My Sister, Kelly Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you ask Mel to ask me if you could have sex with him?"

"Yeah," Jenny said and hung her head.

"Were you serious?"

"Yes, at the time. Damn it, I was hot! He had his fingers in my...ah, pussy, and I had my hand around his..." She blushed. "You know what I had my hand around."

Harriett laughed. "Yeah, his big, hard cock."

"Yeah." Jenny grinned. "His long, thick, very hard cock." She squirmed in her seat. "It took all the will power I could muster not to straddle his hips and fuck him, Harriett, but somehow I managed to quell that urge. I couldn't stop the other urges. Sorry."

"Well, now you're not in heat, do you still want to fuck him?"

Jenny grimaced. "Oh, yeah, but that's up to you, not me or Mel. He's your man, and I wouldn't consider hopping in the sack with him without your expressed consent, and for what it's worth, I don't think Mel would either."

"What about Kelly's offer? Will you accept it, or pass?"

Jenny pursed her lips. "I haven't decided yet. I've been such a straight arrow, Harriet. I know I sounded critical about all the sexual goings-on around here, but I don't feel critical. I've decided to come out of my shell, my sexual shell, that is." She chuckled. "I see no reason why I shouldn't explore my sexuality. For instance, I've never had sex with another woman, and I've been curious about girl/girl sex for a long time but too repressed to try it. It's time for me to cut loose a little. Until I find the right man to spend the rest of my life with, I'm going to turn a few of my favorite fantasies into real events."

Harriet raised an eyebrow. Must be a genetic thing, Jenny thought.

"Then you wouldn't be opposed to me joining you if I gave you the green light with Mel?" Harriett said.

"Not at all. In fact, I'd prefer your involvement." Jenny couldn't believe the words she'd just spoken. Good golly, she'd propositioned her godmother, a woman she'd admired and respected for many, many years. Suddenly she wanted to take back her statement. "I mean..." No, she decided just as suddenly. She'd not retract her words. "Harriett, this might sound wicked to you, but I'm going to say it anyway. I really want you to be the first woman I have sex with."

****

"I'm making myself a scotch. Would you like one?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah," John replied.

Moments later Kelly handed him the drink, made to his liking, and settled next to him on the sofa.

"It appears we've opened Pandora's box," Kelly quipped and sipped at her drink.

"I don't know about we, but you certainly have. For a gal who was opposed to incest, you've been a busy girl. Not that I'm complaining, but why did you offer to share me with Jennifer?"

Concerned about his comment, Kelly explained how jealous she'd become and the advice her mother had given her. "Her comments made sense, John. Perhaps I should have discussed the matter with you first, but frankly I was as curious about your reaction as I was Jenny's."

He sipped, leaned his head back on the back of the sofa, and sighed. "You forced my reaction, Kelly. It was as if you manipulated the situation. If I'd refused to be a participant in your grand scheme, I'd have hurt Jenny's feelings, so I acquiesced." He fixed his eyes on his sister and lover. "Don't set me up like that again, Kelly." When he saw a touch of fear enter her expression, he softened his demand by saying, "Please."

Oh, oh, what have I done? Kelly asked herself. I know he wants her. I could see it in his eyes and body language. All I did was... Oh, God! Does he think I set him up because I wanted Jenny, and offering to share was my quid pro quo?

With a small voice, Kelly said, "I'll retract the offer in the morning."

"Maybe that's exactly what we should do, but let's talk about it first." He stood and started to pace. "I think we need to define our relationship. When we finally expressed the love we felt for each other, I was ready to forsake all others, words contained in most marriage vows. Because we're siblings, we can't marry, but regardless, I plan to live with you as man and wife for the rest of my life. Then I discovered your bisexuality and your history with Janice. Then Mother became involved. How do you perceive our relationship, Kelly?"

A feeling of dread washed over her. He thinks I'm a slut, she thought. She felt tears sting her eyes. "You define it, John. I'll go along with anything you decide. If you want us to be monogamous, we will."

"Uh-uh. You're my partner, my life-long partner, Kelly, and partners make major decisions together. I know you'll bend to my wishes, but that's not what I want. Candidly, your offer to submit to any demand I might make is overblown." With a laugh, he added, "You're not really all that submissive by nature. Now speak up. Tell me the truth. How do you see our relationship, now and in the future?"

"Do you think I'm a slut?" she asked fearfully.

He sat back on the sofa and took her hand in his. "Heavens no. Let's talk and decide together how we want to relate to each other, sexually and otherwise. It appears you'd like to have an open relationship. Am I right or wrong?"

She squared her shoulders. "You're right. We've discussed this before, but I'm willing to rehash everything, if that's what you want. We first talked about how we'd relate to each other and others sexually after you found out about Janice and me. We agreed that I'd continue my sexual relationship with her, and you joined us and had a grand old time. We agreed that we wouldn't cheat on each other, that if either of us wanted to have sex with someone else, we'd ask for permission first, and both of us retained veto rights. That's why I called you when Mother wanted to have sex with me. I don't know if I really want an open relationship, but it appears that's the kind we have. It certainly hasn't been monogamous."

John grinned. "True, but I think circumstances have driven our decisions. In other words, we reacted to various stimuli confronting us. We've been reactive, not proactive, Kelly. We haven't forced our actions to fit a mutually fashioned lifestyle. Also, your offer to Jenny was unilateral and manipulative. Let me ask you this. Did you make the offer because you felt I'd been shortchanged in the sharing we've done?"

"Good heavens no! And I didn't make it because I wanted her and felt I'd need to share her with you to get what I wanted. I honestly believed - and still do - that you wanted her. I could also see that she was very interested in you. That's why I made the offer. Plain and simple. I didn't mean to be manipulative, but I can understand why you feel manipulated. Let me ask you a question, and please be truthful. Would you prefer a monogamous relationship?"

John pursed his lips. "No, not really. My attitude hasn't changed about Janice, and I'm certainly not upset about you and Mother." He grinned mischievously. "I suspect, no I know, that sometime soon, you'll share a bed with our father, and I'll fall between Mother's pretty legs. Am I right or wrong?"

With a chuckle, she said, "You're right unless we decide to be monogamous. Nevertheless, Mother and Janice would understand if we told them we'd prefer monogamy, John."

"I know, but..." His grin widened. "Frankly, I can hardly wait to take Mother into my arms, and I think you feel the same way about Dad."

"Yeah," Kelly said and naughty images flashed through her mind. She shook her head to clear her fantasy. "From your comment, I assume you're not opposed to expanding our sexual relationship to include Dad and Mom, but you're concerned about making Jenny a part of it. Correct?"

"Sort of. I see Jenny as a change in our pattern, an outsider, if you will. I think we should be very careful about expanding our openness beyond our family."

Kelly nodded. "I agree. I'll call her in the morning and retract the offer."

John shook his head. "No, the offer's been made. If we retract it, we'll need to give her an explanation. Let's leave the offer open, but not push it. If Jenny accepts the offer, we'll talk again. Frankly, I'd be surprised if she even brings it up."

"Wanna bet?" Kelly asked with a mischievous grin, but then a serious look crossed her face. "Let's not talk again. Let's decide right now what we'll do if she decides to accept my offer. Do you want her, or not?"

John considered his lover's question, and finally said, "Yeah, I want her."

Kelly grinned and nodded. "So be it." She rolled over onto his lap and kissed him. "For what it's worth, you have my permission to have sex with Mom."

"And you have my go-ahead regarding Dad."

****

What should I do? Harriett asked herself. How would Hazel react if she discovered I'd had sex with her daughter and encouraged my husband to join us in a threesome? Jenny wants me to be the first woman she has sex with. If I turn her down, she'll accept Kelly's offer. Hell, even if I have sex with her, she'll probably still hop in bed with Kelly and John. She's ready to spread her wings and soar sexually. Harriett reached and placed her hand over Jenny's dainty fingers and felt a slight trembling.

"I'd be honored to be your first experience with a woman, Jenny. You're smart and sweet and beautiful, and I've known and loved you since you were a baby. When you said you wanted me to be your first, my heart skipped a beat, but I have one huge reservation. Can you guess what it is?"

Jenny grimaced. "Yes - my mother and your best friend."

"Yeah. Hazel's friendship is more important to me than any pleasure we could give each other."

"For what it's worth, the last words out of my mother's mouth before I boarded the flight were, 'Get laid, damn it!'"

Harriet burst out laughing. "Yep. Hazel has never minced words. In her plainspoken fashion, what would she say if she found out Mel and I had sex with you to satisfy her instructions?"

Jenny didn't say anything for a few seconds. "A year ago I'd have said she'd pitch a hissy fit. I'm not so certain now. Mother and I have had quite a few talks since I moved back in with her and Dad, and many of our discussions involved sex. Mom's pretty open-minded." She sighed and with a mischievous glint in her eyes, she added, "I could call and ask her."

Harriett felt like she'd been struck. "Don't you dare!"

Jenny cracked up. She laughed so hard tears welled in her eyes, and her laughter was contagious because Harriett was soon holding her side and hooting with glee, too.

"Sorry," Jenny said when she finally gained control. "I couldn't resist teasing you." She sighed. "You're not going to have sex with me, are you?"

"No. As much as I'd like to, I'm passing."

"What about Mel?"

Harriett smiled. "We're a package. Sorry."

Jenny twisted her expression from a grimace to a smile. "I understand. Speaking of Mel, where is he?"

"Out picking up dinner. We're having pizza. Okay?"

"Sounds good."

"By the way, Jenny, you're forgiven."

****

Too bad, Mel thought as he watched Jenny open her lovely mouth and stuff it full of pizza. The act reminded him of the moment when she'd wrapped her full red lips around his throbbing cock. He'd never wanted a woman as much as he wanted Jenny, but Harriett had put the kibosh on the possibility, using Hazel, her oldest and dearest friend, as her excuse.

He sipped red wine and reflected on his conversation with Harriett in his office earlier. Something was bothering him about their discussion, and he couldn't quite wrap his mind around the source of his irritation.

Jenny looked over at him and, smiling mischievously, offered him a bite from her pizza slice. He leaned forward, clamped his teeth on the wedge and shook his head like a predatory animal ripping flesh from its most recent kill.

Jenny laughed gaily, grabbed a napkin and wiped red sauce from his chin.

Harriett raised one eyebrow. Was she jealous? Mel grinned inwardly. Harriett prided herself on her lack of jealousy. So did he. Suddenly the source of his discomfort about their earlier conversation surfaced. She'd treated him as a possession, not as a partner in life. She'd assumed it was her right to decide whether he had sex with Jenny, or not. She surely had a right to her opinion about the possibility, but she didn't have the sole right to make the decision. He mentally reviewed the recent events that had turned their lives on its head - Harriett's phrase - and realized the concept of possession ran through every incident. In Harriett's mind, he was her possession! Thinking back over their marriage, her possessiveness guided most of their interaction with others. Why hadn't he seen it before? Glancing at Jenny, he decided to use her to make his point.

"Jenny, not to open an old wound, but when you were married did you feel possessed? I mean, did your husband look at you as a possession?"

"Oh, yeah," she replied. "He didn't love me, but he loved the fact that I was his." She scrunched up her face. "His possessiveness was confusing, though. He could be violently jealous one moment and want me to flaunt my body while in public the next. He got off on other men wanting me, but couldn't handle the idea that I might want another man. I never could decide how I should act, so I took the path of least resistance and let him be the guide. When I guessed wrong, he'd fly into a rage."

"He cheated on you. Did his infidelities make you jealous?"

"At first. After a while, I didn't give a damn."

"After you stopped loving him?"

"Yes."

"Love, sex and jealousy, a triumvirate intimately associated with contemporary marriage. Harriett and I have worked hard to eliminate jealousy from our marriage while retaining the love and sex parts. Right, Harriett?"

"Yep," Harriett replied with an enquiring look at her husband. "Jealousy is a function of insecurity. Jealousy elicits rejection, which increases insecurity, breeding more rejection and even deeper insecurities. It's a vicious circle and counter to a happy married life."

"Makes sense," Jenny said and sipped her wine. "But how can jealousy be avoided?"

"Trust," Harriett said. "Right, Mel?"

"Absolutely, but what kind of trust? Harriett, I've heard you say a number of times that love and sex are two different things. You've also said that it's possible to love more than one person at the same time. That being the case, should trust evolve around fidelity?"

"Certainly. I trust you, Mel. I know you'll never cheat on me.

"Ah, but I have. I cheated on you this afternoon with this pretty young lady." With a wink directed at Jenny, he added, "Oh, we didn't go all the way. God, what a silly expression! I'll amend that to say we didn't fuck, but we certainly had sex; we both had an orgasm."

"True," Harriett said, "but you told me about it at your first opportunity. You didn't try to hide what happened from me."

"Ergo, I didn't cheat?" Mel inquired.

Harriett shook her head. Mel could see confusion in her eyes and knew she wondered where the conversation was headed.

"So, if I have sex with someone besides you, but tell you about it, that's not cheating?"

"It's cheating, but acceptable cheating. I know the concept doesn't sound completely logical, but that's what I believe."

"Whaddaya think, Jenny?" Mel asked. "Does her philosophy hold water?"

"I don't know." She turned to Harriett. "You and your family have introduced me to some new concepts about love and sex. Frankly, I'm a little confused, but deep down, I agree with you that love and sex are two different things, and that a person can love more than one person at the same time. Taking the first concept, I think its possible to enjoy sex with someone you don't love and still be in love with someone else. Regarding the second idea, I think its possible to be both in love and have sex with more than one person, which unfortunately destroys the glue that holds most marriages together."

"Give the girl a kewpie doll!" Mel exclaimed as he emptied the wine bottle to top off Harriett's glass. He rose and returned with another bottle, opened it and filled Jenny's glass and his. "We've talked about love and sex and jealousy and cheating. Now lets return to the first topic we discussed, which I believe is the root cause of all relationship problems. It's certainly the root of jealousy. Possessiveness."

Harriett sighed. Finally! Finally she understood where her husband was heading. She knew she had a possessive streak in her. It surfaced frequently, and at various times over the years, she'd tried to repress it, succeeding only when it fit her purposes. She glanced at her husband. Fuck! He's the one who should be given a kewpie doll. He finally figured it out. Now what?

"Possessiveness is insidious," Mel announced. "It pervades the trilogy of love, sex and jealousy in our culture. If possessiveness exists, Harriett's concepts of love and sex don't hold water. They can't function properly unless both parties in a relationship are individuals, independent, and not possessed by the other. Possessiveness implies dependency. Correct, Harriett."

"You can be a real son of a bitch, Mel," she hissed.

He grinned widely. "Yeah, I can, Harriett. I love you to pieces, baby, but I'm not your possession." He pushed back his chair and rose to his feet. Looking down at Jenny he asked, "Do you still want me?"

Jenny's mouth dropped, and her shocked eyes flitted from Mel's to Harriett's. What the hell just happened? she asked herself. Finally, her gaze fixed on the man standing over her. "Yes, but..."

"Don't do this, Mel," Harriett said menacingly.

"Why not? I'll tell you why. Because if I do, you'll lose control, something near and dear to you, more important than love or sex." He turned back to Jenny and held out his hand. "Please take my hand, Jenny."

She glanced at Harriett who shook her head. Jenny's eyes rose to Mel's, and she reached and took his hand. It wasn't an act of defiance. She wasn't defying Harriett. She was satisfying the imploring need in Mel's eyes. His need appeared so desperate she couldn't resist.

He pulled her to her feet and took her into his arms. When his demanding lips touched hers, she melted. The embrace continued and soon the world around her disappeared and only the kiss and the man holding her existed. Her head spun, and her heart raced. Every nerve ending in her body became enhanced. She'd never been kissed like this before, and she doubted she'd ever be kissed like this again. It was a one-time, never-to-be-repeated event, and she gave herself up to the embrace, gave as much to it as Mel, maybe more, and allowed the exquisite sensations to permeate every part of her body and mind.

When finally he released her, she sucked in air. Her legs felt wobbly, and she clung to him for support. Only then did she remember the negative shake of Harriett's head. She searched for Harriett, but obviously she'd left the room.

"Thank you, Jenny," Mel whispered. "As much as I don't want to let you out of my arms, I need to go to my wife. We have some issues we need to resolve. Our marriage is a partnership, a concept that slipped away from Harriett some time ago. Whether you and I make love is not up to Harriett. The decision is ours, yours and mine, but regardless, Harriett is involved and deserves our consideration. Agreed?"

With a nod, Jenny said, "Yes. Go to her, Mel. I love her, too, you know."

"I know."

Mel found his wife on their bed sobbing. He reclined next to her, leaning against the headboard, and pulled her into his arms. She buried her head between his neck and shoulder and held him tightly as she cried. Neither spoke, merely held each other.