My Sister's New Bathing Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, stop." And she pulled away from my right hand like I was hurting her. She was still regaining her consciousness when she started kissing my neck and again started stroking my cock. It was my turn.

She knew just what to do. Her fingers lightly glanced over the skin of my prick. She stroked it. She didn't pull on it like it was a fire hose. Her thumb always stimulated the sensitive bottom of its tip.

A hand job is teenage stuff. I wouldn't normally get my rocks off by just getting stroked, but my sister was the one doing the stroking. She is just so beautiful, but I couldn't see her wrapped all around me.

"I want to see you." I asked.

She leaned back with her eyes closed. She was so hot I thought that I would blow my load right then. She had the face of a model: perfect. I looked at her torso with her firm breasts floating in the water, and I could just make out the lips of her labia through the obscurity of the water.

As she leaned back, her legs still wrapped around my thighs, we were in the perfect position to fuck. I would only have to grab her ass and pull her to me and I would be in her. All I could hear in my head was my sister saying. "You have to promise me that you wont fuck me."

The phrase both prohibited me and urged me to do it. The, 'You have to promise me,' kept me from doing it, and the 'fuck me.' Made me want to do it more.

"Is that good?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, yeah. You are so beautiful." I replied.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yeah, you're really good at this."

"The fact that I'm doing it has got to make it better? While you were fingering me, all I could think about was that you were doing it, and it drove me wild."

"Uh huh." I answered as the feeling in my cock started to intensify.

"You like that your sister is jerking you off, don't you.?"

"Yes!" I admitted.

"You like staring at your sisters tits and pussy while she jerks you off, don't you?"

"Yes!" I repeated.

"I want you to come." She said.

That was it. The combination of my beautiful sister jerking me off, staring at he cunt, and having her talk dirty to me was just too much. I blew my load right then. I came in milky clouds that spread all over the pool.

She smiled, kissed me hard on the lips and ran from the pool. She grabbed a towel from one of the chaise lounges and wrapped it around her as she headed for the back door.

It was then that I became distinctly aware that I was naked in my pool. My yard is well protected with fences, bushes and trees, but someone in a second floor window might just have gotten the show of their lives. I grabbed the two suits and headed straight for the door.

The rest of the afternoon Lisa hid in her room. She didn't come out and I didn't attempt to speak with her. Remorse is a terrible thing. Not that I had any remorse, but I was afraid that she did. I had to get her out of her room so we could talk about it.

I knocked on her door.

"Yes?" Was her reply.

"Do you want to get something to eat?"

"OK. When?"

"Whenever you can be ready."

"I can be ready in about a half an hour."

"OK." I said, and sat down on the coach. Forty-five minutes later she was waking me up.

"Do you still want to get something to eat?"

"Yes." I replied.

At dinner she was very quiet.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"You feel weird?"

"Shouldn't I? I just seduced my brother." She whispered.

I smiled. "Seduction had nothing to do with it. Seduction implies that I wasn't a willing partner, and I was more than willing. Ever since that first time I saw you in that sex kitten suit, I wanted to do what we just did. Believe me I wanted to do more."

"Don't you feel weird about what we did? Guilty?"

"No. I don't see that what we did was so wrong."

"We're sister and brother." She whispered again.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"And I love you. I don't see why two people who love each other can't help heal each other."

"Sexually?" She asked.

"Did we hurt anybody?"

"No."

"Did the world come to an end?"

"No."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes!" She blushed. "I liked it a lot."

"So did I." I blushed back. "Listen, if I'm not hurting you or anybody else, and you're not hurting me, and we're both getting a something from it. Why should it matter?"

"So you're not wierded out by this? In fact you want to continue it?"

"Yes! Are you OK with that?"

"I'm not sure. I really enjoyed it today, and I look at you and, physically, I want to do it again, but I still feel weird."

"OK." Was all I could say. She was definitely better than when we were at the house. So I left it alone and we finished our meal.

Back at the house I opened up a bottle of wine, and poured two glasses. We had a bottle of wine with dinner, so it was the logical choice.

