My Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers

After Thanksgiving I started seeing April fairly regularly. I was doing my best to build my business and it was hard to carry on a steady relationship. I loved the nights when April and I were able to get together. As usual I fell pretty hard for her and made love to her like I did with Collette. I would give her massages, and always made sure she reached an orgasm.

Marie told me she really liked April but that I should know that she was high maintenance. I guess that's why she always looked so good. My sister knew I didn't have a lot of money but she didn't know that I had some large accounts in the works. No one in my family knew my personal finances. I never asked anyone for anything.

Business was starting to pick up but I still drove my old car. It suited me for now. I had a small apartment above an empty store. The store was where I ran my business out of for the first couple of years. I leased it after I moved into the apartment and instead of making rent payments for the first two years, I got the owner to let me fix it up and put in a few offices, get all the permits and that. I hired my first secretary/receptionist. She is still with me today. Helen is an older lady that knew a lot about running a business. When we started out I was paying her more than I was taking for myself.

Another reason I hired an older woman is I didn't want to have affairs with my employees. I really wanted my business to succeed. Helen was married and had kids in high school so it worked out great for me.

There was no doubt that my business was going to take off. Some smaller accounts started with me and I gave them the best service possible. Next I brought on board a salesman, Jim, to help build the business. I was spending most of my time building the sites and needed someone out there to help find new clients. Most every dollar I made I put right back into the business.

April wasn't overly happy that we weren't going out much. She kept telling me about the kind of house she wanted and the type of cars she wanted to drive. She was beautiful but very materialistic. I told her that someday it could all come true.

Our sex life was great. April gave great head and I could eat out her pussy till the cows came home. She liked anal and also had big breasts and liked it when I came on them. I had absolutely no complaints with our love life.

I had to go away for a three month period. I signed on a major corporation and they wanted me to set up their web sites and engineering programs on site. It meant I would have to stay at their three locations and explain to their computer operators how the sites worked. It was my first major corporation and I had to do it right.

Helen and my salesmen ran our office while I was gone. In my evenings I was able to set up additions and improvements to small sites that Helen and Jim set up. It was the nice thing about computers. I didn't have to be at the office to set up new sites.

I was so happy that I had landed this large corporation. I stayed in contact with April but she acted different when I called. I decided to call Marie and find out what was happening. She always told me the truth.

"John, I don't know if you remember but April dated an intern when she went to college. He is now a doctor and is at the same hospital as April. I think they're dating. I'm sorry."

When I returned home I confronted April. She told me that she loved me but that she wanted the good things life had to offer. She was tired of waiting and hoping that someday everything would work out for her. She told me about Ralph, her old intern friend that became a doctor. I told her I really cared for her but I wasn't going to date her if she was also going to date Ralph. She had to choose and she chose Ralph. I guess marrying a doctor would give her what she wanted. She wanted goodbye sex but I told her to get it from Ralph and walked away.

My business started to flourish. I added two more web designers. Business was good. I opened up our new office in the business district. I kept the apartment at a low rent for the time being, but my landlord leased out the office that I had fixed up. A travel agency moved in it.

I was now making some decent money. We were adding a number of businesses as clients, and I added more employees. I had to hire an accountant to help me keep track of finances. I gave Helen a large raise. Everything was going according to my plan.

One morning I went downstairs and talked to the woman at the travel agency. I mentioned my business and that I was considering using them when anyone needed to travel.

Let me jump ahead for a second and mention this before I forget. This is the travel agency that Chris used when setting up all the travel plans for her wedding. Dave's wife Cindy worked there. This was before he had even met her.

Back to where I left off. Cindy was the woman running the agency. She was a few years younger than me and cute as a button. Her dad had loaned her the money to start her business venture. Each morning I would stop at the donut shop and buy some donuts and a cup of coffee for each of us.

We became friends but that was it. One day when I came home she was crying. She told me she and her boyfriend had broken up. She found him cheating on her.

I asked her if she wanted to talk about it. I had a good shoulder to cry on. After she closed the business for the night, she came up to my apartment. I ordered us some Chinese takeout and we ate dinner. I poured us each a drink and we talked. I held her in my arms and one thing led to another. Before long we were kissing and that lead to even more.

I made gentle love to her that night. I kissed her breasts and down her tummy to her pussy. I ate her out to an orgasm as I sucked and licked on her nub. After that I slowly but lovingly fucked her. She was young and tight. I waited for her to orgasm before coming in her.

She used my shower and got dressed. I guess you can call it a mistake but it happened. We both were single and made love. There was nothing that we did wrong. We didn't love each other but we were friends.

We didn't want to ruin our friendship and only had sex the one time.

It was a few months later that my brother Dave stopped by to see me and I introduced him to Cindy. Before long they became a number and fell in love. She didn't want to hold any secrets from Dave and told him about the one time we were together. Dave was pissed at me for not telling him.

"Why would I do that? Cindy loves you and I figured if anyone should tell you it should be her. Dave, you never even knew her when we were together. Cindy's a wonderful person and is being honest with you. I guess it's up to you on what you want to do. Just remember that when you were in college I seem to remember you fucking anything that bent over. Maybe you should tell Cindy about all those women."

Dave and Cindy did get married. They are happy and have one child so far. Dave and I haven't been close ever since Cindy told him about us. I'm sure they will go to Chris's wedding, especially since Cindy is setting it all up. It will be big bucks for her agency.

In case you are wondering, I don't live upstairs from the travel agency any more. I lease a condo within walking distance from our offices.

Chapter 2

Since the wedding was this coming summer it gave them a lot of time to prepare. Jason did come in and ask me if I would be his best man. I never thought to ask who the maid of honor was. I figured I would just ask Chris.

I did find out that Larry and Gary agreed to be ushers. This was really all formality stuff. The cruise ship would be taking care of getting the reception hall ready.

Chris came by my office and I asked her who was in her wedding party. She told me I was the best man and smiled at me. She did say Larry and Gary and their wives were in the wedding party. "So who's the maid of honor?" I asked.

"I asked Toni and she said she would love to be in the wedding," answered Chris.

"Toni? Who's Toni? Do I know her?" I asked.

"My God, you haven't met Toni? Oh, I have to introduce you to her. She's the nicest person you'll ever meet. Her little girl is the most precious little thing. Mom and dad just love her."

"Whoa! Hold on here. Why haven't I met this Toni and you say she's married? Where does she live?"

"Toni is a widow John. Her husband died two years ago in Iraq. She has the most adorable little girl named Jessie who is three. I forgot you never go to mom and dads' very often. Toni lives next door to them."

"So why again did you ask her to be your maid of honor? Are you sure she can afford it?" I asked. "I figured you would ask Marie."

"I did ask Marie but she said she wouldn't mind helping me set up the wedding but with the three kids it would just be to much for her. She even suggested I ask Toni, everyone loves her.

"John, I feel sorry for her losing her husband and raising a child by herself. She sees mom and dad most every day. She was looking for a baby sitter and mom volunteered. Toni moved here a couple of months ago. She is a veterinarian. She deals mostly with small animals, dogs, cats, rabbits, that sort of thing."

"This isn't one of your fix-me-up type things, is it? You of all people know how I hate being fixed up."

"No, I swear, I never thought about it. But, since you brought it up, you'd be lucky to have her. If you want to meet her I'll introduce you after work. Just come over and see mom and dad."

"We'll see, I have to give it some thought. Every time I see them they want to know if I'm seeing anyone. I keep telling them that my life is fine and I'm doing my best to build my business."

"John, they worry about you. I know you don't want to hear it but you don't share your thoughts with the family. All they know is you have a business and spend all your time there. You hardly ever come around when family is there."

"I don't have anything to share, Chris. I go on a few dates but it doesn't seem to work out. Everyone wants to fix me up with someone. Sure I would like to meet the right woman and if it happens I'll let you be the first to know. I promise."

"Ok, I'm going to hold you to that promise. Who knows maybe you and Toni will hit it off. Maybe you and Jason, Toni and me can go out for a dinner."

"Hold on Chris! Next thing I know you'll have me marrying your friend Toni." I had to laugh. "Look I am interested in meeting her but she already has a kid."

"John, most anyone you meet now will probably have kids. You're not a spring chicken and I don't want you dating women younger then me."

Chris left on that note but I did have to wonder what this Toni woman might be like. Having a kid isn't a good thing when you are looking for the right woman. But at least she's not divorced, she lost her husband.

I might only be thirty-two but Chris knows me better than anyone. I do get lonely at times. I have gone on dates and occasionally have sex with my partners but it's not the same as it once was. Sometimes I laugh at myself wondering if I was burned out already.

I know when I do see my brothers and sister with their families I do feel a bit jealous. I would love to have a meaningful woman in my life. Someone I could care for and who would want me for who I am.

My business lets me meet a lot of powerful women and I've dated a few. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Most seem to be domineering and want to be in charge. I want a woman that is sure of herself but still has a soft and gentle side. I remember telling that to a friend one time.

His reply was, "People in Hell want ice water too."

Maybe I just dated the wrong kind of women. April was way too materialistic, Collette was wonderful but already taken. Even Teresa turned out to be a wonderful wife to Larry.

Now I had a financial problem. It was known that my business was successful and I was earning a decent living. I was making six digits a year. Now with some of the women I had to wonder if it was about the money. I wouldn't have a problem sharing everything with the right woman but how do I figure out if it's me she wants or just a secure financial future. April was the one that turned me paranoid about that.

I honestly believe Chris could see through me more than the rest of the family. I know I went on dates and she would tell me what she thought of some of the women she met. She loved the words 'gold digger', or 'phony'. Looking back maybe it was her watching over her big brother rather than me watching over her.

It was Chris that suggested I meet Toni. She hadn't said anything really nice about my dates for the last couple of years. In fact, she hadn't tried to fix me up with anyone for at least two years. I remember her saying, "If the right woman comes along, I'll let you know."

Now I had to wonder if she was kidding me and if she even remembered saying it to me. I called her to my office. "Chris, I have something to ask you."

"Go for it Boss," she said. In private she would always kid me about being her boss, which I really was.

I reminded her of the statement she made a couple of years ago. "If the right woman comes along, I'll let you know."

"Of course I remember saying it and I meant it. Well, I have to get back to work, Boss. See you at mom's and dad's tonight. I called mom and she invited you over for supper." She smiled at me and left my office.

What the hell just happened? Was I just played by my little sister? Did she really feel her friend Toni and I should meet? I hardly ever stopped by mom's house. Usually holidays, birthdays or if it was some special occasion. What did Chris say to our mom? One thing for sure was, I was going to mom's for dinner. She really was a wonderful cook.

****

I arrived at the house at six. Chris beat me there by a few minutes. I walked in and my mom smiled at me. She came up and gave me a hug and I kissed her on the cheek. Dad just waved to me from his easy chair.

They always seemed to have a good marriage. You would think that dad ran the household but I think mom had him thinking he was the boss. I believe there are a lot of marriages like that. Thinking about it, my sister Marie was the same way with her husband Bob. I could see Chris being the same way.

"So to what do we owe this visit?" my dad said.

"Harold, stop it. John comes to see us and you jump at him," replied mom. "No wonder he doesn't come by very often."

"It's all right, mom. I should stop by more often. I just spend a lot of time at the business. I stopped by because Chris wanted to introduce me to her bride's maid."

About that time the sweetest little girl went to my mother. "John, I don't think you've ever met Jessie. She's Toni's daughter. Jess, this is my son John. Do you want to say hi to him?"

She was a literal baby doll. Curly hair, big blue eyes and dimples that showed when she smiled. "Hi, I'm Jessie, I'm free." she said as she held up three fingers.

"Hi Jessie, I'm very please to meet you, I'm John." She had a smile that would melt your heart.

"Want to see my pitchers? Me and grandma drawed them today?" She didn't wait for an answer but ran into the other room to get her coloring book.

Mom smiled, "She's the sweetest little girl. I love her to death. She always calls me grandma and dad grandpa. She heard our other grandchildren call us that and we don't mind."

Jess came running back in with her coloring book and climbed up on my lap. She opened her book and said, "The pretty pitchers grandma drawed. She said I did good. I like coloring pitchers."

"I think you did a great job coloring your pictures. Grandma used to color with me when I was your age. She always did draw the best," I smiled at Jess.

"Do you want to color with me? I'll go get my crayons."

"Not today Honey, maybe another time. I came to talk with Mom and Dad."

"Ok, we can color tomorrow." God, how can I keep saying no to this little girl?

"I'll tell you what. I'll stop by the day after tomorrow and draw a couple of pictures with you. Then if you like I'll take you out to dinner."

"Really? Can we go to McDonoos? Mommy has to come along because I'm too little to go myself."

Mom looked surprised at me. This wasn't something that I would usually do. About that time Toni came walking in the front door. Jess jumped off my lap to go hug her mother.

"Mommy, Mommy, guess what? John is taking me to McDonoos and you can come too."

I stood up to meet Toni. Chris introduced us.

"Hi, I'm happy to meet you. I've heard a lot about the invisible John." She did smile. "I've met your whole family and was hoping to meet you also. What's this about a date with my daughter?" At least she was still smiling.

She wasn't what I expected to see. Hell, I don't even know what I expected. She had a blond ponytail, dressed in jeans and a nice blouse but she looked beautiful. She had the same dimples as her daughter when she smiled. She looked to be in great shape. I later found out she does walk in the evenings and exercises a few times a week on her lunch hour. All I can say is she looked good.

"She asked me to color pictures with her and I told her that afterwards we could get something to eat. It would be the day after tomorrow but she says you have to come along. She's hard to say no to. What's this about me being invisible?"

"I've lived here for three months and have met all your family. Everyone seems to talk about you but yet I've never seen you here. Chris says you spend all of your time working."

"I'm wrong for not coming to see my parents more often. I'll try to change that fault. So, are we going to McDonalds for dinner Thursday?"

"Say yes Mommy, I like John and he's going to color pitchers with me till you come home."

"Ok, Honey, we'll go with John to dinner on Thursday." I watched while Jessie gave her mom a hug.

"Everyone ready to sit down for dinner now. John, I hope you don't mind but when Chris called and said you were going to be here I called Toni and she and Jessie are staying for dinner."

"Mom, of course it's fine with me. Besides, it's your house and I have a feeling you treat Toni as a daughter." We all sat down and ate. Jessie sat between me and her mom.

After dinner I thanked mom for inviting me. I reminded Toni of our dinner engagement on Thursday. She told me she wouldn't forget. Jessie wouldn't let her.

That night I couldn't stop thinking about her. Chris came in the office the next morning and said, "What do you think of Toni?"

"What do you want me to say? She's very nice looking, has a great personality. I like her."

"Ok, I'll settle for that for now. I just talked to Helen and she said Cliff Mayhew from the clothing chain called. He asked if it was all right if his wife joined you for dinner on Friday. Of course we said yes. They own twenty-six stores and want us to re-design their website. His wife isn't happy with their present company."

"You want to go with me to dinner on Friday? If he takes his wife I should bring a woman along also. It's just the way it's done."

"Jason and I were going out Friday. Why don't you ask Toni? I know mom would watch Jessie."

"I don't know her that well. I can't just ask her out to a business dinner like that."

"Why not? I'm pretty sure she'd say yes. I know she's more than smart enough to handle any conversation. I guarantee she would look good on your arm."

"Ok, I'll ask her Thursday when I see her. If she says no, then you'll have to break your date with Jason. I need another woman to go with me."

"Fair enough. If Toni says no I'll go. By the way, she said she thought you were cute."

"Cute? I'm thirty-two years old. What else did she say?"

"I'd like to chat John, but I have to get back to work." She laughed and walked out the door."

On Thursday, I left a little earlier from work and went to mom's. She smiled when I walked in. "This is the most I've seen you in three months. Jessie is at the kitchen table waiting for you. She has you each a coloring book and crayons ready."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers