My Sister's Deception Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenifer and Kyhl go public with their "relationship".
6.2k words
4.75
113.7k
119

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan had promised me an honest to goodness invitation to her wedding, and four days after she and my sister went home, it arrived in the mail.

We'd had a wild weekend together, regardless of whether you were talking about all three of us, or just me and my sister Jenifer, but Meghan had made a good point.

In order for us to convince people we were a legitimate couple, we'd have to be convincing in public, where others would see us interacting together, and after having some time to the let the whole idea soak through me without Jen in front of me to serve as a distraction, I realized it would be a real feat to pull it off.

I gave it a lot of thought and decided to surprise her. I scheduled some appointments out of town, arranging them so I'd be able to take her out to lunch and then spend the evening with her.

Supposedly, I'd been sending flowers on a regular basis for some time, so it just seemed like the thing to do when I stopped to grab some on my way to see her. The florist on the corner near her office had a nice bunch of daisies that I knew would put a smile on her face. It was a small arrangement, big enough to be noticed, but not so large as to be obnoxious, and I figured delivering them to her personally, at her office before taking her to lunch, would go a long way toward setting the tone for how we were perceived as a couple.

I stepped off the elevator and immediately knew I was being scrutinized; when I asked for her, it was like the wizard had come from Oz to see Dorothy, and I was conscious of several sets of eyes looking at me as I walked back to her work area.

Jenifer jumped up from her desk and hugged me when I came around the corner and stepped into her cube.

"I didn't expect to see you here," she said, hugging me tightly.

She knew I was coming. The stage was set and the actress was giving her performance. Her face lit up as she saw the flowers.

"How else was I supposed to bring you flowers and take you to lunch?" I asked. The flowers and lunch were improvised additions to our little 'script.'

So was the kiss.

Like it was the most natural thing in the world, Jen kissed me. Not quite square on the lips; her lips melted in to mine, her upper lip between mine, my lower lip between hers. It was a shock, and then it was over, allowing me to take a deep breath. Fortunately, my back was to the opening of her cube. Those who were meant to see her kiss me saw that and not the surprised look on my face.

"I'd love to go to lunch with you," she said, still holding on to me with one hand as she sat the flowers on her desk with the other. "Let me finish up this one thing."

Jen sat back down at her computer and I looked at the frames hanging next to her desk. Professional certifications, credentials reflecting her training hung in a triangle.

"You must be the oft discussed, never-before-seen boyfriend."

I turned me head to the doorway, then my body. Flowing red curls, green eyes, light green dress covering what looked to be a stunning figure, with great calves showing beneath.

Focus, I told myself. Bad form to even give the appearance of playing the field when you're with your girlfriend, whether it's your sister or not.

"See," Jen said, "I told you he existed. Mike, Allyson; Allyson, Mike."

Allyson and I shook hands as she licked her lips. She had a charming smile.

"Several of us used to kid her that she bought a picture frame and dropped a picture of somebody's brother in it," Allyson said.

"I travel a lot," I said. "Usually, when I'm in town, it's just for the weekend. And then again, a lot of the time, Jen comes to see me."

"It must be hard," Allyson said, "being so close to someone, yet so far away most of the time."

"You know what they say," Jen said. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder. We try to make the most out of our time together."

"Must make for some great weekends, then." A new voice. Attached to an arrogant smirk.

"Kyhl, this is..."

"Richard," he said, sticking his hand out to shake mine. "Most folks call me..."

"Is it Rick or Dick?" I asked. My emphasis was on dick. Allyson bit her lips suppressing a smile; Jen's eyes went wide.

"Rick," he said, his face flushing with embarrassment. "Call me Rick. Look... you're coming to Meghan's wedding, right?"

I nodded.

"Great. Hey... maybe we can toss a few back and get better acquainted some time?"

He was already walking away as I nodded to him.

"Fat chance," I said when he was gone.

"It was nice meeting you," Allyson said, smiling. "Come around a little more often."

Jenifer sat shaking her head as she secured her work station and grabbed her purse.

"Not here ten minutes and you insult one of my co-workers," she said, "and make eyes at another. What kind of example are you setting for me?"

"Oh, please. Like you haven't called him that at least once a week since you started here. And I was just being polite."

