My Slut Wife & Love of My Life Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginnings of his life as a cuckold.
2.8k words
4.06
94.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie is the love of my life. She is the one that awakens my soul and gives my life purpose and meaning. We have the kind of love that most people can only dream of. She is my one. How many people who walk this planet truly find their "One" and how many just settle for someone just because they are afraid to spend their lives sad and alone? I do not know the answer to this question but I am sure that the number is smaller than we think. I am one of the lucky ones and I am thankful everyday that she is my wife even when I am not the one that satisfies her in bed.

When I first saw Jamie in high school I knew that she was my "one." She took my breath away and I could never take my eyes off of her. I thought about her day and night. In our senior year I finally asked her out on a date, and she accepted. That moment when she said yes is etched into my memory forever. It is one of the happiest days of my life.

Jamie and I went on many dates in high school that I still treasure to this day. That was when she was still pure and I could still call her "only mine".

Later in our senior year in high school, when we were both eighteen, Jamie babysat for extra money. Many times she would spend the weekends baby sitting for couples who wanted to go out. When she put the child to sleep she would call me over and we would make out. She would often let me massage her breasts or put my hands down her panties and rub her. Sometimes when I was lucky she would dry hump me or use her hand to make me cum in my pants. She would never let me fuck her. That was for marriage.

One Friday night, Jamie was babysitting for a good looking couple in their thirties that wanted to go out to celebrate an anniversary. They were to be home at three in the morning. Jamie had to go as soon as she got out of school so she was still dressed in her school uniform. She had a blue button up sweater with a white blouse and a blue plaid skirt. She wore white knee high socks with black sandals. Jamie put the child to sleep at about nine as she was instructed to do. She then called me and I quickly came over because I did not want to miss an opportunity to spend time with my love. We wasted little time once I arrived. We began to make out on the living room sofa with the room lights dimmed. It was amazing. I ran my hands and fingers through her long, straight, brown hair and gazed into her deep brown eyes. I kissed her passionately. I gently slid my fingers behind her ears. She loved it when I did that. From there, I slowly worked my hand down her slender frame and over small but pert breasts. I undid a few buttons and reached inside of her blouse to massage her breasts. We took our time. There was no need to rush. As our make out and groping session continued I worked my hand up her thighs and under her skirt. I eventually reached her crotch where I could feel her lovely warmth and dampness through her silk thong. I massaged her while she grinded her crotch into my hand, harder and harder. I would kiss her neck and run my other hand behind her ear as she breathed her hot breath deeply into mine.

That is when we heard a car pull into the driveway and the garage door opener began to whir. It was them. What were they doing home so early?

We stopped what we were doing and Jamie told me to get in the coat closet and quickly buttoned up her blouse and primped herself to give the appearance that everything was normal. She then said "Don't make a sound. They will probably go to bed real quick and then you can sneak out." She shut the door on me.

I could hear the couple come in and a deep manly voice said "hello Jamie how was everything" and Jamie replied "Uh-uh everything went fine sir. Your son is such and angel."

The voice replied "Uh huh. Well I need to get my wife to bed." He lowered his voice a little and said "She had a little too much to drink." "I'll be right back sweetie."

I could hear him carry his wife down the hall so I cracked the door open a little so I could see what was going on. I could see everything from the darkness of the closet. Jamie looked at me and widened her eyes as if to tell me no.

After a couple of minutes the man walked backed into the room and I could see that he was a handsome man who was athletically built. He noticed that Jamie looked a little flushed and he gave her a sly knowing smile and asked her what she had been doing after she put his son to bed.

Jamie replied "Nothing Mr. Johnson, really..."

Mr. Johnson stepped to close to her and replied. "You wouldn't be fibbing to me now would you?" as reached over and brushed her hair behind her ear and down the side of her neck where he rested his hand on her shoulder.

Jamie said "No sir, I promise." She looked nervous and breathing increased.

