My Sister, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers

In the months that followed I had many sexual nights with Marti. I saw her at least twice a week. I would go over late at night after closing the store and we would have sex. She was game for just about anything I could think up. I didn't love her and she didn't love me. We were just friends who had great sex together. After awhile when I was eating out Marti's pussy, I would often wonder what it would have been like with Minnie. I would start having sex with Marti but it was Minnie who I kept thinking about.

Minnie stopped by the store and asked me if I had a problem. She said that I had been acting kind of weird the last few months.

I tried to explain to her that I was dating an older woman and I didn't think Mom and Dad would approve of it since she was eleven years older than me and she was married although separated.

"Mick," she asked me. "Do you love this woman?" She was more serious than she normally is with me. I would almost say she was disturbed with my situation.

"No, I don't love her. It's just the sex we share together and helps me get my mind off of someone else."

"What? You're having sex with her and don't even love her? I would have to agree with Mom and Dad in this situation. I know I'm just your little sister but I hate watching you throw your life away. I love you too much not to say anything. Mick, you're on dangerous ground here. She's a little old for you and she's still married."

For the first time in years I did something I would regret. I yelled at Minnie. "Who the hell are you to tell me what I can and can't do? I'll fucking date whoever I want, when I want. You just go out with your damn boyfriends and leave me alone."

Before I could apologize, Minnie started crying and ran to her car. I couldn't follow her because I had to watch the store. I really felt bad. I guess the pent-up frustration just got to me and I blurted out the first thing that came into my head. I hurt the only person I really loved.

I had talked to Marti earlier and told her I wouldn't be by that night, but now I had this pent-up frustration and decided I'd go over to her apartment after work and take it out by having sex with her. She very rarely refused me and I had to do something other than pout and think about Minnie. It would be way too late to go by Mom and Dad's to talk to Minnie. Maybe I could stop by tomorrow and apologize to her.

I headed over to Marti's apartment. The door was locked but I knew where she kept the key. I knew it was late but she never minded me coming over. She was always up for sex.

As I opened the door, I heard what seemed to be screaming coming from the bedroom. "God, no, no, no, oh, God, no!" is what I heard.

I ran into the bedroom and there was Marti on the bed, on her knees and a man was fucking her from behind while slapping her ass. It was beet red, even redder than her hair. I honestly thought she was being raped.

I grabbed the first thing I could get hold of which was a lamp and struck the man along side the head. He fell off of Marti and I pounced on him and started beating on him. I never let up. I must have hit him fifty or more times; I really had no idea. He wasn't even able to move because he had his pants down around his knees. After beating his face to a pulp I stood up and kicked him at least three or four times maybe even more. I wasn't counting, just beating on this rapist.

All this time Marti was screaming incoherent noises. I know I heard, "Oh, my God," and about a hundred, "No's." She finally picked up the phone and called 911. I was too busy beating up on this pervert to hear what she was saying.

When I knew he was unconscious and unable to move, I asked Marti if she was alright? That's when she told me that the man was her husband. He had stopped by earlier in the evening and they were thinking about getting back together. She was shaking and told me I had killed her husband. I didn't know what to think. I looked at the man lying there and Marti crying on the bed and ran out the door. I should have stayed there and tried to explain to the police, but I panicked. My hands and clothes were covered with this man's blood as I ran from the building. I ran past my car. I had no idea where I was going or what I was going to do. I made it about two blocks before the police pulled me to the ground.

I was on my stomach on the ground when the officers cuffed me. I was given my rights and taken to jail. They hardly asked me any questions till we got to the jail. They booked me and then let me clean up the blood before they questioned me.

They kept yelling and screaming at me. I was trying to tell them the truth, that I thought Marti was being raped but they wouldn't listen or at least didn't believe me.

One of the biggest mistakes I made was running from the scene. I don't know why I did it; I really don't. When you panic like I did and the adrenalin is flowing, it's hard to know how you would react. I know a lot of the readers will feel that they would handle the situation differently but it's something you don't know till it happens to you. Would I handle it differently if it happened to me again? Of course I would.

