched up my shorts fell around my ankles. ‘Oh, goodness,’ I said in a voice feigning surprise. Marty looked down from his stretched position and could instantly see I was now totally naked. He almost dropped the next box on his head.

I said, ‘Oh well, what the hell you’ve already seen my tits so you may as well see the rest of me too.’ I stepped out of my shorts and kicked them aside. Glancing down as I did so I noticed the bulge in his shorts had thickened even more.

Marty grabbed the other box and lowered it to the top of my bed. I said, ‘Geez Marty, you’re quite a strong guy. Give me a look at those muscles.’ ‘Oh come on, flash them off a bit,’ I teased. He stepped back not knowing what to do and with me standing in front of him naked he’d forgotten about covering his own very obviously aroused penis.

I seductively looked him up and down and said, ‘Mmmmm, I see that’s not all that’s bulging and flexing.’ His hands flew to cover his penis. ‘Now, now no need to be modest, after all I am standing here naked,’ I said.

I stepped closer and gave his penis a quick squeeze. It almost burst out of his shorts. ‘Ohhhh, who’s a horny little boy,’ I said with a quite a strong voice. ‘Me,’ he shyly replied. ‘Isn’t your penis aching to get out of there little boy?’ I said. ‘Yes Ma’am,’ he replied. ‘Well then little boy, get out of your clothes,’ I demanded. Marty quickly undressed. When naked, his huge penis instantly flexed up, reaching almost to his navel. And was I going to have my way with that very soon I decided.

‘Stay here, I am going to shower,’ I demanded. ‘Yes Ma’am,’ was all he replied.

I went into my bathroom and quickly closed the door. I almost feel back against it gasping for breath. I was so fucking arousing it was unbelievable. My juices were being to trickle down my legs. I’d picked Marty right; he loved to be dominated and I was the person for the job. I was going to have so much wicked fun with him this afternoon that he’ll be begging me to have mercy.

I stepped into the shower and quickly washed myself. It was giving me a few moments to gain my composure. I was wondering what he was doing in my bedroom. I decided to leave the shower running and stepped out dripping all over the floor. I tiptoed up the hallway and leaned around the door. Marty was standing almost in the same place I left him, but this time he had a pair of my panties in his hands. He was rubbing my panties over his chest and nipples and then down along the shaft of his swollen penis. I could see he was very aroused and pre cum was shining on his knob. I knew that if I didn’t stop him he’d soon be cumming without me and I wasn’t about to let that happen.

‘And just what the fuck do you think you are doing?’ I demanded as I stormed into the bedroom. ‘Who the fuck gave you permission to play with my panties?’ I almost yelled at him. Marty instantly stopped what he was doing and said, ‘I’m very sorry Ma’am, please forgive me?’

‘I’ll consider your punishment on my return,’ I said and promptly turned and left the room. I returned to the bathroom and turned the shower off. How was I going to handle this I wondered? He obviously loved being dominated and I was enjoying it immensely too. It was kind of a new experience for me, but one I am sure I’ll learn to love, if my own reaction and arousal is anything to go by.

I returned to my bedroom. Marty hadn’t moved a muscle. His huge penis was stiff up against his stomach. The blue veins were almost pulsing, aching for relief.

‘Lay on my bed spread eagle,’ I demanded. Marty immediately obeyed my command. His penis was flexing up and down in front of me. Goddamn I wanted to ride it, but that’ll come another day I decided.

I quickly grabbed a couple of pairs of nylons from my drawer and tied Marty’s hands to the bedpost. There was almost a frightened look in his eyes, but his penis continued to bounce up and down. He never for a moment struggled against his new restraints.

I left the room and went to the bathroom and grabbed my huge 11’ black ribbed vibrator. I walked back into the bedroom, lathering it with lubricant. Marty’s eyes bulged in his head, as he saw the vibrator in my hand. I climbed onto the bed between Marty’s legs and turned the vibrator on. The humming sounds seemed almost too loud. I started to trail it up and down Marty’s shaft and over and across his knob, pushing the tip of it into the eye of his knob. His penis thrust up to attention, as it glided over his sensitive skin. His shining cut knob was almost glowing purple, begging for release.

I trailed the vibrator down between the cheeks of his ass, rimming his butthole. ‘Beg me to fuck your ass, Little Boy,’ I demanded. ‘Please Ma’am fuck me with your shiny black penis,’ he said in a quivering voice. Slowly I started to push it into his butthole. An inch in, a half an inch out, working it in a little further all the time. Almost 6’ was deep inside his butthole now and I could tell he was starting to enjoy it, after the initial shock and momentary pain of me penetrating his ass for the first time. I was working hard to find his ‘G’ Spot; watching his penis for reaction when I found it. I’d had experience doing this before with a previous lover who loved it when I butt fucked him.