Mr. Johnson murmured a "hmm" as he slid his hand down her chest and over her right breast. Her eyes widened as he did this and she gasped out of shock. Her and my eyes widened at the same time.

I began to think how could he do this? Jamie was my girl friend and she was the love of my life so far. He was much older than she was. I was shocked, angry and hurt.

Mr. Johnson then kneeled on both knees in front of her. He put his hands around the back of her calves and then slowly slid his hands up the back of her legs as if he was savoring the moment. His hands slid over her butt and he began to massage it. Jamie gave me a look that said "Help me... please?" But I was too scared. I knew that if I did something he would tell my parents and get me in trouble. I could try to tell them the truth but I haven't always been honest with my parents and they knew that. They would never believe me. So I just stayed where I was; in the closet and safe.

Mr. Johnson then stopped massaging her but and moved his hands to her hips. He hooked her panties with his fingers and slid them down to her ankles. He then got up and went to the couch and sat down in the exact spot where Jamie and I had our make out session. He was looking Jamie up and down as she was facing him. She gulped and I could see that she was embarrassed standing in front of him after what he had just done.

Mr. Johnson told Jamie "Take off your sweater." Jamie was still shocked and stunned and he repeated himself "Take your sweater off." Jamie complied with his command.

"Oh by the way... Call me Mark."

Jamie replied "Ok"

Mark said "Good Jamie. Now unbutton your blouse."

Jamie asked "What?" and Mark raised his voice and in a commanding manner said "Do it... Now!"

Jamie gulped with a look of fright on her beautifully angelic face and slowly obeyed his order and dropped her blouse and her innocence on the floor next to her. He then told her to take off her bra. She reached for the front and unbuttoned it and let loose her small and firm breasts from their confinement. She slid out of her bra and dropped on the floor next to her blouse.

I had never seen her breasts before. I only touched them. They looked as

beautiful as they had felt and my cock got hard as my heart sank. Mr. Johnson's cock was hard as well. I could see the outline in his slacks.

Jamie must be terrified and I am too much of a coward to help her.

Her face was now turning bright red as this was the first time anyone had ever laid eyes on those beautiful breasts.

Mark then told her to massage her breasts and tweak her nipples. Jamie sheepishly complied while Mr. Johnson undid his belt and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his cock and started stroking it. Jamie's eyes widened because she had never seen a cock before. Jamie continued to massage her breasts and I could see her nipples begin to harden.

Mr. Johnson then told her to take off her skirt. Jamie looked at the floor and then unbuttoned and unwrapped her skirt. She dropped it on the rest of her clothing which was piled next to her. Jamie was now standing before this thirtyish man wearing nothing more than her white knee highs, her black sandals, and her panties that were wrapped around her ankles. Jamie's crotch was well groomed. She only had a little bit of pubic hair above her crack. Her face was bright red now. I don't know if it was lust or embarrassment but it was red.

Mark then instructed her to slide her hand between her legs and rub herself. She did for a minute or two while they watched each other masturbate slowly. Occasionally Jamie would look at me in the closet and then quickly look away.

Mark stopped her and then said authoritatively "Now step out of your panties and... Bring them to me." Once again she sheepishly complied. He took the panties from her hands and smelled them savoring the wonderful scent of her virgin pussy. I could see that there was a moist spot on them.

It was strange I felt so bad that this was happening to her but yet I was incredibly turned on by it. I couldn't resist any longer. I pulled out my cock and started stroking it.

Mr. Johnson then told her to kneel before him and she did. He then handed her, her own panties and back.

He then told her "wrap them around my cock and stroke it." She once again obeyed and wrapped her them around his cock and slowly stroked it. He moaned and he groaned with pleasure.

After a minute or two of this Mark told her to suck his cock. Jamie tossed the panties to the side and leaned forward to and licked his dick in that little special area right under the head. I looked down at her crotch now that she had leaned forward and I saw her glistening wetness. She took his prick into her mouth and sucked him obediently. First slowly while massaging his balls. Then she began to speed up. Mark was moaning with approval. This was too much for me to take and I shot my load all over the door.

