My Sister, Kelly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, okay."

John dressed and left, and none too soon. As he turned the corner, he saw Jim's SUV in his rearview mirror as the vehicle neared Kelly's driveway. He still didn't feel right about leaving Kelly alone with the man but knew Kelly had been correct by asking him to leave.

Worried, John called Kelly from his apartment as soon as he arrived. "Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. He just finished boxing up his dirty movies. He asked about the one he taped of me, and I told him I had destroyed it, which pissed him off."

"Can you see him now?"

"No, he's getting the rest of his clothes from the bedroom."

"I'll let you go. Don't let him out of your sight, and call me after he leaves."

"Okay. Love you, Bro."

"Yeah, me, too."

John brooded until the phone rang about a half-hour later. "Hi, Lover," Kelly greeted me enthusiastically."

He must have been holding his breath because suddenly he sucked in oxygen. "Hi. Is he gone?"

"Yes."

"Does he have a key to the house, Kelly?"

"Damn! Yeah, he does."

"I'll send over a locksmith and get the locks changed today. What about a garage door opener?"

"Yes, he has one of those, too."

"I know just the person to fix that problem. I'll give him a call, too."

"Janice called. She's coming over."

Janice was their younger sister. She was eighteen years old and a real looker, and from comments John had heard, she was probably a bit promiscuous. He liked the girl, though. He enjoyed her open, frank personality. They had always had a good brother/sister rapport with mutual respect. He had never felt any serious lust for her like he did Kelly. His love for Janice was a love of a brother for a sister, nothing more.

"How are we going to handle our new relationship with our family, John?" Kelly asked, obviously concerned.

"I don't think it's something we should announce. I don't know. Let me think about it. Any suggestions?"

"If any family member can handle it, it would be Janice. I need an ally, John, an ally who can keep our secret, someone I can talk to."

John groaned silently. He didn't know if Janice was that closed-lipped, but he trusted Kelly. "Okay, but be careful. Don't tell her everything until we can test her ability to keep a confidence. I need to run by my office after I make some calls, and I need to talk to my lawyer friend about the owners of that sex site. He should have some information for me."

"What about your work, John?"

John was an architect. He worked for a large firm, one of many drones assigned boring tasks that someone needed to do, tasks well beneath the partners of the firm.

"I called yesterday and took the rest of the week off, but I have some loose ends I need to clean up. I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"Great. Bye, Lover."

He arranged for the lock changes and a new frequency for the garage door opener. His lawyer friend was in court and wouldn't be available for the rest of the day. An additional thought came to his mind, and he called a security company to install a home alarm for Kelly's house. He hopped into his car and started wondering how Janice would take the announcement that he and Kelly were lovers. He grimaced and backed from his assigned parking space.

12