We sat at the kitchen counter on bar stools, drank the wine and made small talk. She was utterly beautiful with her shoulder length blonde hair contrasting with her tan skin. She wore a short sleeve white cotton button front shirt (with threes buttons open, so I could see her white lace demi bra) and a khaki mini-skirt.

The skirt wasn't super short but one time I bent down to pick something up that she dropped I caught the up skirt of her white panties.

We drank and talked for a long time. She kept touching my hand or arm every time she wanted to emphasize something she was saying. Every time she did, it sent electricity up my arm. I wanted to grab her and hold her close, but I could feel the uncertainty in the air, and so I played it nonchalant.

I felt like a teenage boy with anew girl. I could feel the attraction on my part, but was unsure if it was reciprocated. She touched my hand again lightly, and then she took my hand in hers. I held her hand for a while, and then I pulled her close. I put my hands on her waist and she put her arms around my neck. I kissed her lightly on the neck.

"Billy, I can't do this. You touch me, and I want you to touch me more. Then I look at you, and I say to myself, 'It's your brother, what the hell are you doing.'"

"It's Ok. I wouldn't want you to do anything that you don't feel comfortable with." I let go of her waist, and she stepped back.

"Why don't we just finish this wine?" I asked to break the awkward silence.

"Let's" She answered in relief. We finished the wine, and made strained small talk until I excused myself because it was late.

I lay in bed thinking of her. Thinking about how great she looked while we were in the pool. I thought of what she said at dinner, and back in the kitchen. It was a one-time thing, and now it's over. I told myself. I thought about masturbating, but then I knew I would be thinking of her, and I decided not to.

I was just falling to sleep when I heard footsteps in the hall. I was still half asleep when I heard my door open. It was Lisa. She snuck in the doorway, and closed the door behind her.

In the moonlight I could see her figure and she was wearing only a spaghetti strap tank top and panties. She slipped to the side of my bed and climbed in. She sidled up to me and called my name lightly.

"Billy."

"Yes."

"Oh good, you're awake."

She slid up to me, and we were face to face in the dark. I started to get hard as she moved her body up to mine.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Just shut up and put your hands on me."

My hand slid up under her shirt and up to her chest.

"Take this off." I said gesturing to her shirt. She reached down and pulled the shirt up and over her head in what seemed like a nanosecond. I engrossed myself in her bosom. I never thought I was going to see it again.

They were firm and soft and round and lovely. I was loosing myself in them and her perfume. She must have felt my hard on on her leg.

"You're excited already?"

"You're driving me crazy." My focus shifted. There was some place that interested me more than her beautiful breast. I started kissing her stomach and then her navel. All along I had my fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties, and I was pulling them down as I went.

"Billy, I don't know about that?" She said, but I wouldn't let that stop me. I kept pulling them down until they were down to her thighs. I kissed the top of her pussy as I pulled her panties past her knees. I stuck my tongue in her as I pulled them totally off.

She rocked her hips toward my mouth as she let out a sigh.

"Oh God." She moaned as I found her clit.

My arms were under her ass, and my hands were on the small of her back so that I could pull her closer to me as I concentrated on "the little man in the boat." I alternated between sucking on it and tonguing it. I couldn't figure which one she like the best. She moaned enthusiastically either way.

I was in heaven. I was eating out this beautiful woman that was my sister, and she was bucking like a bronco with pleasure. Her smell, her taste, it was all so overwhelming. I didn't want to stop.

I never loved giving head. It was something I did for the girl, but this was different. I loved the sharp taste of her in my mouth. Her musky smell mixed with her perfume kept me wanting more. The fact that she was grinding her hips into my face, because she couldn't get enough, was intoxicating.

It had built to a climax, and now it was coming to the end.

"Billy, don't stop. Oh God don't stop."

The temperature of her body started to become significantly warmer. Her back was in full arch; her breasts were thrusting for the sky. Her head was back, and her clitoris was engorged again, but this time in between my lips. I switched to tonguing it, and that put her over the edge.

"Huh.... huh...huh!" was all she could utter, and then...

"Stop Billy. Stop" Again like I was hurting her. So I stopped.

She was just gaining consciousness again. I was crawling up her body, as I stripped my boxers off. The promise of not fucking her was long since forgotten. I definitely wanted to fuck her. More than I ever wanted to fuck anyone. Including my wife.

She must have known what I had in mind, because she pushed me over on back as soon as my prick came close. She then moved up next to me and started to stroke my cock again. It was throbbing with anticipation, but not for a hand job.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes."

"Real good?"

"Well I know what would feel better."

"Billy!" She squealed in mock indignity. "You really want ME to give you a blow job?"

"Yes."

"You want me, your SISTER to suck your cock?"

"YES"

"You want your innocent little sister to take your big fat cock between these hot, red lips?"

"LISA. Please don't tease me anymore!" With that she bent down and blew on the head of my cock. She then kissed it, and I rotated my hip up like she had done before, and I almost got it in her mouth.

And then I got sweet relief, as she took the head of my cock in her mouth. She kept stroking the shaft of my cock with her hand as she sucked the head of my cock. The combination of stroking and sucking was more than I could stand. I looked down, but could only see the back of her head bobbing up and down.

I didn't think anything could feel better than this, but I was wrong. She then slid a little farther down my body so that she could take even more of my cock in her mouth. She was taking as much of my member into her mouth as she could, because I could feel the head of my cock hit the back of her throat.

Once again she switched tactics and just started licking and kissing the head of my cock. It was excruciating. She was trying to tease me, and it was working. I wanted to be back in the beautiful velvet that was her mouth.

She stopped all together and returned to just stroking my shaft. This was even worse. She looked up at me at kissed my stomach once or twice.

"Are you enjoying this? Are you enjoying making your baby sister do bad things to your big swollen cock with her hot swollen lips?"

"Where did you learn to talk like this?" Was the only thing I could think to say?

"Jimmy loved when I talked dirty to him. Do you like it?"

"It's fantastic. I feel like I'm in the middle of porno film."

"Big brother Billy, do you want your little sister to suck your big cock again?"

"Please!" I pleaded.

"But it's so big and hard. I don't think that I can fit it all in my mouth."

"Lisa, please suck my cock!"

She took the head of my cock in her mouth again and met her hand half way, as she sucked and stroked my cock again.

"Faster." I ordered.

She started stoking faster, and her sucking got harder and faster. The feeling built up and up in the head of my cock until all of the skies opened up and I was in heaven. I then exploded into her mouth. She kept stroking and sucking, and now swallowing. It was done. I was spent.

I snuggled with her, and kissed her on the neck and face until we both fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke with her in my arms. We were snuggled together, spooning again. We were both barely covered by a sheet and I was slowly waking and enjoying what little I could see of her naked body. My arm was around her waist, and she had her hand on my arm.

I then realized that I had a morning hard on, and it was in the crack of her ass. I hadn't done it consciously, but I guess that while I was waking, I was grinding my prick between her cheeks. Lisa started to stir.

"You're not thinking of sticking that in my ass, are you?" She mumbled half asleep.

"I wasn't thinking about it, but I wouldn't mind." I replied.

"I don't know why you men get such a thrill in that?"

"I wouldn't know, Annie would never let me do it. She said it would hurt too much."

"It doesn't hurt as much as most girls think." Lisa said surprisingly.

"You've done it?"

"Yeah, back when we were first married Jimmy convinced me to do it on his birthday. I was young and stupid, and I wanted to please my new husband."

She rolled over on to her stomach, with her arms under her pillow.

"Well, if you're going to do it, you better have plenty of lubricant. You're not doing it bare ass."

"Really!" I squealed like a nine year old who was told he could have a new toy.

"Well, you're obviously still horny (referring to my morning wood) and I've got no energy to give blowjobs. Besides you're not coming in the front door." She said almost matter-of-factly.

I ran, not walked, to the bathroom and got the lube out of the medicine cabinet. I'd been using it all winter long to jerk off, but there was still plenty left. I pealed off my shorts, took a quick pee, and started to apply the stuff even as I was coming down the hall.

I came into the room, and there was my sister bare ass on the bed. She had even pulled the sheet off herself for me. She was absolutely stunning, and she was actually going to let me fuck her in the ass.

I couldn't believe it, but I wasn't going to give up on this opportunity.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I climbed back into bed.

" What the hell, it's been over a year." She sighed. "I bet you his new girlfriend isn't letting him fuck her in the ass."

I just let that slide by. I was too intent on something else. I finished lubing myself, and then I found her "brown-eye" and squirted the lube up her ass.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure we're both lubed up."

"Jimmy never did that."

I crawled between her legs, and she separated them for me. Her ass was gorgeous, especially with her tan lines making almost a heart shape for me.

It took a couple of seconds for me to find her ass, but then the head of my dick found her and I pushed in. I pushed in right away, all the way to the hilt. She gave out a grunt and arched her back a little.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She replied.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, but it's OK. You really like it, don't you Billy?"

"Yeah!" I said hungrily as I started to pump into her again.

"You really like fucking me in the ass. Don't you?"

"Yeah." I repeated.

"Fuck me Billy. Fuck me in the ass!"

I couldn't answer.

"Your such a slut Billy. You're fucking your own sister in the ass. Does it feel good? Does it feel good to stick your big cock in your little sister's ass." She didn't need to do this. Fucking my sister in that beautiful heart shaped ass of hers would have been enough for me, but it definitely made it better.

I started to pump harder.

"Are you going to come in me? Are you going to come in my ass?

"Yes." I grunted.

"I want you to. I want you to come in me Billy."

There was no turning back now. I was pumping her even harder. The climax was building in the head of my penis. I closed my eyes and started to come.

"I love you Lisa."

"I love you too." She consoled me.

I didn't even pump any more. I just arch my back and enjoyed the feeling of coming, and coming in her. Finished, I pulled out of her and rolled on my back. She turned on her side facing me and just smiled.

"Happy?" She asked.

"Very happy." I replied. She kissed me on the lips and got out of bed.

"I'm going to take a shower." She announced. I just smiled as I watched her ass trot out of the room.

The rest of the day went so fast. It was four O'clock and she was walking out the door before I knew it.

"I don't want you to go."

"I have to, Jimmy's dropping the kids off at 5:00."

"I know." I reluctantly agreed.

"Beside, you owe me."

"What?"

"You got an extra one this morning. Remember?"

"Right." I agreed. "I owe you."

She gave me a kiss and jumped into her car.

"Remember you owe me! She yelled out the window, as she drove away.

That week at work was a bear, and the weekend was no better. We had a major proposal due on Monday so I worked late every night, and I also needed to work on Saturday. I made my apologies to Lisa, but I really didn't see them that weekend.

"Its OK." She assured me. "We have the pool and the beach. The boys love having you around, but they're little boys. They only miss you until something else catches their attention."

I saw them Friday and Saturday nights, but I was so exhausted that I practically fell asleep right after dinner.

"I feel like I'm married again." She kidded me Saturday night as she rousted me off the couch to go to bed and sleep.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as I walked to my room.

"Its OK. Besides, if you were around when the boys were here, it would be too much of a temptation." That made me feel good, and I thought about her beautiful body while I jerked off, and then I went to sleep,.

The beginning of the next week was busy too, but by midweek things started to calm down. On Thursday I only had to stay until six, and on Friday I actually left early. I used the time to buy groceries, and clean the house before Lisa was scheduled to arrive at seven.

While I was cleaning, I started to go through some of Annie's things. I went through her closet and her dresser. Annie was a shop-a-holic. She had thousands of dollars worth of clothes. Many of the things (including lingerie) still had the tags still on it. I thought about donating it, but then I thought about Lisa. Maybe she could use some of the stuff.

When she came into the door, I was actually excited to see her. Not like being excited to see a friend you hadn't seen in a while, but sexually excited. She must have felt the same way, because she gave me a big hug and kiss after she put down her bag.

"Its good to see you." I said.

"Its good to see you too." She smiled with her eyes.

"Want a beer?"

"I'd love a beer!"

We had a couple of beers and talked. When she talked, she would touch my hand or arm. It was intoxicating.

"Listen." I said after I got us our third round. "I was going through Annie's things today." Lisa looked at me puzzled. "You know, her closet and dresser. I was wondering if you would want anything before I donated it."

"She used to have such beautiful things." She squealed with delight.