My Slut Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley reflects on the last 48 hours.
7.6k words
4.21
105.5k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for rating my stories and providing feedback. I appreciate the messages and comments and will write more chapters if there is a demand for them.

******************************

Within the last 48 hours I had discovered my wife had cheated on me, collected evidence of her infidelity, hired a divorce lawyer, confronted her, abruptly cancelled all of my appointments for the next two weeks, and left my home and wife behind.

After leaving the house I drove straight to the airport. This was as far as I had planned. I stared blankly at the list of departures on the terminal screen, before grabbing my luggage and striding into the travel agency office.

I caught the older woman at the desk by surprise. She looked to have been about to eat a sandwich from the food court.

"Well hello. Sorry, may I help you?" She smiled and quickly cleared her dinner from the desk.

"I'd like to book a vacation; can you help me with that?"

"Of course," she continued. "When were you planning to leave?"

"Immediately," I responded curtly.

She stared patiently at me for a moment, as if expecting me to continue, before she decided to ask her next question.

"Sorry sir; did you mean this week?"

"On the next flight, please."

She seemed a little surprised but after evaluating me for a moment she realized I was quite serious and she got to work.

"Did you have a destination in mind?"

"Not really, just somewhere quiet."

"For how long?"

"Two weeks should be enough."

"What is your budget?"

"Wherever this will take me." I pulled my gold card from my wallet and placed it on her desk.

Satisfied, she turned to her keyboard and computer screen and began to enter my answers into her scheduling application.

"Most resort destinations charge room rates based on dual occupancy. You'll have to pay extra for a room for yourself if you decide to go that route. Is that the sort of vacation you had in mind?"

"A resort sounds fine as long as it's quiet. The extra costs don't bother me." I replied.

We both sat in silence for a moment while she reviewed the search results on her screen.

"I have a flight to Nassau, Bahamas leaving in an hour and fifteen minutes. That would barely give you enough time to clear security, but you could make it."

I nodded.

"I can book you at the Ocean Club on Paradise Island. It's very private and exclusive but if you change your mind and want a busier pace the Atlantis resort is close by."

She waited patiently for my response.

"Sounds great," I slid the gold card across her desk. "I'll take the works."

She nodded and picked up the phone to make the arrangements.

******************************

Knock, Knock, Knock.

Ashley woke suddenly. Her bedroom was completely dark except for the sliver of sunlight that snuck between the blinds. She rolled over gently, tangled in one of his collared shirts. She'd tried to fall asleep for hours last night and finally managed to doze off after sneaking one of his shirts from his closet. It smelt like him and gave her a measure of comfort.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

This time she heard the door and raised herself up from the bed. The clock on the bedside table said it was 2:07 pm. She moved slowly down the stairs toward the front door.

She caught sight of her reflection in the entrance-way mirror. Her eyes were swollen from crying. She pulled the shirt closer around her chest to cover her caramel colored breasts.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

She peeked through the peep hole and took a deep breath before opening the door.

"You look terrible Ashley. What happened to you?"

Sarah stood on the front step. Her blonde hair was captured in a ponytail. She wore a tight fitting business suit that accentuated her slim figure. Her short skirt looked formal, but hinted at the slut lurking just below the thin layer of fabric.

"Come in," Ashley ignored Sarah's question and held the door open for the young woman. She stepped inside and slipped out of her heels.

"Everyone at the office wants to know if you're really gone?"

Ashley led Sarah into the living room and allowed herself to collapse into a comfy chair. Sarah took a seat on the leather sofa across from her.

"You didn't tell anyone about the other night did you?" Ashley allowed herself to look up into Sarah's eyes before continuing.

"No. The boss called me into his office this morning and told me that if there was anything I needed to tell him he'd listen, but he didn't press me for details. I think he'd just rather not know to be honest. That account is worth a lot of money."

"Sarah," Ashley paused briefly to choose her words. "I'm very sorry for what happened the other night."

"What for?" Sarah's lips curled into a smile. "I had a great time."

Ashley shifted uncomfortably in the chair.

"Sarah, I crossed a line the other night and it's ruined my marriage."

