My Sister's Gangbang Pt. 02

Story Info
Sister gets an unforgettable birthday gift.
7.4k words
4.59
253.9k
201

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: The Gift

This is a follow up from a previously submitted story. It is recommended (but not necessary) to read that story first in order to understand the actual relationships between the people involved. I hope you enjoy this one.

*

Chapter One

I had been surfing for a while on the Internet looking for a gift for my sister Kelly. I was running out of time to set the whole thing up since her birthday was closing in. I knew exactly what I was looking for but it wasn't something easy to find. In addition to that, I wasn't able to concentrate given the fact that my other sister, Tracy, was below the desk giving me one of her delightful blowjobs. She knew how to drive a man crazy using her mouth and she always liked to take her time, patiently and skillfully. She could take a whole dick in her mouth and keep it there for long moments as she massages to base of the shaft with her tongue. I could feel her warmth all along my cock and just as I though I found what I was looking for on the net, I couldn't hold any longer and blasted my sperm down her throat.

Tracy's obsession for sperm became evident in the previous weeks, so when she felt the hot cream pouring in, she almost had an orgasm herself. She squealed mutedly as my dick filled her mouth and my balls contracted over and over. I must have squirted five or six big loads of fluid before I was finally done. She pulled back slowly and after a long intake of air, she looked up at me with a playful expression and asked,

"Did you find it yet?"

"I think so... look at this," I answered.

She moved from below the desk, sitting on my leg, and looked at the screen.

Then I started reading: "We are recruiting today! Are you a hot woman? Are you up for a gangbang? Call us now and get paid thousands of dollars in one day..."

"Wait," Tracy interrupted me, "does this mean that we don't have to pay for it?"

"No silly" I said "this mean that they are going to pay us".

"Wow! This is the best birthday present I'd ever given to someone," Tracy said laughing.

"You are so cheap!" I responded.

"Well... since we have already found Kelly's gift, can we move over to the bed now?" Tracy said with a grin on her face.

I kissed her roughly and squeezed one of her breasts. She moaned, sticking her tongue in my mouth.

I stood up lifting her with me, walked over to the bed and threw her flat on her back. Tracy was wearing a short skirt that rolled up to her belly. I reached out, reaped her panties off and dove between her legs.

"Ohh god!! Yess Mark!! Eat me!!" she screamed.

Her pussy was already dripping wet and I easily slipped two fingers in her love tunnel while I nibbled on her sensitive clit with my lips and teeth. Tracy was squirming over the bed, waving her hips up and down while she pressed my head hard against her crotch with both hands. It took only a few minutes before my sister's whole body started to spasm uncontrollably as she reached a strong climax. My head was trapped between her shaking legs while her orgasm faded slowly until she was just lying still on the bed with a look of satisfaction on her face.

By then, I was hard as a rock again and I had no intentions of stopping the sex session. I turned her over, face down, and climbed on top of her. I aimed my dick to her anus and pushed slowly. Tracy gasped as she felt the head of my dick past her tight sphincter. I pushed a little further and she lifted her head from the bed with a loud sigh. I pulled back and then pushed in again, inching deeper every time until my balls were resting on her rounded asscheeks. I started to pump her, finding less resistance with every stroke as her anus adjusted to the girth of my cock. Her panting increased and soon after, she was thrusting back at my shaft. I moved my arms underneath her chest and rested my upper body on top of hers. This way I was able to stroke her ass faster, smashing down with my full weight.

"Ohh... ye...sss!! Fuck... meee!!" Tracy yelled.

I impaled her anus wildly; crushing her body against the bed and making her clit rub on the rugged bed covers, which made her scream even harder with ecstasy. Suddenly, almost without a warning, I empty my balls inside of her bowels. Hot cum spurted in her ravished cavity, filling it rapidly. This must have taken my sister over the edge too because, just as I finished, she clenched my dick with her rectal muscles and exploded in her second orgasm of the night. She was gulping for air, shaking with me on top of her. I love to make my sister cum; some girls have almost imperceptible orgasms but not Tracy, she trembles so hard that is especially evident when she reaches her peak. Then, it was all over, at least for the night.

* * *

Since my last 'fake birthday' party, when my work friends banged my sisters, Kelly had been insisting to organize another party. I was reluctant to do so because it was too soon and we had to be careful about anyone finding out about us. I wouldn't be good that my relatives or neighbors discover that I was setting up gangbangs with my own sisters. After thinking about it for a while, I decided to do the 'party' away from home, where no one knew us and where we could be free to do whatever we wanted. Thinking a little further; if I was going to set up a gangbang with strangers, why not use the help of experts. The adult film industry.

* * *

I got off the bed and walked to the desk to write down the phone number of the advertisement displayed on the computer screen. Looking over my shoulder, I watched my sister lying naked, resting on the bed. She looked so beautiful. I was so damned lucky.

I went back to join her and catch some sleep.

Chapter two

Since the day I took the first photo session with Kelly until today, my little sister had discovered a whole new world of pleasure. When I am not home, my sisters spend a lot of time together sharing everything, from a simple bubble bath to an extensive use of sexual toys that they had bought in the past few weeks. Sometimes, when I arrive home, Tracy is so spent from their lesbian sessions that she doesn't want to know anything about sex for the rest of the night. But Kelly... she is another story. Kelly is always ready for more and she has so much energy that never ceases to amuse me.

My sisters and I have had the occasional sex with other people but nothing out of the ordinary. I had been screwing a voluptuous secretary at work and my sisters change boyfriends every week in college, but our best sex is with each other. I think that is the reason we get along so well; much better than other families. Every time a fight is in order, we jumped on top of each other and fucked our brains out, and by the time we are finish, we can't even remember what we were fighting about.

For obvious reasons, we don't have guests at home very often, but lately Kelly had been inviting one of her best friends to the house. Her name is Sabrina and I had the suspicion that she knew something about my sisters and I because every time I looked at her, she always looked down and when I tried to talk to her, she got really nervous and was not even able to keep eye contact with me. I had to talk to Kelly about this.

"What's up with Sabrina?" I asked Kelly.

"Why?" she said.

"Well. I perceive that she gets really nervous when she is in the house. Have you told her something about us?" I asked her.

"Of course not, silly. Do you think I want to scare her away?" she answered.

"Then why her attitude?" I insisted.

"Do you wanna know why? I'll tell you why. She doesn't get nervous around the house... she gets nervous around you. She has a huge crush on you, you big fool!" she responded mockingly.

"She does?" I said surprised.

"Yes" she replayed, "and that makes me really jealous of you because I have a big crush on her!"

"Wow! I really had no idea. And I also didn't know you like her that way" I said.

"Well. Initially I didn't. But she is very curious about sex and she is so innocent and inexperienced that I feel the need to teach her everything. She reminds me of myself two months ago," she said with a childlike smile.

"Ok. Keep up the good work then. Let me know if you need some help" I said, pleased by my beautiful but crazy sister.

* * *

That night, I called the number I had written down from our Internet search.

"Hello?" the voice of a man answered.

"Hi. I am calling about the advertisement related to the gangbang," I said.

"We are just recruiting girls," the man said harshly.

"I know. That's why I'm calling" I responded.

"So. What's the deal here?" the man asked.

"I have two pretty girls that are willing to do a gangbang together," I said.

"Are the girls over eighteen?" he asked.

"Of course," I answered.

"Ok. Bring them next Saturday. I'll give you the address..."

I wrote down the address and went up to Tracy's room to let her know that everything was set up. We had to figure out a plan to trick Kelly and take her to the designated place without letting her know what was it all about. This gift was going to be the best of her life.

Tracy was in charge of making up a story about one rich friend making a private party in a downtown warehouse the following Saturday. She was going to tell Kelly about a popular DJ being there and that the place was going to be filled with cute handsome boys.

When Kelly knew about the 'private party' she got really excited and agreed to go immediately. But then, she got a little suspicious,

"Wait, but my birthday is next Sunday... isn't this a surprise party for me?" Kelly asked with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah right. We rented a whole warehouse for your party... keep dreaming girl," Tracy answered.

Kelly bought the lie and left the room convinced that the party was not for her. Then she came back a few seconds later and asked,

"Hey sis! Can I bring Sabrina to the party?"

Tracy knew that this represented a huge problem but she couldn't say no since it could ruin the whole charade,

"Of course honey. Bring her along," she was forced to response

Tracy ran to my room to tell me the good news and the bad news.

The next day I arrived home early and when I was walking up the stairs, I heard noises coming from inside my room. I reached the door and looked inside. There was Kelly sitting on front of my computer, sharing the only chair with Sabrina. They were looking at a picture of a young woman being fucked by two guys, one cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. Kelly was trying to explain Sabrina how it feels to have a hot pulsating dick inside her cunny.

"The first time it hurts a little bit but all you care about is to have that big cock going deeper inside you. You feel that your pussy burst in flames every time a dick fills it completely"

Sabrina was listening attentively as she bit her lower lip and stared at the picture in front of her. I couldn't see Kelly's left hand but I was pretty sure she was trying to reach Sabrina's crotch. I walked in and said "Hi!" Sabrina screamed and jumped out of the chair like a rocket. Her face turned white then red then white again. I though she was going to pass out. Kelly just said "Hi bro!"

"Are you looking at my naughty pictures?" I asked smiling.

"Oh, god...." Sabrina replied, dying from embarrassment unable to find the right words.

"Relax pretty girl... there is nothing wrong about looking at them... neither is wrong doing that," I said pointing at the picture. "Don't be ashamed."

The 'pretty girl' part of what I said seemed to cause a big impression on Sabrina, because her face expression turned from panic to something else that I can't describe, there was light in her eyes.

"Come on. Lets get some water" Kelly said grabbing Sabrina's hand. As they walked out of the room, Kelly looked back and winked at me.

When I was alone in the room, I stripped completely and put on sweatpants and a T-shirt, no underwear. I walked down to the kitchen without been seen and listened to the girls talking in a low voice.

"If he tells my parents I'm dead," Sabrina said worriedly.

"Don't worry. I have the coolest brother in the world... but maybe it would be safer if you convince him not to say anything," Kelly said.

"Convince him? How?" Sabrina asked.

"You know how," my sister said in a sexy voice.

"But I..." Sabrina began to respond as I walked into the kitchen.

The girls went quiet, looking at each other with wide-open eyes. I pretended I didn't know what was going on. Then Kelly said, "I'll be right back."

As she passed beside her friend, she said something to Sabrina's ear. She looked at me and blushed. I looked into her eyes and moved closer until we were standing very close to each other. Without saying a word, I put one arm around her waist and kissed her. Her blue eyes opened wide and tried to push me away, without much effort by the way. I inserted my tongue in her mouth and seconds later her hands were not pushing anymore but resting on my chest. I caressed the back of her neck with my other hand and she wrapped her arms around my back.

I lifted her from the floor, still kissing, and carried her to the living room. As I let her down on the sofa, I pulled her top off and swiftly removed her bra. She was startled for a moment but I quickly kissed her again and made her lay back over the cushions. Then I moved down and nibbled her petit breasts. This immediately brought her back on track. The young teen was breathing fast and her pink nipples were sticking out showing her growing excitement. I moved further down her body, kissing her tender belly while I unbuttoned her jeans. Then I kept going down as I pulled her jeans and panties all the way off her legs. Sabrina squealed and almost jumped to the ceiling when she felt my warm tongue sliding along her slit for the first time. I licked and nibbled her clit while she panted and moaned loudly. She didn't know what to do with her hands. First she clenched the cushions; then she grabbed my head and then back to the cushions. When I felt she was about to climax, I stopped sucking her pussy and moved my body on top of her. She complained almost out of breath for interrupting my work,

"No please...don't stop!"

I aimed my dick to the entrance of her slobbered vagina and without further foreplay, I shoved my cock all the way to the bottom. Sabrina screamed, opening her eyes wide, half with pain and half with pleasure. I began pumping her slowly. She felt so tight I thought I was fucking her ass. Pretty soon the pain was already forgotten and she was moaning again and pleading for more. She was scratching my back with her nails but I was too horny to care about it. Just in a matter of minutes, she was once more on the verge of an orgasm. This time she had her arms around my back, pulling me firmly close to her. She wanted to make sure I didn't stop this time, to take her over the edge.

Just then, Kelly walked in the living room completely naked and knelt on the carpet next to Sabrina. The innocent girl was shocked to see her friend like that but her excitement was too irresistible and she just kept trusting her pussy in rhythm against my cock. Her impending climax was closing in fast. I lifted my torso a little bit to let Kelly caress Sabrina's tits. The teen looked up right into Kelly's eyes as my sister pinched her nipples. Kelly leaned forward and kissed her friend on the lips and Sabrina kissed her back, too overwhelmed to think what she was doing. The innocent girl was becoming a wild thing right before my eyes. Sabrina broke the kiss as her eyes rolled back. Her body started bucking with the throes of the strongest orgasm of her life. She was gasping in short breaths and her legs were shaking uncontrollably. Meanwhile, Kelly rubbed Sabrina's clitoris, extending the pleasure even further. Her pussy clamped down on my impaling cock over and over. Each time with less force than the previous one.

When her climax finally subsided, she took some time to come back to her senses and then looked at Kelly with an expression of astonishment.

"I never thought sex could be this good," was all she managed to say.

But I was not done with Sabrina yet. I lifted the slim girl from the sofa as I sat on it, bringing her on top of me. There was little blood on the cushion from her broken hymen but this no time to worry about it. I turned Sabrina around so she was facing away from me. Kelly held my dick up, helping me to aim at the right spot and then I lowered the Sabrina down on my shaft, penetrating her warm cavity to the bottom one more time. I started to move my hips up and down and Sabrina started to bounce on my lap. She held her firm breasts, squeezing her erect nipples. Kelly knelt between our legs and buried her face on Sabrina's pussy. My sister used all the experience she had with Tracy to handle her best friend's clit. When Sabrina teen felt this, she squealed with delight and grabbed my sister's head with both hands. From time to time, Kelly moved down to my balls and took them in her mouth. Oh God. My baby sister really knows what sex is all about.

After a few minutes of fast hammering, grasping and licking, I started to feel the familiar tingling in my balls and just then I said, "Get ready baby!"

I moved Sabrina aside and stood up in front of my sister's face. Kelly opened her mouth wide and looked up to me. Her angelical face was always a big turn on for me. Sabrina was lying on the sofa with my sister's face just inches away from hers. I wanted Sabrina to look at my load flying inside Kelly's mouth, so I just placed my dick one inch away from the welcoming opening and shot the first gush inside. Then a second; and a third. Sabrina was hypnotized looking at the creamy fluid accumulating inside Kelly's oral cavity. The naïve girl's mouth was opened as much as her eyes. Kelly was looking back at her as she waited for me and my balls to finish the job. When I was done, my sister turned her head to face Sabrina, showing her the white fluid that churned inside. Then, she moved closer and leaned forward revealing her intentions to kiss her. Sabrina pulled back a little, not sure of what to do.

"Just kiss her back," I said.

Kelly grabbed Sabrina's head with both hands and kissed her overpoweringly. Cum started to spill to the girls' kissing lips to Sabrina's chest and to the floor. Kelly didn't let go until her pretty friend opened her mouth and a duel of tongues was visible while both girls played with my sperm and swallowed what was left of it.

Soon after, the two girls were sitting on the sofa, cum still splattered all over their faces. I was sitting in front of them, just admiring her gorgeous young bodies.

"I can't believe what I just did. If my parents find out they would kill me, no doubt about it," Sabrina said worriedly.

"If you don't tell, we won't tell," Kelly said.

"I will definitely not tell anybody; I swear," Sabrina said back.

At that moment, Tracy walked into the house and the first thing she saw was the three of us naked on the living room. Sabrina quickly covered her breast with one of the sofa's cushions, staring back at Tracy.

"Relax... she is cool with this," I said.

"Ok, we have to go," Kelly said and grabbed Sabrina by her hand. Then, they walked up the stairs butt naked. How I wished I had my camera right then.

"So, the problem with Sabrina and the surprise party is solved?" Tracy asked me when we were alone.

"Not yet, but almost" I answered, "by tomorrow night it will be".

Chapter three

After the great sex Sabrina experienced, I was sure that she was going to come back the next day. And I was right.

"Hi Mark!" she said with an angelical voice as I opened the front door. She was blushing but this time she was not ashamed to make eye contact with me.

12