My Slut Tells Her Story

Story Info
Your slut brings you a sloppy present.
5k words
4.27
51.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i leave the house around 8 PM, telling You that April and i are going to have a girl's night out. i can't remember what i tell You we are going to do, it doesn't matter as i plan for You to discover the truth upon my return. i am nervous as i prepare my face, worried that you might question why i was making up my face.

To be normal, i ask for your help picking out my lipstick color, pretending that i am going to wear a black shirt so that you can pick a good sexy color for my lips. The act of giving You control over the way i will look during my night out gives me a thrill between my legs. Of course, You choose a high contrast red, telling me You want me to look sexy always, even out with the girls. .

Finally, i put on my Alcatraz corset, lacing it up tightly in the bathroom. This was the most danger that i was in of getting caught, and i was so flushed when i came out that You got turned on seeing me, and to keep You from groping me and finding out, through the fabric of my dress, i get on my knees for You, my hands against Your thighs to keep you back, and suck on Your cock.

You rest your hand upon my head and i relish its warm reassurance that i am a good slave. i lick the precum from the tip, licking with my tongue around the glans and along the shaft. i note the taste and the feeling of the warm skin, its simultaneous hardness and softness. . i love the feeling of You filling my mouth, and the pleasure it gives me to give You pleasure.

i suck on you for several minutes, long enough to quench the momentary heat of your desire but not so long that i kindle it into a demand to fuck me. i tell You i will repair my lipstick in the car. i know that if i put my lipstick on again in front of You that i will never be able to avoid Your roaming hands.

i leave dressed demurely in the purple patchwork dress and my black flats, telling you that i changed my mind. i get off the elevator at H. i quickly change my clothes in the downstairs storage area. The risk of getting caught naked in the storage area is exciting enough to be energizing, and i know my pussy is getting even wetter than it already is from sucking on You.

i put Your overcoat in the storage area while You were at work, along with my outfit, so i can wear Your overcoat to the car to prevent anyone seeing my outfit on the way. i dress in my fishnet stockings that come up to my waist, the ones You like with the hole for access to me. i change my shirt to a deep v-neck loose black blouse that exposes the inside curve of almost my entire breast on each side, and a black demi cup bra that leaves my nipples exposed outside the cups.

i brought my nipple clamps in my purse, but am going to leave them off while i drive. i asked for Your help picking out a skirt on the internet three weeks ago, and You chose a short black one, that barely came to mid thigh. It came in the mail a few days ago, so i am wearing the skirt You chose for me unwittingly. You don't know yet that i have it.

If i go dancing and swish my hips too vigorously it will expose my ass cheeks, and probably my bare shaven pussy lips if i bend over even enough to get in the car. i know You and i am sure You would like that. i am wearing a pair of black high heeled shoes that You thought would be sexy when You helped pick them out on the internet, that lace up my calf and make me feel like my feet are in bondage. i am sure You will be in an ecstasy when i am dressed for You this way.

i fix my lipstick and drive to the Erotic Messe i had been planning to attend when i told you i was going to April's. Parking the car, i check to see that i have enough euro for the cover charge and a few drinks, setting it on the seat with the keys, then put on my collar, enjoying the feel of the tight leather against my skin. i feel guilty putting my own restraints and especially my collar on, but i have to have it on to do what i am going to do for you.

i fasten the collar around my neck first, tightening it enough to make it slightly difficult to breathe. i want you to be proud of me when i return, so it has to be tight enough to meet your approval. Next i fasten my nipple clamps, pulling the collar of my shirt to one side and then the other in order to expose my nipples. i gasp with the pain as the clamps bite down, relishing the rush of sensation to my cunt.

my chain is visible between my breasts when i am finished, advertising that my collar is an earnest statement of my status as a slave. i get out of the car and take off the overcoat, and then sit back down in the open door, facing out, to put on first my wrist cuffs, and then my ankle restraints. i notice as i raise my leg to wrap the black leather ankle restraint tightly against my skin that a few men are casually observing me, but i don't stop, giving them a show of my bare, slick pussy in what little light there is in the parking lot. i repeat the process with other ankle, and exit the Nissan, grabbing the euro from the seat.

