My Sister's Deception Ch. 07

Story Info
You never know what's going to happen after dark.
8.2k words
4.77
95.3k
110

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday started out late and lazy. We woke up with the sun beaming in on us, and still sticky and messy from fucking as we went to sleep, we made our way to the shower.

I washed Jen's hair for her, and then I sat behind her on the balcony and brushed her hair as it dried, both of us naked. It was almost eleven o'clock when we heard a knock at the door.

I threw some shorts on as Jen stood and looked out over the balcony.

Kris, sun glasses glued to her face in defense against the bright sunlight, slowly entered our room and, almost as though she were in shock, stuttered through reminding Jen they were supposed to go and get mani-pedis.

Thirty minutes later, Jen headed downstairs with Kris and Meghan, and I found myself tagging along with Meghan's dad on an impromptu sight-seeing tour to the aircraft carrier. Denny was nowhere to be seen.

"You ever serve?" Robert asked as we walked up the long ramp leading to the ship.

"No, sir. I've just always been fascinated by the planes."

I found out he'd received an ROTC commission and served six years in the navy. In the next three hours, I learned more than I thought I wanted to know about World War II, naval aviation and the USS Lexington. That was the name of the carrier, and that was the first war she'd fought in.

We wandered through part of the berthing area, where men had lived packed like sardines, past a small barber shop and dental treatment area, and by the time we were done wandering, I was more than amazed that hundreds of men had called this ship home for months at a time, to say nothing of the fact that it had been a floating airport. It had been built when everything we flew was propeller driven; the handful of jets parked on the flight deck illustrated just how 'small' this big ship actually was.

On the back of the ship, on a shaded deck he called the fantail, there were tables from another carrier, the Saratoga, and we leaned against the railing looking down into the water at the teeming host of jellyfish floating in the water.

"Well, I don't know about you," Robert said, "but I'm hungry. You want to grab lunch here?"

I followed his gaze back inside to the small food court set-up that offered typical concession booth cuisine; the food was fairly reasonably priced, but nothing to get excited about.

"Or, we can go to this spot back by the hotel."

"Which one?"

"Blackbeard's. Seafood. There's no shortage of seafood places here, but they're just a short walk away. I'm buyin'."

Several minutes later, we were nursing glasses of iced tea and waiting on platters of fried shrimp, scampi and calamari.

"Meghan tells me she's known you almost as long as she's known Jenifer." Robert squeezed another slice of lemon into his tea.

"Yes, sir. I met both of them when they were freshmen."

"Kind of odd to know and be involved with a woman that long and not have a more substantial relationship, don't you think?"

"Well, sir, Jen and I didn't really date when she was in college, and she got married to someone else after she graduated. We just happened to bump into one another a couple of years ago, one thing led to another, and..."

That was the story, wasn't it?

Robert nodded. That was the story. And he believed it.

"Well, I know Meghan loves both of you a great deal, and it means a lot to have you here this weekend."

"We wouldn't miss this for the world, sir."

We finally finished lunchd and headed back to the hotel. There wasn't a lot of time left before the rehearsal. I had nowhere to be and lots of time to get there; Robert, on the other hand, had a nervous bride-daughter and wife to shepherd.

He got off on the second floor; I went on to the third, and when I closed the door to my room behind me, the bathroom door opened.

"Ohhh... come feel."

Jen grabbed my hand and led me to the bed, almost running, her towel sliding from her body as she climbed onto the mattress.

She shoved a foot up at me, rubbing her soft sole of her foot against my cheek.

"Mmmm. Smooth."

"Uh-huh."

She slid her other foot up against the other side of my face and I slowly leaned forward, crawling onto the bed and thrusting my head up between her legs.

"Ahhh..." Jen giggled. "Kyhl..." And moaned as I pressed my lips against her freshly showered pussy.

"I just got out of the shower."

"I know." I lapped at her still moist folds, trying to separate her lips with my tongue.

Jen rolled away from me and curled into a ball. "I don't have time for you to do that to me right now. I've gotta be downstairs in thirty minutes."

I sighed.

"I'll make it up to you later," she said. "I promise."

"Get ready," I said, and when she bounded off the bed, I smacked her behind.

"Ow!" She snatched her towel up and bounded across the floor. "You can do more of that later, too."

A few minutes later, hair dry, make-up on, Jen stepped out of the bathroom again to get dressed.

She smiled at me and made a show of stepping into her bikini panties, and then she made sure I could see her nipples clearly displayed against the cups of her bra.

Her dress was simple, a gently gathered waist and buttoned bodice, but she looked awesome in it, and I found myself looking forward to watching her take it off later in the evening.

"Remember, we'll be done anywhere between seven-thirty and seven-forty-five," she said.

"Yes, dear," I replied.

"Don't get smart," she said, kissing me. "I love you. See you in a bit."

"I love you, too, Sis."

I looked at the clock. Time to kill and nothing to do.

An hour later, I checked my watch again as the elevator doors closed behind me. The rehearsal should be about over and we'd be ready go to dinner.

Initially, I'd planned to watch the rehearsal, but that idea had quickly been quashed. Now, with a sizeable crowd watching, I was ready to carry on with my increasingly public role as Jen's boyfriend.

I stepped off the elevator and headed for the meeting room, but when I cracked the door, the rehearsal was still going on and I got a nasty look from Denny's mother, Martha.

I quickly closed the door and walked back toward the lobby.

I stopped about halfway and looked back. If I took the right seat at the bar, I could see when they opened the doors to the meeting room.

I made my way to the bar, noticing only three other people nursing drinks. Not that odd, really; it was still pretty early.

And then, I saw her.

The redheaded woman again.

Last night, she'd worn a dark blue dress. Tonight, her dress was a dark, almost metallic red, and as fate would have it, the seat next to her was best positioned to see the meeting room door.

"If we keep meeting like this, people will talk," she said, smiling as I sat down beside her.

"As long as they don't see us walk off together, we should be okay," I replied, laughing.

I ordered a ginger ale, and looked over at her.

"You look very nice," I said.

"Why, thank you," she replied, "but I'm busy tonight."

"I wasn't..."

"I know, baby," she said, laying her hand on my arm. "I just like to flirt and tease. I know you're a one woman man."

I nodded and smiled.

We sat there, sipping our drinks and watching the TV over the bar, and finally, she looked down at her watch.

"It's about time for me to go," she said. "I've got a long night ahead of me."

"Ahhh. I see."

"Tell me something," she said, standing next to me and leaning back against the bar. "Do you and your girlfriend like late-night walks on the beach?"

I nodded.

"They are a lot of fun, aren't they?"

I nodded again and watched as she walked out of the bar.

Jen appeared a couple of minutes later and leaned up against me.

"That was pure torture," she said, sliding her arm into mine. "I'm hungry. Let's go eat."

We walked out of the bar and headed for the front of the hotel, and suddenly, Jen stopped and grabbed my arm.

"That's her."

"That's who?"

"Debbie." Jen pointed toward the counter.

Long honey blonde curls cascaded from her shoulders, and her figure was hugged like a glove by a pair of skin tight jeans and pullover, leaving nothing to imagine as to the curvature of her generous bustline.

I tugged Jen along, almost dragging her from the lobby.

"Mark my words," she said, looking back over her shoulder, "Denny is going to fuck her tonight and break Meghan's heart."

"More than he already has?"

Jen looked at me hard, but kept whatever she was thinking to herself as she got into the car.

Like the night before, there was an unspoken tension in the air between Denny and Meg, and the air of forced politeness was almost unbearable. Even the future in-laws seemed to be foundering, and the end of the meal couldn't come quite quick enough.

Back at the hotel, the desk clerk waved me down as we walked through the lobby.

"I have a message for you, Sir."

"For me?"

"Room 315?"

"Yeah."

He handed me the envelope, marked simply '315-Kyhl'.

I flipped it over to open it; ruby red lips were pressed across the seal.

"Hmmm," Jen said, laying her chin on my shoulder. "I wonder who that's from."

I opened the envelope and pulled out a single piece of folded paper from one of the complimentary hotel notepads.

'You and Jen should really go for a stroll tonight, say between ten and midnight... head out back and hang a left... walk along the back of the hotel as you head for the beach... I promise it'll be breathtaking. C.'

"Who is 'C'?" Jen asked, looking up at me.

"A woman I met; she asked if we liked to go for late-night walks."

"And she thinks we should go for one..." Jen checked her watch. "... here in thirty minutes?"

"Roughly, yeah."

"What aren't you telling me?"

"I met a woman at the bar, we got to talking; she asked if you and l liked to go for late-night walks..."

"Uh-huh."

Suspicion aroused.

"Would you be terribly distraught if Meghan came with? She and Denny kissed goodnight at the restaurant; they won't see each other again until the wedding."

"That'll be fine."

I looked at my watch. Nine-thirty.

"Wanna dance?" Jen asked. "I know I can talk her into coming back downstairs to dance, and then we can go for a walk."

"Dancing with the two of you is dangerous."

Jen giggled as she dialed the phone. "Scared?"

I nodded. "I probably should be."

"Yep," she replied, taking my hand and dragging me toward the bar. "You probably should be."

Meghan joined us thirty minutes later, and the dance floor was much tamer than the club had been weeks earlier.

After an hour, it was easy to see Meghan was running out of gas and she told us she was heading to bed.

"It's going to be a long day tomorrow, and I'm exhausted."

"We were actually hoping you'd go for a walk with us," Jen said.

Meghan laughed and leaned against Jen. "Jen, I'm exhausted."

Jen looked at me and laughed. "I know, but this will be the last chance the three of us have to spend time together before you get married."

"We just want you to go for a walk with us and enjoy the night air a bit," I said, taking her hand in mine.

"A walk on the beach? Just the three of us?"

I nodded.

"Okay," Meghan said, and then she smiled. "I do kind of like the idea of going for a walk."

We kicked off our shoes outside on the back deck, and holding their hands, I led the way off of the deck, skirting the backside of the building just like Carrie had suggested.

The rooms on the first floor, like those upstairs, had sliding glass doors that opened to the outside. Unlike the rooms upstairs, they did not have balconies, but instead had small patios with covered tables and chairs. Most of the rooms still had lights on, with curtains drawn, but a couple of rooms had the curtains open enough to see in.

The first had a pay-per-view movie playing.

The second...

"Ohhh..." Jen froze, her hand gripping mine tighter.

Meghan's gaze followed Jen's pointing finger and her fingers fell from mine.

"Ohmigod..."

Two lamps provided all the light that we needed in order to see exactly what was going on.

"Ohmigod..." Meghan brought a hand up to cover her mouth.

Behind the closed glass of the sliding door, Denny lay on the bed, naked, his cock erect and jutting upward, gently caressed by two women, one with honey blonde curls and large breasts, the other a suddenly familiar bombshell blonde with a delightfully curved ass; Debbie and Daisy.

"Ohhh... ohmigod..."

"Meghan..." Jen let go of my hand and reached for her.

And the three of us watched as the women slowly each took a turn swallowing his swollen penis into her mouth.

"Ohmigod... this can't be happening..."

"Meg, honey, come back inside with me; you don't need to see this." Jen shot me a nasty look, as though I'd planned the whole thing.

"This can't be happening... I'm getting married tomorrow..." She fought back against Jen. She did need to see this.

The women shifted position on the bed, and Denny slowly stroked his cock as the two women kissed, and then Daisy's lips were traveling down Debbie's body, and she arched her back and we could almost hear her moan when Daisy suckled her tits.

"I'm getting married tomorrow..."

Tears were flowing now, drops staining Meghan's face and falling onto her dress.

Denny sat up and ran his hand up between Debbie's legs; his finger diddled her swollen pussy lips, and she smiled at him.

Daisy pulled back and Debbie turned to face Denny, who fell back against the bed, and slowly, Debbie crawled forward.

"No..." Meghan's voice was tortured.

Debbie straddled Denny and took his cock in her hand.

"No..." Her breath was deep and ragged, and I thought she might start hyperventilating.

Debbie aimed his cock up between her legs and impaled herself.

Meghan dashed onto the porch and began slapping her hands against the glass.

"Denny!"

All three of the people in the room jumped as though ice water had been poured on them.

"You bastard! You motherfucker! Open this fucking door!"

Jen and I were right behind her, trying to pull her back, inside the room, Daisy had vanished from sight. Denny all but threw Debbie from on top of him, and as quickly as he could, he dashed to the sliding door and pulled the curtain.

"I'm not leaving! I'm not going away! Open this door, you motherfucker!"

"Come on, Meghan, we need to go."

Curtains were being pulled back, and we were beginning to draw a crowd. Not good.

Meghan suddenly bolted for the deck, and we raced to catch up to her.

She bypassed our jumbled shoes and raced past a small throng of onlookers who'd been headed outside to see what was going on.

She dashed down the hall, past the elevators and skidded to a stop in front of Denny's hotel room door, where she immediately began pounding the door again.

