My Sister's Deception Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers dug into my scalp, urging me against her. Her pleasure was almost painful.

"I... I hate you..."

I raised up.

"You... hate me?"

She shook her head and looked down at me as she panted.

"Not like that. I told you when you started how this would end, didn't I?"

I shook my head.

"I did, too," she said. "I told you we'd end up fucking."

"But... we're not..."

She shook her head. "Not yet. But I want to. I want to come with you inside me."

I raised up and Jen rolled away from me.

"Lay down; I wanna ride you."

I flopped down on my back as Jen spun around, and then I watched as she pulled her hair back and took my cock into her open mouth.

Being inside her mouth was like heaven.

She wasn't trying to make me come; just teasing me, her hand sliding in between my thighs, fingertips tickling my balls as she pillowed the head of my penis on her tongue.

And then she impaled her mouth on my cock, taking the head deep inside, until it felt like the head was almost into the back of her throat.

I gasped, and then she did, too, as my cock fell from her lips.

She laid her head against me and slowly ran her hand up and down the length of my shaft.

"When I got married, I remember mom telling me the way a woman kept her man happy was to be a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom."

"Jen..."

She looked up at me as the heel of her hand swept over the throbbing head of my penis.

"Do you think I can make you happy? Do you think you can be happy with me?"

I nodded and brushed my fingers alongside her face as she continued to stroke my cock, and then she descended on me again, swallowing me until it felt like the head was almost in the opening of her throat again, and then pulling away from me, gasping for breath again as she crawled to her knees and straddled me.

"If I didn't want you to come inside me so bad, I'd let you come in my mouth."

Jen's lips melted against mine and she pressed her tongue inside my mouth; I could taste myself on her tongue.

And then she was grabbing my cock, pressing me up against the sodden folds of her pussy; grinding, splitting herself against the swollen head of my penis.

She pulled her lips from mine as she rolled her hips, sliding against my turgid shaft.

"Tell me you love me."

I looked up at her; her eyes were wet, almost to tears.

"Tell me you love me, and that you want to make love to me."

I nodded.

"Tell me you want to make love to me and hold onto me forever."

I nodded again.

"I love you, Sis. More than anything."

Jen shifted against me and the head of my penis slid into her; she rolled her hips again and impaled herself on my cock, sighing as she settled against me.

"Tell me again."

I grabbed her by the hips as her legs flexed against me; I could feel her squeezing me, milking me as she took me into her depths.

"I love you, Sis. I want to make love to you and I don't ever want to let you go."

"Uh huh..." Jen swallowed hard as she ground against me.

I could feel my balls beginning to tighten.

"I want to make love to you..."

She gasped as she pulled herself up, not quite off of my cock just the head of my penis still inside her.

She impaled herself again and I felt the head of my cock begin to tingle.

"And to have you...."

"Ohgodyes..." Jen thrust herself down against me and moaned as she flexed her cunt against my throbbing member. "Ohgod... Kyhl... I want... you to fill me... with your cum... ohhh..."

I grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her, grinding against her as she bottomed out on my cock.

"I want you... to fill me... with your cum... and... I want... you to have me... ohhh... gawd..."

Jen moaned and grabbed at me as she began to roll to the side.

"Come with me... ohhh... I'm starting to come... and I want to come with you fucking me..."

We held on to each other as she rolled off of me and onto her back, rapidly settled and then she was wriggling against me, her pussy clutching at my cock.

I raised up on my elbows, sweeping my hands up under her arms as I pulled back, almost pulling the head of my penis out of her and then pressing back in.

"Ohgodyes... ohhh... do it, Kyhl... give me your cum..."

I thrust into her again, making her moan.

"I want your cum..."

I thrust into her again; I could feel my balls beginning to tighten. "You want my cum inside you..."

"Yesss... give it all to me, baby... give it all to me..."

Jen's fingers dug into me, she closed her eyes tight and her mouth fell open as she pushed her head back into the pillow.

"Ohhh... ohhh... Kyhl..."

I grabbed her shoulders and pressed hard into her as I erupted, beginning to thrust short and ragged, sending my seed deep inside her.

Jen gasped and moaned as she climaxed against me.

And then I collapsed in her arms as she clung to me, both of us gasping.

A minute later, as both of us were catching our breath, I pushed up and rolled to the side, pulling her with me, grabbing at her ass and making sure we stayed connected.

My cock was still semi-hard inside her and Jen moaned, clawing at me, clawing at the bed and sighing as she settled against me again. I positioned myself beneath her and stroked her gently, one hand rubbing her back while the other squeezed and massaged her ass.

"Mmmm... that feels good," she said.

Jen pushed the hair out of her face and kissed me on the cheek.

I brought my hands up, captured her face in my fingers and kissed her deep, thrusting my tongue into her mouth.

Jen gasped again and clutched at me as I had my way with her mouth, consuming her lips with mine and then her tongue when she offered it to me.

Our lips parted and her head fell against my shoulder, her breath hot against my skin as my hands returned to caressing her.

"Do you have any idea what it does to me when you kiss me like that?"

"Wild crazy things?"

Her head nodded, rubbing against me.

"Makes me want to fuck you."

I laughed. "We just did that."

"Again," she said. "It makes me want to fuck you again."

I laughed again and she pushed up to look at me.

"You think I'm kidding."

I looked back at her and shook my head.

"But I'm not," she said. "I'm completely serious."

"Okay."

Jen shifted against me, exerting just enough downward pressure with her body to remind both of us that I was still inside her, and then she swept her hair to the side.

"I'm notching this in the 'make-up sex' column."

"The 'make-up sex' column? We didn't have a fight to make up over. Or did I miss something?"

Jen smiled, giggled and kissed me.

"We didn't have a fight, but I felt anything but close to you when we got back here and you refused to let me stay that way. You pulled, poked and prodded at me..."

"Poked?" I asked, rocking my hips enough to make like I was thrusting into her again.

Jen giggled and kissed me again.

"Nudged. Is nudged better? The point is, when we got back here, the last thing I felt was a union between us, and now..."

"Everything's better?"

Jen bit at her lip and half-nodded her head. "I know the last few minutes don't really solve anything as far as forces outside this room are concerned, but I feel like we just recommitted ourselves to one another."

I nodded.

"I love you, Sis. You know that."

She smiled and nodded.

"I love hearing you say it, though. Don't ever stop saying it."

"I won't," I said, pulling her to me and kissing her again.

"And don't stop kissing me."

Jen kissed me back as she writhed against me, and then she giggled.

"I can feel your cum starting to ooze out of me."

"You can?"

She giggled again and nodded as she rubbed her legs against me.

"If I don't do something about it, we're going to have a serious wet spot in the bed."

I grabbed at her as she started to move.

"So we make a wet spot; we'll put a towel over it later."

She looked down at me as I held her by her hips. She smiled.

"So you want me to lay here with you and ooze out all over you?"

I nodded, pressed my head up and kissed her.

"Okay."

Jen giggled again as she kissed me back, and then she was twisting her torso away from me as her feet pushed against my legs.

"Lemme grab the covers, though," she said. "I'm starting to get cold."

I held on to her as she grabbed at the blanket and pulled it up over us.

Cloth shrouded our bodies, covering up over our shoulders as she settled against me once more, and Jen kissed me again.

"You know if you get hard inside me again..."

"I'll just add to the ooze."

Jen squeezed her eyes closed and shook her head.

"That just sounds gross," she replied.

She kissed me again.

"But I like it."

Jen laid her head against my shoulder and sighed as I began to run my hands up and down her body again.

"And that's another thing," she said.

"What's that?"

"Don't ever stop touching me. I love it when you touch me; I like the feel of your fingers on my skin."

"I won't, Sis. I'll never stop touching you, kissing you or loving you."

"Never?"

There was a soft, somber hopefulness in her question.

"Never."

I felt the breath of her content sigh flood over me as her fingers curled, gently raking my skin. I grabbed handfuls of her ass cheeks into both hands and squeezed.

Jen moaned gently and then I released my hold, sweeping my hands up her back and embracing her.

We drifted off to sleep nestled together like that, and at some point -- I have no idea when, we separated.

I only vaguely remember feeling a wet spot in the bed.

All I know is we woke up the next morning spooned together, her hand atop mine as I cupped her breast.

*

More coming soon...

12