i leave the overcoat in the car, and walk towards the club. The men hang back and follow me up to the entrance, commenting in German. i am glad to get out of the parking lot, realizing my danger, making sure to stay in the light as i walk slightly unsteadily in the high heels. The attention is erotic, though, and i pretend to pick up a penny after i have reached the safety of the sidewalk, waiting until they are directly behind me, bending only at the waist to reach it. i can feel my pussy getting wetter when i see their smiles from my upside down stance.

i reach the door and get in line, and the three young German men queue up behind me. The line seems to last forever, and i resolve to not react if they try anything, to just try to lose them once i get inside. i am not disappointed in my presumption, as after a couple of minutes the man directly behind me cautiously caresses my ass. He says something to me in German, but i ignore him, moving forward to the door and paying as soon as the opportunity presents.

i stride as quickly as my heels permit, and move directly to the dance floor, losing him in the bobbing crowd of people dancing to gothic industrial music. i join in the dancing and after a few minutes i relax and begin to just enjoy the dancing and the music. i dance vigorously enough to build up a light sheen of sweat, my breasts moving just enough to cause the weight of my chain to pull teasingly on my nipples, the pain and pleasure providing a counter beat to the music.

i let myself get lost in moving to the beat of the music, the way the leather pulls on my skin, the tugging of the chain on my nipples as it sways with my movements, the tension of the hole in my fishnets on my pussy lips as i move my legs to dance. i think to myself that my Master would tell me that i should've worn a clitoral clamp, as it would swing as i danced, raising my level of sensation even higher.

i am thinking of how my Master would be touching me if he were dancing with me now; my Master would be caressing my breasts, tugging on my chain occasionally, just enough to make me gasp; my Master would be running his hands beneath my skirt, caressing my ass, my thighs, sneaking a hand between my thighs to feel my exposed pussy lips; my Master would kiss me, and make me lick the juices of my slick cunt off his fingers while we danced, and pull on my chain to make my mouth open wider; my Master would do all these things, making me hotter and less inhibited, hornier and less able to control myself, teasing me with the promise of greater sensation to come.

i come out my reverie as i realize that someone is actually pulling on my nipple chain, making me gasp and inadvertently move towards him. He grabs the ring of my collar and my ass, holding me close to his chest, my erect, tortured nipples brushing him through the thin fabric of my blouse, one leg between my thighs as we continue to dance. i know enough German to know that he is asking me if i am a slut, and i can only tell the truth, nodding, speechless in my sex fevered state.

We gyrate to the music for a short while, he never letting go of the ring of my collar, until he eventually lets go of my ass to explore the reason the thigh of his pants are soaked. He plays with my slick wet pussy lips, remarking with pleasure as he finds the ring You marked me with. His fingers make my ring dance, and i can't help myself as i push my tortured nipples and breasts against him, my fingers exploring his crotch as his explore mine more intimately.

He grows bolder, pushing with one finger and then two inside my cunt, and i succeed in freeing his cock from his underwear, and begin stroking him to hardness inside his slacks with one hand. i revel in feeling the dry smooth skin of his cock in my hand, feeling it grow harder and harder as i stroke it, getting warmer as it fills with blood, and more and more enjoyable to hold onto. i love the feeling of a hard cock in my hand and i know You would approve of a good slut giving pleasure to a hard cock. i am helpless, as i am a good slut, to stop. i help him use my cunt and hand, giving him what pleasure he wants to take.

The music stops and he lets go of my collar, allowing me to pull away, and i walk into the crowd, heading for the bar and a couple of White Russians.

i pull the euro out again from my bra where i stored it after paying at the door, and buy three White Russians. i am nervous after the dancing, and very horny, and really feel like i need a drink. i stay at the bar and rapidly drink the first one, starting more slowly on the second once it is empty. i finish it over about ten minutes, watching the crowd meanwhile, noting that are only three or four other women dressed similarly to me.

When i finish it, i take the third with me and move meanderingly towards the stage, as the show is probably near to starting. i let the music move me, standing at the edge of the dance floor with my drink, sipping from it as i wait for the show to start.

