My Slut Wife Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why not? I've asked myself that dozens of times. Part of it was that despite the painful way he was grabbing my boobs, it still felt good. The rush of feeling back into my nipples was pleasurable, and if it took a little shock of pain to make that happen, I was willing to pay that much. And it felt dangerous and good to be that naughty, driving down the road with my big tits hanging out and my pussy exposed. I didn't want anyone to see me, but secretly I thought I might enjoy it. Just like at the fundraiser, when I knew that so many men were looking down my cleavage, hoping to get a look at my brown nipples and wondering what it would be like to get their lips and tongue on them.

Mercifully, the stop light finally changed and we were back up to high speeds, leaving the lights behind and with only dark farm fields surrounding us.

"Open up your pussy and rub it," he ordered. I did as I was told, though it was clear that he couldn't spare more than a glance at my slit, as the road had become very curvy. But I was grateful for the chance to touch myself. I'd wanted to do it at the light, but it was crystal clear that he didn't want me doing anything without his ordering it. And I didn't want to provide any reason for this magic spell of nasty behavior to unwind.

I used two fingers to spread open the lips and one to lightly stroke the inside of my pussy lips, lightly grazing over my clit with every stroke. The odor of my cunt juices thickly filled the car. I hoped he would allow me to finger fuck myself. I needed something in my hole. And right away.

I'd been doing that for several minutes when I finally opened my eyes to look at him. He wasn't even paying attention to me! "Um, anything else?" I prompted meekly.

"What? Oh, yeah, next suck the cunt juice from your fingers," he said distractedly. His eyes weren't on me. They were on the GPS.

I lifted my fingers to my mouth and seductively licked each digit, but it was clear that he wasn't paying attention. He'd said 'next.' Which got me to wondering. Had he planned this out in his head before we even left the fundraiser? Or even earlier than that? What was his game here?

The car slowed, turned sharply, and the headlights illuminated a little-used dirt road. We jounced along it for a minute or so, the gravel crunching under the tires and the safety strap cutting a wedge into my breasts. Then he turned off the headlights and we drove another minute, maneuvering only by the soft orange glow of our parking lights. Another turn onto an even smaller track that I hadn't seen, and then he extinguished the lights altogether, and we went another fifty or sixty yards ahead in complete darkness. He stopped, turned off the ignition, and we sat in silence, listening to the engine ticking as it began to cool down.

I was suddenly aware of how vulnerable I was. Naked from the neck down and the waist up. Out in the middle of nowhere, with no one knowing where we were. And with a man who, although he was my husband, had evidently had a complete personality change and was now ordering his wife around in a way he'd never done before. This was a lot more ominous than a game of grab ass in the basement.

Without warning, he reached over, pulled me toward him by the hair on the back of my head and kissed me violently, so hard that our teeth grated against each other's. I was amazed at the violence of the gesture and submitted to it without question. He grabbed my tits as he tongue-raped my mouth, squeezing them as if to milk them like udders. Then his hand found my cunt, his fingers forcing themselves between the wet lips and down into my spastic hole. I tried to push my hips upward, to give him even greater access, but the safety belt held me back. I was locked in place like bondage whore in one of his porn movies.

He looked at me, the under dash lights reflecting the dark menace in his eyes. "You will serve me," he stated flatly, as if there could be only one answer. I was overcome by the sudden power in him, the way I wanted to do whatever he said, without question, just to have that menace focused somewhere else. But part of me liked it focused on me. Both fearful and thrilled, I could only nod tentatively in acceptance.

He got out of his side of the car, leaving the door open so the dome light illuminated the whole interior. I watched as his shadow passed around the front bumper, then he was at my door, yanking it open. As he leaned across me to undo the safety belt, he took my tit in his mouth and bit the nipple, shaking it back and forth like a small dog with a toy, while I could only whimper with pain and pleasure.

"Get out," he ordered tightly, and he waited impatiently while I tried to leave the car with my dress scrunched up around my waist. "You won't be needing this," he said as he roughly pulled it up over my head, not even attempting to unzip it so it would come off easier. Then he tossed it disdainfully into the back seat. Now I was completely naked, with only my come fuck me high heels on my feet.

