My Sister, the Virgin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
instereo3
instereo3
54 Followers

I could see her smile a bit as the first few drops of pre-cum oozed out of the tip, and she used her thumb to rub it into the head, sending a small chill up my spine. I lightly grabbed the bedsheets with my hands, preparing myself for a fun ride, just as she started moving her hand up and down the shaft. She never once looked up at me to ask if what she was doing was right or not; instead, she based her actions soley on the reactions of my erection. To say she was a natural would be like saying Edison wasjust an inventor. As I said before, it wasn't the first time I'd ever gotten a hand job, or a blow job, from a girl before, but it was easily the best. She applied just the right amount of friction to keep me on the edge without going over, and she used her other hand to play with my balls, something that no other girl had bothered trying.

By this point, I had her bedsheets crumpled up in my hands, and my eyes were closed tight as I was moaning in pleasure. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer than this, and I figured she knew too, because the next time I opened my eyes I saw her grab what looked like an old t-shirt from beside her bed, and she was holding it over my cock, watching the head like an eagle. I raised my hips up off of the bed, feeling my orgasm building in the base of my shaft, and I was barely able to get any words out over my moans of pleasure.

"Oh... Cat, I'm COMING!" I groaned as loud as I could, my orgasm completely overtaking me as I felt my sister wrap the t-shirt around my erection, catching the sticky seed in the cloth. I felt like I just came gallons into it, and my body all but collapsed when I was done emptying myself. I rested my head back on the pillow, breathing deeply, opening my eyes slowly to look up at my sister's bright, shining face. "Catie... where on earth did you learn how to do that?"

She wiped off her hands with the t-shirt, throwing it into a pile of laundry before slipping on a bra and panties. "I never learned how to do that, that was my first time even trying it. I guess since it was with you, I was just less nervous, and since I know you so well I know what makes you happy. Maybe it's just something that carries over into sex?" She laughed, bending down to give me a soulful kiss, and I wrapped my arms around her to pull her into the bed with me, snuggling with my sister for the rest of the afternoon.

* * * * *

I've been trying to work on making the chapters longer than that first one, so updates may be a little spaced out. To those hoping for a series, I'm not promising any set lengths, but I'm hoping for a minimum of 5 stories, each one hopefully longer than the last. I hope to hear from all of you soon!

instereo3
instereo3
54 Followers
12