"Open up, goddamnit...," Meghan shouted. She didn't care who heard her. "I know you're in there... your dick is still hard from trying to fuck that whore..."

So much for not drawing a crowd; at least a half dozen doors opened up, and the hotel night manager suddenly appeared.

"Miss,..."

She pounded on the door again.

"Open the fucking door, Denny!"

"Miss, if you don't calm down and tell me what's going on, I'm going to have to call the police."

"Call the fucking police!" Meghan said, spinning around, head in her hands. "Call the fucking cops! My fiancé is in there fucking another woman. For all I know..." Meghan rushed the door and began hitting it again. "... he's fucking a fucking prostitute."

"I'm calling the police." The night manager stepped back and dialed 911 on his cell phone as Meghan continued to pound on the door.

The door cracked open and Denny peered out, his eyes widening when he saw how many people were starting to gather.

"What are you doing?" he asked, opening the door a little wider.

That was a mistake.

Meghan shoved the door with everything she was worth, and being totally pissed off made all the difference.

Denny, clad only in shorts, stumbled backward, hitting the wall, and before he could recover, Meghan had closed the distance.

Her hand landed flat against his face with a smack loud enough to be heard clearly in the hall.

"Unnnhh!"

Denny folded like a lawnchair at the waist, a hand going between his legs as he groaned.

A shadow moved across the room; Debbie. She moved into view again; she was wearing panties and Denny's not quite buttoned shirt.

Meghan picked up a shoe and threw it at her, and Debbie squealed.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Meghan's dad pushed his way into the room.

"She..." Denny coughed and tried to stand up as he pointed at Meghan. "She is fucking out of control."

Robert looked at his eldest daughter.

"Daddy, he was fucking her." Meghan's glare and pointed finger should have been enough to draw blood. "She and another woman were in here giving him a blowjob and then she started fucking him."

"Another woman?"

"The police are on their way," the night manager said, leaning in. "I'd suggest you all leave immediately, or I can promise someone is going to jail."

I'd never seen Meghan mad enough that her nostrils were flaring, but they were now. Her father slowly steered her toward the door.

"Sweetheart, if any of this is true..."

"It's true, Daddy. I'm not making it up. I saw it."

"She's fucking crazy," Denny said, standing a little straighter.

"Then what's she doing in your room not even half-dressed?" Jen's finger took the place of Meghan's as she pointed to a cowering Debbie, who was trying to huddle out of sight.

Robert pushed Meghan away from the door and turned to face Denny.

"You care to answer that?" he asked, glaring at his once-upon-a-time future son-in-law.

"I don't have to explain myself to you," he replied, coughing again.

"Explain it to me, then." Vince. Denny's father.

A murmuring of voices behind us; we turned to see a pair of Corpus Christi's finest strolling toward us, one of them a woman. And behind them, walking serenely in the open sans blonde wig, was Carrie, clad not in her stunning red dress, but in a simple t-shirt and shorts, gym bag slung over her shoulder.

There was something different in her expression this time; and her lips broke upward into the weakest of smiles before she raised a silent finger to her lips and stepped onto the elevator.

And standing almost unseen in the background was another woman who looked familiar. Long red hair; shapely, graceful figure.

Allyson. From Jen's office. And doing everything she could to see what was going on without being seen.

I turned my attention back to the gathering before me; she was no different than any of the other onlookers; everybody loves having a ringside seat at a train-wreck.

Less than a minute after they arrived, the police had sent just about everybody scurrying back to their rooms.

That left the prospective parents-in-law, Denny, Debbie, Jen and me.

Denny attempted to assume the role of victim and immediately grew silent as Jen recounted what had taken place.

"So where is Meghan now?" the officer asked, looking around.

That was a good question. She'd vanished, and none of us had a clue where she'd gone. Both mothers had moved in closer, too, and now you could see it in his eyes; Denny felt rightfully surrounded.

"You gonna arrest her?" Denny asked.

"Do you really want to press charges?" the officer asked. "Because if you want to make a night out of this, I can take all three of you downtown."

"What did I do?" Debbie asked. She'd finally pulled on her jeans, but she still looked woefully out of place.

"The hotel manager heard someone say something about a prostitute," the first officer said, looking at the two of them. "That would imply your guilt in solicitation, and yours in pandering."

"I am not a hooker," she replied, suddenly indignant.