"Kneel and suck my cock, you filthy bitch," he growled, leaning against the side of the car. His tone was menacing, so different from anything I'd ever heard from him. I could feel myself trembling. What had changed him into this?

I looked down at the patch of ground below me. "Right here? In the dirt?" It came out before I could stop it. My heart was pounding with excitement and fear. Had I just ruined everything?

His response was harsh and guttural. "Yes, you little slut. Right here. In the dirt. On your knees. Suck. My. Cock. Unless..."

He left it hanging. I didn't want to ask. I wanted to get his cock out. To see what he would do next. To see what would happen to this thrill pulsating through me. But just like my body was reacting of its own accord, so was my mouth.

"Unless what?" I asked meekly, my head bowed and my eyes on the ground.

"Unless you want to be spanked first, which you clearly do," he replied, even as he took me roughly by the arm and swung me to face the side of the car. "Put your hands on the hood and press those slutty tits down. I wanna see them squashed flat. Hard against the hood. Do. It. Now!" His shout startled me into position, and I could feel the heat of the engine beneath the hood, and the cool night air against my ass cheeks.

Slap! The sting of his hand meeting my butt was sharper than he'd ever done it. Sure, we'd played at spanking in bed before, but that was a mere love tap next to this. Slap! The crack of flesh on flesh echoed through the night. Slap! I could feel my ass heating up fiercely. But when I imagined what I must look like, my nude body bent over the fender, my tits smashed against the metal, my ass invitingly canted up in the air, I felt an even hotter liquid begin flowing inside my cunt. I tightened my cunt muscles. I didn't want to squirt, right there. It might ruin his nasty plans.

When he finally finished tanning my ass, I quickly dropped down on my knees and frantically fumbled with his belt and zipper, wanting to get his cock in my mouth as fast as possible. That spanking was something new, but not something I wanted to repeat just then. His cock, surprisingly, was only half hard when I finally got it out of his trousers, though it had the salty taste of pre-cum. I wasted no time trying to suck it into full extension, and was just beginning to tug on it when he grabbed my hands and raised them up.

"No hands, bitch. Do it like the whore you are."

Suddenly, his dirty talk didn't scare me. It just made me hornier. I slurped at him as much as I could, nuzzling his ball sack with my nose and cheeks, licking his balls as if they were the best tasting candy in the world. I could feel the dirt and pebbles grinding into my knees, and I wondered if I'd end up with an ass full of dust if he decided to fuck me right on the ground.

At a cue only known to him, he grabbed me by the hair and yanked me upright. I squealed in pain, but he didn't pause a moment before pushing me face down over the fender, smashing my tits against the hood. I thought for sure he was going to spank me again. Instead, I momentarily felt the top of his rod probing between my legs, before suddenly slamming inside my dripping cunt. I squealed again, this time in pleasure, my voice echoing through the wilderness.

Then all I heard was the slap, slap, slap of his thighs slamming against mine, and the sticky wet sounds of his thick rod ramming in and out of me. He held back nothing. He wasn't having sex with me. He wasn't making love to me. He was fucking me, flat out raping me, taking his pleasure from me without giving anything back. Occasionally he would grab big handfuls of hair and yank my head back, sending sparks of pain through me. Mostly, though, he kept his hands clamped around my waist and held me still while he slammed his cock inside and ravaged my pulsing cunt.

I lost track of time, lost track of where I was, of how I was standing naked in a field being fucked like a wild animal, my hair stringy with sweat, juices dribbling down my legs, my knees scraped and my tits rubbed red from getting dragged back and forth across the car hood. I lost track of who was fucking me. Was it some farmer who found me on the side of the road and forced me to give him a fuck in exchange for some help? Or a farmhand who just decided to rape a white woman for the hell of it? It didn't matter, because all I could feel was a hard rod punching into my hole again and again, varying its rhythm only enough to slam inside harder and more brutally than the stroke before. I lost track of who I was, all my senses focused on the insistent cock penetrating me, stabbing inside of me and ripping apart my identity.

Suddenly my cunt was empty and I was halfway through a cry of dismay when I felt the mushroom head pressing into my butt crack, just a little higher than my swollen slit. I tensed against the invasion; he'd never taken me without a sheen of lubricating oil. Then I heard him spit and felt the saliva trickle into my butt crack. He spread it across my anus impatiently, then kicked my legs farther apart so my ass was down farther. I tried to will myself to relax, but it didn't matter. He wouldn't be denied, and didn't wait until I was ready. The small bit of pain was quickly overwhelmed by the familiar feel of having a nasty cock shoved up my tight ass. He crammed it in there just as brutally as he'd taken my cunt, and I could feel every ridge, every vein in his shaft as he screwed my ass. I was being well and truly fucked.

After forever and no time at all, his cock was missing from my anal canal and he was once more wrenching me into a kneeling position. My knees hit the ground hard and I would've fallen if not for his strong hands on my shoulders. But he turned even that small gesture of assistance into a carnal act, reaching down to grab and squeeze my breasts, slapping them again and again until they bobbed to a demonic rhythm, the sting exceeded only by the fire in my recently spanked ass.

Brutally he forced his cock into my mouth and fucked my face, pulling out only often enough to let me barely catch my breath before once again slamming his cock back inside, pressing it deep into my throat and holding my head still until I gagged, the spasms of my throat giving him the kind of squeezing that he evidently craved. Again and again he forced me to deep throat him, until I was drooling thick spit all over my face, and long tendrils of it covered my shuddering tits.

Finally, after raping my mouth repeatedly, he pulled out and began jerking off his cock. "Open your mouth and take your master's cum, you fucking whore," he rasped, aiming his cock right at my face. I had barely parted my lips before he was shooting his load all over me. Most splashed over my cheek, ear and hair. I caught one spurt in my mouth. And the rest he aimed down at my heaving body, marking my neck and tits with his fiery jizz.

As he leaned back against the car, he pulled me forward by my hair, positioning my mouth to catch the remaining drops of his pearly white sperm.

"Now clean it," he growled menacingly. Obediently I bent forward and took his cock into my mouth, using my tongue to lick every drop from him, and even licking around his balls in case any splattered there. I had just released his cock from my lips when he pushed me back onto my heels and pointed down. For a moment I couldn't see what he meant, and then I noticed: a few drops of cum had dripped onto his shoe. I looked up at him as if to appeal my sentence, but it was like looking into a face carved of stone. I didn't want to do this, but I didn't want to feel his hand spanking my bare ass again, either. So, crouching down in the dirt on all fours, I bent my face and licked the cum off the top of his shoe, being as careful as I could not to lick up any of the dust and grime that had fallen on it.

I only knew I was done when he started to walk away, leaving me bent over like a dog in the dirt. Then he came back, lifted me up under the armpits and unceremoniously dumped me on the car's hood, making my ass sting when it hit the cold metal.

"I suppose you did and adequate job and you deserve some sort of reward," he said in that same menacing voice. "Spread your legs and we'll see just how much of a slut you are."

I did as he ordered, spreading wide, my pussy an alarming red from where he had punished it with his fuck stick. He reached down and penetrated me with three fingers, using his thumb to simultaneously rub my enflamed clit. It took only a few seconds of finger fucking before I was writhing and yelling in orgasmic ecstasy, all my limbs quivering and my head lolling back and forth on the car hood, as if I was having some kind of a seizure. I didn't even mind sucking my pussy juices off his fingers. The orgasm was that good.

Finally sated, at least for a little while, he bundled me into the passenger seat and we headed back to the highway. I wasn't allowed to get dressed again, and in my numbed state I was only barely aware of the cum and spit drying on my skin and hair, and the way my pussy seemed to gleam in the car's interior light. I knew I was nude and we'd soon be rolling through more small towns, where any inhabitant might see my well-fucked body through the window. I knew that my husband had just spanked and practically raped me. I knew all that, but it didn't matter. I was in a haze and a daze. And worse, I was wondering when it would happen again.

That was just the beginning of the beginning. There's a lot more to come...

12