My Sister and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers

When our lips drew apart, Cindy said, "God Robbie, you don't know how special this is to me. If I had known you were a virgin... well, we would have probably done this a long time ago."

Somehow I found my voice. "Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked. "I mean... you said..."

"Shhhhh," Cindy said, pressing her fingers to my lips. "Yes, I'm sure. As sure as I have ever been about anything in my life. I don't care if you are my brother Robbie... I love you... I love you with all my heart."

"Oh God Sis. I think I have loved you forever. Every woman I have ever looked at paled compared to you."

"Oh sweetheart," Cindy said and pulled my lips to hers again. Her mouth opened wide and she sucked my tongue inside. We kissed until our lips hurt. When she drew away this time she whispered into my ear, "Fuck me Robbie. Fuck your big sister. I want that cock in me so bad."

I lifted up with my hands on either side of Cindy's shoulders. My eyes gazed down her body. "You are so beautiful," I whispered. My cock was hovering over her pussy. A silvery strand of juice dripped from the head and landed on her pussy lips. "Do you want me to eat you first?" I asked.

"No... I just want your cock... now. I want you to fuck me hard and cum deep inside me. We have waited far too long for this." With that Cindy wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

I reached between us with a trembling hand and positioned my cock on her pussy lips. I stared into her eyes, my cock pulsing, waiting at her gate. "Are you ready?"

"Yessssss!!!" she hissed.

I pushed my hips down and felt the head penetrate the inner lips. I paused and gasped as her sphincter snapped around the crown of my cock. It was tighter than I expected.

"Oh Robbie," Cindy gasped. Her fingers dug into my back and her legs pulled on my waist.

I resisted, enjoying the feeling of her warm hole around me. I moved back and forth ever so gently, letting her swollen lips caress the stretched skin of my cock head. It was excruciatingly pleasurable for both of us.

"Please Robbie," Cindy moaned.

Eventually I gave in and lowered my hips. Inch by inch my cock slipped into my sister's pussy. I could feel every inch of her warm and wet cavern. Finally, I heard Cindy grunt and felt the head hit bottom. I was all the way inside her. I could go no further. My balls were lying on her outer lips.

Cindy was making little whimpering noises now. Her hips twitched and her body trembled.

"I'm going to fuck you now Sis," I whispered.

"Yes, yes, yes," she answered.

I pulled out slowly and heard her moan. Then I pushed back in hard.

"Ahhhhheeeeee!!!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I groaned and began to move in and out with powerful strokes. My hips jerked up and down, lifting her off the bed. The bed springs squeaked loudly... louder then they did that first night I heard her making love. I buried my face in her shoulder and sucked the soft skin into my mouth. I knew that she would have a large bruise there tomorrow. I felt my sister tense and knew that she was close. "Yes, yes, cum for me Sis... cum on my cock," I whispered excitedly.

Cindy began to climax.

Soon the room was filled with our gasps of pleasure. Over and over I pushed into her, my cock becoming a blur. Juice ran from her pussy, lubricating my shaft and spilling onto my balls. I fought to control my own climax. I wanted it to last... I never wanted it to end. Still, my sister's wet and warm pussy was milking me. The tight walls grasped my cock like a warm glove. Her climaxing pussy was sucking the cum from my balls.

Suddenly I bellowed, "I'm cummming!!!" I pushed in deeply and froze, the head of my cock resting against the back wall of her pussy.

"Yesssss, cummmmm innnnn meeee," Cindy screamed as her climax continued.

I felt my sperm rushing up the shaft. It flew from the swollen head with great force, splashing against the walls and flying back onto my cock. I could feel her pussy filling with my hot juice. When there was no room inside her, my sperm began to seep from her tight lips, dripping onto the sheets below.

When my balls were empty, I collapsed onto my sister, gasping for breath. Cindy's chest heaved against mine as she sucked in precious air. We didn't speak as I rolled to the side, pulling her with me, leaving my slightly shrinking cock inside her. We kissed and looked into each other's eyes. No words were necessary.

I fucked my sister three more times that night and then once in the morning. It was the most glorious night of my life and one I will never forget as long as I live. It was the night I lost my virginity... to my wonderful and loving sister.

Epilog

It has been seven years since that night. Cindy and I are still together today and very much in love. In fact, we have been talking about having babies. I've been doing research and if the risk is low enough, we will have them together. If not, we are going to use a donor. I hope the babies can be mine though.

I know what we have done is not for everyone. Many would condemn it. However, who is to say where you find true love. There are people in this world that live their entire lives and never find what we have. We were thrown together by faith and it seems that it was meant to be.

The End

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers