My Slut Wife with the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell your husband that!"

"Honey! I want his cum in my pussy! I want it in my pussy so bad! Help him cum in me!! Make my man cum in me!!" she screamed, and then drowned out.

"You heard her, boy! Lick my balls so I cum in your wife good and hard!" he yelled at me. I didn't know what I was doing... all I knew is that within the next couple seconds my mouth was sucking his black balls where my wife had been. He started moaning louder and louder and my wife was matching everything! He balls were boiling, sweaty, hot and tasted like my wife's spit and pussy which had been leaking down on them all night.

My tongue rolled around his golf ball sized nuts and I knew he was seconds away from impact. My wife clawed into his back and he lurched forward... and over the next couple of thrusts I could feel his balls compact in my mouth. He was cumming and he wasn't stopping. My wife's pussy was his tonight and it was his seed that was filling her twat. I did my duty and continued to suck as he released everything he had before he collapsed forward against my wife.

They kissed for a few seconds before he let her down. She staggered as she struggled to get her bearings. He opened the door for me and quickly undid my handcuffs. I rubbed my wrists, easing the steel grooves he put in them. And without a word, he tipped his hat to me, tipped it to my wife, got back in his car and drove off. It was only then I could see the damage he had done to her during the home stretch.

She had two huge hickey's on her neck, one hickey on her left breast, and two HUGE hand prints on her ass cheeks. I noticed then, in black magic marker, he had written something down on her right breast right above the nipple. I didn't even see him do it. It said, 'Officer Black Dick, 555-5555'... He branded my wife with his number, and that would take at least a week to wash off!

She looked at me without the slightest bit of remorse, but now that my hands were free I was going to blow my load. My wife, sensing what was happening, dropped to her knees without hesitation.

"Hun, I'm so hard!" I said, releasing my seven-inches in front of her. My balls were purple and they hurt from the pent up pressure. She pressed her lips to my balls and starting licking them over quickly. I wasn't going to last long, but she took her time anyway.

"He fucked me long and hard, didn't he?" she asked. I knew what she wanted. She wanted my consent and approval for the night... and was getting horny working for it.

"Did it feel good?" I asked, my jealousy and horniness playing along.

"His dick felt so much better than yours..." she said quickly, opening her mouth and clamping down on my balls again. "It felt so much better."

"Did he cum in you a lot?" I asked, horny but reluctant.

"Gallons. His cum is coating my insides right now. I'm holding it all in... I'll let him cum anywhere he wants. My body belongs to him as long as he's here," she said coldly.

That was all I needed! My wife leaned back and with a lurch I aimed my dick at her face. I sprayed my wife with what felt like a gallon of hot and sticky cum. The first two shots in her lips, mouth and face and the rest right on her tits. She was coated and jealousy was sweeping over me in waves. I had had enough for the night.

Frustrated and confused, I helped my wife into the car. She was spent... I was tired... I just wanted to go home and get to sleep. I wasn't sure how she felt about the night in general but knew she was throughly fucked and ready for bed. As to whether or not she'd call him, I didn't have any doubts. I knew I'd see him again... I knew the next time he'd be in my bed with my wife instead of the car.

And I knew he'd make sure I was there to watch him beast fuck my wife. Her body belonged to yet another man.

(Dedicated to my husband and my very special online chatting friend Alex.)

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So many possibilities to get a good ending.

I can see the cop in his home fucking his wife when he comes home. I can see him shooting the rapist to protect his wife. I can even see using a high powered rifle and the slut going into his wife's chest killing her at the same time. Shot in the act. At the very minimum he should drop his exwife off at a motel in the red light district, go home, pack and leave her. The only outcome of this if not death is divorce. She is just what the cop called her, a whore. She fucked in a setup, this was an arranged stop, the wife may or may not have been forced to fuck to prevent a ticket, either way she fucked for money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree!

If the husband is areal man he wouldn't take this nonsense. The wife claerly stated that he was bigger than him and that her pussy belonged to the police officer. That isn't a wife that is a slut who will continue to humiliate the husband at every turn. Any love or respect has gone. however if you want a wife like this and if you are the type of wife who would do this then good luck to you. Just go out and find a real man. Your partner at the moment is a wimp and you have made him a cuck. The only thing romotely good about this story is the sex scene. In fact I would even question if the writer had already practiced this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wrong category for starters . . .

This author's apparent rape fantasy belongs in "Nonconsent" or maybe "Interracial" but certainly not in "Loving Wives." The writing had grammatical and syntax errors: "You better tell your wife get my dick nice and wet, 'cause you both know what's happening next," is just one example (It should read, "You had better tell your wife to get my dick nice and wet . . . "). The husband apparently likes his wife to have sex with another man while he watches, so he is a wimp and a cuckold (I guess that's where the "Loving Wives" category applies). If he were not a wimp, then in the real world he would have shut up once he saw what was occurring, and he would have memorized the cop's badge number and squad car number. Assuming he survived the encounter, he then would have taken his wife to the ER and reported a rape. Almost certainly, a different police officer would have taken the report and once the DNA was analyzed, then the original cop's ass would be grass, as the saying goes, assuming the guy was really a cop in the first place. Of course, this is just a story and someone's fantasy, but there should be some semblance of reality or else it detracts from the average reader's ability to relate to any of the characters. The theme is insulting, even racist, with the suggestion that an African American male is a "beast" and despite the trappings of civilization (i.e., he is a police officer sworn to uphold the law), he really just wants to rape white women.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories