My Sister and Her Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillian on the other hand, had begun having orgasms from the moment I began, and continued right up until she gasped; "Cum now Ted, gimmee your cum now honey. Shoot it deep in me! I haven't had it for three months and god I need it now."

Again that deliriously intense sensation just before I begin to contract and spew my warm cum in gushing jets, and as I moaned to her she reached up, and wrapped her arms around my neck and her heels around my ass, holding me deep.

Sue had given up sucking and kissing Lily minutes earlier, and lay on her side watching. And when we were finished, she looked at me and ran her tongue around her lips before whispering. "You know, you all are welcome anytime, now, so don't be strangers yall."

We stopped on the way to take Lillian back to college, and this time stayed the whole weekend. Sue Ann had two sisters and the word was out.

12