My Sister's Deception Ch. 06

Story Info
Countdown to the wedding: the woman at the bar & Jen's desire.
7.7k words
4.77
105.5k
121

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little disoriented when I first woke up the next morning. I distinctly remembered going to sleep laying between Meghan and my sister, but when I woke up, I was on the outside, facing in, an arm draped around Meghan, my early morning erection nestled against her bare backside.

I took a deep breath, kissed Meghan lightly on the shoulder and slowly crawled out of bed to go take a shower.

"Mmmm."

I turned around to see Jen roll over and reach for me.

"Breakfast?" she asked, her voice slightly muffled by the pillow she was laying on.

"Right after I get out of the shower," I said, bending over and kissing her on the cheek.

"'K'," she said, smiling and hugging her pillow a little tighter.

A couple of minutes later, I stepped under the hot spray of the nozzle and turned around slowly, beginning to wake up.

I heard a thump, followed by a single syllable.

"Ow!"

And I watched through the semi-translucent shower curtain as Meghan stumbled into the bathroom.

"Oh! Bright light... bad. Ohhh..."

She sat down on the commode, holding her head in her hands, and seconds later, I heard the unmistakable sound of her peeing, followed by a flush.

"Want company?" she asked, yanking the curtain back before I had a chance to answer.

She grabbed for my arm to steady herself as she climbed in, and a moment later, hot water's therapeutic power notwithstanding, she was nestled in my arms, her head laid against my shoulder.

"My head is pounding," she said.

"Heck of a night last night," I replied.

"Yeah, it was," she said, sighing.

She tilted her head up and kissed me as she wrapped her arms around my neck, and then she looked down between us at my now resurgent erection and shook her head.

"I can't, Kyhl. Not again. I shouldn't have last night, but..."

"Hey, not a problem," I said, gently rubbing her back.

"I mean it," she said. "Nobody can know what happened last night."

"I'm not going to tell anyone," I replied. "But the same goes for what I told you about the bachelor party; you can't tell anyone about that, either."

She nodded and wiped water from her eyes.

"I know."

Apartment bathtubs, shower curtain or no, are really not meant for two people. Awkward as it was, I managed to finish in the shower and left her to work the conditioner into and out of her hair.

Twenty minutes later, clad in nothing more than a pair of boxers, I had breakfast ready, and I smiled as both women stumbled into the kitchen.

Meghan looked like she was well on her way to recovering from the night before; Jen looked like she was still half-asleep, my shirt from the night before all that was covering her body.

"Coffee..." she said as she reached for the steaming mug sitting in front of me.

"I gotta go," Meghan said, pulling a comb through her still wet hair. "I'm not finished packing; I've still gotta drop by the office, and..."

"Forget the office," Jen said. "You're on vacation, and you're getting married."

"I know, but..."

"It'll keep until you get back," Jen said. "Allyson has everything covered."

Meghan's expression was nervous skepticism, and she bit her lip.

"There is no point in going to the office," Jen said. "She said she's got everything handled, to enjoy our time off, and she'd see us down in Corpus. I'm not even going in today."

"You're not?"

Jen took another sip of coffee and shook her head.

"We'll probably lay around here a bit this morning, then I'll finish packing and we'll leave sometime around lunch."

"So, does that mean we can do dinner? The four of us? Five if Kris makes it?"

"Four? Is that including Denny?"

Meghan bit her lip again and nodded.

Jen looked at me, sighed and nodded. "Yeah, we can do that."

Meghan smiled and sighed. "You guys are the best."

She hugged Jen and kissed her, then turned to me.

Meghan swept her arms around my neck and hugged me as tight as she ever had, and then she kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Thanks for last night," she said. "The guilt's killing me right now, but I really needed it."

"You're welcome, I guess?"

Meghan smiled at me, kissed me on the cheek again and headed for the door.

Jen closed it behind her and locked it, and then stretched, my shirt rising and exposing her lower body, smiling when she noticed me looking at her.

"I'm gonna go get in the shower," she said. "And then I need to finish packing."

"Sounds like a plan," I said.

She left the bathroom door open, and I heard her when she stepped into the shower as well as when she stepped out, and it was only a couple of minutes later when she came walking out of the bathroom, her towel held loosely in front of her body as she continued to dry herself.

"I can't believe she's still planning on going through with it," she said, dabbing at water on her shoulder.

"Well, hearing something's going on isn't the same as actually seeing it, and you know what they say about love being blind."

