My Sister's Deception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She told me to love you, take care of you and be good to you," I said.

"And she got upset that we had sex."

"I don't think she actually intended for me to take my little sister as my lover," I said.

"Hmmm." Jen kissed me on the cheek. "So what are you going to do with me now?"

Her fingers wrapped around the shaft of my cock and began to stroke it.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yeah. We're naked in bed together, both of us aroused. What do you want to do with me now?"

"I can think of a lot of things I'd like to do with you, to find out what you do enjoy, what you do like."

"Hmmm." Jen lay down beside me and took hold of my hand.

Pulling it to her, bringing my hand, palm up, against her sex, she pressed my fingers into her wetness.

"I like being touched," she said. "And as much as I enjoy masturbating, getting myself off, there's just something about someone else doing me."

I slid my finger inside her.

"Ahhh. Yesss. Just like that," she said. "And I love having my tits sucked."

I leaned forward and sucked the bud of her nipple in between my lips. My cock slipped free of her grasp.

"Mmmm." Jen's hand caressed the back of my neck. "Now I'm wishing Meg wasn't here this weekend."

"Why?" I asked, looking at Jen as I slid my finger in and out of her pussy.

"Because, if she wasn't here, we could just stay in bed," she said. "We could stay naked in bed all day together."

"I thought you were going shopping?" I asked.

"You'd rather go shopping with me than be naked in bed with me?" she asked. "I can think of lots of things we can do in bed that we can't do in a store."

"Such as?" My finger slid in between her folds again.

"You can make me cum," she said. "It won't take much."

She relaxed her legs and released my hand as I slid my finger deep inside her again.

"Tell me what else it is you like," I said. "Tell me what you want."

"Hmmm. I like being on top. I want to ride you, so you can play with my tits while we fuck," she said. "And I like the missionary position, too. I want you between my legs; I want to wrap my legs around you, pulling you into me."

I leaned forward and kissed Jen's breast, sucking the nipple in between my teeth.

"Ohhh..."

I kept my finger buried inside her as I trailed kisses down her side, pressing my hand firmly against her mound. My lips traveled down to her hip, and as I kissed my way onto the flat of her lower belly, Jen looked down at me.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Making love to my little sister," I said.

I kissed the opening of the crease where her belly begins to descend to her pussy, and suddenly, Jen rolled against me.

I looked up at her.

"Let me," I said. "Let me taste you and make love to you, Sis."

Jen slowly relaxed and rolled onto her back, forcing me to raise up long enough for her to spread her legs. My little sister lay there, tits heaving atop her chest, yielding herself to me. I kissed just below the patch of hair, sliding my tongue down over her mound, kissing her sex, feeling the warm heat of her wetness as it coated my tongue.

She raised her hips as I slid my hands under her.

"Make love to me, brother," she said. Her voice was soft, almost a whisper. "Make me cum."

I slid my tongue into and against her wet swollen sex. Each in turn, I sucked her swollen pussy lips into my mouth, the slick flesh warm between my lips. My tongue slid against the hood shielding her clit, tracing gently.

"Yesss. Ohhh, that feels good..."

Jen's breathing was becoming ragged.

"I want you," she said. "I want to cum with you inside me."

I raised up and looked at her.

Jen sat up and pulled me to her. She pressed her lips against mine, her tongue invading my mouth. And then I felt her hands on my body, pressing me back onto the bed.

"I love you," she said, kissing me.

"I love you, too," I said. My lips met hers, our mouths molded together, and she gave her tongue to me.

Our lips parted and she looked down at my cock. My erection jutted up from my groin, throbbing.

"My turn," she said.

Jen grasped my cock loosely in her hand and began stroking up and down again. Lust in her eyes, she straddled me and scooted forward until she hovered over my erection. I watched as she lowered herself onto me, the head of my cock slowly splitting and penetrating her moist channel.

"Ahhh." She sighed with contentment as she sat upon me, my cock buried inside her.

"If I regret anything about last night," she said, "it's not having a clearer memory of it."

"Think you'll remember this?" I asked as I stroked her thighs.

"Oh, yeah," she said, smiling. "I'll remember this."

Jen began to raise and lower herself on my cock, and within seconds, we had a fucking rhythm established.

Jen rolled her hips and thrust down against my cock as I alternately thrust up into her pussy. She leaned forward, feeding me her breasts as we moved together.

In a short matter of time, both of us were breathing hard, and Jen slowed to a stop.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, panting.

She started to fall to the side.

"Roll with me," she said. "Stay inside me."

"You want me on top of you?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I want you to cum inside me," she said, "with me on my back and my legs spread, giving myself to you. I want to feel you shoot your cum inside me. I want you deep inside me."

We rolled and I managed to stay inside Jen. We took a couple of moments to situate ourselves, and as I began to pump my cock into her, Jen wrapped her legs around me.

"You feel really good, Jen," I said.

"So do you," she said.

I pulled almost all the way out and then slid into her again. The sensation pulsed through both of us.

"Do that again," she said.

"Like this?" I pulled back, space visible between our bodies, only the head of my cock still in the opening of her swollen sex.

"Yesss," she said as I plunged into her. "Ahhh... Ohhh that feels good."

I pulled back again. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten, and I knew I couldn't hold off much longer. I slid all the way into her again, pressing myself against her.

Jen moaned as I pulled back again.

I could feel my orgasm beginning to build. The night before had been awkward, almost surreal, almost like watching someone else. This time, we both knew exactly what we were doing. We both realized we were joined together as more than brother and sister, and I knew, for myself anyway, there was nowhere else I wanted to be, nothing else I wanted to be doing at this moment in time.

"You want it, baby sister?" I asked.

Jen's eyes fluttered open as she gasped for breath. Her mouth formed a licentious, knowing smile.

"Give it to me, big brother," she said. "Give me your cock."

I slid into her again, grinding our pelvises together.

"Ohhh... yesss." Jen arched her back and closed her eyes tight. "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Make me cum."

I was on the edge. I drew back slowly, and before I could stop her, Jen used her legs to draw me in again, suddenly.

"Oh, yesss," she hissed. "Yes."

I slid into her a little faster than before.

Jen clutched at the sheets.

"Ohmigod," she said. Her chest heaved with each shallow, ragged breath. "Fuck me. Ohhh..."

"Fill me with your cum," she said.

That was the trigger.

I buried my cock in her pussy and began thrusting with short, intense jabs.

Jen grabbed at the covers; she grabbed at me. I felt her pussy clutch at my cock as she began to cum.

"Ahhh... ahhh... ohhh... ohhh..."

Jen's hands grabbed at my hips, pulling me against her as I ground myself against her, pushing my semen deep inside her.

Her body went limp, and suddenly, I was exhausted.

I slid a hand under her hip, holding her to me as I rolled over onto my side. She rolled with me, and we lay together, slowly getting our breathing down.

A couple of minutes later, Jen leaned up and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Meghan's going to be really disappointed in us," she said.

"Let me get this straight," I said. "You concocted this story about me being your boyfriend. That, and all that went on last night, and just now, and you're worried about her being disappointed in us?"

Jen giggled.

"Not really," she replied. "She's pretty high strung these days, and I figure this is just something else for her to stress over. Don't worry, though."

Jen pushed herself up and kissed me on the lips.

"She'll get over it," she said. "I already feel a lot better about everything. Don't you?"

I nodded as I pulled Jen to me.

Our bodies melted together as she pressed her lips to mine again.

"I don't want to get up now," she said.

"Do we have to?" I asked. "Get up and go shopping, I mean?"

"Yes," Jen said, pushing away from me. "We have to help her pick some things out, and the two of you have to help me pick some things out."

"Why do I have to be involved in the shopping at all?" I asked.

"Because I want you to," she said, running her hand down my belly. Slowly, deliberately, Jen brushed her fingertip against the head of my cock, catching the semen oozing on her finger. Looking straight at me, she licked her finger clean.

"You won't be disappointed," she said.

I watched Jen head for the bathroom as I pondered what she'd meant by her last comment.

We left for the mall thirty minutes later, and I was still curious.

12