Sarah's smile disappeared and she shifted a little uncomfortably in her seat.

"You told your husband?"

"No. He found the pictures on my phone. He's going to divorce me for infidelity."

"Why?" Sarah seemed confused.

"He also found cum in my panties."

"But..." Sarah stammered, "But you didn't fuck either of those guys."

Ashley shifted in her chair again.

"After Ryan was finished with me I used my panties to wipe his cum off my chest. Then I stuffed them in my bag when I got changed before going home."

Sarah seemed stunned. "Well why didn't you just tell your husband that?"

Ashley looked at her incredulously.

"I still cheated on him Sarah! Where Ryan's cum ended up doesn't matter!" Ashley slumped deeper into the chair and her eyes began to well up again. "I cheated on him for a promotion."

"I spent over six months working my ass off on that account. My work was fantastic. That job would have been mine." Ashley took a deep breath.

"But I was stupid and I threw it all away in an incredibly stupid attempt to fast forward. It's cost me everything!"

"But you can get your job back! Nobody has replaced you on the account yet." Sarah raised her voice from the sofa.

"The job isn't important to me, I just got so caught up in it." Ashley sobbed and then gestured to the walls of the room. "Look at this house, its beautiful. My husband makes over four hundred thousand dollars a year and I was working my ass off for a job that makes only a tiny fraction of that."

"I made a horrible, horrible mistake and I'm very sorry that I dragged you into it Sarah."

Sarah rose from the coach and crawled over to lean against Ashley's chair. She cradled Ashley's sobbing face in her hands and gently kissed her forehead.

"No, don't you feel sorry for me. I'm not in trouble with anyone." Sarah cooed comfortingly. "I'm fine. Everything's going to be ok."

******************************

"Come with me Sarah, we've got an important project this evening."

Sarah looked up from her desk when she heard her name. She was puzzled; she hadn't remembered Ashley asking her to work this evening. In fact, she'd kind of planned to spend the evening dancing and maybe a quick fuck. It'd been a few days and she was anxious for a bit of exercise.

Still, her boss Ashley was waiting for her so she grabbed her purse from her desk and leapt to her feet.

The elevator doors closed and they began to descend. Sarah had never seen her look so tense. She waited for Ashley to say something but she was deep in thought and oblivious to the world around her.

The elevator doors opened in the parking garage. Sarah took the opportunity to break the silence..

"Where are we going?"

"Shopping."

Confused Sarah fell several steps behind Ashley as she walked towards her parking space.

"Come on. I'll explain on the way."

Sarah hurried to catch up. She swung herself into the passenger seat of Ashley's black BMW sedan and buckled her seat belt as Ashley navigated the vehicle through the garage and up the security controlled ramp to the street above.

Ashley began to speak slowly, keeping her eyes on the road as she drove rather quickly towards the downtown shopping district.

"We've got a very important client to entertain this evening." She paused to consider her next words. "The client is very important to our firm and I've been told to keep him happy in every way possible."

She paused for a moment.

"He has made it clear that what he may want some company this evening to seal the deal."

Sarah was a little surprised, but a grin began to spread across her face. Suddenly the prospect of getting some exercise tonight was back on the table it seemed.

She now understood why Ashley needed her. She'd made no effort to hide her preference for promiscuity from her co-workers at the office. She'd made no effort to hide her lifestyle and was happy to share details of some of her adventures with curious co-workers. This sounded like it could lead to an exciting evening.

Still she was surprised that Ashley would be involved. She wasn't one to gossip at work. She was known to be a workaholic and it was a bit of an about face to now imagine her as a corporate call girl of sorts.

Ashley broke the silence.

"I need your help Sarah. Can I count on you?"

"Yes, yes of course." Sarah smiled. "I'm up for anything."

******************************

I woke up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I glanced at the night stand; the time read 11:11am.

"Make a wish." I spoke to the empty room. I thought to myself that my wish would be that the last 72 hours hadn't happened.

I stretched and swung my legs off the side of the bed. My foot brushed against the cool metal of the ice bucket on the floor beside the bed. Inside, an unopened bottle of champagne sat in the pool of melted ice.

The plane landed at the airport late last night. A dark skinned man in a tuxedo had been waiting at the baggage claim holding a sign with my name.

I watched as he anxiously searched the faces of the other travelers on the plane looking for a face that might show some semblance of recognition upon seeing his sign. I approached him after I'd collected my bags from the carousel.

I introduced myself and he shook my hand warmly.

"Come with me Sir, right this way." He spoke with a Caribbean accent and insisted on carrying my luggage. He led me outside the terminal where a well maintained limousine was waiting and held the door open for me as I slid inside the air conditioned cabin. Even thought it was well after dusk the air was quite humid outside.

He finished stowing my luggage in the trunk before taking me on a short, twenty-five minute drive across the island and over the man-made bridge to Paradise Island. We passed the islands most popular landmark, the towering Atlantis Resort on our way to the exclusive Ocean Club nearby. When we arrived I was welcomed to the hotel by the night manager and a bellman gathered my luggage. I handed over my credit card to be swiped and collected my key from the front desk before being led to my room.

I opened the door to find my luggage waiting for me and a trail of rose pedals leading to a large king sized bed, on top of which was perched a tray with a bottle of champagne sitting in a bucket of ice.

I'd asked my travel agent for the works and the best she could do on such short notice was apparently the honeymoon suite.

******************************

"Try this one on." Sarah passed another dress over the changing room door. She stepped back and peeked at the contents of her shopping bag while she waited for Ashley.

She'd wanted the short blue strapless dress for a few weeks now. She'd stopped in to admire it whenever she dropped by the mall and waited anxiously for it to go on sale. It was a little too expensive for her modest salary.

It was folded neatly at the bottom of the bag beside a pair of tall heels. They'd been expensive too and she was glad that Ashley was picking up the tab.

The door creaked open and Ashley poked her head out.

"It seems a little tight."

Ashley cracked the door open a little further and peeked inside at the brunette.

"It looks fantastic." Sarah beamed. "It's perfect."

Ashley shifted nervously in her shoes as she paid for the dress at the counter. The dress was very tight and clung tightly to every curve of her body. It looked even tinier in the small hands of the young saleswoman as she folded it and placed it gently in a bag.

After she'd paid for the purchase, Sarah grabbed her by the hand and dragged her quickly into the lingerie store next door.

"We're almost done." She gave Ashley's shoulder a squeeze and guided her quickly to the corner that stocked the more racy items.

"Anything here you like?"

"I don't think my preference is what's really important this evening." Ashley replied nervously.

Sarah laughed, "I suppose you're right." She searched the bins for a few moments before pulling out a small black thong.

"This will be perfect for you." She handed the small piece of material to Ashley and returned her attention to the bin.

The tiny elastic straps were attached to a piece of material that would just barely cover her slit leaving most of her mound exposed. She found herself breathing a little faster at the sight of the revealing wisp of material and imagined how her cunt would look displayed so obscenely.

She reminded herself she would need to shave.

"Found it!" Ashley turned towards Sarah's excited voice. She held in her hand a white crotchless thong. The underwear Sarah had picked out for Ashley seemed modest in comparison.

Minutes later both women were climbing back into the BMW. Ashley manoeuvred the car out of the parking lot and headed for home.

"I'm going to need to take a shower and get changed before tonight. Are you alright with coming to my place?"

Sarah nodded and turned her attention back to the gifts in her bag.

Once they arrived both girls brought their new purchases into the house and quickly climbed the stairs.

"There's a shower in the bathroom down the hall." Ashley passed the young girl some towels from the linen closet and then retreated to her bedroom.

Stripping quickly she scattered work her clothes across the floor before stepping into the ensuite shower. The warm water felt great and washed away some of Ashley's anxiety. She lathered and shaved her legs until they were smooth then began to slowly shave her mound as well.

Ashley didn't have long pubic hair, she had gotten in the habit of shaving her bikini area in college. She usually left a patch of soft landing strip above her mound.

She stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. Her nipples grew hard instantly as she opened the bathroom door and was hit by a blast of much cooler air from the bedroom.

Reaching down into her shopping bag she retrieved the tiny black thong. Slowly she pulled it up her legs, the material strap slid between the cheeks of her ass and the small piece of material cupped her cunt.

Ashley looked in the mirror. The thong was barely visible except for the small black straps that rested atop her hips and a small dark patch the covered nothing but the small entrance to her slit. Ashley was very aroused; her lips began to swell slightly.

She retrieved a pair of black stockings from her closet and gently rolled them up her legs. The tops reached to her mid thigh and were elastic so she wouldn't need a garter.

Next she reached back into the bag and retrieved her new dress. She pulled it quickly over her head. The material felt smooth and luxurious. There was no room for a bra and her nipples rubbed against the soft fabric. This was not the sort of dress a woman would normally wear in public for very long.

She dug through her closet until she found a pair of black heels. She had bought them when she was still bartending at school. They were very tall and accentuated her legs, perfect for attracting tips.

Dressed, or at least as dressed as she would be tonight, she took a seat at her dressing table and dried and styled her hair. She put on some light makeup including a deep red lipstick and a coat of shiny lipgloss.

Sarah knocked at the door and peeked in.

"Almost ready?"

"Almost, let me just grab a bag and I'll be good to go." She grabbed a gym bag from her closet and threw in a change of clothes. She turned to go downstairs.

Sarah waited in the hall. The short strapless blue dress was a perfect fit for her body. The fabric moulded itself to her frame and accentuated her large breasts. The dress was so short that it rode up to reveal the bottom of her ass when she walked.

Sarah loved this dress because it screamed "Fuck Me!" Her brand new heels thrust her chest out further and forced her back to arch invitingly. She was a walking wet dream and she knew it.

Both women walked downstairs and collected their purses from the entranceway. Ashley checked the charge on her phone and then quickly wrote a note and left it on the kitchen counter.

"What did you leave on the counter?" Sarah asked as they walked out the door and slid into the BMW.

"I just left my husband a quick note to let him know not to wait up."

******************************

The water pressure at the resort was fantastic and I found myself lingering under the jets until I couldn't ignore my stomach growling any longer.

I hadn't eaten much over the past two days and nothing at all since yesterday morning. I dressed in a pair of shorts and long sleeve shirt and was ready to find some breakfast.

I was about to close the door behind me when I spotted the bottle in the ice bucket. I picked it up and brought it with me as I began up the path to the resort's reception area.

On my way I passed a young couple coming towards me on the path.

"This ones on me," I said as I passed the bottle to the surprised young man and continued up the path. They stared after me for a few minutes before sharing a smile and continuing to their room. I was sure they would enjoy the bottle of very expensive champagne more than I would.

The dining room staff was friendly but were careful to give me my privacy. Breakfast was delicious and I ate it alone on a patio overlooking the warm azure blue waters of the Caribbean. I signed my bill and wandered down to the beach. I wasn't sure what I was going to do all day but the beach seemed like a good place to start.

******************************

"Why don't you two put on a little show?" Ryan glanced expectantly from the blonde back to the brunette.

Ashley was in a little over her head. She'd felt in control when they climbed into the limousine and calmly instructed the driver to take them to the Studio Rendezvous complex for dinner. It was normally a college aged hangout so she knew there wasn't much chance that she'd run into anyone they knew.

Ryan and Todd sat across from the two girls in the limousine. The driver acknowledged her instructions and raised the privacy screen as they moved away from the hotel.

"Why don't you two put on a little show?"

Ashley laughed nervously and made an effort to change the subject.

"How was your flight?"

Ryan gave her a disappointed glance and she dropped her gaze to her hands resting in her lap.

"Were you able to sleep at all on the plane?" Ashley continued. There wasn't any answer after several moments so she glanced up at the men across from her. They were distracted so she followed their gaze.

Their eyes were locked on Sarah beside her. The blonde had a mischievous look on her face as she stared back at the men across from her. Her right hand was gently cupping her breast through the thin blue material.

She had spread her thighs slightly and snaked her left hand beneath the hem of her dress. She gently allowed her fingers to stroke her mound overtop of the thin material of the crotchless thong. Sarah wasn't wasting any time.