My Sister-In-Law Angel

Story Info
She gets a banging from horny brother-in-law.
1.1k words
3.52
331.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexystar
sexystar
21 Followers

Angel is simply luscious, she stands 5ft6 inches has soft golden corn silk hair with those turn me on baby blue eyes and a figure with 38DD boobs on a tiny waist. My brother Grant has always been lucky with girls, being the handsome one in the family.

I had always silently lusted after my sister-in law Angel.

Grant was in charge of purchases at our Ranch and once he headed of the city because he had some business to take care off.

Grant was going to be gone for a good week! That left just me and Angel and of course the horses and other animals on our ranch.

That night there was a storm blowing our way and so I asked Angel to shut all the doors and windows before she went to bed. At 10.30 I switched off the lights and headed towards my room. Having worked the whole day with the horses I was dead tired and dropped off to sleep.

I got up to darkness and knocking on my door. I opened the door and found Angel standing there looking very frightened. She said Davie I’m scared. There is a storm outside and I thought I heard something. I said, ” Angel you are just being paranoid.” But I went with her and checked to see if there was anyone there. Just then one of the windows opened with the force of the wind and Angel who was standing next to it got a good drenching. I rushed and bolted the window shut. Angel was standing in her thin nightdress and shivering. Suddenly there was loud thundering and she threw herself into my arms. I held her tight and calmed her down. She was shivering and I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She clung to me, holding on tight. I dropped her on the bed and said. Let me get you out of these wet clothes.

I put on the bedside lamp and got a good look at Angel. She was beautiful. She wasn’t wearing anything under the flimsy nightgown and I could see her beautiful breasts and nipples clearly through the damp cloth. Moving down I saw her shadowy valley.

I was lost and outta control. I knew then that I had to have her!

Angel was staring at me with surprise and fear. She scrambled to pull the bed covers over herself. Just then the lights went off and left us in darkness.

I moved towards the bed. Angel shrank away as I reached her in no time and stripped the covers from her damp body. She said Davy Pls what are you doing? I am your brother’s wife. She began to scream. I put my hand over her mouth and stuffed my handkerchief into it. I tied her hands to the bedpost. She kept thrashing her legs about. I said Angel don’t worry I wont hurt you.

I tore the flimsy nightdress off her. Now she was totally nude. I tore off my shirt and pants and spread angel’s legs apart. I tied them too with silk scarves I found in the cupboard.

She was struggling trying to make me quit. But I was crazed.

I took her mouth with mine. Gently I kissed Angel. Rubbing my lips over her luscious one. Thrusting my tongue inside and sucking on her sweet tongue. Oh she was sexy!

I moved down to her neck and nibbled. All the while my hands were roaming from her breasts to her downy valley. I cupped her beautiful breasts in my hands and pressed them.

I gently began to move my fingers in circles around the areolas of her breasts. She was sensitive and her nipples soon became engorged and as big as coins. I kept teasing her and not touching her nipples. She squirmed as her nipples became harder with the excitement. Finally I took the nipples between my fingers and twisted and rolled them.

She thrashed her head around. I gently took one of her nipples in my mouth and licked it. She pushed her body up trying to force it into my mouth. I bit the tip with my teeth and then began suckling her nipple. I felt her shuddering with desire as I continued the assault on her other nipple. Her nipples and breasts became wet with all my sucking and biting.

I then moved down to her navel. Put my tongue in and flicked her navel and moved down to her calves. Kissing my way up to her pussy lips. I tenderly spread her lips and found her wet juices seeping out. I pushed two of my fingers into her cunt and began fucking her with them. She moved rapidly up and down as I fucked her harder with my fingers bringing her to an orgasm. Her pussy clenched and juices began running out. I moved my mouth to her pussy and clamped down on her orgasmic pussy. I licked her clit as she had another orgasm and another as I gently fucked her with my tongue.

She was exhausted with all the orgasms she had and lay quietly as I took the gag out of her mouth. I kissed her lips and she kissed me back.

I moved up and asked her to suck my dick. She took all of it-10 inches deep inside her throat She began moving her mouth up and down my dick and I was in ecstasy as she sucked me in and out of her luscious mouth.

I pushed her away and moved in-between her legs and positioned my cock just outside her wet pussy. She moaned and said Davie. Please fuck me .Oh. Please.

I slid my cockhead into her and slammed it in. She screamed once and then the room was filled with her moans and my grunts as I rammed her again and again. Angel’s pussy was wet and tight and I had filled her to the hilt. She put her legs on my shoulders as I held her butt and kept moving in and out like a piston. She screamed as her orgasm hit and I moved faster and faster humping her pussy like a crazed man. She kept coming until finally with one deep thrust I spilled my self into her womb.

I withdrew from her and held her gently in my arms. Angel looked at me with devotion in her eyes and said, Davie, I love you. Grant has never fucked me the way you just did.

I held her close and told her I had always adored her and that from now on we were gonna enjoy each other’s bodies forever. Angel smiled at that and we both slept.

sexystar
sexystar
21 Followers