My Sister's Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CortexStim
CortexStim
400 Followers

"You gonna be ok as DD, Jenn?"

"Yeah," she said, packing her vaporizer. She took a long hit, then stowed it in her carrying case in her purse. "No problem"

"Good," my sister said. "I'm taking a shot."

She pulled a bottle of vodka from her mini fridge and poured a shot, knocking it back swiftly and pouring another one immediately.

"Ahhh," she said. "That's better."

The shower cranked off for the third time. My sister and Jenn looked up as Molly came back in. Her short hair was in disarray from toweling dry. She was completely naked, her tight body pale and luminescent. Her nipples were a deep pink in contrast to her alabaster skin. As she bent over to fish in her duffel, I saw her vagina spread pinkly and ever so briefly, then her cheeks spreading to reveal just a short wink of her little asshole.

Molly quickly donned a pair of silk pants that clung lovingly to her ass, with just a hint of her vulva pressing against the crotch, her little tummy and mound filling them out. She wiggled into a black bra with white lace accents, and then put on a silk vest on top of that. A gold embroidered belt followed then black slippers.

I sensed they were about to take off, so I muted my computer's sound and minimized my browser. A second later there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in," I said.

The door opened and the three of them stepped in, Jenn in a scandalous schoolgirl outfit, Molly in black silk.

My sister leered at me. She was wearing a short yellow summer dress with her hair falling in waves to her shoulders. Her makeup seemed a little more vibrant, maybe there was glitter in there? Somehow she managed to outshine both of her friends. Her dress was short enough I could almost see her panties.

"Later loser," said my sister, her dress flaring as she spun away. She was wearing white boy shorts....with pink trim.

"Later guys, be safe. Call me if you need me," I reiterated, thinking about the crotch of those panties tomorrow when she discarded them. I wondered how much better they'd smell if she had a good time, or saw a hot guy or girl, or got horny....how a night of dancing and partying would compare to a long day of moving.

"We should be home by midnight to one o clock," Molly said.

They departed.

I stood, maximizing the webcam window and launching the file I'd recorded, staring in disbelief as my sister buttfucked Molly with her hand. I hit pause and went into the bathroom.

My sister had left her underwear on the floor again. I scooped it up, and then moved into her room. Molly and Jenn's running outfits were crumpled on the floor next to their duffel bags. I reached down and picked up Jenn's thong and Molly's blue sheer panties. My heart was pounding so loud I could barely think.

Back to my room. I clicked play and brought Molly's underwear to my face. In addition to the dampness of runner's sweat, Molly had seriously creamed her panties. They weren't so much stained as they were glazed. They were slick from the front of the lining to the back, where my sister had been digging for pleasure. A potent mix of vaginal discharge, pee and what I can only describe as girl sex assaulted my senses. I almost swooned, my dick surging against the seam of my jeans. Jenn's thong came next, sweaty and stained with fragrant yellow girl cum where the thong had been rubbing insistently against Jenn's crotch all day.

On my screen Molly convulsed with pleasure as her asshole orgasmed, twitching and winking on my sister's hand. My sister wore an expression of sheer delight as she looked at Molly's cumming face.

I minimized the browser as I stroked myself erect, breathing deeply of Molly's sweet, young vagina, breathing deeply of her tiny asshole. I inhaled sharply, the odor of Molly's cum setting off an orgasm into my cum towel and fireworks in my head that blotted out reality.

I drifted off.

I came to a while later. The house was silent. I went downstairs and grabbed a beer. Back upstairs I packed a bowl and took a few healthy tokes.

I looked at the clock. 12:15. They should be back anytime now. I scanned the room. Shit, I still had Molly and Jenn's underwear...and didn't want to give them up. I knew I had to, so I slipped in my sister's room and returned both pair of messy underwear.

The front door opened downstairs and I heard them come in. My sister and Molly were giggling, drunk. I heard Jenn muttering fondly, shepherding them back in the house. Their voices grew louder and louder until they were in my sister's room.

"Shots!" I heard Jenn call out.

"Shots," echoed the other two.

"You think Ben wants one?" I heard Jenn ask.

"Yeah sure, why not?" said my sister. She sounded bubbly and very happy. I heard what sounded like a kiss and had to restrain myself from peeking through the webcam.

"Ben, get in here!" my sister hollered. I got up and walked through the bathroom. My sister's jogging panties still lay on the floor near the hamper. Her essence lingered on my lip and in my nostrils, bold, tantalizing. I stifled a groan and opened the door to my sister's room. She and Molly were sprawled out on her bed, their legs intertwined. Jenn sat cross legged on her sleeping bag on the floor. She handed me a shot, mouthing the words "HELP ME."

