My Sister's New Bathing Suit

Story Info
Two 30-something siblings ease each other's loneliness.
14.5k words
4.63
493k
263
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with the purchase of a bathing suit. I live alone, or should I say that I have lived alone since the tragic death of my wife. She died in a car crash a little over a year ago. It was really hard for a long time, and since then, I've done nothing but immerse myself in my work.

My saving grace was my sister Lisa and her two boys. You see I work in the city all week but I live in a seaside community that my wife and I loved. We have a built in pool, and the beach is a block away. The boys love it, and they started to come out on weekends as soon as the weather got nice this spring. My sister's ex gets them every other weekend.

Well one Sunday evening when they were leaving I absentmindedly said to my sister.

"I'll see you next week."

"No." She replied." Jimmy has the boys next week."

"Oh." I thought. "Why don't just you come out?"

"Really!" She sounded surprised.

"Absolutely, this house gets pretty lonely by myself."

"You're sure Bill?"

"Yes."

"OK, great, I'll see you next week."

Well Friday came along, and after my sister called me a few times during the week to reassure herself that it was OK. She showed up right on time at 7:00.

I got us a couple of beers from the outside bar, and we sat by the pool and talked.

"You don't know how much I appreciate this." My sister said. " Otherwise I'd be stuck at Mon's all weekend.

You have to know my younger sister. She is an absolutely stunning, tall, blond. She's a yoga instructor so she keeps herself in great shape. She could have her pick of any guy, but her divorce is still pending, and her ex is fighting her for custody of the kids.

"He doesn't want them." She told me one day. "He wants to move on with his new girlfriend, but he's using them as a legal ploy so that he won't have to pay me so much support. So my lawyer tells me that I have to give up on any kind of social life. No going to bars, no hanging out with my girlfriends, and especially no boyfriends. If I do, my ex could say in court that I'm a bad mother. Amazing right, his girlfriend lives with him, and I have to be like fucking Mother Theresa!"

I looked at her in the patio lights. She was still beautiful. Even after two kids, and seven years married to an idiot.

"Don't worry about it." I assured her again. "I can really use the company."

"It's just that I wouldn't have any life at all without you." She said, almost crying.

"You're a good brother, and I wish that there was some way to thank you?"

"I'll figure out a way." I replied innocently, but it perked up my sister's ears.

"Oh you will, will you?"

"What? Oh, I didn't mean it like that." I said blushing.

"I know you're lonely, but..."

"I didn't mean it like that."

"I know. Not that I would mind. You know how long it's been since I've been with a man?"

"Ah, no."

"Well, this divorce shit has been going on for over a year, and Jimmy and I weren't doing it at the end."

"A year and a half?" I asked.

"At least. I've started looking at the mailman funny."

"It's funny." I wondered. "We're both fairly attractive and lonely, at least you're attractive."

"Don't forget horny!" My sister added. "And don't sell yourself so short. I've seen those new six-pack abs you're sporting."

"Well, if we were just good friends, we could get liquored up and give each other... Well you know." I said embarrassedly realizing where I was going with the conversation.

It became very silent as we both pondered the situation. We had another couple of beers and engaged in a little small talk. Then my sister said it was late and she was going to her room.

"We going to the beach tomorrow?" Lisa asked.

"If you want."

"Yes I want." And then she walked over to me and sat at the edge of my chaise lounge. "Thanks again for everything."

Somehow it was different. I could smell her perfume, and I noticed her nipples poking though both a bra and tank top. She leaned over and kissed me. Not on the cheek, as she would normally do, but on the lips. I tasted lipstick for the first time in over 15 months.

It was definitely different as she got up and her hair brushed my cheek. I then watched her ass as she walked to the back door of the house. That night, before I fell asleep, I jerked off, and tried not to think about my little sister.

The next morning, after breakfast, we headed for the beach. If I had any thoughts of checking out my sister's body in a bikini, they were quickly dashed. I forgot about her "Mom" bathing suit. I wouldn't describe it as sexy. It's a one piece with a skirt.

I put down the beach chairs and as I sat in mine, Lisa took off her tee shirt and shorts. I almost laughed when I saw her in it.

"What?" she asked.

"What's with the suit?"

"What's wrong with it? You've seen it before."

"A little matronly, don't you think."

"Hey I'm the mother of two boys."

'Not this weekend you're not."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this is all I got." She said a little hurt.

"I'm sorry Lees, I'm being rude." I apologized. I kept forgetting about her money problems. "Listen, later we'll go back for lunch and then we can stop by the Surf shop and see what they have."

"That's alright, I can't afford a new suit"

"I've got it." I insisted.

"You do too much already."

"Don't you remember I'd figure out a way for you to pay me back." I kidded.

She laughed. "OK!" It was all right.

"Besides, I don't want anyone thinking that I go to the beach with my Mom."

After a couple of hours, we walked back to the house and had lunch. I made us a couple of tall, and strong gin and tonics.

"Wow that's good, but strong." Lisa exclaimed. "What are you trying to do get me drunk?"

"Yeah, I want to see if you'll get a thong bikini."

"Yeah right, you'd need about ten of these to get me in one of those." She insisted. "Look about that. It's really sweet of you to offer, but I can't let you buy me a swim suit."

"Listen, you're my sister, and I know you're going though a hard time, both emotionally and financially.

You know after Annie died I was really bad off. The only thing that got me through it, and helped me to forget, was work. The strange thing about it is that the boss is thrilled with me. Just a month ago I got promoted."

"Really that's great!"

"Yeah I guess, but I felt a little weird about it. My boss John told me that after Annie died he didn't know what they were going to do with me. He knew how much I loved her and he figured that I would either quit or he would have to let me go. Instead, I became super-worker, and now a year later, he's promoting me. You know I was dead for a really long time. It's only after you and the boys started coming out here that I really started to feel alive again. The point is, that I'm now more financially secure than ever, and you and the boys have done more for me than I could ever do for you."

Lisa walked over to me and put her arms around me, and then she kissed me. once more on the lips.

"Let's have another drink, and we'll go. But no thongs!"

I made another drink and then one for the road.

It took us about ten minutes to walk to the surf shop. Once inside I looked at all of the suits, and I found myself a seat. I was thankful that I had brought a drink for the road. I knew the storeowner for years. Annie used to always shop there.

"Barbara," I said to the shop owner. "...this is my sister Lisa."

Barbara's attitude went from professional to friendly, and then she and my sister became fast friends.

"What size are you Lisa?"

"I'm a 36C."

They started to go through all of the suits and I thumbed through a bikini catalog I found. It was a good catalog, filled with young girls in great suits, even some thongs. I was well entertained when my sister started off for the dressing room with an armful of suits.

After a few minutes, Barbara asked how she was doing.

"I got the first one on, but I don't know?"

"Do you want me to look?" Barbara asked.

"Yes."

Barbara opened the door and went in.

"What do you think?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know?"

"Yeah, right?" Lisa intoned.

"Try the next one on." Lisa said as she exited the room. That started a whole process of my sister trying suits on, and Barbara coming in to give her opinion, bringing suits in and out as she went.

One time while Lisa was trying on yet another suit, Barbara passed me and saw that I was on the thong page of the catalog.

"How are you doing Bill?"

"Good." I answered. Though I knew that's not what she meant.

"We were all very worried about you after Annie passed."

"I know, and I appreciate it, but I'm doing better. Lisa is helping me get out of my shell."

"She's a good sister." She said. Then nodding to the catalog in my lap. "See anything you like?" I then realized that the catalog was still open to the thong section.

"There's some nice suits in here." I blushed.

"Especially the thongs." She quipped. "Let me show you the one I wear." She then kneeled down next to me and started to finger through the pages. I just hoped that she didn't notice the hard on I was trying to hide. I really was horny if a bikini catalog could get me all hot and bothered. She stopped and pointed to a red and white patterned one.

"I bet you look better in it than Her." I flirted.

"You'll have to come down to the beach by Arizona Street to see."

With that Lisa called to Barbara to help her. I was alone again, and I picked up the catalog to get a good look at the model in the thong. She had a great ass, and I looked again at Barbara and then back to the model, and tried to imagine Barbara in the suit. I bet she would look pretty terrific in that thong.

"What do you think?" I heard Lisa ask.

"WOW!" Barbara exclaimed.

"That's what I thought, but it's a string."

"So what. You've got the body for it."

"Thanks, but I'm a 32 year old, mother of two."

"Well it looks great on you, and if I where you I'd get it."

"You think? It does look good, doesn't it? I don't know. I've got a couple more suits to try on, but I think I've got it narrowed down to three."

Barbara walked past me again flashing a big smile. I really started to look at her differently. She was very pretty, on the young side, with long straight black hair. She was wearing linen shorts that didn't show her ass off very well, but she had on a clingy pink and white striped Henley with more buttons down the front than usual. I knew because there was definitely an extra button unbuttoned since we first walked in the store. I could now definitely see her bra and some nice little cleavage. Her breasts were average in size, but she definitely had a nice and toned body.

She came back to me with another catalog. This time it was lingerie. "You might enjoy looking at this." She said as she handed it to me.

"Very nice."

"Let me show you what I just ordered." She said as she knelt down next to me, and started thumbing through the magazine in my lap. I could smell her perfume and I could see right down her shirt. She was wearing a bra, so all I could see was cleavage and her white bra, but it was enough. Especially since every time she turned the page, her finger would brush against the hard on in my pants.

"Here." She said as she stopped fingering through the catalog. It was a shot of a model wearing a white lace push up bra and a matching thong.

"Very nice."

"Yeah, I like their stuff, but the only problem is that I have no one to wear it for."

"No boyfriend?" I asked as I got a last glance down her shirt.

"No one serious."

"Pity." Was the only thing I could come up with.

'OK, you guys want to see the ones I narrowed it down to." Lisa yelled from the dressing room, breaking the spell.

"Yes." Said Barbara.

"OK, this is the first one." she yelled as the door opened.

"You're kidding." I said as I looked at the black two piece she was wearing.

"What?" She smirked. "It's a bikini."

"Are you wasting my time? That's just a two-piece version of your 'Mom' suit."

"OK, OK." She said as she headed back to the fitting room. "I'll put on the next one."

A few minutes later she reappeared wearing a blue number. This one was definitely a bikini, but a safe one. It had a halter-top, and a hipster bottom. It was nice, and you could just start to see what a great body she had, but it definitely wasn't sexy. Not by today's standards.

"Well?" She asked

"It's nice."

"Just nice?"

"Yeah, it's OK."

"Just OK? I thought it was nice."

"Show him the string." Barbara chimed in.

"Yeah, show me the string." I repeated.

"No, that suit is not even being considered.

"Why not, you look great in it?" Barbara added.

"I'm not wearing a string bikini."

"Just put it on, and let us see you in it." I commanded.

"OK. But we are not buying it."

The phone in the shop rang and Barbara excused herself to answer it.

A few more minutes later, and a goddess walked out of the fitting room. The look on my face must have said it all.

"You like, huh." Lisa said amused.

She wasn't just stunning, but hot!! Really hot!!!!

"It looks good on me right?" She asked shyly.

"Lisa, if you weren't my sister I would say you were hot."

"And what would you say if I were your sister?"

"That you really look hot!"

"I know, but it's much too revealing. Look at my ass." She said as she spun around on her tips toes. It doesn't cover anything." She said and looked at me. She must have seen the look of pure lust on my face, because she spun back around again.

"Maybe you shouldn't look at my ass." She quipped.

Just then Barbara came back, and looked at Lisa with a smile. She then turned to me.

"She looks great, doesn't she? She was born to wear that bathing suit."

I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"It really looks that good?" Lisa asked again.

"That's it Barbara, wrap it up, we'll take it."

"No we're not." Lisa protested.

"Listen Lisa, that's the only suit I'm buying. We're done."

"I don't know?" Was her only remark?

I paid for the suit, and we started walking home, but not before Barbara reminded me to come see her at the beach.

" That sales girl really wanted you. I have all of this lingerie and no one to wear it for." She mocked. "That brazen hussy."

"I was a little surprised, she seems a little young for me."

"Why don't you ask her out?"

"Yeah, I would make a great boyfriend. Why are you crying Bill? Oh no reasons, I just really miss my dead wife."

Lisa's only response was to hold my hand.

Back at the house we went right to the outdoor bar and got a couple of beers. We sat by the pool and made small talk and decided on take-out for dinner. After dinner we sat by the pool and had some drinks and talked. After a few drinks the subject got back to sex.

"Who was your first?" I asked.

"Dylan." She answered.

"Well that makes sense. You dated him all through high school."

"Not all through high school." She corrected. "Only my junior and senior years. Me, Jeanie and Eileen used to go over his house every day in the summer. He had a built-in pool in the back, and his parents used to work all day. Eileen used to like Dylan's friend Ritchie, and Jeanie, well you know Jeanie. She wasn't too picky. I think she was doing two of Dylan's friends at the same time. She was a slut, but a good friend."

I had also done Jeanie, but Lisa never found out about it.

"The only problem was the next door neighbor. She was Dylan's mom's best friend. She would be constantly checking in on us. But, Dylan and I figured out that she would do all of her errands for the week on Monday. She would be out for hours. So Mondays became our day. No friends just Dylan and I. We had the whole house to ourselves.

Mom put me on the pill that summer. I guess she realized that Dylan and I were getting pretty serious. I remember it like it happened yesterday. He was so good looking, and I was really in love with him.

I waited for the next-door neighbor to leave for the day before I would even come over. We were by the pool one Monday, making out on a blanket and things got a little ... heated. He had my bra practically off, and we were still outside. I was the one to suggest that we go inside to his room. He couldn't drag me in fast enough. I wasn't in the room two minutes and he had his bathing suit off. That was the first time I saw a penis in the daylight. It was totally erect too. I remember thinking, oh God; he's going to stick that big thing in me. I tried to just give him a blowjob, but he wasn't settling for that.

I remember that he was humping me, and I still had my bottoms on. I thought he was going to tear right through the material."

It was at this point that I realized that I probably made the drinks too strong. My sister was getting much too explicit, and I was getting much too excited.

"The head of his cock was almost inside of me and he was taking my bathing suit with him. It felt so good though; I couldn't wait to get my bottoms off. He was trying to move the material to one side, but I wanted to be totally naked my first time.

It was like trying to get a hungry bear to stop eating, when I told him to stop so that I could get my bottoms off. He then slipped them off in one big swoosh and they went sailing over his head on onto the dresser.

Then he was between my legs again, and this time it was for real. He pushed inside of me real slow because I was so tight, and it hurt a little. He kept pushing into me for what seemed to be forever, but then he was pulling out and then back in again. About the third or fourth time it stopped hurting, and then it started to feel good again. It really started feeling good when he blew his load. Oh the joys of teenage sex.

But, ten minutes later, we were doing it again! Oh the joys of teenage sex! This time I was on top and this time I controlled the angle and the rhythm. And this time he held off long enough for me to get my first orgasm during intercourse. I couldn't stop. I kept riding him for what seemed like ten orgasms. At least I stopped counting after ten. A half hour later, we were doing it again. You know seventeen-year-old boys; they can do it all day."

"Whew. I guess." Was all I could muster as a response. I was so hot and bothered I made some excuse about being tired and excused myself to go to bed. I had to jerk off right then and there thinking about my sister getting it, but it wasn't Dylan who was giving it to her, it was my cock busting right through that bikini bottom and into her waiting pussy.

About ten minutes later, while I was walking down the hall to the bathroom, I heard noises from my sister's room. I stopped in front of her door and put my ear to it silently. I couldn't be sure, but I thought I heard moans coming from her room. Maybe someone else got a little hot and bothered too.

The next morning I was up and out to the bagel shop and back before Lisa came down the stairs. I was in the kitchen drinking coffee when she walked in.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Like a baby." She replied. "Must be the salt air"

After breakfast I asked her. "We going to the beach?"

"Not in that bathing suit."

"Listen Lisa," I apologized. "...you don't have to wear it. I'll bring it back tomorrow."

"No, I want to wear it. I just have to get used to wearing it. Is it OK if we just sit by the pool today?"

"Yeah, no problem." It was settled.

About an hour and a half later, I was sitting by the pool when she came out of the house. She was wearing the suit, but underneath a muscle shirt and gym shorts. I didn't say anything, just hello, and I just sat in my chaise reading my book.

A little while later she took her t-shirt came off, and then the shorts. I pretended mot to notice and to read my book, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her body. Her beautiful large breasts were just barely contained by the triangle fabric of the bra, and I could see the outline of her pubic mound in the material of her suit.