"Doesn't mean she's gotta roll around in it," Jen said, turning to head for the bedroom.

"I know," I replied, following her, "but we can't make the decision for her."

Jen dropped her towel and flopped onto the bed, her wet hair splaying out all about her head.

"Nice," I said. My eyes wandered up her spread legs to the smooth skin of her shapely, seductive ass and her freshly shorn pussy lips, just peeking out from between her parted thighs. "I like."

She smiled as she rolled onto her side and bent her knee, opening herself to my unobstructed view.

"I know you were hard when you got up this morning," she said, drawing a finger in between her soft, pink vaginal lips, "and I know the two of you didn't do anything about it in the shower."

"You heard all that?"

Jen giggled and nodded.

"I'm glad I was laying down, because I think I'd have fallen out if I'd seen her walk in and cop a squat to pee with you in the shower. I don't even do that!"

I shook my head as I walked to the edge of the bed and pushed my boxers down, freeing my erection.

"You're still wet," I said, brushing droplets of water from her shin.

"I'm wet here, too," she said, rolling onto her back, sliding fingers between her legs and spreading her pussy lips apart.

I kicked my boxers free and fell against the bed, catching her thighs in my hands as she squealed.

"Mmmm... nice and fresh," I said as I buried my face between her legs. I stuck my tongue out and lapped at her gently. "I could do this all day."

"Mmmm..." Jen sighed and shifted beneath me, spreading her legs a little more and pushing her fingers into my hair. "And I'd let you if we didn't have to get on the road. Ohhh..."

I alternated licking at and kissing Jen's swollen folds, lapping at her cunt juice until she urged me against her, and I opened my mouth wide, brushing her clit with my lip as I slid my tongue in between her sodden lips.

"Ohhh... gawd... ohhh..." Jen's thighs clenched and she began to pant and grab at the sheets.

"Ohhhgawd, I want you to fuck me..."

I raised up and gazed at her heaving chest and Jen rolled over, her arms leaden as she moved. I crawled onto the bed as she shoved her legs apart again, and I crawled in between her splayed thighs, my cock pointing down at her.

I slid my hands up her legs, squeezing her ass, pulling her to me as I fell upon her, and I felt her writhe beneath me, grabbing my cock and pulling it into her sodden hole.

"Ohhh... ohhh, yesss... you feel so good, baby... ohhh, fuck me..."

I braced myself against the mattress and began to thrust in and out of her as she lay there gasping and clawing at the sheets.

"Ohmigod... ohhh... Kyhl... Kyhl... I'm... I'm gonna cum again..."

I erupted inside her, coating her walls with my semen for the second time in less than twelve hours.

"Ohhh..." Louder than usual.

I collapsed against her and rolled onto my side, still holding her, still inside her and I thrust into her short and ragged a few more times, emptying my sperm into her.

She grabbed at me, pulling my arm around her and pressing my hand against her breast.

"Ohmigod but that was good," she said, still gasping for breath.

"It was, wasn't it?"

She nodded and pulled my hand up to her lips to kiss it, then pressed it to her breast again.

We lay there recovering, and before we knew it, we'd been asleep for more than an hour.

We got up, showered again, and finished packing. I carried our bags to the car while she got dressed, and opting to grab lunch on the road, we were ready to go.

As we were walking to the car, we passed Mrs. Collins, who was coming back from getting her mail.

"Well, now!" She stopped and grabbed both of us by the arm. "I know you're both having a fantastic day, now aren't you?"

Jen looked at me, her expression declaring she had no idea what her neighbor was referring to.

"And you had a pretty good night last night, too."

"I'm not sure I know what you're talking about, Mrs. Collins," Jen said.

"Oh, sweetie, you know exactly what I'm talking about." She leaned in between us so she could speak in a softer voice. "The walls are only a little thicker than paper, dear. Only a little thicker." She held her hand up, thumb and index finger spaced maybe a quarter inch apart.

Jen's mouth dropped open and her face turned red as she caught her breath and looked at me.

"Mrs. Collins,... I am so sorry," Jen said. "I had no idea we were that loud."

There hadn't been any music, so all three of us knew exactly what she was referring to.

"Oh, sweetheart," Mrs. Collins said, tapping us both on the arm. "Don't you worry about it even one bit. You just reminded me of the best reason for keeping a good man around."

She smiled up at me and then leaned over to Jen. "And I'd keep him around, from the sound of things."

Jen laughed and covered her mouth.

"I will, Mrs. Collins, I will."

"Permanently, would be my suggestion," she said, "but I'm just an old woman who remembers what it's like to have a good man around all the time. Why if I was forty years younger, I'd... oh don't listen to me... You two have a safe trip and take care of each other."

"Thank you, Mrs. Collins, we will."

Jen bit her lip all the way to the car and then she laughed.

"I'll bet she was pretty wild when she was younger," Jen said.

"I'll bet you're right." I tossed the last of our bags into the car.

"God only knows what she thinks of me now," Jen said as she buckled her seatbelt.

I grabbed Jen's hand up in mine and kissed it.

"I'm pretty sure she thinks you and your boyfriend are really in love with each other and managed to do a pretty good job of expressing it."

"Maybe you're right," Jen said, pulling my hand back to her and kissing it as she laced our fingers together.

"How am I supposed to drive?" I asked.

Jen giggled. "With your eyes on the road."

It took us a little over four hours to get there; we won't discuss how fast I drove, and when we pulled into the hotel parking lot, Jen practically burst from her seatbelt waving at someone I clearly didn't recognize.

"Who's that?" I asked, turning my head and trying to see while still trying to park the car.

"Kris," Jen replied, turning her head the other direction to maintain her view as we slid into a parking spot. "Meghan's little sister. Her Maid of Honor."

"Ahhh."

In spite of how excited she clearly was to see Kris, Jen waited on me and slid her hand in mine as we walked toward the hotel.

There was something familiar about her and then it hit me.

We'd met one weekend way back when, while Meg and I were dating. Meghan was put out over her little sister's visit, because it meant she couldn't crash at my apartment with me. The three of us had gone to dinner and a movie, and Kris had watched about as surreptitiously as a younger sibling could as I'd kissed Meg goodnight.

The only question now was did Kris remember? If she did, things were going to get interesting fast.

Jen pulled her hand from mine a moment later and I watched as she and Meghan's little sister hugged like the long lost almost-sisters they were.

And I took a really deep breath, forcing a smile and trying not to appear guilty.

"This must be Kyhl," Kris said, pulling away from Jen to hug me. She swept her arms around my neck and hugged me tight and kissed me on the cheek like we were long lost friends that hadn't seen each other in years.

She was every bit as cute and adorable as she had been back then, but a lot more so; age had brought maturity, which had fostered confidence she didn't possess as a high school junior. Kris was an attractive young woman, and if Rick hadn't met her yet, I knew he'd quickly be on the prowl.

"I've heard so much about you I feel like I already know you," she said, letting her hands slide down my arms as we broke our embrace.

"It's great to meet you," I said.

The true test of a lie is when you tell it to someone who knows better. And Kris knew better.

If she thought about, anyway.

Thirty minutes later, we were checked in and looking out at the ocean from our third floor balcony.

"This room is awesome," Jen said, peering over the balcony wall. "And I love the view from up here."

"You should see the room Meg and I are sharing," Kris said. "The balcony is huge. Wait until it gets dark, though."

Jen swept her hair back and leaned back. "Why? What happens when it gets dark?"

"They have these blue lights that light up the big ship anchored over there. It's like it glows in the dark."

The big ship was a mammoth aircraft carrier, and it had more than a dozen planes on the flight deck.

Jen stared at it. "Does it glow all night long?"

"No," Kris said, sweeping hair out of her own face. "They said the lights burn until midnight and then they cut them off."

"I wanna go for a walk on the beach." Jen said, grabbing my hand. "When is Meghan supposed to get here?" Jen asked as we closed the door behind us.

"I don't know," Kris said, looking at her phone. "She called earlier and said something about a fight she and Denny were having. She sounded kind of upset."

Jen and I looked at each other.

"Hopefully it was nothing. I know she's really nervous," Jen said as we stepped off the elevator. "Maybe she'll be here in a bit and we can all go to dinner."

"Okay. You've got my number, right?"

Jen nodded and slid her hand into mine and we stepped out the back door of the hotel onto a sweeping deck, and then onto the sand that covered seemingly every square foot of space between us and the water. Only a few concrete tables and a swing-set off in the distance broke up the sea of dusty brown, and dozens of people, though not as many as you might have thought, teemed on the beach, digging in the sand and playing in the water. We slowly plodded through the shifting sand until our feet were striking the surf soaked edge of the beach.

