My Sister

Story Info
Brother and sister come together after failed marriages.
2.2k words
4.29
90.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polok
Polok
6 Followers

I picked my sister up from the airport. Since the TSA Homeland Security prevented me from meeting her at the gate I waited in the main lobby and watched the escalator for her. I habitually paced while waiting for her, and then at the top of the escalator I saw her. She was wearing a jersey tee-shirt and jeans her normal traveling outfit. I always thought she was pretty and fondly remembered our adventures when we were teens.

My sister and I spent one summer investigating the wonderments of sex with each other while on vacation in the mountains with our parents. I still remember it and know it was the best sex I have ever had.

Susan called me yesterday to see if I could put her up for a while. She had left her husband, well he actually left her, then kicked her out of the house. She had no where else to go. Mom and Dad were both dead and there were only the two of us kids. We had always been close, especially after that summer. We had a special bond with each other. We spent all day together as kids. Mom even had us bath together until Susan was twelve.

She was entering puberty and I was staring a little too much at her in the bath. I never felt she was that embarrassed but more too old to bath with little brother. Mom thought it was natural to have the kids bath together and never questioned the sexual feelings we were having. It was like Mom approved or allowed them without question. I can remember getting a little hard-on looking at Susan and having Mom wash my hard-on with a washcloth. She could not have missed it being hard as she would gentle wash my penis with pleasing strokes as I looked at my sister's tiny boobs emerging on her chest and the wonderful slit between her legs.

When Susan stepped off the escalator we hugged, a good sibling hug, but I had been thinking too much about her in the bath and popped a little wood during the hug. "That happy to see me?" Susan said with a laugh. "Sorry" was all I could say.

My life had taken an unexpected turn about three weeks ago when my wife of eight years decided she was gay and left me for a woman friend of hers. It explained a lot about the lack of sex in the marriage but still it hurt.

Susan led off to the baggage carrousel. I looked down at her butt, a bad habit I still had, to see if I could see VPL, visible panty line, under her jeans. YES. Good lines indicating brief panties, my personal favorite. I followed her and the bags were already streaming down the chute. Susan pointed out her three bags, and I grabbed them and pulled them off the carousel. She had packed them full. I just about had a rupture lifting them on the baggage cart she had found.

Susan chatted, she always did, a constant stream of speech that filled the world. I would listen not attentively but usually heard enough to nod appropriately or grunt at the correct time with the right inflection of positive or negative. It was like having the TV on in the room but not watching it. We had all her bags and started out to the parking lot.

"Still looking at my butt for panty lines" she laughed.

"Busted, yeah" "Briefs?" I asked to take back some of my power lost in being caught off guard.

"Put them on as I remember they are your personal favorites. They are sheer white nylon." She said emphatically.

The blood rushed south again and I wished Joyce was still with me to relieve my frustration. But then again she hadn't for the past two years when we were together, so even if she was there she would not be any help.

I was driving the Defender 90 a wonderfully quirky SUV that was ten years old. It is the vehicle you see the adventures driving in the jungles. I drove it to work. "This looks like Indiana Jones should own this," Susan said shaking her head in disbelief.

The drive to my house was catching up with each other. Tales of our spouses leaving us, plans dashed, etc. This was the first time we had seen each other since Mom died three years ago. We talked every week on the phone, but mostly it was empty and withholding. It felt good she was here, I missed her.

Susan turned and looked behind the seat for her purse and I glanced down her blouse. "Boy, you need to get laid", she said as she caught me looking at her.

"I am sorry." I said really meaning it. "I can not remember the last time I had sex. Joyce was frigid, well at least for men, and I the consummate loyal husband never strayed. I looked occasionally but never strayed." I said in tired exasperation. Susan listened and understood. She was always my big sister. She put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me and the rest of the drive home was in silence.

We pulled in the driveway. "You painted the house," she noted. "Looks good".

"It's what I did to keep busy after Joyce left."

We carried Susan's bags into the house. It was a hot afternoon and the simple effort of carrying the bags had me sweating like a pig. "Which bedroom should I take?" she asked.

"Which every...makes no difference to me. I'm going for a swim."

I quickly changed into my swimming trunks and then remember I had left the bedroom door open and looked up to see Susan watching me change. "Still hung like a small mouse, I see" she said laughing. Actually I was average but sisters tend to be cruel. She unbuttoned her jeans and then unzipped them revealing the sheer white panties. I took a deep breath and stared at them. The dark shadow of her pubic hair showed though. "Like them?" she asked. She pulled down her jeans revealing the brief panties and stepped out of her jeans. I just stood there with a hard on poking my trunks out.

Susan walked over to me and gently took my penis in her right hand and with her left hand pulled my face towards hers. I knew what was happening and took over. I kissed her and carried her to the bed. My face buried in her crotch, I licked and kissed her through her panties before taking them off and giving her a long and wonderful orgasm. That summer long ago, she taught me how to bring her wonderful orgasms with my tongue on her pussy lips and clit.

She moaned for a third time and my face was gushed with her juices. Her hands pulled my head from her pussy and I knew I could enter her. I barely entered her before I exploded in her. I was still rock hard and continued to pump her. She wrapped her legs around me and squeezed me with them to the rhythm she wanted. She arched her back and squeezed her pussy around my cock as she came a forth time; I spurted my second load in her and fell to her side in exhaustion. "I needed that" she said gasping for breath. I lifted her tee shirt and started to suck her bare breast. "Stop that," she said,"let's go for a swim".

I watched her get up and scamper out the bedroom door. I rolled on my back and thought about that summer twenty years ago. Susan would be all hot and ready before, the sex would be wonderful and fulfilling but she then would walk away when we were finished. No cuddle time no unnecessary pats or pecks or words...just a good fuck and on with life like it had not happened. But it had and I remember them all. I loved my sister like a girlfriend not a sister. I pulled on my trunks and stepped out the slider to the pool area. Susan had changed into a one-piece suit and was on the first step of the pool.

I walked to the deep end and dove in, and swam the length of the pool under the water. I came up at Susan's legs on the pool step. I lifted myself up and sat on the pools step. Susan sat next to me and started her ritual of cupping up pool water to splash on her upper body. I could never understand her doing that; why not just dive in, oh well.

"I need a job. Trevor had a great lawyer and got the house and all the furniture. He also had been taking out money of our joint account and left nothing. I am broke." She said with an angry tone.

"Well, you can stay here as long as you want. My place is yours."

"What about Joyce?"

"She's gone, doesn't want anything. Feels real bad that she deceived me for all those years, wants to be friends. Fuck that!" My anger leaked out with the last two words.

Susan dove into the water from the sitting position and without getting her hair wet did a breast stroke / doggy paddle across the pool. She pulled herself up and sat on the bench step on the far side of the pool.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Are you hungry?" she responded.

"No, for work, what do you want to do?" I said with some amusement.

"I'm hungry, what do you have in the fridge?" Susan always avoided some issues. She bled out some anger about Trevor but then turned it off and now wants to avoid the situation. I am a solver and tackle problems with resolution, my avoidance tactic.

"There's a small fridge in the outdoor kitchen. Tri-tip, corn, just waiting for the barbeque."

Susan got out of the pool and walked over to the counter under the veranda. I swam a couple of laps to work out the stiffness in my body. Susan was sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water. I pulled my self out next to her and she handed me a beer. "You didn't mention the beer." We laughed. We both needed to get drunk and forget our losses.

We tossed down the first beers, but slowed being too old to enjoy a hangover the next day. I barbequed the meat and corn while Susan made the salad. We worked in the kitchen well together. Mom had us helping her for as long as I could remember, so it was natural for us to work easily together.

"Do you visit Mom's grave?" I nodded a "yes". "It's been awhile, but I do get out there. We can go by there tomorrow after church, if you like."

It was getting dark. I turned on the spa. We cleaned up the dishes. With some wine Susan found in the fridge we slipped in the spa. She turned and placed her glass on the edge and then slipped off her suit. I could just barely see her body under the bubbling water. I could make out the dark shadow of pubic hair between her legs and popped a woody. She looked at me with a questioning look. I understood and slipped off my suit. I gulped some wine and sat back, my hard-on plainly visible.

We sat there sipping wine and watching the stars in silence. Susan got up to retrieve the wine bottle. I watched her move easily in her nakedness. She was always very comfortable with herself and never one to hide her treasures as a girl and then a young woman. I still was in awe of her body. She poured me some wine and slid back in the spa, next to me. I put my arm around her and she for the first time cuddled up against my side. I loved it, I always wanted just this.

The spa cycled itself off and it stirred us from our nap. It was late and we got out of the spa. Naked and unashamed we walked around the patio cleaning up glasses, suits and walked into the house. I walked down the hall to my bedroom and turned to say goodnight. Susan reached up and kissed me.

"Can I sleep with you tonight; you don't need to do anything... I just want someone next to me." She was almost crying. I put my arm around her and lead her to my bed. She crawled in and I tucked in her side. I checked the alarm clock and slid under the sheets and cuddled up next to her. Susan rolled over on her side and put her arm over me. I was hard but honored her need for comfort, not sex. She moved her hand down to my cock and grabbed it. "Oh my, what do we have here." She giggled.

Susan dove under the sheets and took me in her mouth. She had the most talented mouth and gave the best blowjob. I laid back and enjoyed her sucking my cock. I exploded in her mouth. Susan loved cum and swallowed every drop and moved back up and cuddled up next to me. "That should keep you till the morning, when I can better fix your condition." She said with a giggle. We both fell asleep.

Polok
Polok
6 Followers