My Sister Carrie

Story Info
A family affair.
1.8k words
3.86
124.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

I had barely climbed into bed so it didn't bother me when the door opened but I certainly paid attention when she slipped in beside me.

"Wha..."

"Shhh." She whispered, "We don't want to wake up the rest of the house."

"But..."

"I just wanted to find out about your date."

Her breath was hot against my ear and body was warm and soft against mine. The aroma of her perfume was intoxicating but there was a certain muskiness that was far more inviting.

Matching her whisper I said, "What do you want to know?"

"Everything! Tell me all."

"Well, you know Jennifer, she used to work with you in the department store in town."

"Yeah, she was in ladies ready-to-wear while I worked the fragrances counter. She left a few weeks ago to go to work for her brother in his sporting goods store. I think you told me that's where you met her. OK, tell me everything you did."

Her hand was warm on my chest, making soft little patterns. It was very pleasant and made me shiver when she it brushed across my nipples.

"We went to a movie that she wanted to see. It was some kind of a sexy love story and..."

"To hell with that, what did you do to her? Did you feel her up in the movie? Did you kiss her?"

She quit fondling my chest and rested her head on the palm of her hand, propped on her elbow.

"She let me feel her tits and put my hand under her skirt, but I didn't kiss her in the movie. When we got back to the car, I was holding the door open for her and she turned around and planted one on me."

"What was it like? Did she have her mouth open? Did she stick her tongue in your mouth? Did you do that to her?"

The free hand was back, softly caressing my chest but now with special attention to my nipples.

"Yes, she gave me her tongue and I gave her mine. She almost sucked mine right out of my mouth!"

"Oh God! Then what happened?"

"We got in the car and we drove to a farm house she knew. She was feeling my dick all the way there. She said she knew the people and that they were away and no one would bother us. We couldn't get in the house but we drove around to the back of the barn."

"Did you make out in the car?"

"No, the damn bucket seats are too uncomfortable for that. Luckily, I had a blanket in the trunk so we spread that on some hay in the loft. Then we got down to some real making out."

Her hand was sliding softly up and down my torso, from just below my navel to my neck and back again.

"Oh God, I have been laying awake, thinking about what you two must be doing. Did you feel her tits again?"

"Ha! Not only did I feel then, she took off her sweater and her bra. She even let me suck on them."

"Did you touch her pussy? Mine is wet thinking about it."

"I don't know when she did it but when I put my hand under her skirt, I found she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was very wet and my finger just slid right into it. She held it there with her hand and kissed me, with her tongue sliding in and out of my mouth as if we were fucking."

I too, was getting excited thinking about the evening's events. When her hand went inside my pajamas and touched my penis, she knew just how excited I was.

"Oh, you're hard as a rock. Didn't you get to fuck her?"

"Not right away. First she made me take off my trousers while she took off her skirt. She pushed me down on the hay and mounted me in the '69' position. She sucked my dick and made me eat her pussy.

Now she was lying up close to me, her supple breasts were hot against my arm and her hand was fondling my cock and balls.

"Was that the first time you ever ate a strange pussy? What did it taste like? Did you like it? God I would like to have that done to me."

I rolled over to face her and to let her have better access to my cock. "Yes, it was the first time and I did like it. No, I loved it. Are you serious about wanting someone to do that to you?"

"Yes, but not right now, I want you to tell me what happened next. Did she have an orgasm while you were eating her and when did you fuck her."

"We both climaxed and I shot cum all over her while she was blowing me. We laughed about it and she kept on sucking my dick even though it got soft. When I got hard again, she got on her hands and knees and had me stick it in her from behind, doggie style. I think she had at least two more orgasms before I shot my second wad into her."

She was whispering in my ear. "I laid in my bed, thinking about the two of you out there fucking and I fingered my poor pussy until it was sore. God, I never dreamed it would be that erotic. I couldn't help fantasying that it was you and me doing that."

I leaned over and kissed her. Her mouth was soft and yielding. Her breasts, in my hands, were firm but still soft in sharp contrast to her hard nipples. My hand strayed under her nightgown and encountered her very wet pussy. When I touched it, she gave a little gasp, a shudder and then a quiet sigh. Carefully I slid the spaghetti straps of her nightgown down, baring her creamy orbs. She demanded, and got, my tongue and let me taste hers in return.

"Oh god, I'm so hot I can't stand it."

"I think now would be a good time for my tongue to be in your pussy."

"I'm going to cum just from your fingers if you're not careful."

With a little help from her, we slid the nightgown down, over her hips and completely off. She let out a quiet, contented sigh when I took one of her hard little nipples in my mouth. Her hand, behind my head, pushed me into her as I suckled like a babe on her teat. Ever so slowly, with help from her hand pushing, I kissed my way down her tummy until I finally reached the little patch of fine hair that defined the outer limit of her sexuality. With tantalizing slowness, I kissed her in a dozen different spots and bit-by-bit let my tongue replace the finger that was toying with her clitoris. The moment it touched her, she let out a grunt and pushed her bottom up, off the bed and hard against my mouth. The solid little piece of flesh that I knew so well to be her clit was covered with her sweet moisture. I sucked it into my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue. Now, her breath was coming in short gasps.

I could tell by the way her entire body was reacting that she was in the throes of an orgasm. Quickly, I abandon my place with my head between her legs and moved up so I could shove my dick into her. She was so wet that there was no resistance at all to my hard cock as I hammered it home. The velvet sleeve of her pussy welcomed me, time after time as I slid it in and out of her. Her hands, on my hips, were guiding me, controlling the speed and the depth of penetration. My head was back and I was savoring the feeling of my flesh as it enjoyed the softness of the inside of her body. Minutes felt like hours as my stiff pole welcomed the safety of its rightful place and caressed the inside of her vagina.

I was so lost in my own world of euphoria that I don't know how long it was before I felt the culmination of this union building in my loins. Her head was moving from side to side and her hands had abandoned guiding my hips and were slapping the bed. I knew she was experiencing a second orgasm just as I spewed my own semen into her.

I was so spent from three climaxes that evening that I collapsed, nearly on top of her. I was almost comatose when she pushed me off and with the delicacy of a fawn, got onto her hands and knees and took my soft, juice laden cock in her mouth. Now it was her turn to nurse on me. She continued to suck on me even as my cock lost its firmness and became a flaccid piece of meat.

Although I knew I was finished for the evening, the thought of her sweet pussy got the better of me and I pulled her into position so I could suck on her while she did me. The flavor of her liquid blended with my own cum was an exotic treat. It wasn't long before she was grinding her snatch hard against my face as my tongue extracted her third climax of the night with me and she flooded my face with her delicious fluid.

Later, as she lay cuddled in my arms I said, "I don't know why I date anyone else at all, Mom. You still have the best, sweetest pussy in all of Arkansas. I learned that when I joined the army and we did it for the first time just before I left. I can't tell you how much I missed you while I was overseas. I use to jack off every night, thinking about you."

She was in a dreamlike state when she said, "Your father often tells me that my pussy is good too, but I'm not sure your older brothers think so. Tell me the truth though, am I better than your twin sister, Carrie?"

"Yeah Mom, far better. She is getting a little fat since she had all them kids and got the divorce and now she's beginning to taste like fish." (But I wouldn't dare tell her that Dad and both of my brothers thought Carrie was a better piece of ass.)

30

Copyright © 08-28-2007 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me at the link on my profile.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers