My Sister, My Love

Story Info
Physicist gets his.
1.7k words
4.48
95.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers

I've always been pretty conservative, especially where women are concerned. I didn't date much in high school. In reality, I was afraid of girls. More accurately, I was afraid of rejection by girls. I would start to walk over to one and when I got within talking distance, my mind would shut down and my jaws would freeze. I thought they were sacred and mysterious. Totally frustrated, I sank myself into my studies. I was a straight "A" student through high school and repeating the performance in college. Now, a junior studying astro physics, I was making a name for myself in the scientific community.

My whole life changed when I came home on Christmas break during my junior year. As I approached my parent's house, I was greeted by a high pitched squeal. My sister came bounding down the steps and jumped into my arms. "Danny, oh Danny," she excitedly squeaked, "I have missed you so much!"

I had no idea she felt this way about me. "Hello to you, too, sis." I replied.

"Come in the house, I have big, big news for you," she said as she dragged me, bag and baggage inside.

"Mama won four million dollars in the lottery. She and dad took off for Hawaii. We could go with them or stay here, your choice."

I had always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I was bone tired from studying so hard at school. "I can't go Sue. I would like to, but I'm just too tired. I hope you're not disappointed. You could go without me," I offered.

"No way! I'm not going to abandon you at Christmas. We'll have a good time here."

I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight. She gave me a friendly little peck on the lips. "What do you want to do first?" she asked.

"First, I need a shower and some sleep. You figure out something to do."

I thought that might disappoint her, but she just smiled and said, "I'll help you."

I wondered what she meant by that.

She turned and went into her bedroom.

I dragged my luggage to my bedroom and shut the door. I took off my stinky clothes and put them in the hamper. Then I walked naked to the shower which was shared between my sister's room and mine.

I let the water warm and then stepped into the stinging spray. I felt really good. I was humming a happy tune when the shower door opened and their stood my sister, totally naked. I almost swallowed my tongue. "What are you doing in here nude?"

"I've come to make sure that you are squeaky clean," she answered and got into the shower with me.

I had never seen a woman completely naked before. At nineteen, she possessed all the female attributes that make strong men weak. Her breasts were rubbing against my chest. She put her arms around my neck and gave me one of those kisses you read about, dream about, but seldom get to participate in. I couldn't help myself. Trapped by a sudden rush of hormones I wasn't used to, I put my arms around her and held her tight as my cock started to get hard.

She felt it rising between her legs and giggled. "For me?" she playfully asked.

"There are only two of us here and I'll guarantee, it isn't for me." I answered.

She soaped me all over and then vigorously rubbed it in with a wash rag. My cock just got harder and harder. She giggled again when she grasped it. "I can't wait to fix this," she moaned.

I got to wash her all over, satisfying at least some of the things I had been curious about for years. I shut off the water and we dried each other off. "Mom and dad would be really pissed if they saw us now." I remarked.

"Nope, they already think we've been doing it for years. That's why they left us alone."

"How could they think that? I have never touched you in that way."

"I kind of told them that so they would quit bugging me about not dating."

"Sue, why would you do such a thing? Now they'll think I'm a perv."

"Relax, will you? They won't think any such thing. I found out that they are cousins!"

"Jesus, maybe we're all perverts. By the way, why weren't you dating anybody? You're a beautiful, healthy girl. You should have had dozens of boyfriends by now."

A tear slid down her cheek. "I saved it all this time, for you. I've been in love with you since I was fifteen. I can't stand it any more. Love me now or I'll die!"

Nude, hand in hand, we strolled into my bedroom. She sat on the bed and I sat beside her. "Please don't hate me. I can't help how I feel for you. Just let me love you and care for you. You don't have to love me back. I just know I want you." She whimpered.

What could I say? A voluptuous young girl sitting nude on my bed next to me. A hardon I could punch through a brick wall. She was touching it. I was doomed. "I'll probably go to hell for this," I opined. "I must confess that I am also a virgin. I haven't ever even kissed a girl before today. We'll have to learn together."

"Alright!!" She sang. Her grip on my cock tightened. She leaned over and kissed it.

I leaned over and kissed her. For the first time I felt a real live breast. It was soft and warm. My nuts were about to explode. I gripped her nipples between my thumbs and fore fingers. She moaned in a low, husky voice. I kissed her nipple and sucked it into my mouth. She was writhing on the edge of the bed.

"I've read about this stuff and even seen a couple of porn videos, but I've never tried any of it. What'll we do first?" I asked. I figured that since she had initiated the action, she must have some kind of plan.

She explained, "First, we lie down beside each other and do some exploring. Then I guess we'll just do what comes naturally."

"That's your plan? I thought that you would have some elaborate scheme."

"Nope, that's it!" She crawled to the middle of the bed and lay down. I crawled over to her side, put my arm around her and hugged her tight. She hugged me back. I felt her tits. She rubbed my chest. My hand slid down to her slit. She started jacking my cock.

We were French kissing each other as our hands performed the exploratory functions. I had never felt this way before. I had not even suspected that feelings like this existed. I pressed a finger into her slit and found it to be wet with some kind of really slick stuff. I raised my finger to my nose. It smelled wonderful, so I licked it. It tasted better than it smelled. I resolved to explore this bit of data more, later.

Doing what came naturally; she nibbled on my neck and sucked on my earlobes. It was driving me mad with feelings before unknown. She released her grip on my dick and massaged my balls. It just got better and better. I was deep in the arms of lust, a slave now to whatever she demanded.

"Kiss my legs," she whispered.

I rubbed her feet and kissed her toes. I licked the inside of her knees. As I kissed my way up her thighs, the fragrance of her arousal assaulted my nostrils. I could not stop. I kissed her pussy and she screamed, "YES!" I licked some of the juice that was starting to leak from it. Straight from the source, it was much better than from my fingers. I let my tongue slide deep into her slit and found her vagina. I slipped a finger into her. She was going crazy with desire.

"Now, let's do it now!" she begged.

I slid my body up her body. "Guide me," I whispered.

She guided my cock to her entrance. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Hell, yes!! Do it now!"

Guided by her hand, I slid my cock slowly into her love canal. I was close to cumming when I reached her barrier. She grabbed my hips and pulled me through it. When it broke, she gave a little gasp. A tear slid down her cheek. "Hold still a minute," she requested.

I lay there with my cock inside her. I could feel her pussy pulsing around me. I had known that sex was supposed to be good, but I never thought it would be anything like this! She was so soft and supple inside, so very warm and wet. I felt her start to move under me.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now." She demanded.

I sank the rest of my prick into her as deeply as I could. She was wiggling around under me as I began to stroke into her. My trusts became harder, more intense. "Faster, faster," she panted.

"I'm going to cum soon." I puffed.

"Squirt it in me. I've been on the pill for four months. I want to feel you filling me."

"OHHHHh GGGOddddd!!!" I yelled as I lost total control and started shooting my juice into her. That must have triggered her orgasm because she was writhing wildly under me saying, "YES, YES, YES!!" I felt her juices come all over my cock. I knew then that I was in love.

"Spoon me," she whimpered, "I want to sleep with your cock in me."

Could I refuse? Not only no, but hell no. I turned her over so her back was to my front and stuck my still-hard rod into her sweet, tender pussy. "MMM mmm, good," she quietly murmured as she slipped into a deep sleep. I followed her soon after, wondering at this beautiful thing called 'woman.'

Today, I am a theoretical physicist. I am still with the same woman. I am still wondering.

bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers