My Sister Works at The Dinger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
226 Followers

When Allysin gripped my cock just as I was pulling my sister's butt back onto it, she caused my cock to pop up as my sister's butt slammed back against my balls. The first huge glob of cum shot out over my sister's back and landed between her shoulder blades. Allysin gasped and I pushed my sister's butt forward. Allysin quickly put my cock to the opening of my sister's pussy as another spurt of cum splashed against her vulva. I pulled my sister's butt back hard and I slid all the way in. My sister screamed and her body tensed as the quick insertion of my huge penis filled her with intense force. Her butt cheeks hit my hips so hard, she bounced forward, pulling my cock out and away. Allysin had removed her hand from my cock, and it popped up to shoot another huge load of cum across my sister's back.

My reflexes weren't fast enough, and I slammed my cock and balls against my sister's ass. Allysin was quicker, she grabbed my cock again and expertly put it to the opening of the intended target. I slammed home, this time careful not to bounce my sister into the next room. I was cumming, and loving the feeling of my spurting penis inside my sister's pussy. She was writhing and screaming into the couch cushions. Allysin was gasping for air and nobody was even touching her. She was thoroughly enjoying the sight before her.

I kept ramming my hard cock into my sister. She was cumming hard, "MIKEY!.... ooohh fuck, Mikey!... ooohhh my gaaawwwd, fuck my pussy!"

As our orgasm faded, I slowed down until Debbie had to move off my penis. We all lay in a heap on the floor. Allysin and I took a shower together in her room, and my sister went to her room to shower.

We have had similar experiences together, some with other people, some in crazy places. A few times with just me and my sister, a few all together, and many times with just me and Allysin.

Allysin and I fell in love and married a few years later. She's four years older than me but we didn't care. We're still married and have two children. We're close to my sister, and things eventually patched up between her and my folks.

membrain
membrain
226 Followers