Within a matter of seconds I had found the zone. Marty’s penis jumped to attention, as pre cum spilled. I quickly realized that he would cum if I wasn’t careful so I pulled down hard on his balls until the moment passed. I continued to arouse him almost to the point of explosion time and time again, but took the edge off his arousal each time with a hard tug on his balls. Marty continued to beg me as instructed. He never realized that I never planned on allowing him to cum, at least not yet anyway.

Having this much control over someone was doing the most amazing things for me. I was so aroused, but was almost getting more enjoyment out of watching Marty’s erotic pain.

I took Marty to the limit one last time before removing the vibrator from his butthole. He begged me to continue; whimpering he was about to cum again. I slapped his swollen penis hard and told him, ‘I’ll decide when you cum, little boy.’

By this stage my cunt was aching beyond belief. The lips of my pussy were almost as swollen as Marty’s penis. I climbed up and sat across Marty’s chest. My wet pussy was leaving a trail of juices across his chest.

I leaned forward a little and placed my fingers either side of my pussy lips; pulling them apart. I said, ‘See my cunt….I want you to eat it….. I want you to fuck my cunt with your tongue…I want you to continue until I tell you to stop…Do you understand me, little boy?’ I demanded. ‘Yes Ma’am,’ he quickly replied.

I quickly climbed up over Marty’s face and positioned myself and then lowered my pussy down toward his eagerly awaiting tongue. Marty’s hands were still securely tied so he had no way of helping himself, other than to nuzzle his whole face into my pussy.

His tongue started to delve between my lips; lapping at my juices. He continued to probe deeper and deeper as I urgently demanded him to quicken his pace. I was so aroused that my hips were bucking and thrusting. I could feel his rough moustache scratching against my clitoris. The sensations were driving me wild.

‘Eat me damn you,’ I screamed. ‘Fucking eat me’ I was driving my pussy down into his face. He must have been almost suffocating, but he didn’t stop for a second.

I could feel my orgasm mounting. I don’t think I’ve ever been so aroused before. With a shuddering convulsion my whole body exploded. I arched my back, as wave after wave of the most violent orgasm pulsated through my body. I was so aroused that I could feel myself ejaculating for the first time ever. Marty never stopped lapping at me, until I said enough.

I collapsed back and slid away from Marty’s face. I could hear him panting, gasping for breath. Once the intensity of my orgasm began to subside I leaned forward. I was now sitting on Marty’s chest. His entire face was drenched in my orgasm.

‘Did I please Ma’am?’ Marty pleaded. ‘Yes Little Boy, Ma’am is pleased,’ I replied. ‘Is Ma’am going to please me now?’ Marty asked.

I looked back behind me and there stood Marty’s swollen penis. It was even bigger than before. The shaft was shiny from the pre cum that had trickled down it. The veins were even more engorged than earlier and the knob was almost to exploding point. It was dark purple, as was his shaft. It was aching for release.

I untied Marty’s right hand from the bedpost and laid it by his side. He was waiting for my instruction. I slid right back between Marty’s spread-eagled legs and picked up my vibrator again. The minute I turned it on Marty’s penis started to flex.

I rimmed his butthole teasingly for a couple of minutes before thrusting it quite hard inside of his ass. He took almost 7 to 8 inches. He made no noise but his penis sure liked the attention.

I started to fuck his ass with my vibrator, making sure that I found that certain little spot again.

‘I want you to masturbate for me, Little Boy, while I fuck your ass,’ I demanded. Marty’s hand flew to his penis, grasping it quite hard. He started to pump up and down his shaft. The palm of his hand gliding over his knob and back down his shaft.

‘Shortened the strokes and make then faster, Little Boy’ I demanded. ‘I want to know when you’re about to cum, Little Boy…don’t make the mistake of cumming before I give permission, ya hear,’ I challenged.

I took Marty to the edge and back at least another half dozen times before I finally allowed him to cum. His orgasm rivaled mine. When he finally exploded great white globs of cum shot right up and hit him in the face. Streams of cum were flying from his penis as he pumped it and pumped it. By the time he’d stopped cumming his chest was covered too.

I allowed him to relax for about five minutes. I praised my little boy for his self-control. I finally released his other hand from the bedpost. I told him to stand. ‘You are now free to leave, Little Boy, but your clothes will remain here. From now on, when I want you I will call you on the phone. You will immediately come to my house. You will be naked when you arrive. You will enter from the back yard. You will stand and wait patiently inside the door until I instruct you otherwise.’ I said. ‘Good night, Little Boy’, I said. It was night. We’d been playing for hours.

Please send any feedback to the link below. I’ll really appreciate it.

Ozgal2
Ozgal2
3 Followers