My Slave Comes Over Ch. 01

Story Info
My slave gets used and abused all night.
1.2k words
3.9
16.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You knock timidly on my apartment door. You look nervously around as you wait for me to answer, not sure what you are doing here. I answer the door in a purple corset that just barely hide my nipples. You look me up and down, seeing my matching 5 inch spike heels, purple stockings that are attached to a deep purple garter belt. My panties are a light violet and you can see my pussy lips through them.

"Come in. Come in." I say to you with a smile. You sheepishly walk into the large living area. I shut and lock the door. I watch you walk and look at my apartment. I softly tsk you. "You are dressed far too conservatively. Let's get you dressed appropriately." I say to you.

I kiss you softly and slip my tongue into your mouth as I unbutton your pants and drop them to the floor. I unclasp your bra through you t-shirt and then pull both over your head. You step out of your pants as I drop to my knees and kiss your pussy through your panties. I lower them to the floor and you step out of the panties. I give your slit a flick of my tongue. I then leave you naked except for your shoes. I come back and slip a collar and leash around your neck.

"On you knees." I order you. I then whistle, and five naked men come out from my bedroom.

You look at the 5 men and you know what is going to be done to your slutty body. You look at me with frightened eyes, waiting to be raped by the 5 cocks. Then you drop down and start to lick my 5 inch spike heels, as your pussy starts to get wet, I smile and say "these men are here to play with your body, my Pet."

Two men come over. one licks his hand and rubs it on his cock. He bends down and lifts your hips into the air. He then points his cock and shoves it into your tight pussy. The second one lifts your head up and slips his large cock into your mouth. I drop my panties to the floor and move over to a love seat. The other three men follow me. One drops to his knees as I sit down and starts eating my pussy while I start sucking and jerking the other tow cocks. All five men know that they have to cum only on or in you. The man fucking your pussy pulls out and lines up his cock with your ass.

I see you watching me. So I stand up. One guy slips his cock into my pussy and carries me over to where you are being fucked. I wave another guy over and he slips underneath you and shoves his cock into your pussy. I put my hand on the back of your head and force you deeper onto the large cock. The guy in your ass groans and fills your ass with his cum. He pulls out and the man fucking your face lets him shove his shrinking cock into your mouth. You lick the cock clean. He then takes a seat on the couch, slowly massaging his flaccid dick and balls as he watches you get fucked. The guy in your pussy suddenly drops his load deep inside you and you clean his cock before he sits down.

You are now kneeling, and two men stand over you and you alternate sucking and jerking each cock.

The first of the two men explodes all over your face. The man fucking me in the air sets me down and stars jerking off over you. He plasters your face with more cum. After a few minutes of more sucking, and me pushing your head all the way down on the final cock, he cums in your mouth and on your tits.

Three of the guys are hard again, but they wait. I tell you to lie on your back. I squat down and finger my slit and play with my clit. I moan and squeeze my thighs together for a moment. I then explode and squirt my she-cum all over your belly. Some squirts reach as far as your knees, but most pools on our belly and in your bellybutton.

You use your fingers and lick some of my juices. I smile at you, and walk out of the room. I come back with some ropes and handcuffs. I have my sex whip tucked under my arm. I lift your hands and handcuff them. Then I do the same to your ankles. I tie the handcuffs together and hand the rope to one of the men. He threads it through a hook in the ceiling and he and another man hoist you in the air. They weigh down the rope with some books and the end of a table.

The two men then take positions by your face. I gently run the whip against your dripping pussy. I smack you softly and order you to start sucking. I bend down and kiss your pussy and slip a finger in your ass. I slowly finger your ass, getting three of my slender fingers in your ass. When I don't think you are sucking good enough, I smack your pussy with the whip. The two men finish and drop their second load on your face, neck, and tits. Another guy comes up and sticks his cock in your mouth. A fourth slips his dick into my pussy. As he fucks me, I start to spank your tits with the whip. As he fucks me harder, the harder I hit your. My tongue becomes buried in your pussy as the man fucks me.

The man fucking me pulls out and cums on you, I continue to taste your sweet pussy, making you cum and I tongue-fuck your pussy. The man you are sucking shoots his load in your mouth, and it dribbles out of your mouth and over your face. Finally, the final man walks over. He tells you to lick his balls while he jerks himself off. He quickly cums, and shoots his load over your chest. I use the handle of the whip and drive it into your ass. I then slip my fingers into your cunt and finger your cunt while slamming the handle in your ass as hard as I can. I tease and nibble on your clit and you quickly cum again.

I let go of the whip and walk away from you, panting. I walk over to the couch in front of you and sit down. I tell one of the men to come and bring me off, and another to nibble on your clit until you explode. The man brings me off quickly, twice, and then goes to help his friend to fuck you silly. The three other men gather their clothes, beat off in your face, and leave. You cum several more times, and the last two men fuck your ass and pussy and leave their cum inside of you.

They lower you onto the ground, grab their things and leave. I walk over to you and kiss you. "You will sleep like this for tonight my pet." I tell you, leaving your arms and legs up in the air, your body covered in cum.