My Slut Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashley makes a mistake.
7.8k words
4.19
176.1k
63

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for rating my stories and providing feedback. I appreciate the messages and will write more chapters if there is a demand for them.

******************************

It was our anniversary and Ashley was thirty-five minutes late for our reservation. I ordered a strong drink and relaxed while I waited for her.

I met Ashley six years ago. We were both in college, Ashley was a senior taking a fine arts degree and I was in my third year of medical school. Some friends convinced me to join them for a drink at the campus club.

When we arrived the room was full of undergrads in various stages of undress grinding to deep urban music, and I felt a little out of place as one of the older men in the room. I'm not much of a dancer, so I offered to order our drinks while my friends joined the throng of bodies on the dance floor.

I was immediately entranced by the young woman bartending.

She had an exotic look with a tanned, almost caramel hued complexion and brown sun streaked hair that spilled halfway down her back. Her eyes were an unusually deep shade of green. She was dressed to attract tips, with a short skirt that revealed the bottom of a firm ass when she moved from one end of the bar to the other.

She had unusually long, toned legs for such a petite woman, and they were accentuated by a pair of tall black heels. Her breasts threatened to spill from the top of a tight black corset.

"What can I get you?" She smiled. She had caught me staring at her chest.

"You're gorgeous." I breathed completely caught off guard. I had completely missed her first question.

"I'm not on the menu," she smiled at me confidently.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..." I stammered. She patiently waited for me to finish my apology.

"If I didn't want you to stare, I would have worn a sweater." She replied with a smile and offered me her hand. "I'm Ashley."

We hit it off immediately and became inseparable.

When Ashley graduated she moved in with me at my bachelor apartment. She got a job at an advertising agency in town as a designer while I finished my degree and began my residency at the hospital.

Three years later, my friend Nick and I are establishing our own family medicine practice. Ashley and I moved from our cramped bachelor apartment to a small house just fifteen minutes from the hospital. She's been promoted to Art Director at work and is now responsible for some of her firm's biggest clients.

I chose Christmas to propose to Ashley in front of her family and we were married last summer.

Married life has not been good recently.

******************************

Ashley arrived looking gorgeous as usual in a white blouse, black blazer and pencil skirt.

"Sorry, I had a tough time escaping tonight." She smiled and let her twenty-six year old body slide into the seat across from me.

"I was beginning to worry you wouldn't be able to make it." I had meant it as a joke but Ashley's demeanour stiffened.

"I told you this morning that I would probably be late." My wife's green eyes flared and she shifted uncomfortably. She nervously brushed a strand of her long hair behind an ear and glanced around the room.

I sipped on the water left in the bottom of my glass after the ice cubes had melted. "It would have been nice if you'd given me a call. I've been sitting here for over half an hour."

She glared at me. "I already told you this morning. You should have changed the reservation and made it for a later time."

"We both know that it wouldn't have mattered what time I made the reservation for, you would have been late." Bitterness was beginning to creep into my voice and I forced myself to settle down.

Ashley opened her mouth to respond but decided better, and settled for an irritated sigh.

Ashley and I have been growing apart over the last several months. I thought it had to do with our busy workloads so I began cutting back. I've been making sure that I'm home by 5:30 every day and taking weekends off whenever I can.

But Ashley hasn't cut back on her hours. She says she's in the middle of some big projects, but they've lasted for months. I've spent a lot of evenings alone in front of the television waiting for her to come home.

We sat in silence for several minutes until the waitress approached.

"May I start you off with a drink, M'am?"

Ashley glanced quickly inside the drink menu before ordering a glass of white wine.

"And may I get you another, Sir?" She gave me a warm smile and reached for my empty glass.

I nodded at her appreciatively. This was going to be a long night.

******************************

It was two weeks later and our relationship hadn't improved much.

Ashley wasn't normally home until 7:00 most week nights now so I decided to join a nearby gym. I was in pretty good shape, but figured that it would be a good idea to spend my free time exercising instead of flopped in front of the television. I also thought that the gym would help me work out some of my sexual frustration.

Our sex life had tapered off and was almost non-existent now. Ashley was tired when she got home from work, she offered to give me hand jobs and occasionally rolled over for a quickie but I was beginning to find myself less and less attracted to her. It was hard to get excited about someone who didn't seem interested.

The gym didn't help much with the frustration though. There was no shortage of beautiful women working out every day, some of which I'm sure were more interested in the clubs more exclusive clientele of doctors, lawyers and other professionals than they were in losing weight. By the end of my work out my dick was usually rock hard from staring at the collection of gorgeous women wearing skin tight ensembles.

When I got home I had more than enough time to take a soothing shower and then relieve my cock by watching some porn on the computer in my office. By the time Ashley got home I was relaxed and my balls were empty.

For her part Ashley seemed pretty disinterested in sex so my porn wasn't getting in the way. I stopped pressuring her for sex. I wasn't in the mood for one of Ashley's hand jobs or pity fucks, especially after watching half an hour of porn where the women were begging to get fucked, it was hard to work up any enthusiasm for Ashley.

Today when I arrived home from the gym there was a note on the kitchen counter top.

"Big client is in town tonight. I won't be home until after 11:00."

I crumpled up the note with Ashley's handwriting on it and headed upstairs for a shower. Entering the bedroom I noticed several of the items Ashley had worn to work were strewn across the floor. She had obviously came home and been in a hurry to get changed quickly.

I picked up her blouse and skirt and threw them into the laundry hamper. I bent over to pick up her thong and noticed that it was damp. Surprised, I held it in my hands and could smell the familiar scent of her arousal.

"I must have just missed her," I thought. I wonder what's got her all worked up? Then after hesitating a moment I tossed the thong into the laundry hamper as well.

I stripped and stepped under the warm water of the shower. The water was relaxing and after ten minutes I turned off the jets and stepped into the cooler, refreshing air of the bathroom.

A loud beep from the dresser stole my attention. I slipped a large white fluffy towel around my waist and stepped back into the bedroom. The red light on my cell phone was flashing.

I activated the screen and saw that I had missed three calls and two voicemail messages. Two calls were from my partner Nick, and one was from my wife's cell phone.

The first message was from Nick.

"Hey, I tried calling you but didn't get an answer. I'm going to be finished up here in 15 minutes and then I'm going to grab something to eat at Studio Rendezvous. Call me if you're hungry."

I was hungry, starving actually, and I thought it would be a good chance to catch up with Nick. We worked together but we'd both been very busy lately, and lately I'd been leaving early giving us even less time to catch up after our last patients.

The next message was from Ashley but it was garbled and obviously just made by mistake. I could make out what sounded like the voices of a man and my wife's laugh but not what they were saying.

I gave Nick a call back and told him I'd meet him at the Studio Rendezvous lounge in thirty minutes. I quickly got dressed and made a note to go shopping soon for a new casual wardrobe, my time at the gym was paying off and my clothes fit a little too loosely now.

I don't often go to Studio Rendezvous, its located downtown and it can be frustrating to find parking there, but five minutes later I was out the door and driving towards the lounge.

My cock stirred slightly and I remembered that I hadn't had the time after my shower today to sit in front of the computer and relieve my tension. I briefly considered trying to convince Ashley to have sex later tonight, but then thought that I would probably have a better orgasm if I just stuck to the enthusiastic partners on my computer.

Begging for sex with Ashley just didn't appeal to me anymore.

Studio Rendezvous was exactly what it sounded like, a rather posh spot for young professionals to get together for food and cocktails. It was actually part of a larger entertainment complex and was attached to different lounges each with their own theme and menu. They were joined in the middle by one of the trendier night clubs in town.

On weekends people would often grab dinner in one of the restaurants and then migrate through the lounges to the dance floor as the night wore on.

Tonight the night club was pretty quiet with only a few people huddled in the dark booths surrounding the dance floor. I made my way quickly through to the connected lounges which were busy with couples and friends enjoying a weeknight drink. I noticed Nick sitting in a booth in the corner after he waved his hand to get my attention.

I slid into the seat across from him just as a young waitress showed up with two beers.

"I ordered for you," he slid the glass to me. "Was the gym busy?"

"No more than usual I suppose," I replied, raising my glass in thanks. "Where's Kathy tonight?"

Kathy was Nick's girlfriend of six months. They'd been spending a lot of time together recently and they had decided that they would move in together at the end of the month.

"She's been visiting her mother all week, so I'm on my own tonight. Where's Ashley?"

I shrugged. "There was a note on the table when I got home. I think she's schmoozing a client tonight. Not sure when she'll be home."

Nick knew that Ashley and I were going through a rough patch so we drank in silence for a few minutes before striking up a conversation about work and our patients.

Nick and I get along great and I felt incredibly lucky to be in business with him. Some people say you should never go into business with a friend but Nick and I seem to work. We'd been best friends through med school and our residencies. Nick had even been the best man at my wedding. We argued less than most married couples, especially Ashley and I.

We ordered steak and polished off two more beers before calling it a night. Nick paid our tab when I wasn't looking and we said goodbye before I headed towards the night club portion of the complex to find a bathroom before leaving.

The club had gotten busier and the music had been turned up. I ducked into the bathroom. The urinals looked like they hadn't been cleaned in awhile so I stepped into one of the stalls and closed the door.

A moment later the door opened and the bathroom was flooded with the sound of the club. I could hear two men laughing as they made their way to the urinals.

"She's a frisky one, isn't she?" Spoke a man with a refined British tone.

"Yeah absolutely," his friend joked in a far less interesting American accent. "But I'd much rather the blonde." They laughed again.

"Well then we've got a gentlemans agreement!" Again they laughed and then I heard them zip and head for the door. "What's the brunette's name again? Ashlynn?"

"Ashley." His American friend shouted to him over the loud music spilling in through the open door.

I swallowed hard. "There's lots of women name Ashley," I reassured myself and walked to the sink to wash my hands. I took a deep breath and headed into the noise.

If I'd really believed it wasn't my Ashley, I would have left to go home. But I didn't. I slid into an empty booth and waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark club. An attractive waitress showed up at my table and I ordered two fingers of scotch.

I admired her legs perched atop a pair of gladiator style heels as she left to fetch my drink. Her hips swayed with every step and I was again reminded that I hadn't cum today.

My eyes began to scan the room. There were quite a few darkened booths occupied by couples and small groups. It was too dark to make out who they were without getting much closer. There were also a few groups of people on the dance floor.

"What am I doing here?" I thought to myself. I considered leaving but my thoughts were interrupted when the attractive young waitress returned with my scotch. She bent over to place it on the table and my cock became instantly hard as she afforded me a look down her blouse at her large breasts. She noticed me staring and gave me a flirty wink.

I thanked her and gave her a generous tip. I wasn't going to be able to leave until the tent in my pants disappeared and there wasn't much chance of that happening any time soon as I watched the waitress walk away slowly for my benefit.

My attention was interrupted by movement to my left. A young blonde woman in a strapless blue dress and tall heels sprang out of a booth and turned to pull a man with her towards the dance floor. He stumbled out of the booth after her and seemed to be laughing as he allowed her to lead him by his hand to the center of the room.

She turned and fell into his arms and he let his hands roam down her back and rest on her firm ass. The dress rode up slightly revealing the bottom of her cheeks whenever she spread her legs slightly. They danced very closely and she took every opportunity to grind her pussy into his thigh.

Several songs later, another man stepped out of the booth before reaching back. I held my breath as Ashley slid from the booth holding his hand.

It was definitely Ashley. I could clearly see her face illuminated by the dance floor lights. She wore a very tight strapless black dress which stopped several inches above her knees. Her legs were encased in black stockings that stopped several inches before her dress started. This was an outfit I had never seen before and I was instantly very hard and very angry.

I reminded myself to breathe and calmed myself down as best I could. I couldn't conceive of an excuse as to why she'd be dressed this way with a client. I considered interrupting them but stayed in my seat sipping on my scotch as I watched my wife dance closely with a strange man. What would I accuse her of? Dressing slutty?

The waitress appeared again. Sensing my tension she turned to see what I was staring at, before turning back and smiling at me.

"They're certainly a hot couple," she smiled. "Would you like another drink?"

The lighting changed and became darker for the next song and I took the opportunity to order another scotch. She smiled and left to retrieve my drink and I quickly turned my attention back to the dance floor.

Not even the sway of the waitress' hips could distract me now. What I saw on the dance floor changed my life forever.

Ashley and the man she was with were dancing very closely. She was moving very rigidly, much differently than the other young women on the dance floor. Her arms were trapped in front of her, between her partner instead of around his neck. I was confused about what she was doing until they turned slightly to the left. At that moment one of the dance floor lights happened to sweep over them.

His fly was open and one of Ashley's hands was obviously inside his pants. Her arm moved purposefully and it was pretty clear she was pumping his cock. Her other hand snaked up the front of her own dress. It was moving slower than her other hand but from where I was sitting I guessed that she was stroking herself as well.

The man leaned over and whispered something in Ashley's ear and they stopped swaying. She withdrew the hand from under her dress and moved that hand into his pants as well. Her other arm increased in speed for several seconds before her partner stiffened and she slowed her hand. She smiled at him and brought her other hand to her mouth and licked her hand several times.

I was in shock. I was sure I had just seen my wife give a stranger a hand job and lick his cum from her hand. Her face shone when the dance floor lights played across her face, she must have smeared some of his seed on her face while she was busy licking it from between her fingers. In the six years that I'd known Ashley she had never let me cum anywhere except inside her, or her stomach during a brief period when she was off birth control.

Next the man opened his palm, and whispered into her ear. She seemed to giggle and then she reached into her cleavage and handed him her cell phone. He took a step back and then took several pictures of her posing with his cum on her face, in the middle of the dance floor.

I considered standing up and rushing over to them now. But I wasn't sure what I would do. Punch him? I'd never laid a hand on Ashley and even enraged like I was now I could never bring myself to hit her.

I was interrupted by the waitress who placed the drink in front of me and waited patiently while I fished the money from my wallet. She scowled somewhat when she noticed I'd been distracted and not added a tip, but she turned and walked quickly away. There wasn't a sway to her hips this time, which was just as well as my cock had gone limp at the sight of my wife's betrayal on the dance floor.

I turned my attention back to my wife, but couldn't find her. I stood up and glanced around the dance floor again but she wasn't there. Then I noticed movement to my left and the four of them emerged from the booth again with their jackets and purses and began to head towards the door.

I decided it was best to not let Ashley know that I had seen her. I waited a few moments and then took off across the room to the hallway they had exited through. I got outside in time to see them close the door of the cab. My wife was in the front seat, the blonde and the two men were in the back.

It sped away before I could make my way back to my car to follow.

What do I do now? She was cheating on me that much was for sure. For how long I don't know. She has worked plenty of nights and had plenty of opportunities to do so behind my back.

I pulled out my cell phone and called her. I took a deep breath so that my voice would not betray how angry I was.

It rang four times before she picked up. It was noisy in the background.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ashley, where are you?" I spoke as calmly as I could.

"Oh just out with the team," she sounded nervous and distracted.

"Where?" I pressed her for an answer.

"Well we just finished eating..." there was a loud laugh in the background and I caught a familiar accent. "Sorry, it's loud in here. We just finished eating and we're headed back to the office to take care of some paper work. I'll be home late."

"How late?" Some of my anger began to leak into my voice but she seemed too distracted to notice.

"I don't know, a few hours. I won't wake you up when I get home."

I stewed in silence, my mind raced with thoughts about how she would be spending the next few hours.