"More like once a day," she said, pushing her chair in. "Or more. But I try not to keep count. And you were more than just polite. I saw you checking her out.

"Not that I can blame you. She is pretty."

"Not as pretty as you are," I said, sliding an arm around her and kissing her on the cheek.

Hands grabbed me from behind and then I felt a body slide around me.

"Fancy seeing you here." Meghan pushed a wisp of hair out of her face.

"Thought I'd come take her to lunch and spend the night. If she'll let me."

Jen smiled and slid her hand into mine.

"Oh, she'll let you. Spend the night. She may not let you leave afterward, though."

"Wanna come to lunch with us?" Jen asked.

"Can't. I've got other fish to fry. But we'll catch up later."

Jenifer hooked her arm in mine as we left her office. There was a Chinese restaurant just down the street from her office, and a few minutes later, we were sipping hot tea, stirring bowls of egg drop soup and waiting for our meals.

"You are going to owe me so big," I said.

"I know," she said. "But you have to admit, so far, it's working out really well."

"So far?" I asked. "Jen, sweetheart, it hasn't even started good yet."

"How do you figure?" she asked. "After last weekend, I'd think we were off to a great start."

"You've been to weddings," I said. "Forget how goo-goo eyed the wedding is supposed to make all the single women, especially those with boyfriends in-tow, and think about how we're going to be expected to interact together. That is where the real convincing is going to take place."

"Well," she said, "they do have us together in the same room, with a king-size bed."

I sat there looking at her.

"And then there's dinner, dancing, and everything else," I said. "People expect to see certain things, Sis. You expect to see a man and a woman acting certain ways toward each other when they're in love."

"You make it sound like they'll expect you to raise my skirt, bend me over a table and take me right there in front of everybody," she said.

"No," I said, "but your office is a pretty structured environment. People will be able to tell, outside the office, when we're together, whether or not we're a real couple."

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Don't be silly," I said. "Of course I love you. If I didn't I wouldn't be here."

"I love you, too," she said. "And in spite of the fact we haven't lived under the same roof for years, I venture to say we know each other better than anyone else does.

"So," she said, "let's give them a happy, in-love couple."

"It's not that simple," I said. "You have to work with the people in your office, some of the same people that'll be there for the wedding. Do you really think you can live the lie?"

Jen stared at me over her cup and smiled.

"How honest an answer do you want me to give you?"

"Be as honest with me as you want to be."

She took a deep breath and chewed her lip as she stared back at me, and then she swallowed hard.

"You and Meghan are the only people that know you're my brother. Everyone else, my co-workers, her fiancé, everyone... they don't know any better than that you're my boyfriend, and it's been that way for more than a year.

"I've said 'no' to at least a dozen men that asked me out or wanted to take me home, and early on, when I was first telling my fib, there were a couple of guys that really wanted into my pants, and in moments of weakness and want, I almost let them."

Our waiter arrived with our meal, looking suddenly uncomfortable as he overheard our conversation.

She bit her lip again and swallowed hard, waiting for him to leave, and then she spoke slowly and evenly.

"But I've been completely faithful to you since I started telling people you were my boyfriend. I haven't dated anyone else, I haven't kissed anyone else, and I certainly haven't slept with anyone else."

"Are you sure faithful is the word you want to use there?" I asked.

Jen nodded. "Remember discussing Denny and the big breasted woman he says he's going to sleep with one last time before he and Meghan get married?"

I nodded.

"I see the way other people look at Meghan, and I hear the things they say behind her back." Jen reached over and locked her fingers with mine. "I won't do that to you. I swear. I love you."

I'd never seen such an earnest expression on my sister's face, and I swallowed hard as I grasped the amount of faith and trust she was investing in me.

"I love you, too, Sis."

"I know you do, Kyhl."

We ate our lunch quietly, stealing glances at each other, and I took her back to work, walking her back to her desk when we got there.

"By the way," she said, digging in her purse. "This is the new key for my apartment. They changed the locks a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't had the chance to get one made for you yet." She handed me the key.

"I should be home a little before six," she said. "We can figure out what to do about dinner then. Of course, if you're naked when I get home, that'll be okay, too."

I was suddenly aware of someone standing behind me as Jen leaned in to kiss me. I cupped her face in my hands, holding her to me a little longer and gently molding my lips to hers. She looked up at me, her eyes showing vulnerability as my thumbs brushed her cheeks.

"I'll see you at home, then," I said, smiling as I turned to leave.

One of her co-workers looked at me with wide eyes as I brushed past her and headed for the door. Rick glared at me from the entrance to his cube.

So she wanted the performance to be convincing, did she? If we were going to pull it off, I felt like we were well on our way to running a good game.

I stopped off at the store and bought a few groceries. I already knew what we were going to do for dinner; I hoped Jen liked being surprised as much as she liked springing them.

The evening news was still playing in the background when I heard the front door to her apartment open and close.

"Honey, I'm home."

I looked out of the kitchen in time to see Jen disappear into her bedroom.

"Did you have a good day, sweetheart?"

Jen laughed and a moment later, she walked into the kitchen, plowing fingers through her hair. She'd kicked off her shoes and pulled out her hair clip, good first steps towards unwinding.

"Dinner?" she asked, her eyes widening. "You're cooking me dinner? What did I do to deserve this?"

I nodded as I wiped my hands on the towel draped over my shoulder.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't cook dinner for you, and work hard at romancing you on our first night together in... forever? It won't be ready for a while yet, but..."

She put her arms around my neck warily as I pulled her to me.

"That's fine. I'm just a little surprised. I mean, I wasn't expecting any of this," she said.

"You want us to be believable," I said. "This is believable. Tomorrow, when you go to work, you can tell your girlfriends I cooked dinner for you, got you tipsy with wine, danced you into bed, and it'll all be true."

"What if I don't want to dance?"

"Whatever you want to do, Sis," I said.

"Whatever I want to do?"

I nodded.

"Hmmm."

She purred as I hugged her tight, molding her body to mine, my hands roaming up and down her back as she slowly melted into me.

"So there's nothing else going on?" she asked, laying her head on my shoulder and sliding her arms around me.

"Nope." I ran my fingers through her hair and kissing her forehead.

"You know," she said, "The way you kissed me after lunch was a lot more convincing."

Her eyes searched mine; her lips parted, her tongue jutting softly forth.

"Was it?"

She nodded.

"Kiss me like that again and you'll make me wet."

I kissed her again, this time on the lips, and her fingers dug into my shoulders as our tongues danced together. She pulled back from me, smiling and licking her lips.

"Much better."

"Go change clothes," I said, "and I'll do more than make you wet after dinner."

Jen smiled and kissed me as she slid out of my arms.

"What if I don't want to wait until after dinner?"

I looked over at her as she backed up to the kitchen table and smiled at me.

Jen had pulled off her pantyhose when she'd gotten rid of her shoes, and I watched as she pulled a chair out, stood in front of hit and smiled as she reached behind her and tugged on the zipper to her skirt.

"Take your shirt off," she said as she wiggled her hips and dropped her skirt.

My cock was suddenly on the rise as she stood up, kicking her skirt to the side. She sat down as she began unbuttoning her blouse, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy to me.

"And come here," she said, pointing a finger at me and curling it back towards her.

I walked over to her, dropping my shirt on the counter as she finished unbuttoning her blouse, and Jen smiled at me, biting her lip as she leaned forward, shrugging out of her blouse and reaching behind her to unhook her bra.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Her only reply was to reach for me, unfastening my shorts and yanking on my zipper. My shorts fell from my hips and Jen reached for the waistband of my boxers.

My cock was already hard, and it sprung out at her as she pushed my boxers from my hips. Jen leaned forward, pushing them down past my knees, and then her hands grasped my legs as I stepped out of them, and I stumbled forward against her as she pulled me closer, laying her head against my hip.

Jen sighed and looked up at me. "You have no idea how happy it made me when you walked in today."

"I'm glad," I replied as I ran a hand through her hair.

She smiled as her fingers caressed the backs of my thighs, moving up toward my buttocks, and as one hand rested on my ass, the other came around and slid between my legs, stroking my balls and sliding up my cock.

Jen tilted her head forward and kissed the shaft of my penis, her mouth opening, allowing her tongue to reach out and brush against me. Slowly, Jen's mouth moved up until her fingers pulled the head of my erection into her mouth, and she sucked me in, her tongue cradling me as her hand slid back around to grab my ass.