I wrinkled my forehead at her quizzically.

She looked meaningfully at my sister and Molly.

"They've been all over each other all night."

"I can see that," I said, feeling my penis fill with blood again.

"Can I sleep in your room, Ben?"

Shit, I thought. I'd like to rub another one off before I sleep, that'll be impossible with Jenn in the room. I certainly can't break out the panties and jerk it watching the webcam.

"What do you mean?" I said, stalling for time.

"They'll be all over each other all night and I'll feel weird," she said.

I sighed. "Sure, no problem."

We both drank a few shots of my sister's vodka, chasing it with hits from Jenn's vaporizer. I was feeling pretty good when I saw Molly slip her hand underneath my sister's dress. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her work her fingers behind my sister's panty waistband. My sister stifled a gasp as Molly's fingers found their way to her liquid center.

Jenn looked meaningfully at the door.

"We're gonna take this party next door, y'all," Jenn said to them. They were barely paying attention.

Jenn dragged her sleeping bag and phone to my room. We smoked another bowl and drank some more vodka. I had a pretty respectable buzz when Jenn laid her hand on my arm.

"Thanks for letting me stay in your room, Ben." Goosebumps rose along my arm, radiating from her touch, and the hairs on my arm stood on end.

"Sure thing," I said.

"It's just that lately Kim and my sister have been getting very close, much closer than I've ever been with her. I'm feeling left out and lonely."

Her big brown eyes looked up at me, a wreath of pot vapor and vodka fumes around her head.

"Lonely? You guys are always hanging out."

"Yeah, but now I'm a third wheel," she said. "And I'm jealous."

"Jealous? Of what?" I asked.

"Jealous that my sister has someone to hold and kiss and love and I don't."

"Come on, Jenn, you're gorgeous. I'm sure you can find someone to spend time with."

"Yeah, I could," she said, "but wouldn't be anyone I'd really want to spend time with or hold me, except maybe...."

"Maybe what?" I asked. She looked away, embarrassed.

"Nothing," she said.

I poured us another drink. Her porcelain skin was flushed across her upper chest and cheeks. I could see she was drowsy.

"You mind if I play some video games?" I asked.

"Not at all," she said. I'm going to turn in.

"Here," I said, "Take my bed, I'll sleep on the futon. Sheets are clean, I haven't even slept here yet."

"Ok," She said, "Thanks."

She stretched and yawned. "Shit," said Jenn, "My pajamas are in your sister's room."

"I'm not going in there," I said.

"Neither am I," had she giggled. "Do you have a t shirt and a pair of boxers I can wear?"

"Sure thing," I said. I fished in my dresser and found the smallest T shirt I could find and an old pair of boxers, so worn they were almost transparent.

"Thanks Ben," She said. Then, without batting an eyelash, she wriggled out of her satin pants. I tried not to stare, but failed miserably. Her legs were perfectly smooth, lean and elegant, tapering to perfectly manicured toes painted dark red. My gaze traveled up to her crotch, which was clad in a satiny black pair of high cut panties with red trim.

She leaned over and stepped into my boxers, meeting my gaze halfway. I couldn't read her expression, but she didn't seem to mind me looking. Jenn stood, unbuttoning her silk vest and tossing it to the floor. Her stomach was toned, firm, perfect, and creamy white. Its lines drew my eyes inexorably to her pussy, whose contours I could almost make out through the threadbare boxers. She shrugged into my T shirt and tossed her hair.

Climbing into my bed, she said, "Sweet dreams." She unhooked her bra, pulled it through her sleeve and tossed it on the floor, then switched off the light.

My desk sat perpendicular to the foot of my bed, so Jenn was laying behind me and to my left. I booted up a game and began playing, the sound down low so she could sleep. Within about ten minutes I had to pee, so to the bathroom I went. As my piss thundered into the bowl, I could hear soft sounds coming my sister's room. I padded over to the door and held perfectly still, listening.

"Oh, a little harder. A little harder, you can suck my clitty harder, Kimmie!" The unmistakable sounds of sucking, wet and sloppy pervaded my senses. Molly's dirty talk got me instantly hard.

"Like that?" I heard my sister say.

"OHH...Ahhh...UHNNNN" said Molly. I could tell she was nearing orgasm.

"Shhhh...." said my sister, "They'll hear...."