Waves lapping at our feet, we began strolling away from the hotel, the huge aircraft carrier behind us.

"Do you think she said anything to him about last night?" I asked.

"With Denny, there's no telling. I'd be willing to lay money that she asked him to go to dinner, without his buds in attendance, and that's what they fought about."

"You know we have something else to worry about."

"What?"

"Remember the weekend Kris came to spend with Meg when you guys were freshmen?"

Jen stopped and looked at me, her eyes going wide.

"Oh, fuck." She looked back toward the hotel and then back at me, slowly shaking her head, and she bit at her lip. "I don't think she remembers. She'd have said something."

"We've got a lot of weekend and wedding ahead of us."

Jen raked her hand through her hair and nodded. "I think we'll be alright, though."

We started walking again and Jen's grip on my hand tightened.

"Did you meet her parents?"

"I don't think so," I replied. "I think Parent's Weekend was before we started dating."

We'd invested a lot of time and energy in building this, to say nothing of the relationship that had bloomed as a result of Jen's plan; the idea that it could suddenly fall apart because of something so simple had never crossed our mind.

Kids darted past us screaming as they ran into the surf, and one of them almost ran into us as he ran back up onto the beach.

Jen's cell phone rang and she turned into me as she answered it.

"Hello?" Jen looked at me and mouthed Meghan's name. "Well, it's about time... we're quite a ways down the beach from the hotel right now... Okay... We'll see you in a few minutes."

She hung up and looked at me.

"Still game for going to dinner with Meg and the man-whore?"

I laughed as we turned around and started back for the hotel. "Sure. Why not?"

We took quick showers and changed clothes, and thirty minutes later, we headed to dinner.

Dinner was an event. Never mind how calm and polite Denny and Meg were, the unspoken tension was undeniable as we sat down.

Kris had joined us, and all was going smoothly enough until the women excused themselves to the ladies room.

Denny watched them walk away nervously and then looked over at me.

"You didn't say anything about the party did you?"

"What was I going to say? 'Nope, your fiancé stayed sober but last I saw he was banging the hell out of a hooker?'"

"Listen, Kyhl..."

"No. You listen. I've known Meghan for a long time. She's like a sister to me. You're not well on your way to hurting her, you're already doing it."

"You don't understand, man. We're talking marriage here."

"I know. You're the reason I'm here; for your wedding Saturday."

He nodded. "And that makes it a forever thing. Forever."

"I know."

He sat there and looked at me.

"You don't get it, do you?"

"What don't I get?" I asked. "Because I get it that she loves you and that it's like you're sticking her with a knife every time you push her away or every time you mention this other woman... what's her name, Debbie?"

Denny clenched his teeth.

"She loves you, and she's as committed to you as she can be, but it's like you just don't care. And you sure don't care about being loyal or faithful to her..."

"You ever cheat on Jenifer?"

No. As twisted as it sounds, my sister sanctioned me doing your fiancé because you wouldn't take care of her.

"No."

Denny clenched his teeth and looked away.

"No. Of course not," he said. "You've got no idea what it's like to realize you're only ever going to sleep with one person for the rest of..."

"So don't get married," I said. "Because that's part of it."

"Forget it," he said, looking away and waving a hand. "Just forget it."

I couldn't just forget it, but I did have to leave it alone, because just then we both saw the women returning to the table.

Kris seemed oblivious, but Jen and Meghan both noted a change in the mood at the table.

The rest of the meal passed calmly, but Denny and I both gave each other cautionary looks on the way back to the hotel.

As we walked through the lobby, we could hear music coming from the bar, and before I could say no, Jen had dragged me onto the hardwood section that almost passed for a dance floor. She pulled herself to me and laid her head on my shoulder as I swept her into my arms, and we slowly began to move with the music.

We danced through the next song, and as it faded out, Jen leaned up and kissed me.

"Hey," Kris said, walking up and grabbing Jen's hand. "I've got your dress in our room. Come try it on."

"Now?"

"Yeah. I want to make sure there aren't any other problems with it."

"You're just now trying on your bridesmaid's dress?" I asked as she started to walk off.

Jen looked back and shook her head. "No, it needed some fitting. Meet me upstairs in a bit?"

I nodded and watched them walk away.

In the back corner of the bar, a baseball game was on the big screen. I'm not that big a fan unless the Tigers are playing, but I had nothing else to do, so I went to check it out.