My cock swelled inside her mouth, and she slowly began to move back and forth. I pushed my hands into her hair, stroking her as she fucked me with her mouth.

"Ahhh..."

"Does that feel good?" she asked. She didn't wait for my response, instead, swallowing me again.

"Ohgodyes, that feels good."

As surprising at it might sound, prior to that moment, I'd never been a big fan of blowjobs, probably because I'd never had a really good one.

The best oral experience I'd had had been with Meghan when we were dating. I was fucking her from behind, pulled out, and came in her mouth. The orgasm was intense, but I didn't really count it as a blow job.

This was different.

Jen was driving me crazy. Her lips and tongue had worshipped every inch of my shaft, her fingers continued to lovingly massage my balls, and while the sensation was markedly different from being inside her pussy, the stimulus of fucking her mouth was pushing me toward the edge.

"Jen..."

She pulled her mouth from my cock and looked up at me as she cradled my scrotum in her hand.

"You're gonna make me cum."

"Good. I need a before-dinner snack," she said.

"So you want me..."

She nodded and kissed the head of my penis.

"...to cum in your mouth?"

Jen opened her mouth and swallowed me again, taking me in deep. I gasped and began thrusting in between her lips, my cock throbbing as my balls began to tighten between my legs.

"Ohhh... ohhh... Sis... baby... unnnhh..."

I almost lost my balance as I felt my cock begin to tingle, and Jen's fingers dug into my ass cheeks as she continued to fuck my cock with her mouth.

I adjusted my feet and put my hands on her head, my fingers resting in her hair. I was going to cum hard.

"It's cumming, baby... Jen... I'm gonna... unnnnhhh... ahhh..."

I erupted into her mouth, semen spewing from the head of my penis and coating her tongue, and suddenly, Jen was sucking for all she was worth, like she was trying to get a thick milkshake through a straw. Her fingers dropped down and pushed between my legs, and she began milking me, working to get every last drop of cum from me that she could.

I gasped, out of breath and weak in the knees as she pulled her lips from my softening penis and smiled up at me.

"I guess you liked that, huh?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

I took a weak step backward and Jen stood up. I pulled her to me in a hug, and then, as my arms loosened around her, I kissed her, grabbing her and catching her head, pulling her lips to mine.

"Kyhl, I... if you kiss me right now... I've still got some of your cum in my mouth."

I shook my head.

"I don't care," I said. "I want to kiss you."

I pressed my lips against Jen's, and reluctantly, she opened her mouth to mine. I slid my tongue into her mouth, and she pressed hers against me. I tasted my semen on her tongue and Jen's fingers clutched at my arms as I held onto her.

We pulled apart from one another, staring into each other's eyes.

"My snack made me hungry," she said, licking her lips and smiling.

Dinner wasn't fancy by any means, but eating meals together was always important when we were growing up, and the smile on Jen's face as we sat down at the table said it still was to her.

After dinner, Jen and I cleaned up in the kitchen, topped off our wine glasses and then she pulled me with her to the living room, letting go of my hand as I stood by the couch.

I watched as she knelt down in front of her TV, loading a movie into the DVD player.

"I thought for sure you'd want me to dance with you," I said.

"There are other ways to be intimate besides dancing," she said, looking back over her shoulder at me. "It's been forever since I was able to cuddle and watch a movie, and with you here, I'm perfectly content to just curl up on the couch."

She hit the play button and stood up, spinning to face me.

"Lay down." She pointed at the couch, walking toward it.

I got horizontal and then smiled at Jen as she reached the edge of the couch and threw a leg up to straddle me. I'd put my shorts and shirt back on; she'd donned a simple oversized t-shirt and gym shorts. I tugged at the gym shorts, starting to pull them down as she started to climb on top of me.

"Wanna lay together naked?" she asked.

I nodded.

Jen stopped and smiled, stood back up and whisked her shirt off as I reached up and pulled her shorts down. I took my shirt off as she stepped out of her shorts, and then she grabbed at my shorts as I began pushing them away from me.

A moment later, we were both naked and Jen sighed, smiling down at me as she straddled me and leaned forward, dropping a hand on either side of my chest as hair cascaded around her face.

She giggled and leaned back, pushing her hair back as I dropped my hands onto her thighs.

12