I called my dad and told him what happened. I was ashamed and told him not to bail me out. I knew I would have to do time so I might as well start now and maybe be able to get out earlier. Also, I didn't want my parents to use their funds on me. I didn't own anything so I was assigned a lawyer by the court.

I thought about Minnie and just cried. Here I was in jail and knew I wouldn't, or maybe I should say couldn't, talk to her. There was no way I could ever face her. Losing here was even worse than going to jail. I knew there would never be a chance in hell that she would ever want to talk to me again. It was horrible knowing the last time I saw her, I had made her cry.

I'll cut through all the hoopla of the court case. Marti sided with her husband that I came into her apartment unannounced and started beating on her husband. She did tell the court that she was screaming out words and noises but she said she always did that when having sex. She told the court, she had no idea what she was saying at the time.

Her husband was taken to the hospital where he spent two days before being released. It took him over a month to recuperate and was able to get back to work. He was going to sue me, but as they say, "You can't get blood out of a turnip."

The prosecutor wanted to charge me with attempted murder but between my lawyer and the fact that the only weapon I used was when I hit him with the lamp, I got the charges reduced to Assault and Battery. The judge still wanted to throw the book at me even then. I was sentenced to two years in prison.

The only person I put on my visitors list was my dad. I was too ashamed to see anyone else. Dad did bring me letters from my mom and Minnie. Their letters were what helped me make it through this horrible experience.

Mom told me that Marti and her husband reunited and moved away. When I got out of prison, I would never have to face them again. I have to admit that it was good news to hear.

I was afraid to open my first letter from Minnie. She told me that she loved me and would keep writing me till I got out of prison. I remember her saying that I was always there for her and that she would now be there for me.

Minnie wrote me a letter every month. She told me about a few dates she went on, but no real details. She seemed to go out with her girlfriends a lot. For her eighteenth birthday, Mom and her friends threw her a party. She told me she wished I could have been there. I heard about her going to the prom and she even sent me a picture of how beautiful she looked. God, how I missed her. Her smile, her laugh, her just being there. I know it wasn't right to think about her like that, seeing she was my sister, but there wasn't a whole lot I've done right lately.

Minnie told me about her graduation and how she was in the top five percent of her class. She received a scholarship and said she was going to go to the local college and live at home. Her letters both made me happy and at the same time made me cry. You never know what you lost until you don't have it anymore. It's the way I felt about Minnie.

I did eighteen months of my two year sentence and was going to get out early. I had to prove I had a place to live and a job. My dad went to bat for me. He told the parole board that my apartment was still there for me and that I would have a full time job at the store. I was granted the early parole.

My dad came and picked me up. I cried and hugged my father. He adopted me and trusted in me. I felt I really let him down but he told me we all make mistakes in life and just have to get past them. He took me back to my apartment and gave me the keys.

I told him when I got locked up to give my car to Minnie to drive. At least someone would get some use out of it. Dad told me that Minnie said she would be by to see me in a few days and would return my car to me. Dad had promised her a newer car for graduation and would get it for her after I got released from prison. Until then she had the use of my car.

I went up to my apartment and it was just the way I left it, only it was cleaner. Dad said Minnie would come by a couple of times a week and see that it was cleaned. She even spent at least one night a week there.

It made me cry, damn it! Every time I thought about Minnie I would get these teary eyes. What in the hell was the matter with me? I had to let go of Minnie. She was my little sister and I just had to let go.

Dad left and I just sat there for a few minutes. I wouldn't have to start back at the store for a few days. I checked and I had some groceries. Minnie must have thought about me and got me a few things to get started. I made myself a sandwich and walked over to the computer. I went to the story sites and decided to read a few. I went to the incest stories and started reading about these brothers and sisters as lovers. That is when I decided to write my own story and let people know how I felt about my sister. I loved her with all my heart and soul. I wanted to make love to her and be with her forever but I knew it would never happen. Society just wasn't ready for that type of relationship between a brother and sister.

Chapter 2

I didn't realize but I have spent the whole day sitting here at the computer writing this story. I drank six beers and ate most of the lunch meat making sandwiches. I couldn't believe how much time I had spent sitting here writing. It was already evening. I heard a knock at the door and I got up to see who it was.

I opened the door and there stood my little sister, only she wasn't that little any more. She was a beautiful woman of nineteen. Tear welled up in my eyes at my first sight of seeing her. She had this big beautiful smile on her face and tears running down her cheeks.

"Hi, Jerry. Welcome home," she cried as she ran and jumped into my arms like she used to do when she was a kid.

I held her tight. There was no way I was going to let her go. She had her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my body. I had my arms wrapped around her and held on to her as we cried while holding each other.

"I'm so sorry, Millie," I said, remembering the last time I saw her was when I yelled at her. "Please forgive me."

I don't have any idea if she knew why I was apologizing. She just hugged me and said, "It's okay, Jerry, everything will be okay since you're home now."

We sat and talked a little bit and she told me she couldn't wait for two days to see me. She told me she had come over to take me out to get something to eat. "Get dressed and we can go to the River Grill. They're open late," she said.

"I have to take a shower and clean up a little. I'll just be a few minutes. I'm not at all hungry but I just want to be with my little sister," I smiled.

I got up and headed into the shower. I came out about ten minutes later and there sat Millie in front of my computer. Oh, my God, I had the story I was writing still on the screen. She was reading it; she would know how I felt about her. No, no this can't be happening.

She turned and looked at me. She had tears running down her cheeks. "I'm Minnie, aren't I, Jerry, and you're Mickey. Have you always felt this way about me?"

"I'm so sorry, Millie, you weren't supposed to see that. God, I'm so sorry."

"Answer my question, Jerry. Have you always felt about me that way - you know, sexually?"

"I've always loved you as a sister but as you got older, I started to fall in love with you. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen; it just did. Please forgive me. I don't know what I'll do without you being a part of my life. I would just as soon be dead," I cried.

"Jerry, I've loved you as far back as I can remember. I've wanted to be with you ever since I've been a teenager. I dated other guys just to see if it would make you jealous. I flirted with other guys to get even with you for dating other girls. I never thought that you felt the same about me. Wrong or not Jerry, I love you. Not just as a brother, but as a woman loves her man."

She got up from her chair and hugged and then kissed me. It was the first time that we ever really kissed on the lips without playing around. We both had tears coming down our cheeks, but kept kissing passionately. So soft were her kisses. It wasn't like kissing just any woman, it was kissing the woman that I truly loved and it felt so much better.

"Make love to me, Jerry. Make love to me like you said you did with that other woman. You don't have to pretend it's me; it will be me."

I wasn't sure what to do or what to say. This was the fantasy, the moment I had always thought about.

"Millie, I love you with every fiber of my being. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. Are you sure about this? Are you really sure you want to cross that line?"

"As long as you will feel the same about me afterwards, I don't care. I want you; I want you as my lover. Make love to me, big brother; show me how much you love me."

We went into my bedroom and I very nervously undressed Millie. As soon as I removed her bra I stooped and took a nipple into my mouth and began sucking on it. She pulled my head against her breast as I continued sucking on one breast and then the other. I could hear her panting lightly. I knew this was getting her hot. God, she tasted so good. I felt like I could kiss her breasts forever but we both wanted more.

I undid her shorts and let them drop to the floor. All she had on was her panties. "Are you sure you want to do this Millie?" I said hoping she wouldn't change her mind.

She slipped off her panties by herself and climbed up on my bed. "Come lay with me, big brother, and make me a woman."

I was taking off my clothes and was down to my briefs when I heard what she had just said. Make her a woman? Was she a virgin? Had she not had sex with any of her dates? Was I about to take my little sister's virginity?

"Millie!" I blurted out. "Are you a virgin?" I asked, wondering what she was about to tell me.

She smiled at me. "I guess the answer to that would be a yes and no. I guess it depends on how a person wants to look at it. I've never been with another man other then a little experimenting with getting fingered. You know what I mean. But I no longer have a cherry. I've lost it."

"I don't quite understand and right now it doesn't make any difference to me. I love you and want you but I do have to say I'm intrigued by your answer."

"Let me explain; I don't want to be making love to you and you too busy thinking about if I am or not a virgin," she laughed.

"I have never been with another man other than the fingering I mentioned. No man has ever been past second base. I decided years ago that I wanted to give myself to the man I loved. It was you and I didn't think that it would ever happen. A couple of my girlfriends and I drank some wine coolers one night here at your place. We all talked about sex and we started kissing and rubbing each other."

"Millie, are you saying you're a lesbian?"

"No, I'm not, but I did have a sexual experience with my girlfriends. We experimented like girls do. They touched and kissed me and I did the same to them. It felt good but it wasn't something I cared to continue doing. I will say that my girlfriends' kisses were more tender than the boys I kissed. That is, all but you; with you if felt so different. I know it's because we love each other. Barb, one of my friends went and bought us each a vibrator and we used one on ourselves. So I guess you can say I lost my cherry to a vibrator. I should tell you that I named my vibrator 'Jerry' so I could say that Jerry took my cherry," she smiled. "I thought about you while I used it. I left it here in one of your drawers."

I couldn't believe how easy it was for her to talk to me about sex. She told me it was because she had always had it pent up inside her and it was a relief to tell me. I knew then that she totally trusted me and felt she could tell me anything.

"Make love to me, Jer. Take me and use me anyway you want. Show me; prove to me how much you've been thinking about me. I went on the pill so you won't need a condom."

Millie spread her legs and I saw her most private area. With her legs spread she reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart. As I brought my lips and tongue to her pussy I could hear her say, "Eat me, Big Brother. Eat me like I have always dreamed about. Oh, so good, so very, very good." It didn't take her long to have a small orgasm as I orally made love to her pussy.

The rest of the night continued on with us making love and then taking a break, having a wine cooler and starting all over again. My little sister gave me oral sex and she did great. She tried so hard to please me. We even brought out the whipped cream.

I would have to say the highlight of our night was when I laid on my back and watched my little sister climb up and lower her body down until I saw my cock go deep inside of her. She sat there and rocked back and forth with the look of ecstasy on her face. I knew then that I was giving her all she desired and was getting the same in return. While she was rocking back and forth, I shot a load deep into her cunt. I felt her pussy tighten and squeeze every last drop of cum out of my cock.

When we finished we were both soaking wet, with perspiration, from having orgasms. We were too tired to shower so she laid down next to me and cuddled against me just like she did when she was little.

I asked her what we were going to do about telling Mom and Dad. Did she want to tell them or hold off for awhile since I had only been out of prison one day. We decided that we would keep our love for each other a secret till the time seemed right. I knew that we were just both afraid to tell them so putting it off was the easiest thing to do.

I remember telling her that now I had a beautiful ending to my story whenever I got around to finishing it.

The last thing she told me before going to sleep was, "I love you, big brother. Thank you for being my protector and my lover."

We never did go out that night. We spent the whole night making up for lost time and making love all night. The next morning I looked at the clock and found out we both slept in. I got up and covered my sister's nude body while I went and took a shower.

While I was showering I was thinking about last night and how it was probably the start of the best day of my life. I got out of prison, my sister found out I loved her and she loved me in return. To top it all off, we made love all night. There really was a God, I thought to myself.

I wasn't sure but I thought I heard someone at the door. I always left it unlocked seeing I lived upstairs and you had to go through the store to come upstairs. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the living room. To my surprise, there stood my mom and dad standing in the living room with smiles on their faces.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers