My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 07

Story Info
I stayed with Marisa for over an hour.
6.5k words
4.35
94.8k
108

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,106 Followers

I stayed with Marisa for over an hour. Celia came in with my sister a few times to check on her. Everything was just fine, Celia had assured us after the first visit, but I wanted to stay with her nonetheless. She was asleep and resting normally. I sat beside her on the bed, occasionally stroking her hair or gently kissing her hand.

At about 10 PM, I left Marisa for the night and joined Celia and Karen in the rec room. After the panic and flurry of activity surrounding the possibility of Marisa overdosing on Valium, things had settled down. They both had poured a drink now, and invited me to have one with them.

"Don't worry, really," Celia urged both myself and my sister. "Marisa's an angel, she's really a good, good kid. She probably just got a bit of bad advice. I mean, she's never broken curfew this year, right? She's always polite, her grades are, well, I mean I wish my kids did that well at school! This incident is a one-off, trust me. I can talk to her about it if you guys aren't comfortable, I mean, I am a nurse, right?"

"No, I can talk to her about it..." I said dispassionately. "I just... I guess I have a hard time believing it, you know? She's been so good since she turned sixteen, almost too good. Now she's eighteen, adult, graduated from high school... Why would she start using drugs now?"

"Lets' not make too much of it right now, ok?" my sister said. "She's ok now. Celia figures this was just an experiment, right? I think so too. She only just started drinking. She's only been drinking with her friends once, at a party. She told me about that. She didn't like it, anyway. Julie and Jamie don't drink, they're her closest buddies. I can't see them feeding her drugs. And Trevor? Nah, not seeing it either."

I just gazed over at Karen with a sort of defeated look.

"If we treat her like an adult, ask her honest questions," she went on, "I'm sure she'll give us honest answers. We've always had good openness like that. I think we make sure she understands she's not going to lose privileges over this."

I raised an eyebrow at that.

"Look," Karen said. "She's an adult, right? We have to trust her to make adult decisions. If we treat her like a kid over this, it's only going to make her resent us. Just trust her, right? She'll do the right thing."

I just resigned the whole discussion. I changed the topic and asked Celia about work, and what was new. We chatted and actually had a pretty good time once we loosened up a bit. As annoying as I found Celia to be sometimes, she really was a nice person. And a good nieghbour. And I really couldn't thank her enough for helping us out. I really did not want to get ambulances and drug counselors and police or any of that crap involved.

We conversed and joked around until about midnight. Celia checked on Marisa one last time, and we said good night. Karen and I retired to the bedroom.

We talked and held each other, tried to decide what to do about Marisa. Eventually I came around to Karen's way of thinking. Treat her like an adult, frank discussion, no real consequences as long as this remained an isolated incident.

After we had discussed, and consoled, and comforted, we shared a deep, loving kiss.

I relayed to Karen the interactions between Marisa and myself before she had passed out, and she in turn told me about her brief visit with Celia.

"So, how are those balls doing anyway, Babe?" she asked me.

"Very sore," I replied. "It feels like they're swollen; the sides are kind of throbbing. It hurts if I sit or lean the wrong way."

My sister just laughed. "Oh my god, that's so... There's just something extra delicious about that... Mmmmm, I'd love to suck that load out of you right now."

"Oh, Love, you have no idea how bad I need that... But I'm gonna last out. This is either for Marisa or for you on Tuesday. I'm committed."

"I have to admire your conviction. I didn't think you had it in you. But I want to get off. Eat me?"

I laughed. "Well, I did promise to not hold out on you. Plus, I love eating your cunt." I winked. "Ok, lay back and spread 'em."

She did so, and I dove in between her legs. She tasted absolutely delectable. It was like my brain knew my cock and balls weren't going to be getting any satisfaction or relief, so my tongue was now my means of sexual gratification. I tasted her cream, and began gently probing her labia. She sighed in contentment and expectation.

This was incredible! Each flick of my tongue, every bit of her pussy I tasted, sent electric jolts of pleasure through my tongue and into my mouth. I sunk my tongue betwixt the meaty folds of her vulva, parting her insistently and deliberately, thrusting in and out, flicking up against her clit and urethra, swirling around her lips and down into her trench.

I began tongue-fucking my little sister furiously, driving deep into the recesses of her most sensitive flesh. My cock was fully erect and bobbing with need, and I was aware that my throbbing balls were pulsing with fresh waves of discomfort. I ignored my lower regions and concentrated on the intense pleasure I was getting from eating Karen's pussy. I had always loved licking it, but somehow the entire experience had been taken to the next level.

Karen was groaning now and twisting her hips in response to my ministrations. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to suck up all her cream. I wanted to eat her out, in, up, down and any other way I could conceive of. This was utter bliss.

"Whoa," she gasped. "Slow down there. I wanna tease you some more." Reluctantly I released her mound from my mouth as she rose to her hands and knees and twisted. "Those balls are sore, huh? Ok, let me... soothe them," she giggled.

She crawled underneath me and locked her thighs around my head. I resumed licking and penetrating her vulva enthusiastically as, with some alarm, I felt her hands gently caressing my scrotum.

I tried to ignore the sensation and again lost myself completely in the joy of performing cunnilingus on my gorgeous little sister. Damn, her pussy tasted so good! I couldn't get enough.

She began moaning again beneath my oral attentions. Her hands encircled my throbbing testicles and I felt her begin kissing them lightly. Then she began flicking them ever-so-lightly with her tongue. It was, indeed, sort of soothing, pleasant. But my balls were so overfull that right now there could be only one method of true relief. And even then, they would probably be throbbing painfully for some hours afterward. In any case, I resolved myself to the fact that relief would not be forthcoming; I just hoped Karen was not going to be too cruel with her teases. I think she was really getting off on having me this horny and desperate for release.

She gently sucked my testicles, one at a time. Delicious agony. In their state, what would have normally been intensely intimate and pleasurable was alarming and painful. I focused on sucking on her clit. The glorious pleasure I felt in my mouth and brain were offsetting the testicular throbbing that Karen was teasing slowly higher. Maybe if I made her cum quickly I would have an easier time from her?

I attacked her clit with long, fast licks, swooping up and down on her pink pearl, using my lips to suck and kiss her inner folds as I did so. Her hips were rocking and twitching now, so I knew she was approaching orgasm. This was my goal. Bring her off. Perhaps she would be more merciful.

Underneath me, Karen was now panting and moaning with pleasure. "Wow," she remarked breathlessly, "These things even feel swollen. Bigger. Mmmmmm, yeah keep sucking my cunt. I'm gonna suck your balls..."

With increasing distress and discomfort, she did. She drew both of my agonized testicles into her mouth. They were big enough that they would barely both fit in there at the best of times, and now even the gently tension of the inside of her cheeks constricting them felt like a vice. I whimpered slightly, shifting and writhing against the insistent discomfort and redoubled my efforts on her clit, desperate to make her cum in hopes she would release me.

Karen started sucking on my balls. As lightly as she sucked, the pressure was intense. The pain insistent. I licked harder and faster. I groaned in pain, concentrating on the ecstasy my tongue was bringing me from the taste and feel of my little sister's hot snatch.

Oh, lord, please cum...I silently implored as I felt the pressure on my balls increase. Karen was moaning into my balls deeply now, her hips thrusts increasing in frequency. She was so close, I could feel it. She clenched. She drew her breath in sharply. I was in agony now. She was sucking my balls hard! I couldn't take it! Near screaming in my anguish, I plunged my tongue as far into her cunt as I could, snaking my tongue up and back, thrashing it around, trying to stroke her G-spot.

Finally she came!! Moaning, bucking and vibrating, she succumbed to orgasm, feeling glorious satisfaction and release flood her being. She increased the intensity of the vacuum around my suffering gonads. I didn't know if the increase was intentional or involuntary, but my eyes were nearly bugging out and my mind overloaded with afflicted grief.

Then suddenly, she released my balls! Relief and well-being flowed briefly back into my nuts as they were freed, and Karen lay moaning out the pleasures of her release as I drove my tongue as far as I could into her vagina. "Ok!" she gasped out. "Ok, ok ok!!! Enough!!"

I groaned in pleasure and pain mingled, my tongue still glowing and shivering with the pleasure of orally pleasing my sister, and my balls now fully returned to smarting and throbbing.

"Whew!" gasped Karen. "Hmmm, awesome... This is fun." She snickered. "As much as I like eating that load, I think I'm really liking playing with your balls when they're this jammed with cum. You?"

"Oh, shit, Karen, I, uh... Well, it's kind of good? But it's getting too much. I was sure I could last until Tuesday if I had to, but now I dunno. My balls are starting to really hurt. I don't know what they're going to feel like in the morning."

"Want me to make you cum? I will, but you won't like what that will make happen on Tuesday..." she sang with a grin.

"You are a bitchy little tease," I chuckled. "You're enjoying this way too much. I'm gonna win a bet here soon and then I'll get you back. Just you wait."

Karen laughed. "I'm always six or seven steps ahead of you. But knock yourself out. It'll be fun either way."

We kissed passionately and held each other for a time. Soon we were both asleep.

My dreams were troubled, my sleep fitful. I woke in the morning and began preparing for work. My testicles felt like they were swollen to the size of pumpkins. I swore I could see them actually physically larger than normal. My pants were uncomfortable. If I sat down the wrong way, a slug of pain would jangle through my balls up my spine. This was going to be rough. And I had to last longer than another 24 hours?? Oh, lord... Were Marisa's panties to be my only salvation?

Karen and I had quickly checked on Marisa pretty much the moment we had woken up. She was sleeping, sprawled out, breathing normally. All seemed well. We had decided to have a brief chat about last night with her before we left for work.

We showered, ate, dressed, and were both due to leave in about 20 minutes, so we decided it was time to rouse Marisa and get the talk over with. We had our strategy, so we hoped it would be quick. Neither of us wanted to lecture or scold her; she was always such a good girl. But we did want to let her know how concerned we were.

Marisa woke somewhat sluggishly. We discussed what we needed to. She was embarrassed, and ashamed. We assured her that we trusted her, and would still do so. But that what she had done was quite foolish, and potentially dangerous. She cried. It broke my heart.

We asked her who she'd gotten the Valium from. She told us it was Julie and Jamie. Their mother, it turns out, ate them like candy to reduce her stress. My mind did a quick panic since the J girls, as we had dubbed them, were due for a sleepover at our place on Wednesday night. I shot a quick glance to Karen, indicating we would talk about that separately.

As punishment, we told Marisa she was to research and learn all she could about Valium. That was it, and we would consider the matter dealt with. Tearfully, she assured us she would never do anything that foolish again.

With that, I kissed my daughter on the cheek, Karen and I both hugged her goodbye, and we set off for work.

Work was uncomfortable to say the least. My balls felt like they were on fire. Just sitting at my desk was near unbearable. The slightest amount of pressure to my sack felt like a solid kick. And every time I glanced over at my daughter's photograph on the corner of my desk, my cock leapt a little and began stiffening. By 10 AM I was leaned back all the way in my chair with my legs spread and aloft to try to keep my nuts free from any sensation, so at least they could softly pulse and throb without causing me to wince. I must have looked ridiculous so I closed the shutters and just concentrated on doing phone work. That was fine since there were a number of loose ends I needed to tie up before the weekend.

By noon I was cupping my nuts, pressing in gently and relaxing. It was like a toothache or something. Just sitting there throbbing was too distracting -- at least the mild pain of my hand resting on them assured my swollen gonads that they weren't just going to spontaneously pop. In between phone calls I was whimpering and groaning.

By 1 PM I had my pants and underwear off. I told my secretary to make sure everyone knew I was unavailable. I made phone calls from the couch in my office on my hands and knees with my legs wide so my balls could at least dangle and throb unrestricted. I had no idea how I was going to get home. The idea of underwear, pants, or sitting in a car for the ride home was almost too much.

By 2 PM I had my secretary bring in a bucket of ice. I sat at my desk naked from the waist down. As long as she didn't come in, no one would be able to see. I had her place the bucket just inside my door. She looked at me like I was crazy or something, but I was desperate. I just looked like I totally knew what I was doing, calm and relaxed, and the second the door was shut I raced over to the bucket and began icing my nuts.

At 3, I was just wrapping up the day sitting on an ice-filled towel wondering if I should call an ambulance. I was genuinely starting to consider if I might need medical attention. I couldn't even shift or rock my hips gently. Just sitting there was pain. Any movement was more pain. I couldn't concentrate on a single business call anymore. What could I do? How could I get home?

I sat there, suffering, sweating, completely at a loss as to what to do. I picked up the phone. 9... Click. I hung it up. Then picked it up again. 91... Click. What the fuck! Was I really about to call emergency? And say what? "Hi, I need an ambulance, I have a life-threatening case of blue balls??"

With my last vestige of coherency, I seized upon another idea. Almost as desperate. But what else could I do? I picked up the phone. I hesitated. But I felt I had no choice. I dialed, slowly. Number by number. Finally I finished and I heard the electronic click of the call being completed. The phone rang.

"Hello?" came the voice from the other end. I paused. "Hello?"

"Hi. Hi, Celia? Yeah. Yeah, it's me. No. No, Marisa's fine. It's not about her. No, she's just fine, we had a talk this morning. Yeah, I guess it was Julie and Jamie. They got it from their mother, she's a pill-popper or something... Yeah, no, it's all fine. They have a... Wednesday night. Yes, it's still on. As far as I know, Karen and I are still going to talk about it... Celia. Celia, hold on. That's not what... Yeah, no I called about something different. Well... It's just that... Well... Ok, ok. Well, here it is. I don't know if it's risky, but... Karen and I are playing a game. Look, it's embarrassing, ok? Look, just swear to me you won't say anything to Karen ok? I was gonna call emergency... It's my... My balls. Yeah, you heard right. No, they... I just haven't... cum in a couple of days. No, I'm serious. Seriously. I was going to call an ambulance! Or something... I've got... You really...? Ok, ok, I usually cum like at least three times a day. More sometimes. Ha, ha, well, that's between you and your boyfriend. Right. No, seriously, probably haven't gone this long since I was a teenager. Yes, two days. Well, I've got ice on them. They hurt. What? Nope, normal colour... I think so. No, I mean, I think they sort of look bigger, but... No, honestly I think it's my imagination. I... Really? But... No, really? But it's like a toothache or something! I... Celia, I really can't! Because I promised, that's why! So there's... Right... Really? Now, look, it's... No, right, right... I can't, I swore I wouldn't... All right then. Ok, Celia, now... No, really, please, please don't say anything to Karen. No, it's... Look, thank you so much for everything ok? I know it seems ridiculous, but I didn't know who else to call. And thanks again for coming over last night too. No, really, I owe you huge. And Celia... Thanks for not laughing too much, ok? Yeah, I know. I will. Ok, bye."

Whew. I felt stupid. Well, at least I hadn't had to walk through that with a 911 dispatcher or EMT. I owed Celia real big. She had come through in such a major way in the past 24 hours... Oh, my nuts hurt... Jack off, eh? That's the cure? I couldn't. Could I? I promised Karen... But there of course was always option three, right? But, but... Oh, god, I hadn't even brought a pair of Marisa's panties with me! Plus, she said she wanted to watch... My god, I was really screwed. How was I going to get home?

I waited it out until basically everyone else had left the office. Then I put my pants on, stuffing my underwear in my briefcase. Kind of amusing, I thought to myself... First time I'd ever had my briefs in my briefcase. I hobbled bow-legged out to the parkade. The drive home was less than comfortable. By the time I reached home I was basically numb in my whole groin. Holy shit, this was ridiculous.

Karen greeted me at the door with a grin and a kiss. My expression belied my suffering somewhat. She expressed concern, until I revealed the nature of my affliction. Her concern then turned to satisfied amusement.

"So, you're hurtin', huh? Balls as blue as the sea?" She snickered. "Ohhh, Babe, I'm enjoying this way too much. I can't believe I never thought of playing like this before!"

"Sure, funny for you... I don't even want to get into what my day at work was like. If there was a camera, it would mean ten million hits on the internet, and I'd have to get a new identity."

"Hey, I told you, I'll suck that load out of you at the drop of a hat! But you'll get it extra hard tomorrow night... Believe me, I've got some devilish plans! I think you've lost your chance to have your daughter take care of that... We need to start getting her ready for camp. Where is she anyway?"

I groaned uncomfortably as I sat down at the kitchen table. "I got a text from her about 15 minutes ago. She's on her way. She was brief though, I think she's still a little embarrassed about last night."

"Well, that's totally expected. I'd be a little shocked if she wasn't. Just make sure you don't pressure her or go all 'dad' on her or something. Treat her like an adult. Ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, ignore every one of my instincts. That's the same advice you always give."

"Well, I wouldn't if they didn't make you act like such a tool!" She giggled. "Anyway, I've gotta pee. Do you want to start getting her stuff down?"

"Yeah, I've got it. I'll just be a little bow-legged walking down the stairs is all," I sighed.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,106 Followers
12