My Sister and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers

"My God!" Cindy exclaimed as it kept coming. She kept pumping until there was only a trickle of juice dribbling from the head. Then she sat back. "Wow, little brother, or should I say 'big' brother, I've never seen so much cum in my life."

I blushed and looked down to see the cream covering my chest and stomach. Cindy's hands, which were on my thighs now, were also covered in sperm.

She stood up. "Did you like that?" she asked rhetorically.

I looked up and nodded weakly.

"Well, I have to get to bed... got an early meeting at work tomorrow." With that she leaned over me and placed her lips on mine.

I was surprised when I felt her tongue pushing on my lips. I moaned and opened my mouth, letting her in. Suddenly we were kissing like lovers. She pressed her mouth hard to mine, twirling her tongue around. I hadn't kissed many girls, but I am a quick learner. My tongue pushed hers back into her mouth. She moaned and sucked on mine. When she finally pulled away, my mouth was open and I was gasping for breath again. My sleeping cock began to twitch.

"See you in the morning," she whispered. She touched my face gently before she disappeared into the bedroom.

I sat on the sofa in silence for a time. Nothing had prepared me for what my sister had just done. My head was still spinning. I couldn't think straight. I pulled myself up and staggered to my room. I flopped onto the bed. Suddenly I heard what I thought was crying coming from Cindy's room. I went over to the wall and listened. What I heard was definitely not crying. There were little whimpers followed by moans. I would have thought Dexter was with her had I not known that she was alone. It was obvious that my sister was masturbating. A little chill ran through me when I realized that she was doing it with cum covered fingers. My cock came back to life immediately. A few minutes later I was shooting another load, into my hand this time, as I listened to my sister's orgasmic cries.

As I lay awake long after our mutual pleasure, I realized that I was desperately in love with my sister.

Chapter 5

The following morning, as I passed the sofa, my mind rushed back to what had happened on that very spot last night... my own sister had jerked me off. I shook my head and forced myself to go into the kitchen.

Cindy was already up. She was sitting at the table with her cup of coffee, reading the morning paper. When I walked in she looked up and smiled sweetly. "Good morning Robbie," she said. From her facial expression, one would never know what she had done to me last night.

I boldly walked over and kissed her on the lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth. Her mouth was sweet with the taste of mouthwash and a hint of coffee. When she didn't resist me, I put my hand behind her head as I explored her open mouth with my tongue. We were both breathless when I finally pulled away.

I saw her surprised look. "Good morning to you Sis," I said. I sat down at the table with a cup of coffee and a wide grin. "Hey Sis, would you like me to get another movie for Friday night? Or watch "our" movie," I smiled lustfully.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie, but I have a date with Dexter."

I could feel the blood drain from my face. It seemed as if she had stuck a pin in my balloon. Amazingly, I had forgotten all about Dexter in the last several days. The jerk, I thought and felt my anger building. "What about Saturday night?" I asked, trying to keep the irritation from my voice.

Cindy got a sad look on her face. "Sorry sweetie, but Dexter doesn't have many weekends free and he said he wanted to spend this one with me."

I couldn't hold it back anymore. "What do you see in that jerk? He flashes money around like he's some big shot. He's just a spoiled little rich boy with a giant ego. And, a total asshole to boot," I blurted. As soon as the words were out of my mouth I regretted them.

I saw fire in Cindy's eyes. "Don't talk to me like that!" she almost screamed. "You don't know anything about him. Besides, who I date is my business and not yours." Her face was red with anger.

The room suddenly fell silent. Both of us were steaming. I figured a quick exit was called for. I stormed out of the kitchen, quickly dressed and went to work.

I felt bad all morning about what I had said to Cindy. I debated calling her to apologize. Unfortunately, the store was busy all day, so I never had the chance.

My mind was working overtime though. Dexter was a big problem. He had always been an issue, but now he was coming between my sister and I. There had to be some way to get him out of the picture. I was daydreaming, ringing up a customer's order, when a plan suddenly came to me. I knew just what to do. If my theory was correct, Dexter was history.

Normally I am not a devious person. I tend to take people at their word and believe what they say. However, I had always been suspicious of Dexter. Something about him didn't sit well with me. I thought I knew the reason why.

When I left work that afternoon, I drove downtown to Dexter's office, parking in the lot near his sports car. It was about six thirty when he came out of the office building. He was whistling like he didn't have a care in the world. When he pulled off the lot, I was a safe distance behind him. He stopped at the cleaners to pick up some laundry before getting onto the expressway. I knew he had an apartment in town... so I wondered why he was taking the expressway.

I followed him for over an hour... my old Jeep straining to keep up with his powerful sports car. When we exited the expressway and the traffic thinned, I backed off to make sure he didn't see me. Finally he turned into a long driveway to what appeared to be an estate that had a large iron security gate. There was a brick wall surrounding the property. I quickly parked on the street and found a spot where I could scale the wall. Hoping that they didn't have guard dogs, I stumbled my way through the woods until I could see the house. I waited with my camera.

The sun was just going down and my hopes were dimming when I saw Dexter come out of the house. Behind him was a pretty woman followed by two small children. Got him! I thought. They climbed into an SUV as I snapped photos.

I drove home with a smile on my face. I stayed in my room that evening and put together an envelope with a note. I wrote a message that said, "Here are some photos I took of you and your family. If you don't leave Cindy Matthews alone, the photos will be sent to her." I also included a photo of Dexter and Cindy kissing that I stole from Cindy's room. "The photo of Cindy and you will go to your wife. Have a nice day."

I didn't really know if the woman Dexter was with was his wife or even that the children were his. However, I had pretty good circumstantial evidence that they were. It explained why he didn't have many weekends free. I was assuming that Cindy didn't know that he was married. I was fairly sure that she wouldn't be involved with a married man. Besides, I figured I had nothing to lose by exposing him. Even if he knew that I was doing this (the photo of Cindy and him kissing could give me away), it didn't matter. What was he going to do anyway?

The following evening was Friday night. Cindy was to meet Dexter at a restaurant downtown, as they often did. She and I had not talked since the blowup. However, it was obvious that we both wanted to. When she came out of her room that night she was wearing a pretty blue pleated skirt, white blouse with high heels. The skirt came to mid-thigh, exposing her well-shaped legs. She also had on silk nylons. I wondered if the nylons were pantyhose or thigh-high. I guessed thigh-high. It was a little chilly out so she had a jacket that matched her skirt. She looked very sexy.

I was sitting on the sofa when she walked past. I caught a whiff of her sweet perfume and felt a pain in my heart. "You look pretty," I said as she passed.

She stopped and looked at me as if she was trying to figure out if I were serious.

I smiled and said, "Really."

Her serious face changed to a smile immediately. "Thank you Robbie."

"Sis..."

"Robbie..." we said at the same time. Then we laughed.

"I'm sorry for the things I said," I said sincerely.

"I'm sorry about my reaction too," she answered.

I stood up. "Listen, I was out of line. You obviously can date anyone you want. I had no right to say those things about Dexter. He might be a great guy."

"Thank you again Robbie. He is a good guy... you'll see."

Yeah, I'll see, I thought. "If you like him, I'll try to like him as well," I lied.

A little tear showed in Cindy's eye. She wiped it away and stepped toward me.

I put my arms around her for a hug. I drew in the scent of her hair and sweet perfume. When we pulled away, I looked into her eyes. "Have fun tonight."

"I will," she said as we continued to hold each other.

Then she leaned forward to touch her lips to mine. I suppressed a moan and responded. Her mouth opened when my tongue touched her lips. A moan escaped her throat as our tongues dueled. I felt her tremble.

She pushed me away, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I've got to go," she sighed. With that she pecked my lips again then rubbed lipstick from my lips.

Now all I had to do was wait.

I heard the keys in the lock as I sat on the sofa. It was just past ten. I felt excitement and worry at the same time. A million questions rushed through my mind. Did Dexter show up tonight? If so, did they have a fight? Did he deny everything? Was I wrong about him?

As soon as I saw Cindy I had some of the answers. Her eye makeup was smeared, indicating that she had been crying. I jumped up and hurried over to her. "What's wrong?" I asked, grabbing her shoulders and looking into her eyes. I could smell alcohol on her breath. She swayed a bid and I put my arm around her.

"I was stood-up. Dexter didn't show," she hissed angrily. Then she added, "I tried to call his cell phone ten times and there was no answer."

I wanted to leap for joy. However, I caught myself and said, "Well, maybe he just got hung up in traffic."

"Yeah, right," she said with a slight slur to her voice. "He can walk to the bar from his office. I sat at the bar and drank by myself all night... fending off twenty guys trying to pick me up."

"I'm so sorry Sis," I said as sincerely as I could muster. I fought to keep a smile from my face. While I knew what I had done was devious, I had convinced myself that it was the best thing for Cindy. "Come over to the sofa and sit down. Do you want some coffee or something?"

"No coffee. Get me a glass of wine please."

I hurried into the kitchen and poured her a glass of wine. When I came out, she was sitting on the sofa with her head back. I sat next to her, handing her the glass. She turned it up and drank it down.

"Wow," I said, taking the empty glass from her. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

I heard her sniffle. "You're the best man in my life Robbie. You've always been here for me." She began to sob.

I turned her face up to me and looked into her tear filled eyes. My heart went out to her. "You're the good one Sis. I'm really sorry about Dexter," I said... sincere this time. Our lips were drawn together. It was the sweetest kiss we had ever shared. Her mouth opened wide for me, and my tongue found hers. My hand, which was lying on her waist, slowly moved upward. My heart was thumping in my chest as the back of my hand touched her breast. When I felt the warmth of her flesh through the thin material of her blouse, I realized that she didn't have a bra on. With a bold move I opened my hand and caressed her breast.

"Mmmm," Cindy moaned into my mouth.

I wasn't sure if it was in protest or not. However, she made no move to stop me. I caressed her soft breast for several minutes as we continued to kiss. Then my fingers searched for the buttons of her blouse. Waiting for her to stop me, I slowly opened one button at a time until I reached the waist of her skirt. With a moan I slipped my hand under the material of her blouse and cupped her bare breast. I trembled with excitement at the feel of her warm flesh under my palm.

"Ohhhhhh... mmmmmm," she gasped into my mouth.

When she still didn't push me away, my fingers found an already hard nipple. I tweaked the large nub and then squeezed it hard.

Cindy gasped again and pulled her lips from mine. I feared that she was going to stop me. Instead she threw her head back on the sofa and closed her eyes. I took that as an okay to proceed. I brazenly pulled her blouse from her skirt and opened the last buttons. Then I spread the silky material open until both of her breasts were exposed. I had never seen anything so beautiful. Her breasts were large fleshy mounds of unblemished skin. They sat high on her chest with no sag. The nipples were pinkish brown and the areolas were large, covering a third of her breasts. I squeezed one and then the other and heard her moan with excitement. Then my lips were drawn to them.

"Oh Robbie," Cindy hissed and grasped the back of my head, pulling my mouth to her. Her back arched up, forcing my face into her soft tit.

My head was spinning as I sucked and licked her nipple. With great effort, I pulled away and found the other. Soon both of her nipples were wet with my saliva. I stared at them for a minute, using my fingers to tweak them. Then I kissed her passionately again. She responded by pressing her breasts to my chest and opening her mouth wide. I could feel her hips squirming in excitement

I moved off the sofa and onto the floor at her knees.

Cindy opened her eyes and looked at me dreamily.

I looked down at her legs. Cindy's legs were open and her skirt had pulled up almost to her crotch. My eyes traveled up her legs slowly until they reached the tops of her thigh high nylons. I could see the soft flesh of her upper thighs. It bulged slightly from the compression of the nylon. I held my eyes there for a moment longer, enjoying the view while denying myself the pleasure of looking at her crotch. When I did, I gasped... no panties! I had a clear and unobstructed view of her swollen pussy. She didn't have a speck of hair. The inner lips were protruding through the smooth outer lips and were slick with her juice. There was a bubble of clear pussy juice coming from the hole. As I stared, Cindy opened her legs wider. My eyes grew large at her bold move. I watched the bubble of juice grow until it trickled out and then down between the cheeks of her ass. When I looked up, Cindy was staring back at me. I wasn't sure what she wanted.

"Kiss me," she gasped.

I started to move up and kiss her lips. However, she reached for my shoulders and pushed me down. Suddenly, I realized that she wanted me to kiss her pussy. I almost fainted at the thought of what she was asking. Of course I had seen it done in movies, but I had never actually done it myself. I could hear a roar that sounded like the ocean in my ears. From somewhere far away I heard Cindy's voice again.

"Eat me Robbie. Oh God, eat my cunt." Then she grabbed my head in her hands.

I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. Cindy led my head downward. As I approached her pussy, I could smell her sweet scent. I recognized it from her panties. My cock throbbed in my shorts and I worried that I was going to climax. A second later, my lips touched her smooth and swollen sex lips. I was lost. Her pussy opened, spreading across my lips like a wet, juicy peach. Her slick juices coated my lips and dribbled down my chin. My tongue came out instinctively, sliding between her fat inner lips. When my tongue was back in my mouth, I tasted her sweet juices for the first time. My cock throbbed and squirted a gob of my juice into my underwear. I went back for more, plunging my tongue into her as deeply as it would go.

"Oh Robbbbbbiiiieeee!!!" Cindy screamed.

She screamed so loud that I feared the neighbors would hear. It spurred me on. I pressed my mouth to her pussy and began to suck. Her hips were squirming under my mouth so much that it was difficult to hold my position. I pushed her legs higher until her knees touched the back of the sofa. She slumped down until she was almost doubled over. I began to suck again.

"Robbie, I'm cummmmmiiinnnngggg!!!" she screamed and lifted her hips. Her legs flew up and wrapped around my head, imprisoning me between her strong thighs. I was trapped, but loving every minute. All of my senses were focused on her taste, smell, and the feel of her climaxing pussy. It went on for a long time. When I felt her thighs relax, I began to suck harder.

"Robbiiiiieee, what are you doinnnnnngggg?" she gasped. Still, she didn't push me away. Instead, she pulled my hair, forcing my face deeper between her pussy lips. Seconds later she screamed, "Ahhhhheeeee!!!" and juice flooded my mouth again.

I heard the clock in the background strike 11 P.M. when Cindy's legs finally released me from between her legs. I was surprised that I had been between her legs for almost an hour. I sat back with juice dripping from my chin and a silly look on my face. It was my first time eating pussy, but I knew that it wouldn't be my last.

Cindy smiled weakly before motioning me to join her on the sofa again. When I did, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her tenderly. I held her to me, rocking her gently, for a long time.

Chapter 6

"God Robbie, where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" Cindy said when she had finally gathered enough strength. "I've never climaxed so many times in my life."

I smiled but didn't answer. For some reason, male pride or ego, I didn't want her to know that I had never eaten pussy before.

Cindy finally sat up. She looked at me and whispered, "It's my turn." With that she slipped off the sofa and crawled between my legs.

My cock wasn't as hard, but it was still a formidable bulge in my shorts. I watched excitedly as she reached for my belt. She opened my shorts and quickly stripped them off of me. My cock sprung to attention.

Cindy stared at my weapon and said, "Wow, it looks even bigger than before." She wrapped her hand around the pulsing shaft, holding it up as if inspecting it. Her hand moved up and down the long tube, squeezing juice from the swollen head. Then she used her index finger to capture some of the juice and brought it to her mouth. Her eyes closed in pleasure.

I figured she was going to give me a hand job like she had done the other night. However, it became obvious that she had other ideas. A gasp escaped my lips when she straightened up and pulled my cock down until the head was an inch from her still hard nipple. She pumped the shaft again, causing a large bubble of juice to form at the tip. It hung there for a moment then, as if in slow motion, dropped to her nipple. She rubbed it around the areola until it was shining. Then she moved to the other tit and did the same thing.

I watched with half closed eyes as she tweaked her nipples, making them hard. Then she moved closer until she could place the slit of my cock at one nipple. I moaned as I felt the rough nub of her nipple slip up and down the slit. She smiled up at me and pulled her nipple away.

"Did you like that?" she asked rhetorically.

I answered by moving my hips upward. With a giggle she began again.

Finally, she moved closer and wrapped her soft breasts around my hard cock. She began to move her breasts up and down both sides of my cock.

"Oh God Cindy," I moaned in warning.

She giggled and pulled back again, letting my cock flip back up and slap my stomach. Then she leaned over and brought her mouth close to my throbbing erection. Looking up at me she whispered, "I want to suck it. Do you want that?"

"Yesssss!" I answered. I lifted my hips pushing my dripping cock head toward her mouth. She pulled back teasingly. Then her tongue came out and she lapped the slit, cleaning the accumulated juice from the tip. With a groan deep in her throat she opened her mouth and took the head of my cock inside. However, she only sucked it for a second or two. She pulled away, making a pop with her lips as my cock slipped out. Her tongue came out and she ran it down the shaft and over my balls.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers