My Sister, Kelly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. I'm still trying to get over the surprise. She told me not to worry about it. She said she could live without me, and she hoped someday she would find a man like you she could love like I love you. You heard me. I promised to call after dinner and speak more with her about it." She walked back outside and brought in the steaks. "Medium rare, like you ordered in the restaurant the other night," she said with a smile.

She carried the steaks to the dining room table and quickly arranged two settings with her good china and silverware. "Light the candles on the table, John, and we'll eat."

"Okay, but call Janice and tell her to come over. That way, by the time she gets here, we'll be finished."

"All right. Would you put the salads on the table - and the salt and pepper?"

Kelly returned with the sautéed vegetables and spooned them over the steaks. "Janice is on her way now," she announced, and went to the kitchen to retrieve the baked potatoes.

John helped her into her chair and sat to her right. "All of a sudden, I'm hungry," he said.

"I'm not," Kelly stated. "Too many surprises ruined my appetite. I'd like a glass of wine, though." She sipped the wine after John poured them both a glass, and then he tore into his steak.

"What made you suspect Janice loved me, John?"

"She said you weren't in love with her, and she stuck me as being too careful about the statement. She could have said the two of you were not in love with each other."

"Oh." She sipped more wine and then buttered her baked potato and took a small bite. "I wonder how long she's loved me?"

"You'll have to ask her." John noticed Kelly's sadness had increased.

"Why did you want her to join us again?" Kelly asked.

"Because she's my sister and her happiness is important to me. If she loves you, she needs to be a participant in our discussions."

"Do you want to watch me go down on her again?"

John sputtered wine from his mouth and wiped up the mess with his napkin. "Don't surprise me while I'm drinking wine. Look, I've stained your linen tablecloth."

"Fuck the tablecloth. Answer my question."

"Whether I want to watch the two of you again, or not, had nothing to do with my desire to have her join us."

"Answer my fucking question, John."

"I don't know. I told you the sight of you going down on Janice excited me beyond belief, but other emotions intruded, overwhelmed my arousal and took control. Without those emotions, I might have joined the two of you this afternoon."

"Do you want to fuck her?"

Being brutally honest might become troublesome, John thought as he wondered what motives had prompted Kelly's questions.

"Why are you asking...?"

"Just fucking tell me, John. It isn't a difficult question. It requires only a simple yes or no."

"Not really, but I'll answer all of your questions. Do I want to watch the two of you again? Yes! Do I have an overwhelming desire to fuck Janice? No! If I watched the two of you would I join you? Probably! Would I fuck her if you wanted me to? Yes! Would I fuck her if you didn't want me to? No! There! Are you fucking satisfied?"

Kelly grinned. "Yeah. You're cute when you get angry."

"Fuck!"

She chuckled. "Now I'm hungry," she said and pushed a bite of steak into her mouth.

A few minutes later, Kelly asked, "Do you want me to stop fucking Janice, or not?"

"I'll answer that question after she arrives and joins our conversation."

"Fair enough. Eat your steak. It's quite good."

He laughed. "Yeah, I know." He cut off a slice and shoved it into his mouth. After he swallowed, he said, "You're a good cook."

"It doesn't take much of a cook to grill a steak, bake a potato, and make a salad."

"Ah, but you set a nice table."

"I'm especially fond of the center piece. I love yellow roses."

John watched her gaze fondly at the flowers and then turn her gaze on him.

"And I love you," she added. "Whatever happens, please know I love you, John. I love you with all the love I have, and I have a lot of love to give. I worry about Janice because I've given you all my love. I don't know if I have any left over to share with her. What am I going to do?"

"I don't know."

"Would you be upset if I loved her just a little bit?"

"No. I want her to be happy. She's my sister, too. You are the most important person in my life, and Janice is a close second. But your happiness, Kelly, is more important to me than my own. If you and Janice need each other to make you both happy, I want you to love each other. If you love me, as well, that's even better."

Tears welled in Kelly's eyes. "Thank you. But you've got it backwards. I will never love you 'as well,' as you put it. I love you first and foremost, and always will. But since Janice told me she was in love with me, I've been thinking about how I really feel about her. I love her, John, not as deeply as I love you, but I love her a lot. Janice and I always kept our relationship casual, and Janice was even more insistent about keeping it casual than I. I think she feared if we became serious I would bolt and run, and she was probably correct. Without you as an anchor, that's precisely what I would have done. Also, I don't want my sister to stop trying to find the man she can joyfully share the rest of her life with. She's like me, John. She isn't a lesbian; she's bisexual and prefers men to women, or at least that's what she's always said. I don't know. Right now, I'm like you - thoroughly confused."

"Frustrating, huh?"

"Yeah." She pushed her chair back and rose. "I want to clean up the dinner mess before she arrives. It will only take a few minutes."

John helped her by clearing the table while she loaded the dishwasher. They finished at the same time the doorbell rang. John turned and started to answer the door, but Kelly stopped him and kissed him. She kissed him passionately, and he accepted and joined her in the arousing embrace. When he doorbell rang for the third time, Kelly said, "Okay, let her in."

When he opened the door, Janice skipped any greeting and abruptly asked, "Are you happy? You pushed the issue, John; I didn't. I was willing to leave well enough alone. Now, I suppose you're angry with me, too?" She breezed by him before he could answer.

"No," he said to her back. Her tan, long legs flashed as she walked by. He stopped her and turned her toward him. "I pushed the issue, Janice, because your happiness is important to me, too."

"Yeah, sure. If I believed that you could pull out a quitclaim deed for the Bay Bridge, and I'd buy the bridge, too. You may not be angry, Bro, but I am. How is she? Is she upset? I hate it when she's unhappy."

"I'm not a con man and resent the implication. I believe the term Kelly used to describe her current emotion was 'confused.' She was totally unaware you were in love with her."

"I would have preferred to keep her in the dark, John. She has enough problems ahead of her by merely loving you without my love for her complicating everything."

"True. Would you like a drink?"

"The law says I'm too young to imbibe, but I'd like a scotch on ice."

"Me, too," Kelly said as she entered the room.

"I'll make it three," he said cheerfully and strolled to the liquor cabinet. "We need more ice," he announced and grabbed the ice bucket. After filling the bucket in the kitchen, he returned to the living room and stopped dead in his tracks. Stunned, he watched Kelly and Janice locked in an embrace, with Kelly's mouth working against Janice's and her hands roaming over her body.

Déjà vu, he thought. At least they're fully dressed this time, not the shocking display I stumbled onto in the bathroom. He shrugged as he walked by them and started to make the drinks.

His hard cock throbbed.

When the women stepped back from the kiss, Janice spied him clinking ice in glasses. "You've come a long way, Baby," she quipped and smiled at him.

He shrugged again. "I love her. She loves me. You love her. She loves you. What are we to do?"

"She loves me?" Janice said excitedly. She turned to Kelly. "You love me?"

Kelly nodded and smiled. "Yes, I love you, but John is the love of my life."

"Oh, I know that. Jesus! I'm so happy." She rushed to her brother and hugged him. "Thank you, Bro, for understanding."

He finished making the drinks and passed them around. "A toast," he said raising his glass. "To incestuous love."

"Here, here," Janice quipped.

"I'll drink to that," Kelly remarked and smiled.

They clinked glasses and sipped, and the women settled on the sofa next to each other while John once again took the big chair facing them.

"Okay," he said. "We have some decisions to make. You two are lovers. Do you intend to remain lovers?"

"That's up to you, John," Kelly said.

"No, the two of you must decide. If you're asking if I object, the answer is no."

Janice smiled and took her sister's hand in hers. "Kelly?"

Kelly looked at her and with an almost imperceptible nod of her head agreed to continue her affair with her sister.

"Yes!" Janice shouted, excitedly.

"Okay. One decision made," John said. "Next question. How do I fit it in? When you make love do you want me to leave, stay but remain separate, or join in?"

Kelly glanced at Janice, and said, "I won't sneak around to be with you, Janice." She turned to John. "And I won't ask you to leave, John. Two options remain. You can stay or leave at your discretion, or you can join in." She turned back to Janice. "If he wants to join in, you must agree, Janice. I won't force him on you, and I'm sure he won't either. If you don't want him to join us, the decision is made."

Janice glanced shyly at her brother. "I want him to join us."

"Okay," John said grinning like a kid at Disney land for the first time. "We're making real headway here. There's one more decision to make. How do I join in? I mean...ah..."

Janice and Kelly laughed at the same time, mutually enjoying his sudden and unexpected inability to express himself.

"He wants to know if he can fuck you," Kelly said to her sister when her laughter subsided.

"Hell, yes. If he doesn't, I'd be disappointed. When I hugged him he had a hard-on, and from the brief encounter I had with it, I know I'd love to feel it inside me." Her dark eyes lost their focus and sparkled with a vision in her imagination. She blinked, returning to the moment, and asked, "May we get started tonight? I didn't bring a nightgown or anything, but..."

Kelly and John laughed this time. "I don't think you'll need a nightgown, Janice," John said. "But before we start shucking our clothes I need Kelly's permission to ravish you."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Kelly," Janice said quickly. "I assumed. I didn't think. I..."

Kelly smiled at her. "I wouldn't want you to be disappointed. I'll share John with you, Janice, but remember, he's mine, not yours. Okay?"

"Okay. Sure. Can we...?"

John laughed. "Let's retire to your bedroom, Kelly." He stood and helped Kelly to her feet and pulled her into his arms. "I love you, sweet sister of mine. I love you with all my heart." He kissed her, and she kissed him, and Janice stood impatiently, stepping from one foot to the other waiting for her turn. When the kiss ended, Kelly kissed her. Then John pulled her into his arms.

"Whew! This boy can kiss, Kelly."

"He's a passable fuck, too," Kelly said.

"Passable? I should be offended," John remarked and tried unsuccessfully to look miffed.

Kelly laughed at his antics and the situation. "You're going to live your fantasy, John. I don't want your head to get too big," Kelly said as she dragged him toward her bedroom. She started to remove her clothes as they walked.

Janice did the same, so John decided when in Rome or Kelly's house, etcetera. By the time the three of them reached the bedroom, the ladies were gloriously naked, but John still wore his trousers, shorts and socks, which dainty hands quickly removed, and the three of them piled onto Kelly's large bed.

"I'm like a kid in a candy store," John said, his head whipping from side to side, from one beautiful woman to the other. He lay in the middle between them. "I don't know where to start."

"Janice, I went down on you this afternoon, but we were rudely interrupted before you could return the favor. Also, I know John is dying to fuck you. Why don't you lick me while he fucks you?"

"That's a plan I can live with," Janice said.

"Uh-huh," John mumbled. He had taken one of Janice's large nipples into his mouth while Kelly was stroking his cock.

"You're really, really hot, aren't you, John?" Kelly said.

"Oh, yeah."

"I think we need to alter the plan, Sis" Kelly continued. "Help me suck him off. He won't be worth a damn to you or me until after his first come, which shouldn't take us but a few minutes in his present condition."

Janice giggled. "An even better plan. We'll get him hard again while he watches a female sixty-nine. Then we can follow your original plan."

John had already decided to let the ladies guide the action, and he certainly didn't object to the new plan. He was so excited, he was shaking, and watched as first Kelly devoured his hard-on, and then Janice took a turn. Kelly had been the first woman who had ever swallowed his large cock completely. Janice became the second. When Janice bobbed up and released his cock, Kelly engulfed it and sunk to his balls. Then it was Janice's turn. Back and forth. Up and down. He moaned with pleasure and humped his hips up each time one of them swallowed him.

"His balls are getting tight," Kelly said as Janice dipped her head and licked his length as she retracted her mouth. "Do you want to swallow his come, or would you rather I do it. I don't know how you feel about swallowing."

"Let's keep sharing. You take his first spurt. I'll take the second." Janice looked at me. "I love your big cock, Bro. I can hardly wait to have it inside me."

He groaned again and decided he now knew what a fuck toy felt like. At the moment he didn't care. In fact, he relished the situation but vowed to later somehow alter the dynamics of the threesome. He reached and fondled one of Janice's dangling tits, tweaked the nipple and squeezed the entire breast.

"I think our boy likes your big breasts, Janice," Kelly murmured as Janice sucked his cock back into his mouth and gently scratched the underside of his scrotum.

"And his touch is almost as erotic as yours, Kelly," Janice commented as Kelly dipped her head over John's throbbing cock.

He felt an orgasm rising from deep inside him as Janice took her turn, and his youngest sister recognized the impending explosion.

"Hurry, Kelly," she said as her mouth jerked away from his cock. "He's coming."

Instead of swallowing his entire length, Kelly sucked only about half of his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the crown. John groaned and then grunted loudly as his semen rushed up through his cock and spurted with force into his lover's mouth. She swallowed quickly and backed away, and Janice sucked up his next ejaculation and swallowed its volume without difficulty. They traded his spurting cock back and forth without losing a drop until he collapsed back to the bed and let his body relax fully.

They both licked then, kissing each other briefly between licks as they cleaned his throbbing, dribbling cock until it shined squeaky clean. He panted, trying to replenish needed oxygen and slowly recovered.

"What a tag team!" he gushed. "My god, that was...I don't know how to describe it. Wonderful, exquisite, all the adjectives I can think of seem inadequate."

Both women chuckled.

"Yeah, we make a hell of a team, Sis," Janice said.

"Uh-huh. Am I allowed to change the plan again?" Kelly asked.

"Certainly," John said.

"Sure," Janice agreed.

Kelly rolled to her back and splayed her legs. Her sultry eyes full of lust and need gazed at her sister. "Eat me, Janice. John watched me go down on you, but he hasn't seen you eat me. We'll do the sixty-nine later. Right now, I want your mouth on me. I want to concentrate on the exquisite sensations your mouth always gives me. No offense, John, but no one as ever eaten me as well as Janice, including you. You can join in whenever the urge strikes you."

12