Mark grabbed her hair and pulled her head away from his cock and told her to get on her back and spread her legs. She did so without question. He stood up and disrobed. Mark then kneeled between her legs and positioned his cock at the entrance of her wet virgin pussy.

My cock was already hard again.

Jamie said "Please don't... No one has ever been inside me before." Mark ignored this and inserted himself into my love. She looked at me, peeking from the closet, with a look of pain and a tear running down her cheek as Mark broke the hymen that I thought I would break on our wedding night. Mark leaned forward and pressed his body up against the body of my precious Jamie and he began to thrust away at her. She didn't break I contact with me as he did it. After several minutes of this her look of pain started to dissipate. It was being replaced by a look of lust on her face. She was enjoying it! My love was enjoying being fucked right in front of me by another man. I could hear her moans and groans as Mark fucked away at her pussy. Soon she was experiencing unbridled passion and I was stroking my dick furiously.

Mark asked her "Do you like my cock? Do you like being fucked?"

Jamie finally broke eye contact with me and looked him in the eyes. She eagerly answered "Yes, Yes, God fuck me with your cock. I love cock. I love cock!"

I couldn't believe my ears. I had never heard Jamie speak like that or use any curse words before and now she is begging this man to fuck her.

I could see the tension building up in both them and Jamie began to have her very first orgasm. I could never give her one. Mark thrust deeply into her pussy and Jamie moaned "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Mark was already cumming inside of her pussy. The look of her cum face made me shoot a second load on the door. Then he collapsed on her, turned his head and looked me directly in the eye and gave me an evil smile. He did this because he knew that he just fucked the hell out of my girlfriend and my love. He knew I was there the whole time! Mr. Johnson then pulled out and I could see some cum run out of her pussy. Mark then got up retrieved his wallet from his trousers and took out a few bills for her babysitting fee. He then looked down at her, smiled arrogantly and dropped the bills on her.

He then said "Get your clothes on and get out of here you little slut." Mark then left the room to take a shower and Jamie got dressed. She came to the closet. She opened the door and said "Let's go." She noticed my cum on the door but she didn't say anything of it.

I walked with her home but neither of us said a word about what had just happened until we got to her door. She told me that we needed to talk and invited me up to her room. Her parents were asleep and wouldn't know. We both sat on the bed but instead of talking she kissed me. I could taste his cock and mine sprung to attention again. When I got undressed she saw my cock for the first time and asked me why mine was so much smaller than Mr. Johnson's. I was humiliated. I just laid back but strangely my cock was still hard and Jamie straddled me cowboy style. I could feel the mixture of her juices and his cum running down my shaft.

His cum now covered my balls. I rolled her over onto her back and started fucking her for all I was worth but it was useless. I could see the look of total disappointment in her eyes. I started to cry as I kept fucking her harder and faster until I came inside of her like Mr. Johnson did. I collapsed on her for a few minutes to catch my breath. I kept telling her over and over I love you Jamie... I love you as continued to cry. She patted me on the back and I propped myself up over her. She put her hand on my cheek, smiled and told me she loved me to. Despite the emotional pain of not being able to satisfy the girl I loved, those three words filled my hands with joy and I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. It didn't matter to me that I couldn't satisfy her and I didn't mind that other men would do it for me. I loved her.

A little more than a month later she told me that she was pregnant so I asked her to marry me and she said yes. I didn't want to her to have this child out of wedlock and she was the love of my life.

We got married and a little later she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl. She

looked just like Mark. It didn't matter. I would raise her as my own because I love the baby's mother with all my heart. Deep down everyone knew it wasn't mine but they justified it by saying my uncle had this trait or that trait, so on and so forth.

This was the very beginning of being the cuckold to the love of my life and there are many more stories to tell.