My Sisters - My Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers

She removed my shorts and my underwear in a trice and had my cock and balls in her hands.

She then whispered to me,"take it easy, we will make love differently tonight."

I was thrilled to hear those words which promised new pleasures.

So we made our beds together and gently lied down next to each other.

We hugged each other tightly so that our naked bodies were in a full and hot embrace.

We kissed passionately. I gently bit her lower lip with my teeth and her tongue probed deep into my mouth. After a few minutes, we came up for breath.

"Angel, I love you so much" I said.

"I love you dearly, my stud."

"I want to make you very happy, sis."

"You have already made me very happy by giving me so much pleasure."

"Tonight we are going to pleasure each other at the same time" she added.

So saying, she squatted on me, her buttocks resting lightly on my chest and her back to me.

Her thighs were pressing into my sides.

She then bent forward slowly and raised her hips lightly in the air.

She caught hold of my fully erect and hot cock and brought down her mouth slowly on it.

Her bountiful, smooth ass cheeks were staring at my face, and as she raised herself slightly, her pussy came tantalizingly close to my face.

I slightly raised myself and readjusted my head on the pillow and clamped my mouth on her hot cunt.

Thus, we got into the Sixty Nine position, though, I did not know the name at that time.

So, there we were, she was sucking my cock and , I was eating her pussy.

Suddenly my thoughts turned to gentle love from hot passion. Here was the twenty three year old virgin girl, more qualified and competent than me, giving me total possession of her beautiful, virgin body for my pleasure.

I was just an average guy, not a tall, well built and handsome man, but , just an average awkward, inexperienced youth. Yet, she chose me over all others and gave me the first right on her bountiful body with its magnificent boobs, thighs and buttocks and her delicious, juicy, hot, virgin cunt.

Do I deserve her? These thoughts racing through my mind filled me with abundant love for my elder sister. I would have given anything to know her thoughts at that time, as I was eating her delicious, juicy pussy.

Gita's Thoughts:

Even as I started sucking his cock, I felt my brother's eager mouth on my cunt licking the slit with his tongue. As his tongue went deep into my cunt and started probing, I felt shivers and spasms.

I am extremely lucky that this relationship developed so well and so fast.

I had never felt that I am a beautiful woman. Short, plump, too big boobs and too big hips, I hated my body for it's excess. So when my kid brother started touching me, I was thrilled. I could see in his eyes the devotional look when he looked at my boobs.

He never tired of their largeness but reveled in their size. He never tired of squeezing them lovingly or sucking the nipples.

Oh, how well he could suck them!

What a wonderful tongue he had!

The same tongue now in my hot cunt and driving me to ecstasy. I thought he would tire of my body after a couple of days.

No way, he is not letting go of me, these days, my young stud!

Yes, he is a stud. I love his big, nicely shaped and long cock. I specially love its ability to regain its stiffness in no time, even after draining completely.

And poor darling was asking me, innocently, whether it was big enough for my cunt!

Yes, my dear brother, it is big enough and long enough and thick enough to fuck me to a death of pleasure. Oh, If only you knew how badly I want your cock in my cunt, my kid brother. I want it more than anything else, right now.

I know how badly you want it too- fuck me with your cock. But, alas, we can not allow that to happen because that is incest. We will do everything short of that, my darling stud.

Reveling in our own thoughts and responding passionately to each others ministrations, we both climaxed simultaneously. Gita took all my cum into her mouth and gulped it down.

After a few minutes, she got up and lay down along my side, her head resting on my right shoulder and my left hand on her back.

I hesitantly asked her "Gita, please let me fuck your cunt just once with my cock."

She looked into my eyes and said "Sorry, kid brother, I want it as much as you but we can not do that. If we do that, we will have to live with that guilt for the rest of our lives."

I just kept mum.

After a few minutes of silence, she suddenly asked me, "Do you want to fuck Padma?"

I was shocked and did not know how to answer that.

"I know how you keep looking at her body with desire" she said smiling.

I was red faced and mumbled that it was before and not now.

"I love only you, Gita," I said.

"I know that , brother."

"I am thinking it would be great if you could put your cock in her cunt and fuck her," she said.

"Would she agree?" I asked, a trifle eagerly.

"Not if we ask her like that. We will have to seduce her," Gita said.

I was confused. Why did she say "we"? What did she mean?

"Kid, listen to me carefully. If you do exactly as I say, we may be able to seduce her and then you can fuck her cunt with your cock. But you have to do as I say, okay?"

I said yes, telling myself that I would do anything to fuck Padma.

We kissed one final time and slept in our mutual embrace – elder sister and kid brother.

Seduction of Padma :

Next evening, Padma turned up for studies, as usual. After a little chit chat they sat down to study, when Gita said, "Kid, go to the front room and close the door, we have to talk in private"

I promptly got up and left, closing the door behind me, but taking care to leave it open just a crack where I could put my ear and listen to their secret conversation.

"Can you keep a secret, Padma?" Gita asked.

"Of course, you can trust me." Padma said.

"Promise me."

"Promise."

"It is a little embarrassing to tell but you are my best friend" Gita said.

"We are best friends, don't hesitate".

"OK, kid brother and I are in love."

"You have always loved each other."

"Not like this, we have now become lovers" she sounded apprehensive.

Padma was obviously shocked...there was a long silence.

"I want your cooperation Padma," Gita said.

"What?" Padma asked, sounding still shell shocked.

"You sleep separately and kid and I will sleep together."

Padma was obviously dumbstruck.

"Are you mad?" Padma sounded furious.

"No, Listen. I am twenty three and I have a young, healthy body with sexual needs. I am short and plump, and I have no boyfriends. The only men who are interested are those who want a quick, free, fuck." Gita said.

"I am sick of masturbating forever. It is no fun. Kid is absolutely devoted to me. He worships me as an angel. He is tender and caring in fulfilling my needs. And I am absolutely safe with him," added my darling sister.

Hearing her say those words enhanced my love for her many fold.

"We really love each other, but don't worry, we have gone only part of the way and intend to keep it that way" she assured.

I do not know what and how much Padma had understood. After a few minutes Gita called me back. As I walked in I looked at Padma. She was red faced and lowered her head. They started their studies and I took up my book.

I was too excited by the recent developments and was wondering what was in store for me. The tension in the room was palpable and I acted as if I did not know what was going on.

It was quite late when Gita got up and said "let us sleep." She made her bed and called out to me to make my bed next to her. Padma quietly went to her other side and made her bed some distance away.

Gita switched off the main light and we got into our beds. I was to Gita's immediate left and Padma was to her right and away. All was quiet for a few minutes.

Then Gita turned on her side facing me and put her hand on me. I responded by slightly moving towards her and then she hugged me. She gently kissed me on my lips making slight sounds.

In the dim light thrown by the bed light, I could see Padma watching the two of us from her bed. Gita whispered in my ear, "let her watch and get aroused."

So, that night I fondled Gita's boobs , sucked them and finger fucked her, watched by Padma from her bed. The fact that she was watching us made it more exciting and I noted that Gita made more sounds than normal.

After about an hour of sexual activity, we embraced tightly and slept.

Next evening, both Gita and I were in jitters.

We were not sure if Padma would come at all. Gita told me that Padma was very quiet the whole day at college and did not speak much.

So, we were greatly relieved when Padma showed up at normal time that evening. She was her normal self and behaved as if nothing had happened.

That night, when we made our beds, we noted that Padma made her bed close to Gita and not away.

Gita and I had our session which was passionate and noisy. Gita made it a point to take my cock out and stroke it for some time and making me cum in her hands.

When we were busy with each other, we both noted that Padma was restless and tossing around on her bed. We finished and slept.

On the third evening, before Padma arrived, Gita whispered to me, "we will start on her today." I nodded my head wisely, even though I did not have any idea as to what Gita planned.

Later that night when we went to bed, Padma's bed was as close to Gita's as mine. Gita did not start action straight away but waited. This must have made Padma even more aroused in anticipation.

After about half an hour, Gita called out to me "kid, open my blouse."

She was lying flat on her back, so I sat down next to her, unhooked her blouse and removed it. I started licking and sucking her full breasts.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Gita's hand move to padma's breasts and gently squeeze them.

Padma gave a surprised gasp. Gita put her hand into padma's blouse and squeezed her naked breast gently. She whispered to Padma, "take off your blouse like mine."

Padma unhooked and let her blouse fall to her sides. Gita pulled her close and gave her breasts a squeeze again. Padma moaned.

Gita then guided my free hand on to padma's bare breast.

I was highly excited. Gita's boob was in my mouth and I was sucking her nipple. Now, Padma's glorious mango boob was burning my palm and I started rolling her erect, pink nipple between my thumb and fore finger.

Gita whispered to me, "get to her other side."

So I got up and moved to Padma's right side and Gita was already on her left side.

As I took care of her right breast, Gita had her left breast. Then Gita whispered to her, "Do you want brother to suck your boobs like he sucks mine?"

"Yes," Padma said.

"yes, what?" Gita asked.

"Tell him to suck my boobs, please" she said, breathing quickly.

"Ask him your self," Gita said.

"Suck my boobs, kid," Padma said, even as her chest was moving up and down rapidly.

I put my mouth down on her breast and licked it once all over with my tongue. Then I clamped my lips on her exquisite, hard, pink nipple which was longer than Gita's and bit it lightly. She gave a shudder and a moan.

While I was busy with Padma's breasts, Gita got busy with her sari and slid it up exposing her magnificent thighs. She started massaging them lightly.

As her fingers moved up, Padma moved her legs apart, as if to facilitate further movement.

Gita now started massaging padma's inner thighs lightly with her fingers.

"Nice, warm, beautiful thighs, you have, Padma," she said.

"Do you want brother to massage them, padma?" she asked.

Padma groaned and nodded her head, even as her hands were pressing my head tightly against her breasts and I continued sucking her.

Gita took my hand in hers and guided it into the space between Padma's legs.

As my hands started massaging her thighs, I released her breasts and Gita took charge of them.

Padma was now whimpering and shaking with passion, and even as my hand found her wet, dripping pussy hidden in her blond bush, Gita asked her, "Do you want brother to put his fingers in your cunt?"

Padma gave a shudder and grabbing my hand pushed it tightly against her dripping cunt.

As I inserted my two fingers into her hot, juicy pussy, Gita started kissing Padma on her mouth.

Seeing my two sisters in such a passionate kiss, my cock almost erupted.

But, I managed to control myself and continued finger fucking Padma.

Gita took her mouth away for a second and asked Padma, "you want to talk dirty, girl'?"

Padma said, "yes. I am getting fucked, my cunt is getting fucked."

"Spread your thighs wide, you bitch," said Gita, shocking us.

Padma whimpered and obeyed. She was now fully aroused and on fire.

"I am a bitch in heat, cool me kid" Padma shouted.

"Eat my pussy, brother, fuck me with your tongue" she said.

I put my face on her now wide spread vagina, red swollen lips open and all hot and pink inside.

I put my tongue in that hot cunt and started lapping it like a hungry puppy, even as Padma tried to crush my face against her vaginal mound.

She was now literally crying and shaking all over and I could sense her in the throes of an orgasm.

I felt Gita's mouth suddenly on my throbbing cock and she started sucking it furiously.

It was an extremely passionate moment, I eating Padma's pussy and Gita sucking my cock.

In a few minutes we all exploded violently.

All three of us fell in a heap, our limbs intertwined and our juices flowing, our bodies wet with perspiration and spent passion.

We held the others in mutual comfort.

We dozed off for a while, when Gita whispered to Padma,"The best is yet to come, dear."

Padma looked at us and smiled, a little shyly.

Gita removed her own dress and became totally naked, and, on cue, I did likewise.

Padma was a little hesitant, but, followed suit.

Now all three of us were fully naked.

Gita stood in front of Padma and embraced her.

Oh, what a sight that was to behold, my two sisters totally nude and in a passionate embrace .

My cock sprang to life.

Gita signaled me to get behind Padma and embrace her from behind.

Padma's beautiful body was now in our mutual embrace and between our bodies. Gita's huge boobs were squashed against her boobs and my erect cock rubbed against her glorious buttocks.

"You want to get fucked, Padma?"asked Gita

"Yes, please" moaned, Padma.

"How do you want it?" asked Gita.

"I want to be fucked in my cunt." Said Padma.

"How?"

"I want brother's hot cock in my cunt and pound it."

"Okay, lie down and spread your legs" Gita said.

Whimpering with raw passion, Padma lied down on the bed and raised her legs and spread her thighs.

"Come on stud, fuck us now" said Gita.

As I got down on my knees before Padma's open legs, my cock was fully erect.

Gita lovingly took hold of my cock in her hand.

She put it in her mouth for a minute and sucking it made it all wet with her saliva.

I was now in position and Padma's cunt was open and wet and her pink flower was dripping with juice.

Gita 's caring hands guided the tip of my throbbing cock into Padma's cunt.

As it made the entry, Gita said,"Take it Padma, take our kid brother's cock. It is all yours."

She said it with all her love and passion.

She then moved away and sat against the wall, looking at us longingly, her huge thighs wide open and her own cunt dripping wet.

We embraced tightly. Padma threw her long legs around me. I kissed her deeply as I made the entry.

I suddenly remembered the theory I read in some sex book.

Enter only half the depth of cunt first, give seven or eight short strokes and then one long stroke.

I said to my self seven or eight short, one long.

That was the rhythm with which I fucked my dream girl Padma.

We both were delirious in our mumblings.

"Aaaaaah, good, very good, oh my god............."

Padma was shouting now wildly as my cock pounded her.

I bit her red lips with passion and I drew a little blood. That inflamed us further.

She raised and thrust her hips to get maximum penetration and my cock was buried to it's hilt.

She was now on the verge of a mammoth orgasm and as it started, my cock started shooting jets of my cum into her cunt and we both climaxed. She clamped her thighs shut around me.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Gita's eyes shut and her fingers in her own cunt and masturbating. I felt such tender love for her which was beyond words.

Later, we all lied down, totally spent. I felt such wonderful love for my two sisters that I got up and took a clean towel and tenderly wiped them clean and dry - first Padma and then Gita.

They loved my tender care.

When Gita took my face in her hands and kissed me gently on my forehead, inexplicably I felt a lump in my throat and couldn't say anything. She looked deep into my eyes and hugged me to her bosom.

After a few minutes of quiet, she asked me playfully, "Who is better? I or Padma?"

I said softly, "You are both angels and divine"

"Look Padma, our kid is diplomatic too." laughed Gita.

Padma said "He is a great stud, my very first Tarzan"

Gita said, "Wrong. Our very first Tarzan"

I was on cloud nine.

Dear Reader,

This story was at the back of mind for a long time, waiting to be told. I dedicate this story to Gita and Padma, Angels of love and lust. If you appreciate this story , they would be equally happy . Please do give your feed back.

touchmate

touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers