My Sister The Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers

Samantha came back into the room and was immediately grabbed by Michael. As he worked his fingers in and out of her tight slit, I let Laurel take a break and get herself a drink. When she came back, the last three guys took turns with her and Samantha, until they each had 3 powerful orgasms. By now, everyone was straining in their pants, myself included.

"OK, OK, guys. Let them have a break for a while. Let's play cards."

A groan of disappointment echoed through the room as the girls went into the other room to recover. By now it was after 11:00, and the game was slowing down. By 11:30, Glen had lost all his money, and Steve was almost broke too. As Glen stood up to stretch, I told him to go check on the girls.Ten minutes later, Steve lost the last of his money, and decided to see what was taking Glen so long in coming back with the girls.When Glen didn't come back to the table by the end of the next round, we ALL decided to go see what was taking so long. What we found was surprising for the other guys -- but not to me. Steve was laying on his back, with Samantha sitting on his face. Laurel was busy sucking on his cock, while Glen was fucking her from behind.

Paul yelled "HOLY CRAP!" and everybody stopped what they were doing on the bed. Samantha turned around, Laurel pulled her head off of Steve's dick, and Glen, his cock still buried deep in my sister's pussy, stopped thrusting to see what was going on. Steve couldn't see or hear us with Samantha's legs around his head, and he kept working his tongue in and out of her sweet pussy. Sam quickly turned back around and concentrated on the tongue lashing Steve was giving her. She was moaning loudly, bucking her hips back and forth against his face as he brought her closer to cumming. Glen resumed pounding into Laurel's pussy, his own orgasm so close he didn't care if 4 other people were watching. Laurel also resumed her sucking, bringing Steve closer to his own orgasm.

I quickly took of my clothes, a sign to the rest of the guys to do the same. If Laurel and Samantha were looking to get fucked, I was going to make sure they got fucked until they couldn't walk straight.

The whole room was filled with the sounds of licking, sucking and fucking and it wasn't long before all four participants were cumming. Samantha braced herself against the wall as she came hard all over Steve's face, while he shot his own load down Laurel's throat. Glen was fingering Laurel's clit as he fucked her hard and fast, bringing her to a screaming climax right after she finished swallowing Steve's cum. Glen was getting close, and grabbed Laurel's hips, pulling his cock deep inside of her. With a loud moan, Glen came too, shooting deep inside Laurel's cunt. As he pulled out, I gave Michael a push forward. Michael grabbed Laurel's ass for support as his cock brushed against her slick pussy.

"Ohhhh Godddddddddd," Laurel cried, as Michael's cock teased her. She reached around and fondled his shaft, before directing him inside of her. Michael slid inside her well-fucked pussy easily,and started fucking her hard and fast. All the guys were highly worked-up from the whole evening, and there was no romance here -- just pure, raw lust.

I told Samantha to get on her hands and knees like Laurel. I got behind her and started fingering her clit. Sam started moaning again, and I took my cock and guided it to her waiting hole. She was so wet from being eaten by Steve, I filled her completely with one hard thrust, my balls slapping against her. Paul and Dave were watching the action, while they slowly stroked their cocks. I told them to lie down on the bed. Paul laid in front of Samantha, Dave got under Laurel. Each girl dutifully started sucking their cocks while getting fucked from behind. Glen and Steve were off to the side, their flaccid cocks slowly starting to come back to life.

I held onto Samantha's hips as I drove my cock deep inside of her. I would barely pull out with each thrust, before slamming back inside her tight cunt. I could hear her moaning while she sucked on Paul's cock. Samantha was squeezing me inside of her pussy as I drove in and out, her hips thrusting back at me with each stroke. Next to me, Michael was grunting loudly as he assaulted my sister's cunt with his hard shaft. As he cried out in ecstasy, I watched as he grabbed Laurel's hips and held himself inside of her as he emptied his balls deep inside her pussy. Michael pulled out of her, leaving her pussy gaping open, yearning to be filled. Laurel kept sucking on Dave's cock, her ass and pussy waving at me invitingly. I reached over to her and pulled her closer to me. Never removing her mouth from around Dave's cock, she slid her body closer to me. I started fingering her smooth pussy as I kept fucking Samantha as hard and deep as I could. Both girls were getting close to cumming, and I could barely hold off on my own orgasm.

Laurel came first, opening her mouth just as Dave came too. His cock sprayed cum all over her lips and cheeks as she collapsed on the bed. I grabbed Samantha's hips and drove my cock as deep and as hard inside of her as I could. My cock started twitching as I exploded deep inside her tight pussy, filling her with my seed. Paul was next as he came in Samantha's mouth. I watched him thrusting his hips up at her, forcing his cock deeper inside her mouth as he shot his load down her throat. I fingered her cunt as she got filled at both ends, bringing Samantha to her own, well deserved orgasm.

We all fell back on the bed, thoroughly satisfied. Laurel and Samantha laid on their backs, and as I pulled away from Samantha, I saw Glen and Steve were sporting fresh hard-ons. Steve was approaching Laurel, while Glen was eyeing Samantha. Both girls were exhausted, but the guys wanted more.

"My pussy is so sore," protested Laurel.

"Mine too," added Samantha.

I looked at them as the guys started to back away dejectedly.

"You can't leave them like that," I told them. "But it also wouldn't be fair to them to give them another blowjob. I think they deserve some good hard fucking, don't you?"

Everyone looked at me.

I turned to our host. "Glen, do you have any lotion, or Vaseline, around?"

"I have some Vaseline," he said, heading towards the bathroom.

Glen came back with the tub of Vaseline.

"You know what to do," I said to the girls. They got back on their hands and knees. I took the jelly and scooped some on my fingers, before rubbing it into the ass of each girl. Then I gave the tub to Glen, who added some to his cock, and he passed it on to Steve who did the same. Steve got behind Laurel and rubbed his cock against her puckering hole, while Glen pressed his staff against Samantha's rear opening. I hear the girls take deep breaths as they prepared for their asses to be fucked, and all they guys watched as they worked their cocks in and out. It didn't take long for them to get the full lengths deep inside the girls' tight assholes, and the room once again filled with the sounds of hard fucking.

The rest of the guys were commenting on the wild scene in front of them, making crude comments like "Fuck her ass!" and "Oh yeah, pound the shit out of her!" as Glen and Steve filled Laurel and Samantha's back doors with their cocks. I couldn't help touching my cock as I watched them, and I looked around and saw everyone else doing the same.

Both guys were ravaging their girl, roughly squeezing their breasts and pulling on their nipples and they stretched their asses with their cocks. Steve and Glen had a good rhythm going, and it seemed that when Glen pulled out of Samantha, Steve was thrusting into Laurel, and when Steve was pulling out, Glen was driving his spear deep in Sam's ass. I could tell by everyone's moaning and breathing that they were all about to cum soon. Samantha was first, her whole body shaking violently as she came again and again. I loved watching her tits shaking underneath her as she came. Steve was next, crying out in a noise that sounded half like pain, half like pleasure as he shot his load deep up my sister's rectum. His orgasm must have sent Laurel over the edge, as she came right after him, slamming her ass back at him as she rode his cock through her orgasm. Glen was still going strong, his cock slamming in and out of Samantha's ass long after her orgasm subsided.

As Steve slowly withdrew his cock from my sister, Paul was right behind him, and drove his cock deep up Laurel's gaping ass. She screamed out as his cock filled her with one long, hard thrust. He started fucking her furiously, pounding her ass over and over. Glen couldn't take any more, and grabbed Samantha's hips, impaling his cock deep inside her ass as he exploded deep inside of her. Laurel came again as Glen filled her ass with his cum, shooting such a big load inside of her that some of it leaked out, dripping down to her pussy. As Glen pulled out, Dave came up behind Samantha, and started rubbing her ass cheeks gently. He bent down and kissed her on her back. Samantha looked back at him and smiled appreciatively, then nodded slightly.

Dave took his cock and eased it into her ass, gliding in without any additional lube, except for the huge load of cum Glen had just deposited up there. My cock was ready to boil over. I figured there was no turning back now. After tonight's display the guys had to know I was fucking my sister, so I walked around to Laurel and kneeled in front of her. She wrapped her arms around my waist, holding onto my ass as she sucked my cock into her mouth. It was quite a sight, watching Paul fucking her ass as she sucked Samantha's juices off my cock. I looked over to Samantha and saw that Michael had taken a cue from me, and was getting his cock cleaned by Sam.

I held on to Laurel's head as she swirled her tongue around my cock. I heard someone say "Holy shit, Jake! That's your sister!" and a bunch of laughing, but I didn't care. Laurel was an expert cocksucker, and by now I realized, a real cumslut too. Laurel was bringing me very close to cumming as she bobbed her head back and forth on my shaft. Paul came quickly, slamming his dick so far up Laurel's ass as he came that she nearly choked on my cock. As Paul withdrew from Laurel's ass, she was able to concentrate more on my blowjob. She was moaning as she licked and sucked me to the brink of cumming.

"Wait," I said, and Laurel stopped. She looked up at me.

I sat down on the bed and pointed to my lap. Laurel straddled my hips and guided my cock to her slit. As she eased the head of my cock past her waiting lips, I pulled her hips down, driving my shaft deep inside of her. I held her down like that, savoring the feeling of her tight cunt surrounding my cock, before I started thrusting up at her. Laurel started thrusting back at me, and I could see the amazed looks on my friend's faces as they watched my sister riding my cock. I reached up to her beautiful tits and kneaded them between my hands, pulling and teasing her nipples.

"Ohhhh yesss Jake.....Oh yesssss fuck me....fuck me...." she cried out, as our orgams approached.

Grunting, I thrusted up at her again and again as she drove herself down on my cock. I saw Michael pulling away from Samantha's mouth, a stream of cum dripping from her lips. Paul had already filled her ass to overflowing with his cum. Samantha collapsed back on the bed, exhausted, as I slammed my cock deep inside Laurel's pussy. Samantha rolled onto her side and watched my cock disappear in and out of her best friend's slit. Without warning she got on her knees next to us, and with one hand started rubbing Laurel's clit, and with the other, massaged my balls. We both stopped thrusting as Samantha used her expert hands against us, and it wasn't long until she had us both cumming together. Laurel cried out as her orgasm hit, her pussy clenching my thick cock inside of her as she came over and over. It was all too much for me, and I thrust up at her as hard as I could, shooting my jism deep inside her belly.

Laurel collapsed on top of me, my cock still inside of her. She looked over at Samantha and kissed her, our three bodies pressed together. They broke their kiss and Samantha tuned to me and kissed me hard on the mouth, our tongues intertwining. I could taste the cum on her mouth and broke our kiss. The other guys we starting to get dressed. It was well past midnight as the mini-orgy ended, and everyone was pretty sore.

We were the last to leave, and as we headed out the door, Glen pulled me aside. "That was fucking incredible, man. Someday you have to tell me how you got them to do that."

I smiled and said "Someday."

We headed back to Samantha's house. The girls were clearly exhausted. By the time we got back to Sam's they could barely walk up the stairs. We all crashed on her parent's king sized bed. Before we drifted off to sleep, I told the girls they were excellent in their duties tonight. I also told them to make sure they got their rest, becuase they were going to need all their energy for the rest of the weekend...

...to be continued...

Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers
12