My Sister and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

By now I was leaning with one hand against the wall and wanking frantically with the other, expecting to shoot my load up against the wall but at the same time guiltily half wishing that I was shooting into Tasmin instead of her lover.

I was nearly there, so close that my leg muscles were beginning to quiver as I stood slack mouthed and trembling, overwhelmed by the sensation of my spunk building up to it’s eruption and teetering on the very edge of a climax, when Tasmin’s lover moved, climbing from her and letting me see his face for the first time.

It was my Dad, my father, her father, and our own flesh and blood who had been fucking his daughter in her bedroom that night – and no doubt the other nights as well. No wonder she smiled when I asked her about her boyfriend. It was too late to prevent myself from cumming, but my hand froze with the shock and I stood there with my spunk spurting and dribbling from my cock under its own pressure, splashing against the wall and running down my fingers. I was open-mouthed with disbelief and as my climax quickly faded and that usual leg trembling lethargy stole over me, I just sank down slumped against the wall, appalled with what I had seen and angry with myself for having masturbated over it. The stupid thing is that I felt betrayed; she had turned me down, even as a masturbation aid, and then fucked our father. That hurt.

But at least now I knew who her lover was, and now I had to decide what to do with that knowledge. Should I tell them that I knew? Should I tell my mother? Or should I just keep quiet and hope to spy on them again. I was instantly disgusted with myself for thinking such a thought, but I had to acknowledge its attraction. I had also to acknowledge the jealousy that I felt for my father, because, like it or not, I would very much have liked to be the one fucking my sister. I sat there, my back against the wall, for quite a long time, until I heard my father coming out of the house and returning to his workshop, no doubt intending for everything to look normal for when his wife, my mother, returned from her rehearsal. Poor deceived woman that she was.

I sat there for a while longer, my flaccid cock still hanging disconsolately out of my fly, trying to get my head around what I’d seen and trying to figure out just what to do. Then, abruptly, I made my decision, I would tell our mother what was happening and to hell with the consequences. I rose quietly, tucked myself away, and then silently made my way back towards the gate and my bike, full of a mix of vengeance and good intentions.

But the day had not yet finished with me, it had one more surprise in store as I got round the bend in the drive. There, just inside the gate and out of sight of the house, and about opposite the bushes that I had hidden my bike behind, there was parked a car. It was a car I recognised as belonging to Bill Prior, the director of whatever play it was my mother had a part in, someone who had often dropped her back home after rehearsals but who, as far as I knew, had never had reason to park just inside out grounds. Now, I’d been out in the dark for some considerable time, and my night vision was pretty well attuned, and so I could see that there were two figures in the front seat, my mother and Bill.

I remember thinking to myself that at least it wasn’t the back seat, but as I crept noiselessly towards them I could see that this made little difference. I don’t mean they were shagging or anything, but nor were they chatting innocently. They were obviously embracing and kissing passionately and, as I got closer, it was clear that my mother’s top and bra were pushed up and his hand was cupped around her breast, rolling her nipple between his fingers. Strangely, the thing that bothered me most was the fact that she had her hand placed over his in mute encouragement. What the fuck was wrong with my family? Why was I the only one not engaged in any kind of illicit hanky-panky?

I slipped between the bushes and stood watching, feeling my cock responding automatically to the sight of two people petting and kissing in a car, even though part of me felt the same revulsion as when I’d spied on my sister such a short time previously At least it was fair, I supposed, because now both female family members had given me a hard on, but this time I did manage to restrain myself from wanking over the sight.

Just as with Tasmin, I’d never really thought of my mother as a sexual being, even though my very existence proved that she was, and to see her sitting in the darkness of the parked car apparently enjoying the attentions of a man other than my father was very strange. In a way I was glad because of what I knew my father was doing with my sister, but it still seemed wrong, almost as wrong as what I’d witnessed earlier. I didn’t know what to do, and so I did nothing and just watched the pair kiss and cuddle in the darkness.

I will say one thing. When Bill pushed her clothes even higher out of the way, I could see that she had surprisingly high breasts for a forty-something lady, with long dark nipples and a lovely bounce. It was weird, but I actually felt proud that she was my sexy mother.

He leaned over to take her nipple into his mouth and his hand moved downwards out of sight. I couldn’t see, but I had a good idea what he was doing. My mother closed her eyes and leaned her head back, obviously enjoying his mouth sucking at her breast and his hand playing with her pussy.

I just watched from the safety of the shrubbery, fully engrossed but this time with no urge to masturbate. Nor did I think of taking any more photos, not that the available light would have let me. In the car Bill was sucking heavily on my mother’s nipple, pulling on it and worrying it like a dog with a toy, his hand out of sight but his shoulder moving rhythmically to show how he was fingering her. She, in turn, lay back with a grimace of pleasure on her face, her eyes screwed shut and her teeth clamped over her bottom lip. Then, abruptly, she began to roll her head from side to side and her hand snaked up to rest on the back of Bill’s head, pushing his mouth harder onto her breast. I could hear the muted sounds of her orgasm even where I stood, stronger and wilder than when I heard her with my father. Bizarrely, I was pleased that she enjoyed her illicit lover more than her incestuous husband. Serve him right.

After they had finished and Bill had driven my mother up to the door as if delivering her home in the normal way, I stood silently thinking. What was going through my mind was simply, ‘what do I do now?’ There was little point in snitching on Tasmin and our father, because our mother was just as guilty. The only thing I could think of at the time was to keep quiet and spy on all of them as often as I could and at least get some pleasure. At least that was my intention until Tasmin opened her mouth a couple of days later.

She’d been making spiteful remarks ever since that night when I’d been duped into going to her bedroom, but I’d tried to ignore them, not knowing about her own secret. This time we were on our own in the house again, our parents having gone to see a show, when she asked me if I’d like to watch her masturbate again.

“I’m going to my room.” She told me. “I bet you’d love to know what I’m going to do, wouldn’t you? You’d be a little boy learning from his big sister, wouldn’t you?”

I’d had enough, and an idea for payback sprang into my mind.

“You mean you’d really let me watch you?” I asked innocently.

“Yes, I promise.” She smiled seductively, thinking that I was walking into another trap. “You can watch everything I’m going to do.”

“Go on then.” I grinned inside.

She led the way to her bedroom, taking my hand as we entered and closing the door behind us.

“You sit there.” She pointed to the bed. “And I’ll get the ironing board out.”

I feigned surprise. “You’re not doing your ironing, are you?”

“Oh yes, what did you think I was going to do?” She grinned in triumph.

“Well…” I let my voice trail off.

“You didn’t think I was going to play with myself, did you?”

She was almost beside herself with malicious glee. It was time to spring a surprise of my own.

“There’s something I think you ought to see.” I told her, taking my ‘phone out.

Her face clouded with doubt at this unexpected turn.

“You see.” I told her, savouring the moment. “Last Friday I saw something interesting.” I selected the first photo and held it out to her. Her hand flew to her mouth and she sat down beside me on the bed with a thump as she saw the picture and realisation struck.

“This is just the first shot out of a series.” I exaggerated a little there, after all the series was only two, but she didn’t know that. “How do you think Mum would react if she saw who her little girl was shagging?”

“Oh fuck.” Those two whispered words told me that at last I had the upper hand, and I was now determined to play it to the full.

“Now, you did imply that you were going to let me see you play with yourself, didn’t you.”

She looked at me dumbly.

“Or would you like me to get so bored that I showed this phone to our dear mother?”

The implications were plain.

“Don’t force me.” She pleaded. “Dad made me do it with him.”

I just smiled. “And made you enjoy it too? Do you think Mum would see it that way? Don’t worry, it’s only just once, I won’t ask again.”

Her shoulders slumped and she sighed her defeat. “When?”

“Now’s as good a time as any.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Whatever you usually do to make yourself cum, so long as it’s without any clothes on.” I stood up and sat on her dressing stool to give her room. “But don’t fake it, ‘cos I’ll know.”

The look she gave me was a cross between hatred and embarrassment, but then she turned her back and began slowly to undress.

“How am I supposed to make myself climax with you watching?” She asked suddenly over her shoulder as she unclipped her bra.

“Well.” I told her. “I suppose it might take a bit longer, but I’m sure you’ll make it. Just close your eyes and pretend it’s somebody else – like Dad, for instance.”

“Bastard.”

She lifted one foot after the other to slip her panties off, showing me her firm and well shaped backside, and then stood facing away from me as if gathering her nerve.

“Don’t make me.” She begged me in a little girl’s voice.

“Why not? You pretended to offer it before, remember?”

She sat slowly on the bed and then, with a quick glance at me, she swivelled around to lie full length, her legs together and her hands cupped over her pubes. I just stood and waited. For the moment it was nice enough to gaze at her lovely ripe breasts with their long dark nipples. Eventually she decided that she couldn’t stay like that forever, and so she parted her legs just enough to slide one hand between them to cover her pussy.

“Carry on.” I prompted her, eager now to see her doing it, my cock swelling and thickening in anticipation.

Her middle finger began uncertainly to massage her clit, but after a moment or two she stopped again.

“I can’t Shaun, don’t make me.”

“I bet you can really.” I told her.

I moved around a little until I was opposite the bottom of the bed, and then leaned my behind on a chest of drawers and looked up between her legs, clearly waiting for her to continue.

“Fuck you!”

“Actually.” I pointed out. “I’m the wrong generation. But I might be persuaded.”

I didn’t really mean that, but it added to my sense of control.

“You shit-headed pervert.” She spat the words out, but at the same time she began once more to rub her fingertips over her clit.

Even though her knees were by no means wide apart I still had a pretty good view, and it was obvious that she was not at all turned on. Her pussy was no more than a closed slit with her fingertip pushing between the edges, but that didn’t bother me at all. In fact, if anything the fact that I was making her do something so intimate against her will gave me a certain strange of satisfaction. It was about time I got one over on her.

“What’s it like, shagging your father? Is he good, or do you just like to keep it in the family?” I taunted her.

“He’s better than you’d be.” She shot back.

“Do you want to check that out?” I asked with a smile. Once again I had no intention of following through, but I enjoyed winding her up.

“You fucking wanker.”

“Actually, I’m not – but you are. And while we’re on the subject, how about spreading those legs a little? Then you can do more and I can see more.”

She shot me a venomous look, but she did open her legs wide enough for me to see all she’d got, and for her to begin rubbing herself rapidly from side to side. It was a turn on to see her labia, covered in black curly hair, parting slightly as she moved, giving me a glimpse of her pussy folds. I was now sporting a raging hard-on, and my hand went to it automatically, stroking it through my jeans.

For several minutes she stared straight into my eyes as she played, as if trying to face me down, and for those same minutes I looked back at her with an amused smirk deliberately plastered across my face, dividing my gaze between her face and her pussy. It was a kind of stalemate, Tasmin touching herself and staring at me while I rubbed my cock through my jeans and stared straight back.

Then there was subtle but definite change. Tasmin’s free hand moved up to her breast, mauling the soft fullness and squeezing her nipple into a peak. At the same time her thighs drifted wider and her labia began to take on the puffy look of arousal. It looked as if Tasmin was beginning to get turned on.

“Well?” I repeated my question. “Is he good?”

“Yes.” This time she didn’t hesitate or try to deny it. “Yes, he is.”

“So how long have you two been at it?”

“For about the last nine months.”

Her arousal was now becoming obvious. She was gripping her breast firmer, pulling it out and then pressing it down against her chest as she massaged it. At the same time she had now trapped her clit between two fingers and was rubbing it with much more intent.

“You bastard, you’re getting me going.” She spoke quietly but fiercely, as if hating every syllable.

She was doing much the same for me; my cock was rock hard and very uncomfortable confined in my jeans. I needed a wank as much as she did.

“Then let’s make it a joint effort.” I kicked off my loafers and unzipped my jeans, hearing Tasmin’s breath come out in a hiss as she realised what I was doing.

“No touching!” She warned me as I stepped out of my boxers and pulled my tee-shirt over my head.

“No touching each other.” I agreed, leaning back on the chest once more and feeling the smooth wood against my naked bottom.

She raised her legs, surrendering to her urges and letting me see how wet her pussy was becoming. I smiled and then wrapped my hand around my shaft and began a slow wank, my eyes still pinned to Tasmin’s pussy and the two fingers now delving into her slit. She looked at me, her gaze giving me a buzz by fastening hungrily onto my cock. We watched each other wank in silence, our moving hands making the only noises, until we could each see that the other was getting close to cumming.

“I’m going to shoot my load all over you.” I told her, seeing her eyes close as she savoured the prospect.

“Yes please, do it, especially on my face.”

That was an exciting invitation that I hadn’t expected, but I walked around the bed to stand beside the bed, my cock pointing at her face with my hand still running up and down my shaft and bringing me closer to satisfying her demand. My balls were tightening and the pressure was building, and I knew I was almost there. I put a knee on the bed and rested my free hand against the wall, leaning over to point my cock directly into her face.

“You’re going to get the lot.” I growled at her, my teeth clenched as my climax became inevitable.

“Go on then, spunk in my face.” Her voice was tight with her arousal.

She turned her face to me and opened her mouth, waiting for me to cum, her fingers pumping in and out of her madly as she got closer and closer herself. The sight of my sister lying and masturbating, with her eyes closed, her mouth open and her tongue thrust out to taste my cum was enough for me. I groaned as I felt my cum race along my shaft, spurting from the end to splatter across her nose and cheeks before my second spurt found it’s target and flooded over her tongue and into her mouth. She moaned deep in her throat as a third spurt, not quite as big, landed on top of the second, and then her hips bucked as she too reached her climax.

It was a wonderful sight, Tasmin, with her face covered in globs and strings of spunk and her bottom raised from the bed in response to her own fingers rammed deep inside her, was moaning in ecstasy as she licked and swallowed the cream that had landed on her tongue and in her mouth. It is not one I’m likely ever to forget, whatever life has in store for me in the future.

All too soon my climax was over and, with wobbly, trembling legs, I sat down with a thump on the bed beside my sister, my chest heaving and mouth dry, watching her still in the throes of orgasm. Her two fingers were thrust as deep into her pussy as they would go, but instead of thrusting in and out she was holding them there and twitching her hips against them with her bottom raised high off the bed. It seemed to me that she enjoyed being seen like that, for she had turned herself slightly towards me so that I could get a clearer view. So much for the ‘don’t make me’ from earlier. Tasmin was getting pleasure from this as much as I was, and that was confirmed as far as I was concerned when her orgasm finally ended and she collapsed back onto the bed smiling up at me.

“Fuck, but you’re a bastard for making me do that.” She panted.

“Making you?” I queried, noticing that her fingers were still probing her pussy. “Is this the same ‘making you’ as when dad ‘made you’ fuck him?”

This time her grin was a little more rueful and she covered her embarrassment by reaching out for the tissues from the bedside table to wipe my cum from her face.

“My god!” She exclaimed as she blotted up my spunk. “That was a heavy fucking load, wasn’t it?”

I hadn’t thought of it like that, but maybe it was.

“Well, I do like to give my women a cunt full.”

I know it was a bit over the top, but Tasmin giggled at my remark as she tossed her used tissues onto the floor beside the bed.

“Perhaps you do, but you don’t need to worry about mine. That’s already as soggy wet as it could get.”

She was still twisted a bit to the side and I could see her shiny fingers plunging softly in and out of her very slippery hole as confirmation of her words. I wondered briefly quite how she had intended that remark to be taken, but dismissed the incestuous thought that came with it. To fuck Tasmin would be to lose my high moral ground.

“My god. “I’m still feeling so fucking horny.” She announced, adding the question. “Why are you making me feel so horny?”

“I dunno.” I shrugged. “Maybe you just like being ‘made’ to do or feel things.”

I hindsight there was probably more truth in that than I realised.

“I can go again, if you want me to?”

She was still gently fingering herself, and who was I to stop her?

“Yeah, I’d like that.”

It would also give me the chance to get my breath back.

I propped myself on one arm and gazed down at her, watching her fingers busy in her hole and a series of expressions flit across her face. It was clear that she was still very randy, her breathing betrayed as much, and the way she closed her eyes and bit her lip, opening them again to smile faintly up at me before pursing her lips to blow a sigh of enjoyment. Then, as her breathing became quicker and shallower, she bent her leg back and reached around to finger herself from under her leg. I wondered why for a moment, but she’d simply made room to use her other hand to play with her clit and I understood. She wanted to play with both her clit and her cunt, and again, who was I to argue?

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers