My Sister's New Bathing Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned over on her stomach, and no matter how much she tried; the material was not covering that beautiful ass. After a while she just gave up, and the thin little material crept right up her crack. She turned over and looked over at me.

"I'm hot." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"I need a drink." She explained.

"Do you want me to get you one?" I offered, as I wondered how I was getting up with this large boner in my shorts.

"No I got it. Do you want anything?"

"OK." I said relieved. " A club soda."

She then got up and walked across the patio, as I tried to keep my eyes on my book. She then did something strange. Instead of going around the bar to get the drinks, She stood tiptoe on the foot rail and bent over the top of the bar to get the two bottles of seltzer. Her right leg even bent at the knee for that classic ass shot. She was certainly getting used to wearing that suit.

She walked back to me and handed me one of the soda bottles.

"You know, I want to thank you for insisting that I buy this suit. I would have never had the courage to buy it on my own. No matter how much the sales girl told me I looked good in it.' She said as she took the liberty to sit on the side of my chaise lounge. "I feel good about myself in this suit. Sexy. I haven't felt that way about myself in years."

She was so close and the suit covered so little. I could see every minute detail on her body; the freckles on her chest, the way her nipples delicately showed through the thin fabric, the flatness of her stomach, her hipbones glistening with sweat, the slit of her labia through the suit.

"You should. You're an incredibly beautiful woman. I know that you're a mom, but you have to realize that you're much more than that. Once this whole divorce situation is over, you'll have so much to offer to the right guy."

"I'm supposed to be helping you get out of your shell, and it's you who are helping me get out of mine." She bent over and gave me a big kiss on the lips. "Thanks."

She got up and walked over to her chaise. She sat down on it and took a drink of her soda. She then rolled over on her stomach and continued to sun herself. She then undid the strings of her bra and lay with her head resting on her arms as I stared at the side of her breast above the chaise.

Oh God, I thought.

That whole nest week I felt so guilty. This was my little sister and I was having all of these "unnatural" thoughts about her. I was convinced that I was some kind of pervert and she was doing nothing to entice me. I made her wear some sex kitten bathing suit, and now I can't jerk off without thinking of her in that white string bikini.

It only got worse when later in the week I was doing some laundry, and while I was folding, I found a pair of her panties mixed in with my shirts. She must have left them in the dryer by mistake and now there they were sitting in my hand.

I didn't know what to do with them at first and then guiltily I looked around (as if someone was around to witness it), I brought them to my face and sniffed them. I could still smell her perfume on them.

I knew what I was going to do. The same thing I've done a million times to Annie's old panties. I brought them into my bedroom, and jerked off into them.

I then felt even guiltier. I was definitely some sort of sexual pervert.

Friday came, and Lisa and the boys showed up for another weekend. If I felt that I was imagining things, my sister's demeanor definitely verified it. She didn't act differently; in fact she was the same old Lisa, my sister and the mother of two young boys.

Saturday morning, before we went to the beach, she asked me to watch the boys while she went into town. She came back a half-hour later with a surf shop bag. She had bought the navy blue, "safe bikini."

"Jimmy finally came through with some support money." Lisa said as she showed me what she bought." You don't think that I'm a bad mom for using that money to buy a new bathing suit, do you?"

"Are you kidding? Who's money have you been using to feed and clothe the boys with? I asked.

"Mine." She answered.

"So, no, I don't think it's too frivolous for their mother to buy herself a decent suit to take her boys to the beach."

"It's a lot better than that 'Mommy' suit I've been wearing."

I knew what she meant by that. She was never going to wear the sexy, white bikini anymore. It was back to "Mommy Lisa."

We would go to the beach in the morning, and swim in the pool in the afternoon. A beer or two, after the boys went to bed, was our only entertainment.

Sunday evening we packed her car, and Lisa buckled the boys in their booster seats. She came up to the stoop where I was standing and asked if she could come out again next week.

"Yes." I said nonchalantly

"Bill, I know this weekend wasn't as much fun as last weekend."

"What do you mean? I love having you and the boys."

"Well, next weekend the boys will be with their father, and I'll be back here with my new bathing suit on."

"Oh, the new blue one?"

"No, the white sex kitten one. I can't wait to try it on the beach."

She gave me a big kiss, and then she drove away.

I was now more confused than ever.

I was very busy at work that week, so Friday came, and Lisa was parking in front of my house before I knew it.

"Are you hungry?" she asked right away.

"I could eat."

"Because I'm starving."

"Well let's go eat then."

We went to this little Mexican place in town, but on the walk home it started to rain. Nothing heavy, but we weren't sitting by the pool that night. I got us a couple of beers from the bar and suggested renting a movie.

"Which one?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't care. Whatever one you want. Let's just see what they have on the cable box."

"What about that one?" She said pointing to a fairly popular one.

"OK." I said.

"Have you seen it before?"

"No." I lied. It was kind of a chick flick, but it had some steamy sex scenes in it for an "R" rated movie.

I made some popcorn, and started the movie. I lay out on the couch, and Lisa sat in the easy chair.

"It's kind of cold in here" Lisa said after only a few minutes of the movie.

"I'll turn down the AC." I offered.

"No." She said as she got up and lay on the couch with me. "Who better to use as a hot water bottle than my big brother?"

We spooned like a married couple. The movie was a little boring at first, but then the main female character meets an old flame, and the sex scenes started to come fast and furious.

We both had on only t-shirts and gym shorts. So, there was no way that I could hide the boner in my pants that was pressed against the crack of her ass.

"WOW. Did you know about all of the sex scenes in this movie?" Lisa asked.

"No." I lied.

"This could be a little embarrassing." She said as she grabbed my hand and pulled it around her. I knew she was talking about my hard on that was pressed against her. I couldn't make it go away, and I couldn't hide it.

Luckily the movie ended and we just watched TV for a while. She sat up after a while and pulled the old "take the bra off while still wearing her t-shirt" trick.

"You don't mind, do you? That bra was killing me." I just shook my head and then she lay back down on the couch with me.

"Look at us spooning like a couple of newlyweds. But if we were newlyweds, we wouldn't be just spooning after that movie. That was a regular porno flick." I had a distinct impression that she wanted to do more than just spoon, but I couldn't be sure.

I fell asleep with her in my arms. When I woke up it was just about daylight and she was still in my arms, but my right hand was where it shouldn't be. It was up her t-shirt and it was cupping her left breast. Oh my God, I panicked. I went to pull it out, but she had a death grip on my right arm. I was laying there feeling up my sister, and I couldn't move my arm. Oh my God I thought she must really think that I'm a perve. And to add insult to injury, I had a screaming morning hard on. I was dead.

After about twenty minutes she loosened her grip on my arm, and I was able to slip it out without waking her. I was then able to wiggle off the couch, also without her waking, and I went to the bathroom until my hard on subsided and I could take a pee.

The rain from last night was gone, and it looked like a great morning. I went out for bagels, made coffee and was sitting by the pool when she finally showed her face. Everything seemed normal. She had to have noticed me feeling her up in the middle of the night, but if she did, she didn't let on.

We had breakfast and she asked if I was ready for the beach.

"Give me five minutes to get on my suit." I answered.

We met in the kitchen. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts over her suit, but she stripped them off as soon as we got down to the water.

As usual she looked great, and as usual I pretended to read my book, as I ogled her body.

"You sure are taking a long time to finish that book." She said with a smile.

"It's not too interesting." How would I know? I think I was reading the same page for two weeks.

We went back to the house for lunch. I know it seems like more effort to keep going back to the house, but the house is really that close that it is easier than carrying a lot of stuff.

After lunch she looked at me.

"Do you mind if we don't go back to the beach, and we just sit by the pool this afternoon."

"Yeah, OK." I asked.

"It's just that I thought it would be fun to be at the beach in my new sex kitten suit, but there weren't any good looking guys checking me out. In fact there was one creepy guy that was creeping me out."

"OK." I smiled. "It's funny how a creepy guy can creep you out."

I made us a couple of drinks and we sat by the pool for a little while. Lisa was fidgety. She kept getting up and moving around. Usually the activity entailed bending over where I could look at her cleavage or stare at her ass with the bikini material making like a thong up her crack. I don't know if she was doing it on purpose, but it didn't matter. Either way, I was still getting too hot and bothered.

I had to cool off somehow, so I decided to take a dip in the pool. I got up off the chaise and stripped off my shirt. Lisa looked at me and gave me a wolf whistle.

"Look at that body my brother is strutting." She said smiling.

"You should talk." I replied.

"Where did you get these muscles?"

I stopped in front of her chaise to answer, but through my dark colored sunglasses I could see her nipples and the slit of her pubic mound through her bikini.

"After the funeral I would work a lot of overtime to keep busy. But at night I would still come home to an empty house. I couldn't sleep, so I started taking long walks. The walks turned into runs, the runs expanded to sit-ups and the sit-ups expanded to push-ups. Before long I was running every night, doing 200 sit-ups and 50 push-ups. It was like therapy."

"You look wonderful. Not muscle bound. Just nicely toned."

I flexed my right bicep in response.

"Woof!" She leered.

I had to get in that water. I could feel my cock getting hard, as I looked at her body, and with her talking about mine. I headed for the pool, and dove right in.

The water was a little cold at first as I skimmed along the bottom to the shallow end. I reached the other side and kicked off it to head back to the deep end. I rose to the surface and swam on top until I reached that end. I then did the backstroke until I reached mid pool. I then saw Lisa get up and head toward the pool.

"You coming in?" I asked. She nodded yes. She then walked to the pool stairs, walked down to the water was about mid thigh, and then dove in. She looked beautiful and thin, and the bottom of her suit pulled back with the current and showed the crack of her ass. We swam around the pool together laughing and kidding each other. She then looked down at the bra of her swimsuit.

"Oh Shit!" She cried.

"What?" I asked thinking something was wrong.

"When this material gets wet, you can see my girls right through it!"

"I hadn't noticed." I said, looking up to the sky.

"You liar." She accused. "Well it doesn't really matter does it, because you had your hands all over them last night anyhow?"

I cringed, and she laughed at me mockingly. She did notice me feeling up her tits in the night. How could she not?

"I'm so sorry!" I said embarrassed. "I was asleep, I didn't do it consciously."

"I know she said." Still smiling at me mockingly. "I can't blame you, after that movie last night. That was practically a porno flick. It got me a little worked up too."

"I tried to pull my hand away, but you had a death grip on my arm."

"Well, I don't mind you grabbing a little tit in your sleep, but I wasn't too sure where you were going next. On second though, I probably should have let you go. It would have saved me all that time and effort later."

I cringed again, and put my hands over my eyes.

"I'm so sorry." I was so embarrassed. I felt like a perve.

"It's OK." She said, sensing how deeply I was embarrassed."

She started to splash me, I guess to show that she was OK with it, and I splashed her back, relieved that she was OK with it. I then realized what she had just said to me. Did she really just intimate that she had masturbated this morning, and was she thinking of me when she did it?

We splashed around the pool, playing grab ass like a couple of teenagers. I picked her up once or twice and lifting her by her cute little ass (with only a wisp of material between my hand and the crack of her ass) I threw her across the pool. I tickled her and she tried to tickle me back (I'm not ticklish). She tried to dunk me and I just pushed her away with one hand, and with the other I just pushed her under the water.

She came up looking like a drowned rat.

"OK, OK. You win!" She surrendered. "Give me your hand."

I reached out, took her hand, and pulled her over to the side of the pool where I was standing in about shoulder deep water. She didn't grab for the side. She grabbed for me, and then just put her arms around my neck. Then, to my surprise, she wrapped both her legs around me.

"This feels good." She said as I immediately started to get a hard on. The only thing between my throbbing member and her slit was about a millimeter of spandex and rayon. Oh great I thought. I can't even escape the frustration in the pool.

"You don't mind your sister giving you a big hug? Do you?"

"No, it feels good." I repeated, but this was no hug. And then, just barely noticeable, but still definitely there, I could just slightly feel my sister grinding he pussy against my swollen cock. She put her head on my shoulder, and repeated herself.

"Mmm...this feels really good."

And there it was again, but this time she ground in harder. There was no mistaking it. She was humping me, and this time I humped back. Her grinding kept getting just a little stronger, and I ground my cock into her crotch just a little harder.

Slowly I twirled us around so that I had her back against the pool. This time she wasn't so coy. She thrust her pussy against my waiting cock and moaned. I drove my dick into her as hard as I could.

She then picked her head up and started to stroke my left peck.

"Billy you have such a strong chest. It's what every girl fantasizes about." She lightly scratched my erect nipple with her long nails." You don't mind me touching you like this, do you?"

Just barely audible I answered. "No, it feels good." As I drove my cock into her crotch one more time.

"Do you want to touch me? She purred into my ear. "Because I want you to."

"Yes." I said, as I slowly moved my hand up to caress her breast though her bra. As I did this she moved one hand behind her neck, and slipped the knot out of the top string of her bra and with the other hand she slipped the knot of the back string. She then let the whole bra fall into the pool.

Her breasts were as beautiful as I had imagined them to be. They were big and firm, and even though she was a 32-year-old mother of two, you couldn't see any sag in them. As slowly as I could, I reached up and cupped her tit in my hand, and ran my thumb over her beautifully erect nipple.

"Billy," She pleaded. "...what are we doing?"

"I don't know." I replied as we simultaneously ground our crotches against each other.

"This is so wrong, but I want it." She panted.

I didn't know what to say. She was right, but I didn't care. I wanted her too.

"Oh God Lisa. I've thought about you for weeks."

"Billy, you have to promise me that you wont fuck me. I'll do anything you want, but we can't do that. No matter how much we may want to."

"Of course." I said, really meaning it. With that her hands slid down my waist and underneath my waistband. She started to push my suit off of me and down my ass. She made sure the waistband cleared my probing cock and let the suit go after it reached mid thigh.

My cock was free of its prison, and I immediately jammed it up her legs to her still protected slit. She grabbed my cock with her hand, because it would have pushed the material right into her.

I started to fumble with my hand to get into her panties, but it was an awkward angle. She let go with both hands as she held firmly to me with her legs. She then simultaneously undid the string bows on both side of her panties and they floated to the bottom of the pool.

The impediment to my goal was gone and I slid my middle finger as far up her cunt as it would go. Lisa's head rolled back, she closed her eyes and gasped.

I took a long look at her. I was now having sex with my sister, and that should be kinky enough for any man, but it was different. I wasn't just having sex with my sister, but with a beautiful woman in her own right.

Her face was flawless, her breasts magnificently pouty with her new triangle tan lines. You could see just how little the sex kitten suit covered. Her stomach muscles were tight and flat and her hipbones protruded from her torso. Her pussy, shaved like the young girls do these days, was so inviting.

I alternated from finger fucking her pussy, to massaging her clit. Her eyes opened wide to look at me and she bit her lip. Her hand was stroking my cock, but it slowed up as she was distracted by this new activity.

"Oh God." She moaned. She was definitely getting off on it. Her hips shifted so that her pussy could meet my finger.

I continued to draw imaginary circles around her clit, and it was sending her through the roof. Then I stopped and I started to finger fuck her again. Her hips slid back down her face took on a look that didn't seem as pleasured.

I shifted back to her clit again, and she shoved her pussy up to meet me.

"Yeah, right there." She said. "Don't stop doing that." I found what she liked. She started to take little bites out of my shoulder. She was just floating in the water with her legs lightly wrapped around my thighs. I was fingering her with my right hand as I was cupping her breast with my left hand and lightly stroking her nipple with my thumb.

The combined movement was sending her into another consciousness. I could tell because she stopped stroking my cock and her body temperature was starting to rise. Her nipple became erect to my finger, and I could feel her clit become engorged.

She stopped biting me because she started to lightly moan. The moans became louder and she was grinding her crotch against my hand.

"Faster!" She whispered. " Don't.. stop.. doing.. that! Oh God!!"

I complied with her requests, and was rewarded with some high-pitched moans.

"I'm coming!"

No shit I laughed to myself.

She rode wave after wave of orgasm like a swimmer caught in the surf of ecstasy. And then it was done.