Within a few minutes, the music fades out and the dancing gradually stops as a women in a high necked black latex outfit, covering her completely except for her nipples and feet stalks onto the stage and takes control of the room. Her feet are shod in high heeled shoes similar to mine, her flesh straining from between the laces cutting into her skin. A small weight dangles from each nipple. She introduces herself as Mistress Jessica, a dominatrix, here with her slaves for our pleasure and edification.

She explains that the two slaves being brought forth are a pair that came to her to give themselves up to each other. She explains that she seldom lets them touch each other so today should provide a special treat. As she talks, a man and a woman are led across the stage from opposite sides, and are directed to kneel facing each other. When she finishes talking, she steps to one side and speaks to the slaves in German.

They crawl toward one another, and staying on their knees, they begin to caress one another with their hands, stroking each others arms. The Dominatrix demonstrates her control over them, barking orders in German, apparently changing the body parts that they are allowed to caress as they continue, gradually escalating the intimacy of the contact.

Eventually she allows them to touch each others nipples, and then kiss and bite one another. Finally, she directs them to stimulate one another directly. The woman takes the man's penis in her hand and strokes it to fully erect, visibly flushing with excitement as he hardens in her grasp. Simultaneously, he begins to finger her pussy, their breath becoming labored as they raise the level of stimulation.

He progresses to finger fucking her, his thumb on her clitoris, her legs spread, while she increasingly vigorously pulls on his hard cock. The dominatrix orders them to stop, and they stop instantly, his fingers buried in her cunt, hers wrapped around his cock.

They remain frozen in place as Her assistants come up and begin to wrap the pair tightly with saran wrap, so that they are body to body, barely able to move at all. They are wrapped from the tops of their heads down to their ankles, the woman forced to close her legs on her lovers hand, her cock enwrapped crushed between them.

Once they are tightly bound to one another, entwined but frozen in transparent bondage, she announces in first English and then German that she gives them permission to stimulate each other to orgasm, if they can. The music then starts again, the set over, with the two slaves left standing wrapped tightly together upon the stage.

i move closer to watch them as they struggle to move within their cocoon, mere breath a struggle, watched over by two handlers whose main job seems to be to ensure that they don't come to harm if they pass out or fall.

i join in the dancing, watching as the pair struggles, then losing interest and allowing the music to move me, just enjoying the opportunity to dance. i return to the bar and acquire another White Russian, and a bottle of water, as i am beginning to sweat.

Eventually the music dies down, and i turn my eyes to the stage. The Dominatrix returns to center stage and the crowd focuses again, watching intently as she introduces the next set.

i watch in fascination as she introduces her second act, describing the slave girl as an addict by design, a well trained slut for pain. She gestures with her riding crop and two men and a woman lead a second woman by her collar from the wings of the stage to the center. All four of them are collared and otherwise appropriately dressed for a bondage party. The men arrange a waist high black block at the center of the stage, while the woman teases the chosen slave's nipples. She pulls and sucks on them, roughly handling the slave's breasts, before attaching a large weight to each.

The slave gasps in apparent pleasure as the full weight is felt by each breast, reaching between her legs to play with her clitoris while leaning forward to let the weights dangle for maximum effect. The dominatrix immediately expresses dismay at this apparent display of disobedience, striking her forcefully with the riding crop on the ass, causing the slave to grimace in pain.

In spite of the painful strokes of the crop, or perhaps because of them, the slave seems to redouble her efforts to stimulate herself, bending fully at the waist, in profile to the audience, as the crop descends again and again. Eventually she is supporting herself with one hand, while she fingers herself with the other, her knees buckling with each blow of the crop on her ass, pussy and feverishly working hand, facing a quarter turn away from the crowd.

The woman seems to assist the dominatrix by reaching beneath the slave being beaten at frequent intervals to pull on her nipple weights and set them swinging from their chains. Eventually, as it becomes obvious that the slave is soon to come, the dominatrix cries out, and the two men grasp the slave by the arms and pull her backwards bodily onto the block, seating her with her legs spread, facing the crowd.

The dominatrix whips the second woman to a position between the tortured slave's legs, where she goes to her knees beneath the Dominatrix blows. she begins by licking and sucking on the slave's pussy, causing her to writhe in the male slaves' arms, pushing her cunt towards the second woman's hungry mouth, made hungrier by blows from the Dominatrix stanchion.

The Dominatrix gives a second command, and she stops and attaches a heavy weight to the restrained slave's clitoris. The males bind her wrists and ankles and thighs to the heavy block, leaving her legs spread and front exposed to the crowd. All three then step back, allowing the Dominatrix singular access to the slave.

She changes to a cat tailed whip, and begins to whip the bound girl. The volume of the drum music playing in the background increases, and the Dominatrix whip strokes fall into the rhythm of the drumbeat, rising and falling in time. i feel my body responding to the blows, my back arching to push my buttocks back towards where You would be if you were whipping me.

The cries of the slave as she is marked mark out counter beats, as the Dominatrix stripes her breasts, belly, thighs and neck with her cat. The slave's cries grow louder and her writhing more purposeful, the weights swaying in time to the blows she receives, until finally she reaches climax, stimulated to orgasm by the rhythmic swings of her clitoral weight, and the act of giving herself to the whip of her Mistress.

she slumps back into her bonds exhausted. i am fascinated by the look upon her face, the mix of agony and bliss and self abandonment. i am lost in reverie as i watch her slowly recover, tended carefully by the three slaves that brought her out onto the stage.

They help her down as the music rises and people return to gradually to dancing, assisting her to the back of the stage.

i join in the dancing distracted by thoughts of You spanking me, You whipping me, i responding the way i just witnessed, and You caressing me after. i feel my thighs getting wet, and i am only distracted further, thinking of how much You would enjoy playing with my pussy right now.

i move unconsciously to the beat, my nipples on fire, my cunt feeling empty as i think of You spanking me. The music seems to beat faster, my pussy seems to grow warmer, my nipples seem to burn hotter as i dance. i can think of nothing but a nearly uncontrollable urge to be on my hands and knees, with my head down and my butt up, the way You like to spank me. The way i love for You to fuck me.

When the music stops for the next act, i am nothing.

Mistress Jessica announces that she has noticed that there are slaves that she did not bring with her, slaves in the audience, and she thinks that they should be appreciated for their efforts. She tells the crowd that she will reward the best dressed slave of the night with a special prize. Pointing into the crowd, she solicits the Master of one collared woman to bring up his slave so that she can be evaluated.

i am suddenly disappointed that i didn't bring you, so that you could show me off yourself. The slave is brought up, and Mistress Jessica has her stand on a solid looking knee high block. She comments in German on her costume, ordering her to pose in this way and that, until finally ordering her to bend over the block.

She does this facing the crowd to demonstrate her reaction to being spanked, and then whipped, although neither session lasts long enough to wear her down or is hard enough to leave significant marks. Finally, the Dominatrix orders her to assume the pose that she thinks is sexiest for her Master. The slave lowers herself to a kneeling position, with her hands behind her back and her head thrown back to expose her neck. Mistress Jessica praises her and tells her stand off to the side.

A second woman is proffered by her Master, and mounts the stage. The Dominatrix repeats the commands she gave the previous slave, spanking and whipping her to some applause, as the slave responds with loud cries. She orders her to assume the position that she thinks her Master finds the sexiest.

The slave responds by lying down on her back and extending her long legs straight up into the air before spreading them, her head hanging off the block to look at the crowd. The crowd voices its approval at this sight.

Mistress Jessica then comes down from the platform and strides by me, turning as she seems about to pass and grabbing hold of my nipple chain. i am struck dumb by the suddenness of the assault, and in my current state am helpless to stop her as she leads me onto the dais by it.

She orders me to face away from the crowd, showing my short skirt, and then bend over and touch my toes. i comply automatically. i take all her directions as she puts me through the same paces as the previous two. i first show off my bound wrists and ankles, then kneel with my head back to show off my collar.

12