My Sister, My Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Crossdressed brother forced to serve.
1.3k words
4.14
110.7k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fido43
fido43
29 Followers

Alan awoke early Sunday morning. He had spent the night asleep on the floor of Carols’ bedroom. Naked and cold he had plenty of time to contemplate his situation. He had decided that if he could keep his sister, his mistress happy, then no one would ever find out about his fantasies. He was expecting her friend Julie later and he only hoped that she would also keep the secret.

He got up and went to make Carol a cup of tea, to start the day off on a good note. When he got back he found Carol sitting up in bed.

‘Where have you been?’ She asked.

‘To make you a cup of tea………Mistress.’ Alan said and kept his eyes averted.

‘Put it there.’ She said pointing to the bedside cabinet.

Alan stood before her, naked and feeling very vulnerable.

‘Do you like being my slave?’

‘I want to make you happy mistress.’

‘That isn't what I asked.’

‘Yes I do.’

Carol smiled. Who would have thought that these two siblings, that have never seen eye to eye, and have fought, sometimes physically, would now be indulged in such an intimate, bizarre relationship.

‘How long have you been wearing girls clothes?’ She asked, taking a sip of tea.

‘About ten years mistress.’

‘Ten years? You kept that a secret for a long time.’

‘Yes mistress.’

‘Go and make my breakfast.’ Carol ordered. ‘I want the house looking spotless for Julie, she’ll be around soon so get cleaning. And then I might let you eat.’

Alan did as Carol instructed, he cooked a nice breakfast and vacuumed the whole house, cleaned the toilet and dusted too.

Julie arrived at nine o’clock. She came to the back door so that Alan could answer the door naked and kneel as Julie came in. He then kissed her feet much to Julies’ amusement, and asked if he could take her coat.

‘Well I never.’ Said Julie to Carol as she met her in the kitchen. ‘You’ve got him trained already!’

‘Im getting there. Did you bring the uniform?’

‘Yep. Here slave this is for you,’

Alan took the bag and peeped inside. All he could see was black and white material.

‘Lets go up stairs.’ Carol said, and led the way to her room.

Carol and Julie sat on the bed.

‘Now slave. You will put on the uniform in the bag and wear it for the rest of the day. Do you understand?’ Said Carol.

‘Yes mistress.’

Julie sniggered. She was gob smacked that here was her best friends brother, naked calling his sister Mistress.

Alan put the maids uniform on. It was black with a white pinafore and puffy sleeves.

Carol went to her chest of draws and took out a pair of very frilly knickers, they were tennis knickers and very feminine.

‘Put these on slave and turn around.’

He did so. The uniform was quite short, and the knickers could be seen just below the hem.

‘Bend over.’ Julie ordered. The girls burst out laughing. He heard someone take some photos and knew that his days of arguing with his sister well and truly over.

‘Kneel before me slave.’ Said Julie.

Alan did so, and Julie took a collar from her bag and placed it around his neck. She stood and walked around him. She was wearing ankle boots, stiletto ones, and a denim mini skirt. Her legs looked very long and Alan couldn’t help admire her as she moved. She stood in front of him and pointed to her boots.

‘Lick them slave.’ She said.

‘Yes mistress.’ Alan ran his tongue over the smooth leather and cleaned the dirt off that had stuck to the heel. When he had finished one, he did the other too. When he had finished he looked up at her, she seemed very tall and totally in charge with her hands on her hips, legs apart.

‘I never told you to stop!’

‘Sorry mistress.’ Alan started to lick again.

Julie moved away as he was about to touch her foot.

‘I can see you need to be punished. I thought you were obedient and trained, but obviously I was wrong.’ Julie looked at Carol and winked. Carol was sat legs apart and rubbing herself through her white panties. She was getting very damp watching her brother grovelling at their feet.

‘Come here.’ Carol ordered. She offered Alan her wet fingers. ‘Suck them clean for me slave.’

Alan took her fingers into his mouth. They tasted very salty and slimy. She shuffled forward. Then she took her brother by his head and pulled his face close to her crotch. He could smell the strong aroma of excited femininity.

‘Kiss it.’ She said, and he did so. ‘Wait here.’

The two girls left the room, and he could here them chatting outside the room, then they giggled. He waited for about five minutes. Then he was called into the bathroom. Julie held a pint glass, it was half full of warm piss! She had an evil look on her face as she beckoned him to her. Alans heart was beating through fear and excitement.

‘Drink.’ Was all she said. Alan took the glass and hesitantly put it to his lips. ‘Fucking drink my piss you pathetic wanker. You’re just scum you shit eating excuse for a man. Now drink my piss or feel my wrath.’

Alan raised the glass and thought better to drink it down as quickly as possible. He swallowed it and looked down with humiliation, and trying not to show the glow of his cheeks.

‘Im not happy slave.’ Said Julie. ‘Lay down on your back.’

Alan lay on the bathroom floor and Carol stood over him. She had removed her knickers and slowly squatted down onto his face.

‘Eat me boy.’ She said.

Alan raised his face to meet Carols hairy and very warm and damp pussy. He could feel the soft and warm inner folds of his sister with his tongue, whilst his face was being engulfed by her coarse and thick pubic hair. She tasted very salty and her juices flowed into his gapping mouth. He wanted to please his sister so much. She grind herself fully onto his face and he was having a little trouble breathing, as he did draw breath, his nostrils were filled with the heavy scent of female. She moaned gently and closed her eyes and threw her head back in ecstasy. She was very near to cumming. Alan kicked and ate her faster and faster, he could sense her pleasure, and this turned him on.

‘Im coming!’ was all she said as wave after wave of orgasm flowed through her body. She came in buckets, and all Alan could do was drink her.

Julie whispered in Carols ear. Carol raised herself a little from Alans’ face. The smell of sweat and the heavy scent of female sex was overwhelming.

‘Lay still.’ Carol said.

She then started to pee. Alan was taken completely by surprise.

‘Drink it.’ Julie instructed. ‘Don’t you dare spill any, or you’ll be sucking from the carpet.

Alan had no choice but to drink her piss. She seemed to piss gallons, and he did his best to consume it all. Some of it ran down his face and soaked his face and hair.

‘Drink you’re mistress sisters golden nectar slave boy.’ Julie laughed. ‘You’d better get used to it, cos im looking forward to using you as my toilet again soon.’

When Carol finished she stood up and let Alan get to his knees.

‘Dry me off then.’

Alan did so, willingly.

‘You have pleased me today slave. I may let you cum yourself later. But go and prepare lunch. This afternoon, we will teach you how to be a real girl.’

Alan stood and brushed his dress down. His face and shoulders were wet with piss and his sisters love juice. The girls watched him walk away and laughed at his frilly knickers that were plainly visible beneath his maids uniform.

‘Good girl.’ They called after him.

fido43
fido43
29 Followers