My Slut Wife Needs Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stirred at the touch and I looked up at her. She starred at me with a look of horror on her face.

"Oh my god what have I done?" she said almost in a wail.

I jumped on top of her and kissed her passionately. She tasted of cum; evidently they had used that hole as well.

"It's ok gorgeous. I think I love you even more," I whispered fervently, "your my little slut now."

She giggled, "I like that, being your little slut."

"I so I guess you had fun huh?"

"Oh my god," she moaned, "I didn't know a girl could get fucked that good."

"I'm so proud of my nasty whore," I said, "satisfying all those big men for so long." "You should see your pussy, all those huge dicks stretched it out so much," I added.

She giggled and spread her legs seductively, "Not enough, they couldn't fit two dicks in there at once."

I pouted at her. "Poor baby, didn't get to feel two dicks filling your pussy full of cum at the same time?"

"No," she pouted back. Closing her eyes and moaning a little, imagining what it would feel like.

God, my wife really was a slut. I couldn't believe she was still horny after all that.

I shifted a little and my hard dick slid in her cunt. Amy moaned a little, loving the fact her husband wanted to fuck after what she did.

I couldn't believe how loose her pussy was. My dick was barley touching the loose folds on the sides. It was amazingly slippery, sopping wet and hot on the inside. I thought of the image of my wife with two dicks buried in her. He nasty holes sucking huge amounts of cum into the deepest part of her body. I thought about how many times each one of those huge shiny black dicks had cum inside the hole my dick was now buried in and I came. I came the hardest I ever had, adding my cum to nasty fuck hole that was my wife's pussy.

I laid there recuperating, then looked at her and said, "God I could fuck my little slut the rest of the night."

She giggled and wrapped her sticky legs around me, pulling me deeper in her.

"But I have an idea, you want to be able to take two of those big dicks in your pussy?" I asked seriously.

She looked at me and nodded shyly.

"Your sweet slutty pussy will never be the same if you do this," I warned.

"If it's okay with you my love, then yes," she replied, "I want it bad."

I opened the drawer and pulled out the monstrous black dildo. Amy stared at it in awe. Then she closed her eyes and spread her legs.

"You'll have to sleep with this inside you."

Amy bit her lip and flexed her thighs in anticipation. What a whore! And god I loved her.

I rubbed the enormous head across her already destroyed hole. It smeared cum all over, and she moaned.

I didn't see how something so huge could fit inside her, and when the head slid in and she screamed in pleasure, I was shocked. She pushed against it, and the massive shaft started to disappear inside my slut of a wife. Her nasty hole took the entire 16 inches.

Amy rolled over with the dildo firmly lodged in her cunt, and smiled where her husband couldn't see. She felt like she had a brick in her belly, and she squeezed her impossibly stretched pussy around the huge shaft. She knew after the pounding she took last night that the dildo would permanently stretch her out. She didn't care. She knew she was truly a black dick addicted whore. She didn't care. She wanted her pussy as loose as it could be. She imagined all the dick she would be able to satisfy with her hole and a tremor of orgasm hit her. She smiled again, thinking... She was a lucky girl, had the best of both worlds. She could get fucked all night by many men with huge dicks and have countless orgasms. When they were done with her, her husband would make passionate love to her. He would worship her cum filled ruined holes. Just then she felt him slide his dick in her ass. She fell asleep to the feeling of cum dripping down her ass cheeks.

12