"Don't stop licking me, don't stop eating me OHHHHH I'M CUMMMINGGGGG" I heard Molly exclaim, clearly out of her mind with pleasure.

I felt my hips surge and realized I'd been rubbing my dick hard through my pajama pants. Jesus, but this was sweet torture. I almost pulled it out to finish the job when I heard my sister say, "One sec, gonna grab a drink of water."

SHIT SHIT SHIT my mind said. I moved quickly back into my room. I closed the bathroom door as quietly as I could, and then stood at the doorway while my eyes adjusted. I looked over at Molly, who seemed to be asleep.

I heard the faucet in the bathroom turn on as my sister drew a glass of water, then her bedroom door swung shut.

Molly's breathing was soft and regular, with just the tiniest hint of a snore. I sat back down at my desk and inserted an ear bud into my right ear, launching the webcam app, but minimizing the window.

The microphone worked perfectly. I heard the soft sound of kissing, but it was languorous rather than building up passion.

"Night," I heard Molly say drowsily.

"Night," my sister said.

Oh well, I thought, that's that. Might as well get some sleep. I pulled Jenn's sleeping bag over me on the futon and drifted off.

I dreamt vividly. My sister sat next to me. We were folding laundry, every pair of panties she owned. I felt utter dismay at every pair clean and odorless. My sister looked at me and smiled. She reached over to me and brushed her fingers under my nose. The smell of Molly's pussy and ass filled my nose and surrounded me.

"I know what you like," she whispered. Her finger rubbed Molly's scent all over my face. Her other hand was shoved down the front of her pants now and I could see it working insistently at her sex. A detonation of white light went off in my mind, my cock filling with that vibrating incandescence, the vibrations building in intensity, almost audibly reaching a crescendo.

My sister leaned in. "I want to suck your cock," she whispered wetly in my ear, her breath hot and ragged.

I came like a rocket. My cock spasmed violently and I felt warmth radiate outward from my loins. Fitfully, I drifted further into sleep.

I woke to a cold and clammy feeling. Confused, I woke all the way up. My boxers were more or less filled with come. Shit. I hadn't had a wet dream for years.

I sat up, the vividness of the dream playing across the inside of my eyes. I could still smell the musky scent of Molly's sex, the insouciant tang of her butthole. My head spun and heart pounded a little. Get it together, Ben.

I opened my dresser as quietly as possible and pulled out a fresh pair of boxers and another shirt, then tiptoed into the bathroom. I wiped myself down with a wet washcloth, and then tossed the whole mess in the hamper.

I slipped back in bed as quietly as I could. There was a little come on Jenn's sleeping bag. Oops. I mopped up what I could with my shirt tail and closed my eyes.

Minutes passed. I was totally relaxed, after the wet dream; every muscle in my body was at rest. My mind drifted, half dreaming, half awake. I saw my sister's breasts, her lively eyes, her flat tummy, I saw tiny cotton panties clinging to her pussy, her fingers rubbing, circling, and probing. I saw Molly's face in ecstasy, her chest and face flushing as my sister fingerfucked her ass.

I noticed Jenn in the background, the dream clothing her in a short skirt, flipped up around her midsection. With one hand, she held her white cotton panties aside and fucked her pussy as her other hand groped her left breast. Her hips surged off the armchair she was slumped in, her knees splaying open. I could see her sex glisten and her anus contract as she brought herself off over and over again, her eyes locked on my sister fucking her sister with complete abandon.

Even in my dream, I shook my head. It's not possible, I said, I can't come again, there's no way, there's nothing left. I could hear Molly slurping at my sister's sex, moaning into it, humming and grunting and growling her passion. Tingles of pleasure began to arc and prickle across my senses. Jesus, can a man rest?

I looked up at Jenn, who was still fingering herself. Our eyes locked. Over her shoulder was a mirror and I could see us all, Molly eating my sister's pussy, I could see Jenn, feet tucked up under her ass in an armchair, frigging her pussy, and her eyes squinted in intense pleasure. I could see myself, leaning back in a chair, stroking my cock, which at this point was a bar of hot iron, demanding attention, blotting out everything else in my mind.

I started awake, heart pounding. I was sweating, and somehow had managed a pretty respectable erection. Gotta get some sleep. I rolled over, kicking off the bottom of Jenn's sleeping bag to get some cool air on my legs.

I heard, just barely, rustling and a soft moan. I closed my eyes and tried not to move a muscle. My ears adjusted. I could hear the fan in my computer, the creak of the house settling, leaves rustling outside my window.....and I could hear the rhythmic sound of cloth against skin. I listened for the telltale signs of someone sleeping, that peaceful cadence of breaths that tell you someone's in a deep sleep, but instead I heard nothing for a few seconds, then a single pant and quick intake of breath. The rustling continued.

I tried my hardest to see movement, but it was too dark and I could barely make out the shape of the bed, much less Jenn. Quietly, I reached into my boxers and softly massaged my cock and balls.

A moan, slightly higher pitched, then a series of soft grunts as she came.

When the sun broke through my bedroom window in the morning, I sat up and stretched. Jenn was sitting up in my bed, her body between me and the window.

"Mornin' Jenn," I said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmm....I did. I had the most beautiful dream." She stretched, the sunlight silhouetting the arc of her body through my old t shirt. Her nipples stood proudly through the thin fabric.

I got up to use the bathroom. My morning wood sprang through the fly of my boxers and throbbed up and down, pulsing. It was agonizing; my erection was half from arousal, half because I had to piss very badly.

I opened the door.

"I'M IN HERE, RETARD," my sister barked at me. She was sitting on the toilet, bracing her chin in her hand, her elbow on her knee. She was tousled from sleep and bleary eyed, but somehow still more gorgeous than anyone I knew.

"Whoops, sorry. Hurry up, willya?" I said, "I gotta go bad." I exited quickly.

Urine spurted in the bowl intermittently and tapered off. I heard a flush, then the sink as she rinsed her hands.

"DONE," she called.

She was still washing her face when I stepped to the toilet and tried to force my erection toward the water. I wasn't having much luck, and it didn't help my sister was standing right there.

"You mind?" I said.

"What, I make you nervous?" She smirked. "Turnabout is fair play."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said.

"Oh come on, Ben. You think I don't know you peep on me?" she said, cocking her head to hide the smile spreading across her face.

"What? No..." I stammered. Suddenly my erection faded and my bladder kicked in. I pissed so hard the water sounded like it was chortling.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone. Well, aside from Molly, that is." My sister was suddenly right behind me, her body so close I could feel her breath behind me.

I was mortified. "You told Molly? Jesus, Kim!"

"She thought it was hot."

My head spun. She thought what? Suddenly her hand was gripping my cock, her tits pressed up against my back, her pelvis grinding against me.

"I think it's hot too."

I stiffened, my back arching. Piss spurted all over the back of the toilet.

"Uhnnhhnnn" I said. "Jesus, what the fuck, Kim?"

She gave my cock a few firm strokes, her index finger and thumb expertly working the head, then my foreskin, then assertively working my shaft. I gasped, leaning into the wall.

I felt a finger assert itself between my ass cheeks and rub downwards around my asshole, two fingers spreading and reaching for my balls and the base of my cock.

There was a knock on the door and I heard Jenn call out. "Can I use your parents' bathroom? I really gotta go."

"Oh, just finishing up," my sister called out cheerily. Two fingers squeezed hard just beneath the head of my cock and a thumb pressed firmly down on top. I felt my erection back down.

My sister yanked a yard of toilet paper and cleaned my piss from the toilet, tossed the wad in and flushed.

I was floored and had no idea what to say. I tucked my dick back in my boxers. She looked up at me, her eyes dancing, daring me to say something.

All I could do is stare at her, my heart pounding. Two fingers were at her nose. She was smelling my asshole. I trembled. Was she as much of a pervert as me?

"I could use some coffee," she said.

"Ok," I said, my mind blown.

She spun and pranced out of the bathroom, her perfect ass twitching from side to side, her panties wedged up in her ass.

I opened the door to my room to find Jenn standing there, her knees crossed. She was making the minute movements people make when they're about to wet their pants

I got out of her way. I could hear her piss gurgling until I closed the door.

I put on a pair of loose fitting drawstring pants and went downstairs to make coffee. As it brewed, I checked my phone. There was a message from my dad.

The four of us are going to Cabo for a week or so. I put some money in each of your accounts. The girls are welcome to stay. Don't wreck the place.

It was copied to my sister. I checked my balance. Nothing like having rich parents who feel guilty when they're away. He'd dropped a couple grand into my account, probably did the same for my sister.

I heard feet coming down the stairs. My sister pranced into the kitchen, her ponytail swishing from side to side. She was in her running gear, her iPod on her arm, headphones dangling from her neck. She wore white spandex, and I could see everything. She was clearly not wearing panties; I could see her vulva distinctly through the shorts. Her nipples were stood out proudly, their pinkness showing through the sheer white top.

CortexStim
CortexStim
400 Followers