My Sister, My Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
We give ourselves up to our passion.
4.9k words
4.55
83.2k
54

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,053 Followers

The next two days were a blur. My sister was a model of organization and efficiency. One hundred plus relatives moved through the first night's dinner without a hitch.

Helen was basking in the glory of a well-run event. She and Al, her husband, were the perfect hosts. They moved from table to table greeting and thanking the guests for attending. I noticed they both always had a drink in their hands.

The dinner was an informal affair. Most of the men wore slacks and dress shirts. A few had sport coats on. Helen wore a muted floral print full skirt with a matching off the shoulder peasant type blouse. Earlier, when the three of us were dressing, she had confided that was not going to wear panties. She thought that would be a particularly wicked thing to do.

"Perhaps we can find a quiet corner. I could pull my skirt up and you can fuck me doggy style."

We both had a good laugh at thought of her at the reunion with my cum in her pussy. But I was just a little concerned. Her blatant sexuality raised fears in me of us getting caught. During the two days of preparation for the event, she had gotten in the habit of walking around the house in various stages of undress.

Once she had walked out of her bedroom with just a towel wrapped around her. She went into the kitchen for something and bent over. From my vantage point at the bar her hairy pussy was on display. Al was behind the bar facing me and could not see her. As she walked back to the bedroom, she opened the towel and flashed me. At one time, I got a hard on and broke into a light sweat of fear. All her husband had to do was turn around and he would see his wife, my sister, flashing her brother.

Another time she was parading around the house in semi sheer pale pink matching panty and bra set. Her black bush was clearly visible through the panties. Her large dark areolas were on display through the sheer bra. Al had protested. He pointed out that even though I was her brother, she should maintain some decorum. She sternly chastised him, saying that I had seen her totally nude when we were kids. He began a protest. She stopped him with a withering glance. His hands flapped uselessly. It was obvious who was in charge here.

Lastly her popping into my room unannounced was a given. I was concerned about Al's view of this. She minimized the importance of what Al thought.

********

The air was heavy in the banquet hall. The A/C was straining to handle the hot humid air of a gulf coast night. Some people had moved to the patio to dance. The breeze coming off the bay was cool and refreshing. I wandered out to the adjacent boat dock to get some air. The dock was at the end of a long pier. It had a boat house where boats could be winched out of the water.

From my vantage point, I could watch the people on the patio in front of me and hear the soft lapping of the bay against the dock. I was partially shielded by the boat house. It was a cool semi secluded spot.

From my right I heard high heels clicking on the flagstone path. Someone was coming from the front of the banquet hall. I recognized Helen as she emerged from the acacias that lined the path. Without preamble she walked over to me, threw hard arms around my neck and forced her tongue deep in my mouth.

I was caught totally off guard. I tried to push her away. This only encouraged her to hold on tighter and thrust her pelvis into mine. She began a slow grind. Breathless, I finally pushed her away.

"You horny bitch. Have you lost your mind?"

"Scaredy cat! No one can see us from here. Besides, I have been getting hornier and hornier watching you dancing with all those hussies."

I laughed. One of our cousins had gotten a little overly enthusiastic while dancing with me. She had ground her pussy against me; her husband had made her sit down.

Helen grabbed my dick and began pulling on it. Despite myself, I got semi hard. I leaned down and kissed her lightly. I pulled her to me, using two hands to cup her full ass. The kiss became more passionate. She managed to unzip my pants. My dick sprang out of my pants. I felt the heat of her hands stroking it.

I pulled her skirt up and cupped her bare ass. Her head was on my shoulder. We were both moaning. Forgotten were the relatives drinking and dancing less than 100 yards away. Forgotten was her husband.

I turned us around so that her back was against the wall of the boat house. I moved one hand to her pussy. She was soaked. Her thighs were wet with the juices from her pussy. I fingered her pussy while she slowly stroked my dick. In the distance the sounds of the music and the voices drifted across the water.

"Fuck me, baby. Please fuck me." she moaned.

I turned her around. She bent and put her hands against the wall. I undid my belt and let my pants drop to the wooden dock. I raised her skirt above her waist. I pushed it forward so it draped over her shoulders. I slowly entered her. The heat and wetness of her pussy was unbelievable.

"OH.....FUCK...." she cried.

"Come on, sis. Back that big ass up!" I growled.

"Pound me, gawd dammit. Pound my pussy. Make me feel it."

"You good pussy motherfucker. Give it to me. Give me all this fat pussy!"

I slapped her ass hard with my open hand. She growled and thrust back. I slapped the other side of her ass hard. She moaned and began a steady, hard push back against me. Her pussy gripped my dick like a vice. Spasmodically it tightened and relaxed, stroking my dick as I plunged in and out of her. Suddenly her pussy tightened more and more, holding my cock in her pussy.

"Fuck...I'm.....I'm....I'm cumming." she screamed, thrusting back hard against my pelvis. "Seed me, big brother. Pump your seed deep in your sister's pussy."

I pumped hard into her...once...twice.....three times. She was pushed forward, her head almost hitting the wall.

"Oh my fucking god. I'm cumming too, baby. Oh shit....shit!"

I felt myself spurting into her pussy. With each spurt I thrust in hard. I felt wetness on my pelvis as she squirted. I collapsed on top of her breathing heavily. We were bathed in sweat and gasping for breath.

I was still semi hard. The warm wetness that was my sister's cum filled pussy felt fantastic. I felt her ass move in small circles. I matched her movement, adding a little push forward.

"I want more." she whispered hoarsely. "Give me more, baby."

I smacked her ass affectionately.

"You little slut. Are you always this insatiable?"

"Ouch. I have never felt so wanton, so slutty and so needy. It is you, baby, and that amazing cock!"

In the distance the dance music was playing. We could hear the voices of the guests wafting across the water. One voice began to stand out from the others.

"Helen. Helen, where are you?" Al called.

"Oh fuck." We said in unison.

"Helen...... Helen...." Al called urgently.

I stumbled back, stooping to grab my boxers and pants. I looked in the distance. I saw Al entering the path that led to the boat dock. Helen stood, pushing her dress down.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." she cried, glancing around wildly.

In a tribute to her skill to think on her feet she hissed instructions at me:

"Get your pants on. Then wait for him and hold him here as long as you can. I need to at least comb my hair."

"But...but....but!" I sputtered like an old outboard motor.

Helen turned and sprinted down the path through the acacias. She disappeared quickly in the darkness. I could hear the click, click of her heels retreating down the path.

I finished pulling my clothes up. I stuffed my shirt tail into my pants and straightened up as best I could. My cotton shirt clung to body. My stomach and pelvis were soaked with my sister's cum. My shirt acted as blotter, soaking it up. My briefs were sticky with cum still dripping from my dick and with the juices from Helen's pussy.

Al appeared at the end of the dock. I called to him.

"Over here, Al." I croaked.

I cleared my throat.

"Over here." I called.

"Oh hey." he said. "I couldn't see you in the darkness. Have you seen Helen? I can't find her."

I thought quickly.

"Yes I did. She was up toward the front of the banquet hall." I lied.

"Ah great." He turned to go down the flagstone path.

"Hey Al, What is the schedule for the picnic?"

Al turned and came back to me. All I could think was: delay.

"It's probably best to ask Helen. But as far as I know it starts around noon."

"Ok I may want to borrow one of your cars and do some sightseeing." I offered.

DELAY!

"That will be absolutely no problem with that at all. But there is not much to see in this little burg."

We shared a knowing laugh. The whole town was about 50,000 people.

DELAY! I must delay him long enough for Helen to make herself presentable.

Al turned and started down the flagstone path. I opened my mouth to try and delay him one more time. What could I say??

I looked toward the patio and saw Helen exit from the banquet room to the patio dance floor. Surreptitiously, she glanced into the darkness where I stood.

"Al... Al, there she is."

Al ambled back down the path. He looked where my extended arm was pointing. There was Helen, moving gracefully from person to person, the perfect host. A word here, a touch there, a shared laugh, she was the perfect host entertaining her guests. I smiled to myself. Not 10 minutes earlier, that perfect host, that member of the social elite in this small town, that married woman was an incestuous slut with her brother's cock buried deep in her pussy.

Al and I walked up the dock toward the patio. Helen saw us when we were about 100 feet away. She waved gaily and met us at the end of the patio.

"Where have you two been?" she cried. "Al, where the hell have you been? I can't do this by myself."

Al got a hangdog look on his face. He repeated a gesture I had seen so many times in the past few days. His hands were extended, palms up. They flopped loosely. I smiled inwardly at this excellent role reversal.

"Wait baby." he implored. "I have a little surprise for you"

He moved quickly through the crowd to the bandstand. He signaled for the band to stop playing. Al grabbed a mike.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. First let me thank you all for attending. I'm Al, Helen's husband."

There was a smattering of polite applauses.

"Helen, come on up, baby."

I watched the gentle roll of her hips as she moved to the bandstand. My dick hardens slightly. She took her place next to her husband. There followed a series of announcements and acknowledgements. The matriarch of the family was pointed out. She was applauded enthusiastically. Then Al instructed the band to play Helen's favorite song, "If This World Were Mine".

Helen and Al glided around the floor. Her head was on his shoulder. His arms encircled her affectionately. Then an uncle tapped him on the shoulder. There was a good natured laugh as the uncle awkwardly guided her around the floor. After a few turns around the floor, a cousin replaced him.

When they came by me, I tapped the cousin on the shoulder. He gave me a mock bow. I wrapped an arm around Helen and we moved around the floor. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Your cum is oozing out of my pussy and running down my leg." she whispered. "Isn't that wicked? We just fucked, my pussy still has your cum in it and we are dancing in front of family who have no idea."

"I want more." I murmured. "I want to feel your legs wrapped around me. Sis, I want to bury my dick deep in that amazing pussy."

Her breathing quickened. She pressed her pelvis into my now hard dick. I could feel the heat of her body. I thought I could catch the faintest aroma of our illicit sex act. I felt the tap on my shoulder. I surrender her to the next relative.

*********

The last guest had left. Helen and I were seated in the front seat of Al's pickup. I was driving. Al was in the rear seat. Al and Helen had drunk a lot more than was normal for them. For the first few minutes, there was excited chatter about the dinner. It had been a total success. The food, music and ambiance had come off just as Helen had planned. But the alcohol took its toll.

Al dozed off, his head leaning against the window in the rear. Helen's head slumped to my shoulder, her right hand resting on my thigh. I squeezed her hand gently and put it in her lap. If Al woke up, it might be difficult to explain why his wife had her head on her big brother's shoulder and was stroking his thigh.

She slumped over to the window. In a few minutes she was snoring softly. I glanced down and noticed that her dress had ridden up. All of her left leg up to the curve of her luscious ass was on display. I glanced in the rear view mirror. Al was dead to the world, snoring loudly.

I stroked Helen's thigh. She purred a little and shifted more to her right side. I raised her dress more. I moved my hand slowly over her magnificent ass. I looked in the rear view mirror. Al's mouth was open. He continued to shore loudly. In the front seat his wife snored quietly.

I ran my finger down the cleavage between her hips. I trailed my fingers over her pussy. It was slightly moist. I raised my fingers to my nose and inhaled her fragrance, the musky sweetness. I put my fingers at her anus and pressed gently. She moaned and shifted her weight. My fingers were briefly trapped between her large thighs. I pressed a finger gently again on her anus. She moaned again and shifted her legs. The barest tip of my finger entered her ass. She clamped her anus down hard. Reluctantly, I put both hands on the wheel. I was drunker than I thought!

I turned into the drive leading to their house. I shook sis' bare ass. Sleepily she sat up. She looked at her house approaching in the distance. She turned to wake up Al.

"Pull your skirt down." I warned her.

She smiled at me sleepily. She straightened her dress. Then she shook Al awake. Somehow, I managed to get them both out of the truck and into the house. Al was making a bee line to the bedroom. She stopped him.

"Let me fix a drink for the two favorite men in my life."

My butt grabbed my shorts. Al may be pussy whipped but he wasn't stupid. Comments like that could raise his suspicions. She fixed me and her JD and Coke. AL was a single malt scotch guy. She handed us our drinks.

"Here is to the two most important men in my life." She toasted us

My heart sank.

"To my loving husband of 5 years, I love you baby. To my big brother, who has always been there for me. I love you too, baby."

I cut my eye at Al. He had a big shit eating grin on his face. He tapped her glass, and then mine and we all took a big sip. Al drained his scotch.

"I'm off to bed." he slurred.

"Don't you dare go to sleep." she said.

He looked embarrassed and wobbled into the bedroom. We finished our drinks. She was behind the bar and I was sitting on a stool. She raised her skirt. I jumped to my feet. I spun around to see where her husband was. She let it fall. She had a wicked grin on her face.

"Good night." she said.

She walked unsteadily in to the bedroom.

I walked behind the bar and fixed another drink. The bedroom door was ajar. As I sipped my drink, I'd catch glimpses of them undressing. This was no accident. I moved to the end of the bar farthest from the bedroom door. I had a clear view of their bed in the mirrored closet door.

Al sat on the end of the bed. I had a clear view as she knelt in front of him. She pulled on his cock a couple of times. He was huge. Coke can size and about 5" hard. She licked the head of his cock. He groaned and lay back on the bed. She could barely get her mouth around the head of his cock. Her head bobbed up and down. His hips were lifting off the bed. She stopped.

"Move up in the bed." she said.

My cock was hard enough to hammer nails. While he scooted up in the bed she walked to the bedroom door and opened it a little more.

"Isn't he at the bar?" Al asked.

She stuck her head out of the door. She went through the motions of looking up and down the hall. She puckered her lips in a silent kiss and winked at me.

"No, he went to bed and I need some air." she said.

She left the door partially open.

I could now see her head in the mirror. I had a clear view of her as she straddled him and backed that magnificent pussy over his face. I watched his face disappear between her thighs. I heard that familiar sharp intake of breath. I positioned myself so she could see me. I pulled out my cock. I stroked slowly. She stared at my cock. She licked her lips.

Then she began sucking his cock. All of the time she was looking at me stroking. She took one hand and beckoned for me to come closer. I took my drink and tiptoed to the door. I lay against the wall adjacent to the partially open door. I eased forward until my head was in the opening. She could see me, but he couldn't. All he could see was her ass. I could hear him licking hungrily at her pussy.

She sucked greedily while I watched, her eyes locked with mine. She ground her pussy into his face. I could hear a muffled protest from him. I offered her my cock through the partially open door. She rolled her eyes and bobbed her head faster and faster.

I had been in the same position. My face buried in that sweet pussy, unable to breath. Then suddenly, he groaned and came. Because his cock was so big, his cum was running out of the sides of her mouth. It dripped down her chin and onto the sheet. Greedily, she licked his cock, getting as much as she could. All the time her eyes held mine. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She rose to her knees still straddling him and licked her fingers. She rolled off of him, blew me a kiss and moved to the top of the bed.

I tiptoed to my room. Revelation: He was huge compared to me. And he was a 60 second man. More like 3 or 4 minutes but it was wham bam, thank you ma'am. I could hear them talking from my room. Then there was silence. I lay in bed. My cock was like a tent pole pointing to the sky. I got a towel from the bathroom. I masturbated to the image of my sister 69ing with her husband. Just as I started to cum, I saw my dick enter her tight ass. I moaned loudly and filled the towel with my seed.

I smiled. He could stretch her mouth and her pussy. I was no competition on size. But I could bring her to screaming orgasms. Life was good.

I woke to the sounds of trucks roaring. I could hear Al shouting instructions. I winced as I rolled out of the bed. I had the making of a slight hangover. It was probably more dehydration than anything else but it still hurt. In my shorts, I padded barefoot to the bathroom and took a leak. I decided I needed coffee more than a shower.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Helen was standing there with two cups of coffee. I smiled and took the one she offered me. She was wearing a mid-thigh wrap around. It was held together by a ribbon around her waist. It hid very little.

"Good morning, big brother."

'Morning, Helen."

I took a deep sip of the coffee. I felt it warm my insides.

"How does that old joke go?" Helen said. "Do you have something in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

She gestured at my morning wood, straining to pop out of my boxers.

"Both!" I laughed. "What the hell is all that noise?"

"Al has one of his construction crews setting up the tables and canopies for the picnic."

"Ahh ok!"

"Do you need some help with that?" She purred, pointing at the tent in my shorts.

"Stop it, you little slut!" I laughed. "You know a hard dick has no conscious!"

"They could say the same thing about a wet pussy."

We both laughed uproariously. I stepped out of my shorts and headed for the shower.

"Now get out of here before Al catches us in flagrante delicto!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,053 Followers
12