My Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Devious brother has all summer to bed his siblings.
1.5k words
4.14
104.2k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the day wore on, I had second thoughts on my initial desire to confront Joe. As good as threatening him would make me feel, it would drive an even bigger wedge between Lauren and myself. I needed to remove his influence in her life but at the same time not endanger and already fragile relationship.

I figured the best way to accomplish my goal was to have her make her own decision about him, with a little help of course.

I called a friend of mine who I had met a few years back at a bachelor party I attended. Nicole was an exotic dancer and I knew that, for the right price, she would be more than happy to assist with my plan.

We talked for about an hour as I explained the situation and my desire to see Joe out of Lauren's life. With Nicole's assistance, an exact method was decided upon. I knew the bar where Joe hung out when he was not with Lauren and I also knew that he would take any opportunity that presented itself as far as women were concerned.

I figured the sooner the better for the plan to take effect and Nicole happened to be free for that very evening. I hung up with Nicole after telling her I would pick her up around 8pm.

At around 4pm both Kayla and Cassie reappeared, with bags from the mall packed full of whatever it was they purchased. I followed them upstairs and took the opportunity to talk with Cassie some more as she put her new things away.

"Hey Cass, how was your day? Did you max out the card?" I said laughingly.

"Not quite," she grinned back.

"You know Cass…I was thinking. You and I have not spent any real time together in a few years, ever since I moved out. How about I treat my baby sis to dinner tomorrow evening? Kayla has a date and Lauren will most likely be with Joe."

"I would love to!" Cassie replied with a big grin. "I have missed having you around to hang with."

"Then it's a date," I said. The look on her face told me I had probably overstepped with that last comment so I added "Just joking, Sis" I smiled at her and hoped that she could not read my mind as I was replaying her diary entry in my head.

I then asked her what she purchased and she replied that it was nothing, just some clothes and stuff. I told her I would catch her later and went down to Kayla's bedroom and popped in for a second. "Hi Kayla"

"Hey Don" she replied. I glanced at her bed, "Some of those stuffed animals are looking pretty ratty there Sis."

"I know," she responded, "But I just can't get rid of any of them."

"Which one is your favorite?" I inquired.

"Old Blue," she said, picking up a light blue bear that looked almost ancient.

"Why that one?" I asked.

"You really don't remember?"

"Remember what?" I said, not really knowing what she was talking about.

"Oh my god, you really are getting old!" she laughed. "You bought Old Blue for me years ago, the day I fell of my bike….I was what, 7 years old?"

"Now I remember," I said, "I felt so bad for you, you were crying and carrying on."

"Yeah," she replied. "Every since that afternoon I have always treasured Old Blue. It made me feel better right away."

"Wow, I cannot believe you remembered that and I didn't." I said.

"Like I said, you are getting old." She flashed a grin at me.

"Not too old to take you down Sis, remember that." I said with a smile.

"Just try it old man," she replied. "I might surprise you"

"And I might just surprise you as well one of these days" I replied, before winking at her and turning around and leaving the room.

The day from that point passed quickly, Lauren came home around six, barely acknowledged me, and went upstairs to her room. I waited for a bit then left to pick up Nicole.

When I knocked on Nicole's door and she answered, I could not help but smile. Her outfit was perfect. She was wearing a thin halter-top that left little to the imagination and a small miniskirt that showed off her leggy form.

I dropped her off at the bar, after making sure Joe's car was there and drove home quickly. I entered the house and knocked on Lauren's door.

"Yeah?" came the voice within.

"Lauren, it's me, can I come in?"

"Sure, whatever" was her disinterested reply.

I opened the door and saw Lauren sitting on her bed flipping through a magazine. "Have a good day with Joe?" I asked, putting on my best smile.

"We did, as a matter of fact, why are you so interested all of a sudden?"

"Listen Lauren," I said. "We can snipe at each other every day until Mom and Dad come home…or we can, starting right now, mend the bridge and have a good few months."

She thought about this for a second and then relented. "OK, it does seem silly for me to always be avoiding you."

"That's the spirit," I replied. "I got an idea, let's go hit a bar and have a few drinks, we can catch up on stuff."

"Sure" she replied. "Give me a second to get ready" "I'll be in the car." I said and went downstairs.

A few minutes later Lauren came down and got in the car. "Where to?" I asked.

"Your choice." she answered. We drove along, seemingly without a destination until I saw the club where I had dropped Nicole.

"How about this place?" I asked.

"Sounds good." Lauren replied and I pulled in, keeping away from Joe's car. Luckily, it was dark enough so Lauren did not recognize it.

We entered the bar and grabbed a table in the main room. Lauren ordered a beer and I got a screwdriver. We chatted about our jobs, local sports teams, etc. for a while and then the place started to fill up. I suggested we move to the side room of the bar, ostensibly to be able to talk without so much noise. I suspected that was where Nicole and Joe would be and I was not disappointed. We turned the corner and I saw them.

Nicole was sitting on Joe's lap, his arm encircling her waist, and as luck would have it, they were kissing at the exact moment Lauren and I came in. Lauren took one look and dropped her beer on the floor with a clatter. "Joe!" she shouted.

Joe stood up quickly, almost dumping Nicole on the ground.

"Lau…Lauren!" he stammered. He glanced at Nicole who was playing her part to perfection, looking surprised and somewhat ashamed at the same time.

I was proud of Lauren, as she said nothing as she walked up to Joe and slapped him soundly across the face. It was then that she spoke, "I never want to see you again, you are such an asshole."

"Please Lauren," he begged, "It is not what it looks like."

I laughed inwardly as he lamely tried to work his way out of the situation. The more he tried to excuse his behavior, the angrier Lauren got. After a few minutes of haranguing him she said to me "Don, take me home….NOW."

She turned around and walked out. I walked up to Joe and said, "Listen up, asshole. You ever show your face around Lauren again and I will personally kick the shit out of you." Joe, being smaller than me by a long shot, offered no comebacks, he merely hung his head and looked at the floor. I gave Nicole a knowing wink, left the bar, and found Nicole standing by my car. The anger had left her and she was crying softly. I put my arm around her and she stifled a sob.

"Why would he do that??"

"I don't know Lauren, what I do know is that you are way too good for him. I know it will be hard, but you need to move on. Losers like him never change."

She continued crying softly as I held her. "You were right about him Don; I never should have started seeing him."

"I would rather have been wrong, honey" I replied. "Let's go home…your sisters and I will get you through this.

She smiled up at me and gave me big hug. "Thanks for not saying ‘I told you so'" "Never," I replied.

"I only want what's best for you, that's what big bothers are for. She hugged me again and then we drove back to house.

When we got home Cassie and Kayla were very supportive of Lauren when she told them what had happened. The four of us stayed up long into the night, we all made sure that Lauren knew that she had the love and support of all of us.

Around three I called it a night, went upstairs and before falling asleep, watched the tape of Lauren as she had showered a few days ago. The image of her naked body was on my mind as I dropped off to sleep.