My Sister Lori's Pink Pussy

Story Info
Planning and plotting a way into my sister's pink pussy.
1k words
160.3k
45
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drewty
drewty
44 Followers

I've finally made up my mind, I'm going to begin a quest that just might lead me into my sister Lori's panties. I'm around 40 and happily married and so is Lori for the most part although she and her husband have been sort of split up and back together again. They have two teen-age daughters who are typical well-adjusted kids.

I have always wanted to fuck Lori and used to lust after her when she would sun tan at our parents house. I used to watch her out the window while she lounged on our pool deck all slicked up with baby oil in a string bikini. Little did she know I was making use of the baby oil too! More than a few times I shot my load into my shorts while I dreamed of going down there and staring at her. I just didn't have the nerve!

Maybe I just need a hobby! Sister hunting seems really appealing to me and I can't get the thought out of my head. I can just picture her tiny naked body on a hotel bed and her looking down at me as I gently lick and slobber all over her clit.

I am 5'9" with a decently muscular build and okay looks for a guy I would say. I try to keep a clean look and stay in shape. There's no logical reason for me to feel this way about Lori, but why not go with it? If it works out I get to eat some of the highest grade pussy around town!

Lori is a real hottie about 5'3' and around 105 pounds or so with just right large A, small B-cup boobs and nice to the shoulder, always styled chestnut brown hair. She always wears the sexiest shoes and has a ton of make-up on at all times! Lori is 37 and in great shape. Additionally, she is very vain and always concerned about her looks. This secretly turns me on for some perverted reason.

I often fantasize about what her pussy looks like. I'm sure it's porn-perfect, she probably has a hot little racing stripe down there! In any possible reality I know her pussy would be extremely well cared for just like the rest of her. Therefore, I reasoned, it would be have to be exquisite.

Lately we've been going to lunch a lot and I've been thinking of ways to try to take things further. Lori and I are both in sales fields so we have open schedules and it's easy to find a reason to meet. The last time we met it was at a nice Italian place and Lori was there before me sipping on a glass of Merlot. I ordered a soda and said something about a later appointment. Lori looked at me like I was a bore and I made a note to myself. Next time, get there before her and have a bottle of wine waiting!

I would look down every now and then and see her sexy legs and cute open-toe shoes but it was just as easy to get lost listening to her talk about her job, her car, her life, whatever, just keep talking sis!

I'm learning to let her talk about only herself and never mention our spouses or her kids. Lori likes a lot of attention and she loves to be agreed with. So I indulge her in conversation. I'll have to be more daring in the future and compliment her directly about her looks more often. She's definitely a narcissist and I think the key to opening up her precious pussy might just be through her ego. I plan to massage it as much as I possibly can.

So gradually I'm learning. If you want to get to see and taste your sister's pretty pink pussy, you're going to have to do a lot of ground work for it! And really, I do want to get my sister alone and I actually want it to be a lot of work. My plan is to slowly get closer to her as a confidant and friend and then catch her in a needy moment. I know it's a bit over the edge but I just don't care anymore. I want her pussy in my face!

I fantasize about putting my middle finger gently all the way in her hot little pussy and licking her passionately for oh, about an hour! I want to worship her pussy in the worst way. I want to lick her pussy and ass doggy style and get her moving her hips.

The only problem with this plan is the obvious....I have no idea is she wants anything to happen and or has ever even thought of it as a possibility. I guess that's sort of the major issue for a lot of these types of situations though. This is however, my new hobby, and I plan to see it through or at least take it as far as I can.

I'm gearing up for our next "date" and I have a checklist made to look really good with a trip to the barber and the mall for some new clothes just before we meet. The way I see it, if we do eventually start fucking it could be a long-term thing. And really, I don't even care if I ever fuck her, I just want her pussy all to myself for a while to lick and suck and spit on. Think about it, our spouses just think we're brother and sister hanging out every now and then. We can do the naughtiest things and easily get away with it.

I really want to take her shopping and maybe I will on her birthday coming up. She's a hot, wonderful woman and she deserves it! I'd like to get her a little black dress and some thigh highs, a hot pair of stilettos and some sheer silk thong panties and then take her back to a hotel room and eat her tiny little pussy! It might be a 1,000 dollar day but to have my tongue buried in my sister Lori's pussy would be worth every penny!

I love you Lori! And I really want to see your perfect pussy!

drewty
drewty
44 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Taking" My Sister's Virginity Older brother seduces and takes cute nerd sister's virginity.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories