My Sister Lori's Pink Pussy Ch. 02

Story Info
My deviant sister fantasies.
1k words
64.8k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drewty
drewty
45 Followers

I'm feeling really good about the way things are slowly progressing with my sister Lori. I've been calling and texting her more and more lately and I've been really thoughtful to her and extra complimentary. Yesterday when we were talking on the phone I told her how great of a businesswoman she was and I could just about hear her glowing on the phone!

I'm using some business techniques that I learned in a seminar to help me get into Lori's panties.(and her pink pussy) For instance I've written down my goal of eating Lori's pussy, I've made a well thought out plan that includes three weekly contacts, and I've set short-term goals as well.

Eventually, and to escalate my plan, I want to go on a brother/sister shopping trip and buy her a hot dress and some expensive shoes. And, I have a built-in excuse; you see Lori belonged to a religion that didn't celebrate holidays for about 12 years. I plan to tell her that I missed getting her something for all those years and just want to make up for it.

Today I texted her and asked her out to lunch tomorrow and she said she would, in her words, "Love to." That was different. She didn't usually respond so enthusiastically. I asked her where and when and she said she wanted to think about it and then let me know.

After two hours I texted her back and said to let me know when you decide. I wanted to let her know she's first priority! I'm awaiting her reply now and it's certainly anxiety inducing! One thing's for sure, I will get there before her, and I will have a bottle of wine waiting for us!

My next goal would be to get her a little loose and flirt with her a bit to see how she takes it. You have to understand, I truly love my sister and I'll do anything for her but that somehow doesn't prevent me from having the most deviant thoughts about her. In fact for some perverted reason my thoughts about Lori are the most depraved thoughts that I have ever had, period.

As an example my number ONE fantasy is to be the Director in a hard-core porn shoot starring Lori as a filthy-talking, cocaine-snorting, binge drinking porno slut getting fucked in her asshole by a giant black cock! I'm not trying to bring race into this, it's just my deviant fantasy.

The scenario that plays out in my mind has Lori in a hard-core interracial anal porn movie. She would have black stockings on and 5" open-toe heels on which would show her always painted, dark red toes. She'd also have on a ton of makeup and dark eyeliner with red hot lipstick on. She would look like an instant slut!

I'd have her enter the scene crawling on a tiled floor with a red butt plug in and with a choker collar and leash on. Then, two built studs with 10" cocks would make her blow them and bully her around with the leash a bit. When the real action hits you would see the two giant cocks taking turns at her pussy and asshole. I would insist that the boys were not to take it easy on her either!

It would fuel my penis to hear them making nasty comments about her and humiliating her! The men would be doing extra nasty things like putting their cocks directly from her ass to her pussy and putting their fingers in her mouth. Needless to say, quite the amount of disrespect would be heaped upon her! Near the end I'd direct them take turns cumming in her ass and making her cum fart it out.

Afterward, her and I would stay the night together and I would play the part of the loving brother, attending to her needs, consoling her and helping her get over the physical and psychological effects of the ordeal. I would be affected as well, seeing and directing her in such hard-core filth. I know, I know...I'm depraved!

My actual goal however, is completely different. I want to gently lick and finger her precious pussy, not even necessarily fuck her, although if given the chance I would do my best. You see, Lori was well-known for going out with the boys with the big toys, so to speak, ever since she was a teenager. I'm not deficient, but I'm decidedly average. So the role of pussy pounder and asshole punisher is best left to the big-cock boys that I have type casted in the theater of my mind.

In fact, if I could have one wish in the world, it would be to direct my sister Lori, ass-up, heels crossed, spreading her pink asshole apart in a modern, hard-core porn film. You could offer me ten million dollars and I would turn it down cold if I could be a part of my beautiful sister taking a sinister pounding like some of these wonderful women in porn do!

Sorry Sis, I would do absolutely anything for you but the thought of you getting gaped by two big, hung black studs wins the day, even if it were to be a bit traumatic for you!

If you could see my sister you would understand how great of a porn star she could have been in her youth. All she would need is a thicker coat of makeup, some stockings and heels, and voila, a wonderful sister, wife and mother would be transformed into a swearing, fire-breathing whore! Lori has a legendary temper and when she gets mad all the naughty words come out!

She's in great shape and runs 25 miles a week. Lori also has a dark side though. She still drinks quite a bit and does the once a week cocaine thing. She told me she runs nearly every day except when "I'm hung over!"

I'm going to have to find a way to party with her, just once, alone. That may be another one of my short-term business goals! That's why tomorrow when I see her I have to take the initiative and get a whole bottle of wine, even if it's just lunch. I want her to equate going out with me as fun and exhilarating and all the better to include plenty of alcohol to loosen her up. Maybe I'll try to talk her into an after-lunch drink too!

drewty
drewty
45 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Taking" My Sister's Virginity Older brother seduces and takes cute nerd sister's virginity.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Tricking Twin Sister Brother in costume fucks all 3 of his bitch sister's holes.in Incest/Taboo
The Monster on the Bus How my monster accidentally ended up inside mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories