My Sister My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot describe the panic that each of us felt in knowing we had been caught. Our forbidden love was no longer a kept secret and we knew that there was likely nothing we could do to prevent Matt from telling our parents. Stuffing my cock back into my pants I ran to the back door. By now Matt was sitting on a piece of patio furniture smoking a cigarette. Vani was close behind as I walked up to our older brother.

"How long as this been going on?" Matt asked in a very quieted tone.

"It's... I... Not long... ", I said, quietly.

"I should call the police.", He spoke again, with a small tone of anger.

"Please no...", Vani chirped from behind my back. "It'll tear everyone and everything apart!"

"You're fucking perverted.", Matt said.

"We're in love" I replied softly... knowing our lives were probably over.

"I won't tell your secret.", Matt said after several painful seconds.

"But... why?", I questioned.

Matt turned to face us and said, "Because Vani is going to suck my cock whenever I want from now on."

A stunned silence continued for nearly a minute as Vani and I both looked at our older brother in terror. I could not believe that he was going to blackmail Vani into performing sex acts on him. His own flesh and blood. I wanted to leap at him, pound his face into the ground and make sure that he never drew another breath. The only thing that prevented it was the soft touch of Vani's hand on my arm. She knew what I was thinking and understood that would also serve no purpose. She had made the decision for us. She would do it. All that communication conveyed in a simple arm touch.

She walked over to Matt and slumped down infront of him. She tugged at his belt and pants in a very terse fashion and when she roughly grabbed his cock, she nearly gagged at the sight. As she would describe it later, it was ugly, fat, and reeked of dirt and sweat. Matt chuckled as he forced Vani's head down upon it. She went to work knowing that she had no other options and at the same time I fell to the ground knowing I was powerless to stop this betrayal.

Matt began to laugh as Vani's tears rolled down her face. My fists were clenched so hard that my fingernails drew blood from my palm. I just watched in rage as my older brother raped the face of the love of my life. He brutalized her, made her choke on his dick, and loved every minute of it. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, his cum boiled from within and Vani was choked by thick streams of his cum. She tried to spit it out but Matt grabbed her by the chin and held her mouth closed.

"Swallow it bitch." He said in a stern tone. The violation was complete.

12