My Slutty Little Wife

Story Info
Plays out my fantasy.
1k words
64.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyLS
HornyLS
2 Followers

My wife's name is Josie

Tall & slim with short dark hair that complements her flawless pretty face. Being a young adventurous couple we didnt really have limitations when it came to our sex lives. She knew my fantasies and I knew hers. A fantasy which we both shared was the desire to bring another young female into our bed, though we never actually went out of our way to find someone.

She had recently started a new job working as the manager of a Louie Vuitton store. She loved fashion almost as much as she loved me and she was extremely happy she got the job.

We'd had a BBQ at our house about a week earlier and we had both invited people from our work. Mainly females from Josies new job. It gave us both the chance to mix and meat new people.

I was casually lounging around the house in my boxers on one of my days off when I got a call from Josie at work. She explained to me that one of the girls that worked for her had been caught on camera stealing a very expensive bag and she didnt know what to do.

"Use your imagination honey" was all I said before she rushed off.

She arrived home an hour later than usual and I noticed there was somebody in the car with her.

I gasped when I saw who it was.

Lisa was one of the girls that worked for Josie I'd met her at our BBQ.

She was shorter than Josie her hair was long, dark blonde. She had firm tits that she loved to show off, slim legs and a petite body. She was stunning!...wait...she was blindfolded.

"What the hell?!" I thought to myself as Josie led her up our driveway.

They came through the front door and Josie looked at me and just said "follow me"

And like an eager puppy I followed her up the stairs and into our master bedroom. She pushed Lisa on to our 4post curtained bed, still blindfolded and told her get comfortable.

Lisa obeyed her every word and inched herself up the bed until her back was resting against the headboard.

"Lisa stole from me today" were Josies words." I wasn't sure how to punish her so I took your advice and used my imagination. Lisa is here to be punished"

I was overwhelmed by what was happening. What was Josie thinking? Kidnapping a young girl not yet 23 and bringing her here. All for stealing a bag! My mind eased a little when Josie winked at me and I realised what she had planned.

"Lisa has never been with another female before" Josie informed me, Lisa shifted on our huge bed. "I think it's time for her punishment...don't you?"

Josie unbuckled her belt and proceeded to tie Lisa's arms to the bed post. She then removed the silk scarf that had been tied up to ensure Lisa couldn't see.

Lisa was wearing a short grey skirt which came about half way down her smooth thighs and a tight cream blouse which her tits nearly fell out of. I could see up her skirt she had white lacy underwear on which Josie began to slide down her long slender legs. She unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a lacy white bra that matched her panties. It had no padding in it just lace which allowed me to see her erect pink nipples pushing hard against the material. Josie pinched Lisa's nipples through her bra causing Lisa to let out a soft moan.

Before I knew it Lisa was lying on our bed completely naked not knowing fully what was about to happen to her.

My wife beckoned for me to sit next to her on the bed I had a perfect view of everything here. My sexy naked wife and her little naked employee.

"Can you hold her legs apart for me" Josie asked.

She was on her hands a knees between Lisa's legs. I climbed behind Josie, her tight little ass up in the air brushing against my now throbbing cock. I had Lisa's legs up in the air mainly using for my own benefit to balance now. I watched as Josie slid two fingers into Lisa's tight shaved cunt then put her head down and start licking her swollen clit.

My dick was harder than a rock and Josies wet pussy was rubbing against it as she violently ate Lisa's cunt.

I couldn't help it, I had to take her, I didn't need to try as my cock instantly found Josies tight pussy. She was extremely wet. Saturated my cock slid straight in and we both gasped in pleasure.

I immediately began Fucking her. Long hard thrusts into her tight pink hole.

She continued to lick Lisa's pussy until I could tell they were both ready to cum.

One hard thrust into Josie sent her tongue strongly gliding across Lisa's clit and I felt them both cum underneath me.

I wasn't finished, I needed more.

I wanted to fuck Lisa's freshly eaten pussy.

I untied her and demanded that she ride my wet dick.

She did as she was told. Josie wasn't finished either she stood above me with one foot on either side of my stomach and held onto the bed frame.

Her pussy was directly in front of the little blonde riding my dick.

Lisa didnt have to be told what to do. She eagerly lapped up the juices from Josies last cum at the same time as riding me.

I was so close to exploding and Lisa knew. She got off my dick and started to finish me off with her mouth. I grabbed Josie and pulled he down so her pussy was now above my face. She began to orgasm immediately as my tongue slid inside her and I felt my load go deep into Lisa's throat.

We all laid there for what seemed like hours later. Lisa got up and started to get changed to leave.

"Lisa" I heard Josie say"if I catch you stealing from me again you know what your punishment will be. Ill see you bright and early at the store tomorrow"

Josie kissed me and smiled.

HornyLS
HornyLS
2 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Becomes Fuck Slave A bet leads wife to become a fuck slave and be used.in Loving Wives
Wife Wants a Girls Night Out Wife tells husband she wants to go out with girlfriends.in Loving Wives
Michael's First Time with My Wife 18 year old Michael experiences his first time with my wife.in Loving Wives
With My Husband's Permission? A married woman is needed by a sexy younger man.in Loving Wives
Ride Her Bareback A shy wife is persuaded to take a lover.in Loving Wives
More Stories